[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked would you be in an SHTF scenario involving necromorphs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

How fucked would you be in an SHTF scenario involving necromorphs?

Would you survive?
>>
too late already dead
>>
Buckshot > limbs
>>
How do they even detect you?
>>
>>31186205
They can presumably see and hear and maybe even smell and taste using the host body's sensory organs, or creating their own.

They can be found just milling about chilling but once you approach them or fire a weapon they freak out and aggro on you, and a lot of battle sequences are triggered by noise or movement attracting necromorphs.
>>
How fast is too fast for a fast zombie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUZOj7hJv0I
>>
>>31186088

I would kill and eat them. I've always wanted to try human, and this gives me a perfect chance to do so without being crazy.

Also, .50 Beowulf.
>>
File: InfectedMailer2.png (601KB, 1129x730px) Image search: [Google]
InfectedMailer2.png
601KB, 1129x730px
I think 28 Days/Weeks infected would be troublesome yet alone that shit you posted, OP. Link related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnz6hlC3pQ
>>
>>31186088

An lot better than I would against xenomorph....I'd still be dead either way
>>
>>31186088
If necromorphs are real, I'd just kill myself.
>>
Give me some 12ga bolo rounds and I'll go to work. Some sort of sword would be fun, too.
>>31186957
That got addressed in DS3. Eat a necromorph, and you turn into a withered zombie thing.
>>
Never heard of one. Is it like The Flood shit from Halo or the Zerg from StarCraft?

In that case SHOTGUN SHOTGUN SHOTGUN.
>>
>>31186088
If Marker-induced dementia doesn't kill you, a necromorph will. Unless you have something that can easily cut in quick succession, you're going to die.
>>
>>31187082
Think Flood, but more violent and they can only be killed via dismemberment. Short of immobilization, physical trauma is ineffective.
>>
>>31187056

That's fucking shitty, nevermind then, I'll just make a necromorph jacket, like ancient warriors and wolves.
>>
>>31186985
Nah, rage types are way worse than necromorphs. Substantially less horrifying but you can pretty much melee your way through the majority of the game. If isaac had a machete that game would have been short AF, especially with status and telekinesis
>>
>>31187021
Not to sound like a Canadian, but that means they win.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.