[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my class date for Flight Paramedic school in the Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Just got my class date for Flight Paramedic school in the Army /k/, what am I in for?
>>
>>31181884
Certain death when your bird goes down, and it will.
>>
>>31181884
>flight paramedic

>not special forces medic

lel faggot
>>
>>31181884
>Flight Paramedic
No such school exists.

Beat your boots.
>>
>>31181948
http://www.cs.amedd.army.mil/Portlet.aspx?ID=73b51009-38ce-4f01-9700-3a8d7d1589fe

i have news for you nigger
>>
>>31181954
And you obviously have no idea WTF a paramedic is. I can become an EMT in one college semester which is equivalent to 68W. But it takes no less than two years to become a paramedic.

Smarten up, young man.
>>
>>31182033

you do a paramedic course in 9 months in Fort Sam then 2 months in Rucker nigger. It's a requirement now since it used to be OJT and a bunch of people kept dying so now they have to be paramedic certified niggary nig
>>
>>31181884
>implying any of us are in the military or own guns
>>
>>31181884
>what am I in for?
A lot shittier and more boring than the recruiter made it out to be.
>>
File: IMG_5793.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5793.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31181884
Assuming you're already a 68W, the flight portion of the course is about teaching you how to be an integrated crew member on the UH60. How challenging the course will be is entirely dependent on how big an asshole the SI (standardization institutor) is. You'll learn about the systems of the aircraft, and what to do if the number one AC generator goes offline. The best advice I can give is, don't be timid; when you're delivering distance estimations or landing the airframe on a 15-degree right wheel high slope.
>>
>>31181918

go away teenager
>>
>>31182062
Pat yourself on the back for having a bunch of unqualified bag hangers in your truck.

They're taught skills but they aren't taught the science behind it. That's fucking dangerous.
>>
File: IMG_5796.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31182033
The Army is transitioning all of its flight medics from EMT-B or I's to P's. The Army uses several schools to do this; either the main school house at Fort Sam Houston or sending soldiers to entirely civilian schools once they already have the 68W MOS. We just sent one of our guys to Newport News VA.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1WTyW-9Usg

Your recruiter lied to you
>>
>>31181884
I would guess flying and healing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.