[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/3285 2558/residents-anxious-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

File: clown in spartanburg.jpg (140KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
clown in spartanburg.jpg
140KB, 1280x854px
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/32852558/residents-anxious-after-clown-sightings-letters-received-at-greenville-co-apartments

>Multiple law enforcement agencies are investigating a rash of incidents involving clown sightings at apartment complexes and other areas of Greenville and Spartanburg counties.
>Captain Art Littlejohn with the Spartanburg Police Department said officers were called to Canaan Pointe Apartments Wednesday night for reports of a suspicious person. The complainant, a woman, told officers that a person dresses as a clown was standing in her back yard. She snapped a photo and the person ran off. Littlejohn said the responding officer tried to view the photo on the woman's phone but the image was too dark to make out.
>Deputies in Greenville County said the clowns were initially seen in wooded areas, where they reportedly tried to encourage children to join them, but the situation escalated to reports that clowns were also knocking on the doors of homes.

What guns are good clown killers?
>>
>>31185787
Time to wheel out the punji stakes and tie neck high wire on trees to get these clowns.

Its probably just kids messing about though.
>>
>>31185817
But what if it's not? If /k/ is willing to believe in skinwalkers, I say evil clowns aren't too much of a stretch.
>>
File: 1346273837524.png (224KB, 531x521px) Image search: [Google]
1346273837524.png
224KB, 531x521px
>>31185787
Clowns are easy to kill, you just got to find em first. They're probably hanging around the local radio station waiting for an opportunity to read Woody's got Wood over the air.
>>
>>31185871
>evil clowns
You're saying that as if it's not just someone dressed up. Quit acting like its some unknown species of animal
>>
>>31185871
Skinwalkers arenĀ“t really a normie thing though, so im more inclined to believe in them.

Almost everybody has heard of stephen king clowns.
>>
File: fat dog.jpg (83KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
fat dog.jpg
83KB, 500x371px
>>31185787

I'll set my dog after them.
>>
File: IT.gif (425KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
IT.gif
425KB, 500x274px
>>31185787

No weapon can save you from this evil.
>>
>>31185933
I always feel bad for obese dogs.
>>
File: RavensPupper.png (401KB, 498x367px) Image search: [Google]
RavensPupper.png
401KB, 498x367px
>>31185933
You stole my pic m8. I was the one who posted that in the chinchilla thread a month or two back. Here is another of him wearing a hat
>>
>>31185972
Yeah, life must be ruff for them.
>>
>>31185927

They are making a new version of "IT", maybe this is all viral marketing.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x425px
>>31185988
>>
File: clown.png (69KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
clown.png
69KB, 250x264px
>>31185787
Rape
>>
>>31185897
10/10
God I miss SS13
>>
>>31185787
The documentary Killer Clowns from Outer Space taught me to aim for the nose.
>>
>>31185787
Publicity stunt most likely.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/?ref_=nv_sr_1
>>
>>31185787
Is there really any legal way to booby trap your property?

What if the traps were intended for animals but an intruder got caught in it?
>>
>>31186108
That's exactly what you would claim fi you caught someone.
>Oh no, officer, those punji stakes were for those pesky deer that always get through my fence.
>>
Honestly. If you see someone dressed as a clown in a situation like the one you posted, just tell them you've got a gun, if they don't run off or say its a prank you have legit reason to be worried. Call the cops while watching him, hand on your gun if you have one, but not drawn, and wait for the cops to show up. If he does anything to threaten you you pretty much have every fall back for self defense: he was warned, you called the cops, you weren't brandishing, and honestly what jury will convict someone for shooting some creep in a clown costume that's trying to lure children into the woods? I'd bet slim to none.
>>
File: trusc3.jpg (34KB, 982x600px) Image search: [Google]
trusc3.jpg
34KB, 982x600px
Post clown killing weapons.
Pic related, my personal preference.
>>
>>31186199
A toolbox?
>>
File: CBFjLWB9.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
CBFjLWB9.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>31186199
pic related
>>
>>31186229
fuck wrong pic
>>
>>31186108
Yeah, nah mate. Even if you put a big ass sign that says 'for reals this is a booby trap' you can't put em out side. Once you make a nasty trap, that shit becomes regulated. Trapping laws in cool kid states say you gotta put em certain places, and zero traps allowed in commie states.

