[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst handgun ever made, and why is it the glock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (100KB, 1240x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1240x674px
What's the worst handgun ever made, and why is it the glock?

Picture is of the average glock owner.
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (344KB, 549x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
344KB, 549x281px
>>
>handgun
>silencer for extended barrel length
>stock
>extended mag

Why not just buy a fucking assault rifle?
>>
>>31165338
Cuz he doesn't want it to be full auto, have sling mounts, and barrel shroud.
>>
>>31165231
>>31165247
Good lord, his side boobs alone are bigger than 90% of actual boobs.
>>
>>31165247
>>31165338
>>31165356
>>31165524
I found this pic by googling the phrase "glock dildo". The picture could not be more accurate, a giant dildo and his meme gun.
>>
>>31165524
I know, hot right?
>>
>>31165231
I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.
>>
File: KeOwRsf0B.jpg (45KB, 520x300px)
KeOwRsf0B.jpg
45KB, 520x300px
What is the worst unfunny repeated over and over shit post and why is it yours?
>>
File: 1472179923334.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1472179923334.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>31165658
>>
File: doggo is skered.gif (4MB, 313x238px) Image search: [Google]
doggo is skered.gif
4MB, 313x238px
>>31165658
Thank you for verbalizing what we were all thinking
>>
>>31165658
Admit it, you have this pre typed, and just cut and paste whenever you get irritated.
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>31165658
I didn't read any of this.

I just found the fat guy pic and wanted to post it. That's all. Seriously though, this board is insanely easy to troll. It's actually kinda sad.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.