[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats this guys problem he made a really long video about not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

whats this guys problem

he made a really long video about not getting respect cuz hes not an operator or something
i turned it off cuz it was all humble bragging about what a bad ass he is and how tactical he is and how he hangs with operators and is basically an operator
>>
>>31163758
stop shit posting, he freely admit he is not an operator and that he is just a step above the average joe when it comes training. He only shares his experience and why he does stuff, not why you should.
>>
His fifteen minute "I just say it like it is"spiel in every video gets really old fast..
>>
>>31163758

He probably met some guy who decided to be an asshole to him, online or irl.

So he made this video.

He is Dad tier and cool, I bought a backpack after watching some of his vids.

Pack was good.
>>
>>31163798
>freely admits he's not an operator
then goes on and on about how he's like super close omg guys
literally the same mindset as guys who couldn't cut it in police academy, make up a bullshit excuse as to why they flunked, and go on and on about how good they are at tactical retail security
>>
>>31163758
if that's what you took from watching the video it says a lot more about you than it does about him. quit being such a jealous faggot.
>>
>>31163838
If that sperg was my dad, I'd kill myself in a day.
>>
>>31163838
kelty redwing? if so mein neger.
still, nutn has to cool it with the hour long reviews tho
>>
File: breaking-news (2).png (336KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news (2).png
336KB, 640x360px
>>31163758
>>
>>31163758
I heard he likes popeyes.

It's good eating.
>>
>>31163839
>operator
>run around and shoot carbines at sand-niggers
>something you can't learn by watching YouTube vids and practicing in the desert for a couple of years
>>
File: black faec.png (34KB, 152x177px) Image search: [Google]
black faec.png
34KB, 152x177px
>>31163960
>shooting steel plates puts me on the same level as seal team six
>>
>>31164007
you mean the people who got blown out at Mogadishu?
>>
>>31163839

You do know he was in the military (Pilot) for like 20 yrs? Yeah he looks like he has having a seizure all the time, he has weird ass acronyms, bunch of other stuff.

He is a smart man, he does great reviews too. His reviews are not just standing out some where, taking a few shots and calling it good. Guy will run a crap ton of drills, prob trains a lot more / harder than your avg /k/ommando. It's not like he does these drills by himself either, he will do so with Leo's, military and civvis. That way he learns from a large pool of ppl. Props to him for saying he is not an operator, at least he gives valid reasons on why he trains too
>>
>>31163960
t. armchair operator
>>
>>31164042
>all that shit he does
not disputing that. "running drills" is good training, but it doesn't make him operator just like 3-gun doesn't make people operator.
>pilot experience
he's probably better at communications than the average joe, but a fat lot of good that does him without a plane.
>>31164031
you joke, but yeah. mogadishu was a shitshow but operators aren't infallible magic angel babies. even in that fuckup, for every operator killed we also removed about 16 sambuusas.
a team of people who have
A: military training and
B: been shot at while using that training
would do a whole hell of a lot better than a team composed youtube gun reviewers.
>>
>>31164190
>implying his training is like 3-gun
>>
>>31163758

What annoys me the most about him is all the fucking humble bragging...

I sold x amount of these guns, I sold x amount of these knives... Like anyone can prove any of that shit, and how audacious are you to suggest that... His ego needs to get back in check...
>>
>>31163758
>we wuz KC-135 pilots n shiet
>>
none of you fucking losers are operators eithers
yet you all walk about in the woods wearing full tac gear and obscure mongolian paratrooper BDUs pretending you are something special.
you are no better than spotty airsoft players.
bunch of weird fucking fantasists.
your life is boring and mundane. just accept it.
>>
>>31164374
But I was a sneeper.
>>
>>31164374
nutnfancy spotted
>>
i saw this one video where nutnfancy said he had over 200 confirmed kills in desert storm when he flew his KC135 over an iraqi armor column with the fuel probe extended and sprayed the iraqis with JP8 and flicked a zippo out the window on the second pass that blew them all to fucking hell

he's an operator in my eyes for that
>>
At least hes better than alex from tfbtv
>>
Nutnfancy runs all his gear and guns harder than anyone else.
He actually shoots his guns, he actually tests them.
His hobbies involve cars, bikes, innadesert, shooting, running drills, and knives.

Sure he's a little autistic with what he says, and the gear checks might be invasive, but honestly he only does it so he can cater his videos better towards his viewers.
If I'm going to buy something that costs me hundreds of dollars and nutnfancy has a video on it, you bet your ass I'm going to sit back with some food and watch his video review where he runs the shit out of it.
>>
>>31166061
Shut up Nutn, how do you even power your shit posting machine from inside that van you live in?
>>
>>31166081
definitely not nutn.
Nutn lives the life we all sorta want to live
>goes innadesert
>shoots with friends with his drills
>his sons shoot with him
>he races cars
>spends all of his free time doing his own hobbies
honestly, if he was like 20 years younger and used less surfer slang, he would be /k/'s favorite.
>>
I like him, if I need an in depth review of a product, he is the dude I go to. His personality aside, he is the #1 reviewer in my book.
>>
>>31164636
>psh, nothing personnel
>>
>>31163758
because despite his autism and his morman upbringing, he managed to finish college, get a commission and make it through flight school.
>>
>>31166117
Other than his hobbies he's a complete dipshit. So, no.
>>
>>31166236
>psh nutin fancy
>>
File: NutnHazards.gif (23KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NutnHazards.gif
23KB, 1000x1000px
>>31163833
Nutnfancy Video Spectroscopic Analysis:

>misc. acronyms - 33%
>"dudes" - 20%
>"tnp" - 15%
>"edc" - 14%
>"I call it like I see it, dudes" - 8%
>"gear check" - 6%
>original content - 3%
>useful information - 1%

MSDS Hazards:

Health: 3 - Carcinogeninic, even in trace amounts. DO NOT ALLOW CONTACT WITH EYES.
Flamability: 1 - Screen display and speakers may catch fire from continual and repeated use.
Reactivity : 2 - Autism provokes retarded comments. Retarded philosophy is cringworthy. DO NOT ALLOW CONTACT WITH MULTIPLE VIEWERS AT ONCE.
>>
I miss his Osama Bin Ladin-style political rants. Now he's just a reviewer of $30 digital watches.
>>
File: 1376058612962.jpg (75KB, 535x798px) Image search: [Google]
1376058612962.jpg
75KB, 535x798px
>>31167497
>>
>>31164007
>being a [insert anything other that seal team six] puts me on the same level as seal team six

I would wager that there is nobody on /k/ who is part of DEVGRU. I would also wager that nobody in DEVGRU sends Nutnfancy angry messages. The only people petty enough to send "hurr ur not a real operatur" emails to Nutn would be teenagers, autistic manchildren, and Marines.
>>
>>31163838

He's a shitty father and gives no fucks about his kids.

I hope they do drugs and sell his shit for meth.

He videotaped him berating his child for crashing a motorcycle... while his child is sitting on the ground bleeding.
>>
>>31168007
He's teaching his kids to be tough also the EMTs were already there
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.