[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides the United States What are some other countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (78KB, 499x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 499x537px
Besides the United States
What are some other countries with great gun laws?
>>
>>31166502

Greenland, Antarctica, the middle east if you're a Sunni muslim male land owner
>>
czech republic

also switzerland's laws aren't as magical as everybody makes them out to be
>>
>>31166502
Cyprus
All of Saharan Africa
>>
Aside from meme replies like Somalia, Canada has decent gun laws.
>>
I hear a lot of african countries barely have any gun laws
>>
>>31166502

Switzerland is the meme answer, not quite America tier, but it's alright.

Czech Republic has pretty good gun laws, cheap cost of living, and a reputation as having the best looking women in Europe.

Germany has COMPLETELY cucked gun laws, absolute shit tier. However, for how shit their gun laws are they actually have god tier self defense laws. Many American laws are based on British common law where the "duty to retreat" comes from. So in a state or locality in the USA where there is no castle laws you can get in trouble for self defense because you didn't try to flee an attacker. In Germany the law is based on the concept of "Right must never yield to Wrong" stand your ground and castle law is built into the very foundation of German law. So although guns are heavily restricted you can defend yourself in other ways without the fear of your attacker suing you, so that's a silver lining.
>>
>>31166527
Mag caps...
>>
>>31166502
Czech Republic and Switzerland.
>>
What about South Africa?
Do Afrikaners keep their rifles?
>>
>>31166615
>south africa
>laws
pick 1
>>
>>31166548
Easily circumvented, and small in the scheme of things
>>
File: HK-G11-cutaway1.jpg (977KB, 3553x1595px) Image search: [Google]
HK-G11-cutaway1.jpg
977KB, 3553x1595px
>>31166662
By-name firearm bans, which inexplicably include the HK G11.
>>
>>31166502
Good question. The United States is definitely not the only country with good gun laws.
America generally has some good gun laws, but it depends on where you are. Big cities and blue states are very unfriendly for gun owners, but otherwise it's a good place to exercise your freedoms. Another would be the United States of America. Now THAT country has some great gun laws. Lots of guns there, and lots of gun-friendly folk, too. I'd advise to stay away from urban areas, as those have restrictions up the wazoo. But I'd expect any gun owner to know that already.
Last but not least, the good ol' USA. That country is absolutely glorious. All the guns you want, and more. Hell in some places you can even shoot machine guns. Yeah there are some places with bullshit laws, like the metropolitan areas, but stay away from those and you're golden.
>>
>>31166527
>TFW californian
>TFW jealous of Canadian gun laws
>>
>>31166502

In Iraq each household is allowed a full-auto fun.
>>
>>31166542
Can you CC in Czech Repub?
>>
>>31166502
Argentina, Canada, Czech Republic, East Timor, Estonia, Finland, France, Honduras, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Serbia, Switzerland, Sweden
>>
>>31166833
You have literally 0 idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>31166833
Forgot New Zealand and Iraq, but those too.
>>
File: индекс.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
индекс.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>31166849
>>
>>31166833

>France

Well for yurop it's reasonable, I guess.
>>
>>31166864
No it isnt.
>>
>>31166833
0/10

Kill yourself noguns.
>>
>>31166785
why?
>>
>>31166833
>Argentina
Got a friend and fellow /k/omrade in Argentina. Trust me, the gun laws there make California look like Texas.

We were actually just talking about designing a magazine assembly/lower to make (neutered) an Argie-compliant AR-15, as semi-automatic centerfire rifles with detachable mags (which somehow includes SKS's, because autism) are banned.
I proposed either a bullet button-style system, or an entire lower with a permanently-fixed magazine, depending on what would be required to be considered compliant.
>>
>>31166911
It's hyperbole, but California has the shittiest gun laws.
>>
>>31166940
Careful there, Massachussetts and New York seem to be pretty determined to challenge that throne.
>>
>>31166925

I do like how .50AE is on their list of military calibers. What fucking military?
>>
>>31166833
>Argentina
No. Fucking no. I'm from Argentina and laws here are anything but great.
>>
>>31166769
Patrician tier kek
>>
>>31166808
Yeah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_Czech_Republic#Carrying_a_firearm
>>
>>31167010
Their self defense laws are a bit iffy though. I say this as someone who has lived in the Czech Republic.