The ol carpet full of nails in your hallway is probly ok. Shotgun shells In The floorboards not so much.
>>
>>31186258
So that little shit in Home Alone was the real criminal?
>>
File: fat prarie dog 3.jpg (94KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
fat prarie dog 3.jpg
94KB, 604x453px
>>31185972

Fat critters are funny.
>>
>>31186417
Like you're mum
>>
>>31186417
That picture is so fucking sad.
>>
>>31185787
he just wanted to show her his zombie knife
>>
>>31186207
Of course, you find the clown, jab him with a taser and club his brains in with the toolbox.
>>
>>31186015
That's some damn good PR for everyone that couldn't use the restroom after seeing this movie as a kid.
>>
>>31185897
henk henk
>>
Something similar to this originated in Wasco, CA awhile back. Ended up being some dude just wanting publicity for his photography company or some shit
>>
>>31185787
General Electrics xm214 should do it.
Don't know why you limited the discussion to guns though, brass knuckles, frying pans, claw hammers, pipe bombs, and homemade flamethrowers would work well too. This isn't a prank, this is a motherfucking war.
>>
>>31185871

You sound like a retard.
>>
http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/wasco-creepy-clowns-bakersfield-california-photos-prank-hoax-copycats/
>>
This is all just a promotion for the upcoming IT remake isn't it?
>>
>>31185897
Jesus, I can hear the sound of honking in my mind, followed by the sound of repeated harmbatons.
>>
File: Killer-Klowns-From-Outer-Space.jpg (48KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Killer-Klowns-From-Outer-Space.jpg
48KB, 640x350px
>>31185920
>implying animals
>>
You guys better watch out about their phones though, they must be made of rubber or some shit because my partner fell on his ass when he walked on a clowns phone.
>>
>>31185787
I honestly believe this is some kind of publicity stunt for the remake of the movie 'IT'

I thought the original was excellent, and I have a feeling the remake will screw it up somehow
>>
>>31185787
Don't even need guns. Clowns are over the top as it is let alone when they go bad. Just leave several dozen rake along your property. The clowns will step on the end of the rake forcing the handle to hit them in the head. Enough rakes and the clown will either get bonked unconscious or die of brain damage. If you're still worried leave a few banana peels in your house. You'll defiantly hear a good fumble if one managed to get in.
>>
>>31185787
>clowns

brb grabbing muh 1911
>>
>>31185787
>wooded areas
>las vegas
are they going all the way to Mt. Charleston or what?
>>
>>31185787
Reppin the clowny daggers I see
>>
>>31186108
$20 bills attached to pull fuzes? Only affects thieves. Friendlies should know better... right?
>>
>>31185787
If this all turns into a new ad campaign for the new "it" movie I will have some chuckles.

