[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to serve, but I'm far too clever to be enlisted.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

I want to serve, but I'm far too clever to be enlisted. I'd rather be an officer than be in with the enlisted neanderthals. Any tips on join the army? British btw.
>>
File: 1462929894364.jpg (2MB, 1044x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1462929894364.jpg
2MB, 1044x1605px
>>31158678
So intelligent you can't figure it out yourself..
>>
(You)
>>
(You)
>>
>>31158693
/thread

No but seriously. If there's any semblance to the United States military, recruiters will talk you through these things.
>>
>>31158699
>>31158703
Oops, double posted
>>
>>31158678
If you're not willing to be a grunt, you're not fit to be an officer. Go be an entrance level employee until you learn that the people at the bottom are valuable too.

You sound a lot like the worth of officer that caused the horror of WWI to be so unnecessarily terrible
>>
>>31158710
Haha you are right man
Great post my friend
>>
>>31158678
Pls lose that attitude as a Lt, or whatever you start as if you're a Brit. If it's like the US military, a good portion of the enlisted men have degrees, some with post grad degrees, and they will hate you (read: not respect you at all) if you pull that superiority bullshit. You'll get way further leading men as their peer rather than some outsider barking orders at them.
>>
>>31158762
>>31158710
Samefag
>>
Make certain that when you get to your duty station as a lieutenant, you let your Platoon Sergeant and all the squad leaders know how clever you are and that you're much smarter than them. It'll be good for them to know that you're far better at their job than they are, despite the fact that they have crusty old boots with more combat experience than you.
>>
>>31158678
Enlisted=/=grunt
I'm not sure how it works it bongistan, but in the U.S., if you score high enough, you can operate missile systems, become a medic, become a machinist, ect, ect, ect straight from basic.
>>
>>31158728
this
>>
>>31158774
Nice, changing your name to mine and getting me called samefag. Well done.
>>
File: 1472280181428.jpg (91KB, 306x446px) Image search: [Google]
1472280181428.jpg
91KB, 306x446px
>>31158728
Exactly fucking this. OP, most every enlisted or commissioned I worked with understood something about rank structure you don't: it's not about rank, it's about trust and understanding we're all here for the same reason. You must be willing to give your life for your brother, and prepare for that moment downrange by breaking your body in garrison.

Choose another field to be 'clever' in. This one has no shortcuts.
>>
Bunch of butt hurt dumb people in here.
>>
Vet here. Don't go enlisted unless you have to. The pay is shit and you're stuck around a bunch of dropouts.
>>
Far to clever? You will end up right next to an enlisted guy when it comes to a fire fight kiddo and when that happens I'm sure he will be "far to clever" to save your stuck up ass.
>>
>>31158678
British officers overwhelmingly come from the upper class, if you have to ask you have no way into the old boys club and you will not do well as an officer.

The class system isn't even denounced, both enlisted and officer classes prefer it this way
>>
File: Laughing medic.png (132KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing medic.png
132KB, 350x418px
>>31158678
>I'm far too clever to be enlisted
>That's why I'm coming to 4chan for life advice

Every time
>>
>>31158678
>intelligent
>british army

Sure thing bro, you will be dragged down to the level of a 17 year old chav
>>
>>31158728
Was never a grunt but a POG, yet i can definitely say the experience was fun and will be useful when i commission in two years.

It also depends on his branch, not every branch really needs mustangs though.
>>
>>31158678
Fuck off Rupert.

its High headed pricks like you that are shit officers that think they're better than anyone else.

Me? I'm a glorious OR who was offered commission.
>>
>>31160403
Cough IC Cough.

theres a reason that DISC is like a hotel. Only problem is you only get 2 hours sleep a night because you know too much!

Doesn't matter anyway, you're working 22 hours a day anyway!
>>
(tu)
>>
>>31158678
>British btw
Yeah, we could tell.
>>
>>31158678
If you're smart, you join a political party and work your way up to MP and eventually become a PM. That way you get to tell soldiers to die for your Israeli masters but not endanger yourself in anyway. Bonus making money off the military contracts too. Plus you get to ghostwrite an autobiography saying you did it on good conscience and history will judge you in good light.
>>
>>31163203
>History will judge in a good light
No it will judge him as a bloody-handed Bush puppet.
>>
File: 1468102758598.jpg (77KB, 615x831px) Image search: [Google]
1468102758598.jpg
77KB, 615x831px
Officer or Enlisted

Ferrari or Kia

Wholesome woman with kinks or crack whore

Benelli or Hi-Point

Normal Anglo neighborhood or dindu ghetto

Standard nuclear family or single mother household

Hard asset Rembrandt art work or star tattoo on some sex abuse victim's ankle

So many choices.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.