Kill someone in self defense and expect to be charged.
>>
>>31167021
Would you say the gun laws in the CR are better or worse than California?
>>
>>31167059
Well the Czech Republic has a lot of horrible laws that even Commiefornia doesn't have:
>gun registration
>lots of bullshit licenses
>can't freely buy ammo without going through hoops or owning a certain gun
>self-defense laws are awful
>no official 2nd Amendment (though I suppose Commiefornia doesn't recognize this either)
On the other hand, you can own salt-weapons and there are fewer restrictions on what you can own once you go through all the legal channels.

I'd say it's a tie, but if pressed maybe Commiefornia wins. It really says something about the rest of the world.
>>
Canuck here
Ours is meh
Some nice things some bad things.
Retarded banned guns list however.

Our PAL/RPAL system is nice desu senpai

Harper would have made it better in a few more years.
Fuck trudeau
>>
>>31166502
Canada is ok. Czechia is ok. Anywhere in Scandinavia is ok.
>>
>>31167160
Yeah "ok" when compared to the rest of the world.

Bad when compared with an actual free country.
>>
>>31167177
But the only actual free country is the US, so the rest of the world might as well be shit.
>>
Solvenia here. After jumping through an ungodly amount of government bureaucracy you can own anything short of a missile launcher. However importing firearms here is expensive and takes a long ass time getting through customs.
Pretty shitty honestly, but for Europe its as good as it gets. I have a giggle switch Bulgarian AKM, surplus Israeli M4, glock 17, glock 19, MG3, and VEPR12, along with some other uninteresting hunting weapons.
>>
File: image.png (558KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
558KB, 680x541px
>>31166917
The guys on /int/ say the same thing
>>
>>31167218
It's funny how some European gun owners can get full auto firearms easier than most Americans can.
>>
>>31166548
Learn to reload, faggot.
>>
>>31167265
It blows me away how much Americans pay for full auto weapons. Including shipping, permits, and everything else I payed about $1100 USD for my M4A1 and about $700 for my AKM. MG3 was about $3500 USD though
>>
>>31167296
>$700 fully automatic AKM

I never, ever thought I'd be jealous of European gun owners. But here I am.
>>
>>31167296

Only 3500? Damn.
>>
>>31167287
Why would I have to do that if my mags weren't capped by the government?
>>
File: my soul.jpg (92KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
my soul.jpg
92KB, 1060x404px
>>31167296
>>
>>31167306
>>31167312
To be fair the average income of a Slovenian man is between 10-16k USD. I do pretty well for myself though at about 29k.
>inb4 Americans laugh at my pathetic by comparison salary
>>
>>31167296

We have some retarded laws that make getting full auto an absolute nightmare.

>>31167332

Jeez, I work at a shitty car auction and I make 30k a year.
>>
>>31167332

We argies pay ridiculous prices for guns and are poorer \_(:/)_/.

A new-condition Glock costs 1k and a Ruger Blackhawk 2.2k.
>>
File: 1356108323538.png (28KB, 320x557px) Image search: [Google]
1356108323538.png
28KB, 320x557px
>>31167296
brb moving to slovenia
>>
>>31167183
>Laws regarding the matter
>Free
Pick one.
>>
File: Soon_cb1625_3351273.jpg (19KB, 455x341px) Image search: [Google]
Soon_cb1625_3351273.jpg
19KB, 455x341px
>>31166502

New Zealand is OK, can have most funs on the appropriate license
>>
File: 2182421_7slide[1].jpg (22KB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
2182421_7slide[1].jpg
22KB, 284x300px
Afghanistan
>>
>>31166950
same with CT but atleast if you're current military you're immune and can keep all your shit if you live there.
>>
>>31166917
texas has shit gun laws though
>>
>>31166502
Czech, Swiss, NZ, and Estonia. That about does it for the civilized world in terms of GOAT gun laws. All except kiwis permit some form of Concealed Carry

Finland is actually pretty good when it comes to guns, it's easy to get high capacity assault clipazines as well. Norway and Sweden are a little worse but ok as well.