>2:30am
>doorbell rings
>peep through door to see nothing but black. Peep through window see clown holding hand over eye hole.
>grab my 45 anti clown popper (acp)
>answer door keeping my weight against the door just in case
>clown laughs like the joker from killing joke
>swear to god it's fucking holding something in its hands
>swear under my breath as flashbacks to 1982 town carnival with the pedophil clown from my youth
>enter ptsd: fear of clowns
>raise 45 anti clown popper
>balloons poping at carnival.gif
>dead clown wheezes as it hands me blood covered movie tickets to new It movie.
>mfw my kids call me clown killer
>mfw cops show up and see dead clown
>>
>clowns actually encounter someone armed and gets shot
>revealed to be idiots or kids
>"IT WAS A PRANK BRO!!"
>Obama addresses nation on gun violence
>guns are banned
>confiscation begins
>civil uprising turns into civil war
>The United States of America's 2nd Civil War is literally started by clowns.
>>
>>31189967
I like this better
>>
>>31189967
>"If I had a son he would look like a clown.
>Clown Lives Matter riots emerge.
>Pies are thrown, cars overturned.
>Fires set and extinguished by water buckets that are actually full of gas.
>>
>You saw the clown riots on livestream.
>It was hilariously terrifying, clowns destroying businesses, some with giant shoes that were on fire.
>Others trying to help the burning clowns with seltzer bottles and ended up just squirting them in the face.
>And the honking.
>The constant honking.
>You realize you had the video paused, but you still hear he honks.
>Deer god...
>You slowly turn to see a tiny car in your room.
>You try to jump out the window, but you smash into the wall.
>They painted the window there.
>>
>>31189976
>>31190002

>you hear reports over the police radio of two VW beetles parked infront of a 200 man strong police riot line

The police were overrun in minutes by pure numbers alone.
>>
>>31185787
Some weirdos were laying raw meats near the wood line behind people's houses in Best Carolina a few years back, this seems oddly reminiscent of that. I don't think they ever caught them either.

They were wearing black cultist robes and chanting too, doing that shit in the middle of the night.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 800x792px
>>31187760
>This isn't a prank, this is a motherfucking war.
Fix bayonets my nigga.
>>
>>31185871
i wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>31185871
Skin walkers aren't real
Paedophiles who dress up as clowns are
Put a .45 in the cunts head
>>
File: 1472386670497.jpg (299KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1472386670497.jpg
299KB, 1200x1600px
it's quite clearly the aaayyys
>>
>>31185787
I'm sure this has everything to do with that stupid shoved squad movie.
>>
>>31186199
Kek
I always used to play chaplain, captain, but mostly sec or the armoury officer
Fuck all those who don't know the pain of security
>Clown is slipping and dragging people off
>Sec members sensors are going off and HOS are disappearing
>Rage cage means you can't figure out who's having fun dying, and who's being ripped apart by aliums or wizards or whatever
>Clown trips you while you're doing important shit
>Fed up with his shit and paranoid as fuck you bash his brains in just a little bit
>AI SAYS DONT HARM PEOPLE ITS NOT NICE
>SHITCURITY, SHITCURITY
>>
File: 1439699477498.jpg (811KB, 1576x2846px) Image search: [Google]
1439699477498.jpg
811KB, 1576x2846px
>>
>>31190275
Oh yeah, engineering is fun, spend the game setting up all the power sources, then head out onto the station to get more AME fuel to find the lights are out, blood is everywhere and the reason no one has been responding to you over the station bounce is because the radio relay has been welder bombed
>>
>>31190275
Christ, I know that feel.
>Play scientist
>go around doing my stuff
>some nigger is breaking into my shit and fucking with my bombs
>bash his brains in and toss him out the airlock
>no fucks given
Meanwhile as security
>go around patrolling the station
>clown is breaking into the bridge
>stunbaton and cuff the clown
>suddenly everyone is banging on the brig doors screaming "#JusticeForTrayklown"
>>
>>31191547
The worst is when someone is being a cunt so you bash him
BOINK
u shudnt abuse non antags
Well maybe he shouldnt be fucking BREAKING INTO MY ARMORY FUCK
Playing security is more stressful than an actual job in security, I love it tho
I remember one round where everyone thought it would be funny to go round jewing the place up
Needless to say when a captain showed up and tried getting the AI to believe non jews werent human, well we in security weren't having any of that
Beat the shit out of him and dragged him off to perma, put him in a chamber and had him gassed to death
Made it funnier that I had a german name at the time
>>
>>31185787
Halloween isn't for another month, people start their pranks too early.

Someone's going to get injured or dead
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.