Italy requires some moderate licensing and registration but has a pretty active shooting community and CC surprisingly. BP is almost unregulated.

Canada is pretty moderate, permitting most things just with shitty mag restrictions, but Canadians are fags.

France had fairly decent laws but is declining into the shitter due to the terrorist attacks. BP stuff is ok though

Bongs aren't as bad as we make them out to be, and Ausfags are on the same level (they can get handguns though without too much difficulty), but they're incredibly strict by American standards

and Saudi/Gulf states are ok if you're a sand nig, Pakistan has very little if any regulations on guns.

South Africa isn't too bad, it's easyish to get a shotgun/handgun license there for self defence. Unfortunately if you're white you're probably going to die regardless.

Yidsreal is ok too I guess, CC is allowed, but they're getting more stringent for some reason.
>>
>>31166502
also strangly enough it's possible to get MGs in Belgium if you're a collector. You can only shoot them once a year though.

Best countries for guns in my opinion are Czechs and Swiss just because cheap full auto is actually feasibly attainable there, I think Estonia is similar but don't quote me.

Kiwis still allow full auto, but they're a little more tight on regs and licensing, but reenacting there is fucking incredible.
>>
File: 1440603469812.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440603469812.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>31166833
>France
Wew
>>
>>31166542
Krautfag here and hasguns

Actually germany has nice gun laws

Once you get tge license you can buy everything you want

With a special permit even full auto but these are hard to get
>>
>>31166615
if you are white you can get a license and own homedefence hand/shot guns, or a few hunting rifles. If you are black it's how much you can affort.

Austria is a quite magical place I heard
>>
>>31168321
This permit is unicorn, even the most security companies don't have that.
But yes, Handguns and anything you can make someone believe you could use for sports you can buy.
>>
>>31166977
.50AE is not on military caliber list, it's on Class B list

military calibers are :
7.62x39
5.56x45
5.45x39
12.7NATO
14.5 russian ( that ammo used for the PTRS41 )
>>
>IF YOU WANT GOOD CC LAWS BUT OVERALL BAD LAWS TO OWN GUNS

CZECH REPUBLIC

>IF YOU WANT BAD CC LAWS BUT OVERALL GOOD LAWS FOR OWNING GUNS

SWITZERLAND

It's basically this.
>>
File: 1462762216806.png (2MB, 1774x864px) Image search: [Google]
1462762216806.png
2MB, 1774x864px
>>31167621
>also strangly enough it's possible to get MGs in Belgium if you're a collector.

Same here in Funland but you can shoot all year around. Getting that collector permit however is hard to nearly impossible. Basically nowadays you have to be like me and inherit a ready collection (Great uncle owns a private museum and it's going to me according to his will) from a existing collector or be a known longtime member of the gun community on a national level with enough connections to LE community which means political connections.

TL;DR

The ability to buy and own automatic weapons is hereditary or due political influence.
>>
>>31166542
the whole german part is completely wrong
>>
Slovakia. The laws are almost the same as in czech republic, no problems with CC permits.. And we got some kind of castle doctrine, also not that tight self defence laws.. For example I CC makarov pm and/or glock 19 and for range fun I got vz58..
>>
>>31166911
A lot of our real jems aren't in in effect yet, so technically it's still better, but in two years time:

>Canadians don't need an ammo license
>Canadians can order ammo online
>Canadians can have semi-autos with pistol grips
>Canadians can buy handguns
>Canadians can borrow or rent guns
>Canadians aren't criminally penalized for having their guns stolen
>Canadians can have SBRs and SBSs (This is already something they have over us)
>Canadians can have vz .58
>Canadians can have .50 BMG (already in effect)
>Canadians don't live surrounded by Californians
>>
>>31168474
Just realized that there is a third way which is probably the easiest to get permits for automatic weaponry and that is buying and registering them under a company. Gunshops and private commercial shooting ranges can own and deal/rent in automatic weapons. However this means that basically these weapons aren't your property but the property of the company meaning that if the company goes under these guns will be seized and auctioned by the government.
>>
>>31168446
nogunz detected
>>
>>31166538
>own hunting farm
>only allowed 3 hunting rifles... have 6 (usually guests bring their own)
>have 2 ak's (0 allowed)
>flocks of papios (you know rafiki from lion king?) allways messing with water and fences ....
>casually jump into pickup with friends and spray into groups of 40+ of those fucks

Live is great in namibia

They taste like ass and have almost 0 edible meat on em.... its just pest control...
>>
>>31167100
>Amendment
Are you retarded, why would it require one, do you know what an amendment actually means?
>>
>>31168528
Dude that's really cool, are you originally from there or from somewhere else? Don't run into many Africans/people who've been there on /k/
>>
>>31168482
not that anon, but he's right about the castle doctrine part. Self defence includes lethal force, the "Trutzwehr" (stand your ground law) is part of the constitutional preemptive selfdefence.
>>
>>31168576
only on paper

have a look at how that law is practiced
every gun owner is fucked as soon as he even touches his sports gun at home

and no firearms licenses will be issued for self defense
>>
>>31168321
>tge license
Du wieder mit deiner Händler Lizenz. Schleich dich du Bazi. Nicht jeder will ein Gewerbe führen um Waffen haben zu dürfen.
>>
File: Rocker-DW-Bayern-Koblenz.jpg (36KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
Rocker-DW-Bayern-Koblenz.jpg
36KB, 780x520px
>>31168600
on the whole you are right. but have you heard from the 81er who shoot the SEk guy?

>http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/weltgeschehen/article13696319/Gericht-spricht-Rocker-nach-Polizisten-Toetung-frei.html
>>
>>31168600
if you can proof that you are endangered and that a firearm can protect you, you can be issued a license for self defence and even CC.

And with the home defence shooting are mostly sued with 9 months manslaughter, because the most people can't proof that they were directly treated and mostly kill the intruders with a nicely aimed chest or head shot
>>
Well as a US commonwealth citizen I'll put my 2 cents in. We used to be god tier with federal minimum before the 2000 Firearms Act. We almost were freed last year but the government appealed our court case victory stating the 2000 Firearms Act are Unconstitutional. Chances are we're still fighting it in the Commonwealth Supreme Court.
The Good:
>No Mag Caps
>No Cuck features for firearms
>Cuartel General gives a big Fuck You to the NFA with SBRs and SBS (aka no tax stamps)
>No limit to owning firearms
>No ammunition limit
>No charges, confiscations and court cases applied when used said firearm in self defense, surprisingly
>Say you fear your life and the judge would grant you CCW
The Bad:
>Mandatory safe if 15 firearms or more
At least its not like in Europe where they can enter your house to inspect you. They'll need a warrant and a good reason to invade your property.
The Ugly:
>May Issue Residents Only
>Mandatory registration
>250-300 dollaryroos for a shooting permit followed by $100 dollar renewal every six years
>Mandatory gun club membership (As low as $50 limited. $500 lifetime)
>Only allowed to buy ammunition that the registered firearm uses
>$750 for a fucking CCW Permit
>No full/select giggle and no suppressors
>Have a judge declare our gun laws unconstitutional only for cuck government appeal it and give our rights a big fuck you
>You need to explain a reason to CCW
>If you're rich celebrity, a judge, a politician or work in security, you are exempted from these laws and only have to follow Federal Laws
At least we don't have it as bad like the West and East Coast liberal shitholes. We're more free unlike other Carribbean islands
>>
>>31168383
Austria here. Laws here are not bad by europe standards. Some guns were banned because muhchilldruns but that's life and full retard is a no no. Self defence is a solid reason to get a gun permit, at least. Getting a carry permit is a whole different beast thought.
>>
>>31168600
Overboarding selfe defence
Notwehrüberschreitung StGB 33
If you act Out of fear, panic or confusion, you will not be punished for it.

So if you don't play the tough guy afterwards or brag on Facebook, but instead play the fear for your life card you will be fine
>>
>>31168649
that was a no-knock raid
everybody gets off free on a no-knock raid

>>31168666
are you german ?
do you possess firearms ?
>>
>>31168666
>if you can proof that you are endangered and that a firearm can protect you, you can be issued a license for self defence and even CC

In 2013 18.587 got a "Waffenschein". 18k from 82,5 millions. And i bet the most of them are money transport driver or something like this.

>http://forum.waffen-online.de/topic/436115-zahl-der-waffenscheine-bei-18587/
>>
>>31168780
At least for Germany, Austria has the term of negligence (Fahrlässigkeit) tossed in there which makes it vague as hell
>>
>>31167100
>Gun Registration
Check...
>Lots of shitty licenses
Check...
>Can't buy ammo without going through hoops.
INB4 Check...
>Self defense laws are awful.
Check...
>No official 2nd ammendment
Check at state level, and 9th circuit ignores the federal...

California has, or will soon have, literally all of those things.
>>
>>31168722
>At least we don't have it as bad like the West and East Coast liberal shitholes.
It gets alot better quickly the further South you go on the East Coast. Saying this as someone who lives in NC.
>>
>>31168864
>Saying this as someone who lives in NC
Consider me jelly, you have great laws.
>>
>>31166527
>Literally grabbing guns
Stop the propoganda leafman
>>
>>31166542
usa us indeed the best.

Just gotta make sure when I pass my guns are going to a proper youngin who'll preserve their glory.
>>
>>31168924
>claiming gun-grabbing without backing it up
Stop the bullshit
>>
>>31166940
Hawaii
>>
>>31168609
this
>>
>>31168786
Yes, a handgun from sporting. And I think I will always prefer the use of a blunt weapon for self defence, because as a law abiant citizen I keep my gun locked in a safe.
>>
>>31169490
>because as a cuck I keep my gun locked in a safe.
I correct that for you.
>>
>>31169514
well, I lack of the urge to get myself in prison if some dumbass antigun judge decides it wasn't self defence.
>>
>>31166542
>"Right must never yield to Wrong" stand your ground and castle law

Bingo.

This is what most Euros/leafs/BRs don't understand. Almost every country on earth allows gun "ownership" but there's only a handful where you can actually use the thing.

>my country has decent gun laws!
If I can't CC a pistol with minimal paperwork and shoot criminals for so much as threatening me, then your country has shit awful gun laws.
>>
>>31169490
you're a good german model citizen [spoiler]cuck[/spoiler]
>>
>>31169590
Mutti will protect us
>>
>>31167606
>ll except kiwis permit some form of Concealed Carry
Swiss don't have CC except for very specific professions, like carrying gold from x to y or very important bodyguard. It's impossible to obtain the licence.
>>
File: 1461708669510.png (304KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
1461708669510.png
304KB, 600x370px
>>31167296
>$700 AKM
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 270x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 270x750px
>>31167494
>>
>>31167351
>Move to America with workers visa
>Get paid in Murrican dollaryroos
>Move back to Argentina
>Use USD to get rich as fuck
>Buy firearms
>???????
>profit
>>
>>31168505
I want to say there is a system similar to this in the US considering post 86 MG's
>>
File: idk.png (8KB, 566x399px) Image search: [Google]
idk.png
8KB, 566x399px
In Lithuania we can have any gun but there will be no fun switch
>>
>>31167606
>bongs aren't as bad
I was hoping someone else would say this for me so I wouldn't get called a shill, but for what I want to buy and what most Americans can feasibly buy, it's not bad, especially in farming communities like where I live. Although, good luck in somewhere like Kent or London.
Handgun ban was fuggen tough, and licenses are so-so, but magazine fed semi-auto shotguns are perdy cool imo, so I'm happy.
That's not to say I would be against them relaxing gun laws though, I desperately wants me a babby killin hi-cap salt weapon.
>>
File: stream_img.jpg (67KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
stream_img.jpg
67KB, 680x382px
>>31166542
>a reputation as having the best looking women in Europe.

Hahaha fucking what
>>
>>31166769
>Big cities and blue states are very unfriendly for gun owners
No doubt, but we've at least stopped most of the cancer in Illinois, the worst we have is FOID.
>>
>ywn live in a post-apocalyptic cyberpunk desert region a la fo1/2/nv
>it will never be socially acceptable to wander from settlement to town to city with a rifle sheathed on your back

a lad can dream
>>
>>31168502
We need our R-PAL for SB weapons. And the laws concerning restricted weapons are... Well, restrictive. Excessively so. We're not allowed to take them anywhere but the range and have to keep them locked up, and their ammo locked in a separate container.
>>
>>31168517
>comes from a country where he can't own semi automatic AKs because "weapons of war!!"

Fuck off.

The only good country for legal gun ownership besides the USA is Switzerland. Tell me how you get guns in your country and I will tell you how Switzerland is better.

The rest is shit.
>>
>>31167021
>Kill someone in self defense and expect to be charged.
>charged
Key word. You won´t be convicted for legally defending yourself.

PS. You are always formally charged in cases relating to death of a person in most countries.
>>
>>31167100
California has de facto gun registration.
>>
>>31169977
Calm down
>>
>>31169977
so in what way is switzerland superior? the only thing everyone always spergs about is that they can keep their service rifle after serving while the ammo is stored in a municipal building
>>
>>31167265
>It's funny how some European gun owners can get full auto firearms easier than most Americans can.
It´s never "easier" in Europe, but merely cheaper. Europoors need collector status to acquire full-auto funz, and are usually not allowed to fire them; Americans just need to pay up for the gun, tax stamp and paperwork.
>>
>>31166502
Finnish laws are good enough. Carrying is not permitted (although you practically don't even need to carry, because Finland is mostly a safe country) and automatic rifles are hard to get but that's about it. Currently pistols are hard to acquire but all in all I think the gun laws are going to loosen and become smarter in the future. There were a couple shootings in the past and reactionary politicians made stricter gun laws but police and gun shooters are now fed up with them, because they only make people's lives harder and cause a lot of work for police, who have to monitor gun crimes that don't happen.
>>
>>31167558
>same with CT but atleast if you're current military you're immune
huh?

>>31167359
>implying Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, New Mexico and numerous other states aren´t basically a free for all when it comes to firearms
Alaskan police don´t enforce federal gun laws. Ergo, they enforce practically no gun law at all.
>>
>>31167606
>Finland is actually pretty good when it comes to guns, it's easy to get high capacity assault clipazines as well.
Semi-auto rifles are difficult to acquire in Finland, though.
>>
>>31167621
>Best countries for guns in my opinion are Czechs and Swiss just because cheap full auto is actually feasibly attainable there
Only if you´re a collector, which requires large amounts of paperwork, time and licensing fees.

>I think Estonia is similar but don't quote me.
It´s not similar. Don´t quote this guy on anything.
>>
>>31170550
Says who?
>>
>>31168666
>if you can proof that you are endangered and that a firearm can protect you, you can be issued a license for self defence and even CC.
You know full well this license is nearly impossible to get. CC is de facto banned in Germany.
>>
>>31168528
Answer questions about life in Africa you nigger.

>are you white?
>can I move there with you?
>if you're not white will I be killed for being white?
>how is life there in general?
>>
>>31170521
In all ways besides CC.
>>
serbia
>>
File: eWqlr_f-maxage-0.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eWqlr_f-maxage-0.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>31167312
>$3500 mg3
>>
>>31170588
>Says who?
Says the law, dumbass. Unless you´re a member of a shooting club/reservist club, you won´t be granted a license. Furthermore, they´re granted for sports shooting in 99% of cases these days, which translates to license renewals every 5 years and cops ready to confiscate your firearms at the first sight of a minor law violation.

>>31170537
>Finnish laws are good enough. Carrying is not permitted
Idiootti.
>(although you practically don't even need to carry, because Finland is mostly a safe country
>need
Mene hirteen.

>Currently pistols are hard to acquire but all in all I think the gun laws are going to loosen and become smarter in the future.
What makes you think that? Gun laws have become progressively worse since 1997.

> but police and gun shooters are now fed up with them
>gun shooters are now fed up with them
FTFY. The police are not interested in anything that might threaten their safety or carry privileges.
>>
Interestingly Singapore has pretty good gun laws. You need a license, but theoretically you could own fully-automatic weapons.
>>
>>31170667
Ai oletkin tämä sama höyrypää, joka polttaa päreensä aina, kun puhutaan Suomen aselaeista.
>>
>>31170679
>Interestingly Singapore has pretty good gun laws.
Singapore is owned by the Chinks. Go figure.
>You need a license, but theoretically you could own fully-automatic weapons.
Here´s the problem: those licences aren´t granted to ordinary citizens. They´re "may issue - ask your local CCP shill for more information".
>>
>>31170682
Kukapa ei polttaisi päreensä aina jonkun mäntin väittäessä, että aseiden omistaminen valtion armolla (helposti evättävänä etu-oikeuksena) olisi "hyvä" asia.

Sinun kaltaiset kommarit pitäisi ohjata köydenjatkeeksi.
>>
>>31169977
>he thinks the EU laws won't hit him
soon you'll sit in the shitter like the rest of us
>>
>>31170667

Kyllä lupia on pistooleihin herunut viimeisenä kahtena vuotena enemmän kuin koskaan 2000 luvun jälkeen. Yksityiset aseenvaihdot kukoistavat ja päijät hämeen alueella aseen saa alle 2 viikossa. Mielenterveys testiä ollaan poistamassa ja käsittely aikoja lyhentämässä. Mitä enemmän pyssyjä löytyy kotoa sitä helpommin myös lupia heruu. Nykyinen puolustusministeri on huomioinut reservin tarpeen aseistukselle ja tekee töitä helpottaakseen lainkuuliaisen harrastajan harrastusta niin metsästyksessä kuin toiminta ammunnassa. Ja väitteesi siitä että poliiseja ei kiinnosta suomen aselait tai heidän työturvallisuus on naurettavaa. Suosittelen että nyymi nyyminen lopettaa sen pätemisen jos ei parempaa vastausta löydy kuin "idiootti" ja "mene hirteen". T: Poliisihallituksen tietopalvelusihteeri
>>
>>31170739
Enpä ole tainnut tuollaista väittää. Itse tulkitsen asian niin, että valtiolla on hyvä olla oikeus kieltää tietyiltä henkilöiltä aseiden omistus, jos heidän katsotaan olevan esimerkiksi vaarallisia muille, muutoin aggressiivisia tai omaavan rikostaustaa. Siitähän siinä lupahakemuksessa on kyse. Ja kommari en ole.

Ja mitä lakien uudistamiseen tulee, luepa tämä:
http://www.intermin.fi/download/64157_Aseluvat_asettamispaatos_03122015.pdf
Eli lupaprosessi yksinkertaistuu huomattavasti, se toimimaton soveltuvuustesti häviää, peruutusmenettely yhdenmukaistetaan ja selkeytetään oikeusasiamiehen kehoituksesta ja uusien lupien saanti helpottuu.
>>
>>31166833
>Serbia
Just no.
>>
File: 1421935118345.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1421935118345.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>31169698
Fellow Lithuanian here?
>>
Latvia is often overlooked, but soon enough EU will fuck over gun-owners EU wide with a pineapple.
>>
>>31171004
Estonia.
Other than limits to how much ammo you can own and how many guns.
CC laws were added in 2004.
If you get a certain liscence you can own any gun in any calibre in any configuration shooting any ammo and as many as you want.
As long as you don't shoot them ;~)
>>
>>31171040
What are the laws to get a bolt action in Estonia. Here we have to get a hunting licence
>>
>>31170610
so list the things
>>
>>31167606
>but Canadians are fags.

hey man no hate pls
>>
Uruguay, only need a license to own "legally" but people never ask if you have one, and another license if you want to carry outside your home, the only bad thing are the prices, everything is really expensive.
>>
>>31166502
Ukraine has 2 gun laws and that's no pistols without reason and no autos
>>
File: 1367976581327.jpg (56KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1367976581327.jpg
56KB, 604x453px
>>31166502
There are a couple other countries with pretty good gun laws (Germany doesn't have nearly as many restrictions as the rest of Europe, Canada has a pretty strong gun culture if you can get past all the paperwork, Russia allegedly has passed better carry laws in recent years), other countries with very good gun laws (Czech Republic, Switzerland are often given as examples), and some countries with almost no laws (like Somalia where enough money and enough mercenaries can buy you anything your heart desires), but there aren't really any other countries like America that have permissive gun laws, a high standard of living and economic opportunity, as well as the ability to shoot your guns on public land.

For example, if you are born in the Czech Republic, you're pretty much stuck in a country the size of South Carolina your whole life. You can't move from New York to Los Angeles if you want a change of climate and then vacation in Montana if you want to flyfish world class trout fisheries. You've got Prague as the only major city in your country and that's it. Want a job that pays better than retail worker? You're moving to Prague. EU membership allows you to travel to other EU countries' big cities to seek jobs, but no one outside of the Czech Republic (and Slovakia) speaks your language, so you must become fluent in a foreign language before you can leave your postage stamp sized shithole. It's really not a good deal and I don't think enough Americans really appreciate these kinds of details when we speak out against globalist "tyranny."
>>
>>31168722
>>Mandatory safe if 15 firearms or more
Is there a law saying your guns actually have to be in the safe, though?
>>
>>31172716
Yes, it's all in the 2000 Firearms Act.
>>
>>31172819
But, I mean, can you have a few guns outside of the safe?
>>
>>31166502

Fuck white trash whores. You'll never meet a more useless lot of women.

They

>act tough
>cheat
>blame their problems on men
>get bitchy quick
>think they're smart
>never work out
>>
>>31166524
>>31166542
>switzerland
you need a permit to acquire just about anything, but you can do just about anything.

>>31166538
most African countries have draconian gun law but lack the organization or capability to enforce them
>>
>>31166538
South African.

Only allowed a single revolver, semi auto pistol, single shot rifle, double barreled shotgun or single load shotgun for self defense.

Hunting or sporting can net you a couple of reasonable rifles and shotguns.

To get a gun license you need to undergo a background check and competency check.

Thank god you can buy an
illegal AK from your gardener for less than the cost of the competency certificate
>>
>>31172837
It's okay man..

You're safe here.
>>
>>31172837
>only white trash whores act like that
anon, i...
>>
>>31170521
>while the ammo is stored in a municipal building
Wat. Stop drinking anon

>>31171279
Not the guy but you can basically own anything unless it's an explosive launcher and buying ammo is as easy as buying alcohol.

Regarding CC, unless your work needs it or you've been threatened/victim of attacks, it's a no go
>>
>>31166524
How does everybody makes them magical?
>>
>>31166502
Czech Republic.

Swiss gun laws suck, you can get lots of cool toys but you can't carry and they barely allow home defense, it's no better than canada other than mag caps.
>>
>>31172929
>barely
I think you meant "it's basically against the law"
>>
>>31172929
Well technically you can OC to the range and back home but CC is impossible to get for a "normal" person
>>
>>31172929
Funland is the same or even worse as Switzerland. You haven't been allowed to defend yourself or your your home since 1990s.

Even if your being raped by a gang of known war criminals and murders illegally in the country hiding from the immigration officials and who have just murdered 15 police officers down the street your are not allowed to take action against them using a firearm or you are convicted of a manslaughter.

It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>31170702
Thats hong kong you dumb fuck...

Chinks just live there, but they are commonwealth chinese with a bunch of expats/malaysians too.

What you meant to say was 'be rich'.
>>
>>31171293
>implying most of us aren't fags
>implying most gun owners in canuckistan wouldn't suck dick to live in America
>>
>>31166502
>>31166502

Here in Austria gun laws are actually pretty decent, except if you need/want an AR.

I could walk into a gun store, drop 1k and walk out with a shotgun, no registration or anything.

Forget about shooting in a friends backyard or so.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>31169692
>Go back to Argentina.
>Get taxed the living shit out of it.
>Have whatever is left of that true money converted to worthless Peso paper.
>Have my overseas work ignored by RENAR and can't get a license to buy a gun.

Whyevenlive.png
>>
>>31172829
Oh that? Yeah.
>>
>>31166525
lol what no Cyprus in super strict.
>>
>>31166502
Sauce?
>>
massfag here, its not that bad , yet AG is a dike but for the choosen few like myself i have everything but a silencer, SBS SBR MG , not too bad when you have a great CLEO
>>
>>31173482
It's time to move son
>>
>>31172878

I know I am, because I don't date them.

I make a point to date artsy girls out of the city.

All women are nigh useless, but those are generally more tolerable.
>>
File: image_37.jpg (99KB, 499x711px) Image search: [Google]
image_37.jpg
99KB, 499x711px
>>31167296
>MFW my wasr 10 un cucked semi auto gypsie ak was 700USD
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.