[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical situation. If you were to killed a mugger or armed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: iStock_000009729584XSmall.jpg (97KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000009729584XSmall.jpg
97KB, 284x423px
Hypothetical situation.

If you were to killed a mugger or armed robber in self defense, would it be wrong to take their wallet or any other valuables off their corpse?
>>
>>31158186
Well, it would be legally wrong.
>>
Yes. It looks bad when the cops come and investigate. They'll think you are mugger instead.
>>
morally wrong? Yes.
Legally wrong? Yes.
>>
>>31158186
What kind of retarded all person brings a wallet and other valuables when committing as crime? Even Jamal and the gang aren't that stupid.

Also yes, it is wrong, for several reasons.
>>
Any wallets he'd have on him are probably stolen ones that need to be returned to their rightful owners.
>>
Been thinking about this too, I might loot my attacker, at least just out of spite.
>>
>>31158222
Fug, ass*
>>
>>31158206
>morally wrong
he's dead, jim. that problem solver won't be doing him any good anymore, and neither will that tree fiddy
>>
>>31158261
It's not the dead man's wallet anymore, it belongs to his next of kin.
>>
>>31158186
honestly, I wouldn't report a self defense killing unless I thought that people have already called the police from gunshots.

>shoot the dindu
>into some xp
>loot body
>dispose of corpse

Your gun loses it's virginity, and you don't have to worry about the cops
>>
>>31158277
Because bodies just disappear
>>
File: deal.png (65KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
deal.png
65KB, 500x379px
>>31158266
>next of kin
>>
>>31158277
And if you get caught you're done
>>
>>31158282
>dispose of corpse
what is reading comprehension.

buy some lye. Shit you should already have lye for this very reason. Just turn him into sludge, drive into the woods, dig a hole, and dump it
>>
>>31158302
>Shit you should already have lye for this very reason.
Not all of us are murderers kiddo, that shit's for cleaning drains.
>>
>>31158298
The joke
^^^^^^^^^^^
Your head

>>31158277
>Your gun loses it's virginity, and you don't have to worry about the cops
Do people consider this a good thing? When I really thought about it if I had to use one of those I'd put it up for sale or destroy it and get another one.
>>
>>31158186
It would be wrong and stupid as fuck.

If you think this way you shouldn't carry a gun.
>>
>>31158186
I'd prefer to think of it as restitution, he owes you for the door he kicked in, the window he broke, the cost of getting his blood cleaned out of the carpets. That mother fucker owes you that money, if anything.
>>
You would probably get in legal trouble. However, if RPGs taught me anything, it's that you always loot the bodies.
>>
File: 1458780049410.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458780049410.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>31158318
>destroy it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
Carry a cheap gun that you reported stolen after getting it

Loot body
Trade guns after wiping prints off your gun
You now have a new gun and your mugger seems to have had some dirt on hillary clinton
>>
>>31158328
See I was thinking about this because I read Elon Musk's theory that our reality is just a simulation, so I was then thinking to myself, what if robbers and muggers are randomly generated enemy mobs?
>>
>>31158329
Well I mean it's probably a better option than selling it. I wouldn't let it trade hands without telling them it has a little history on it, wouldn't want it to sound like bragging. If I were buying a weapon and if someone were like "btw this gun you want to buy has a body on it" I might not especially want to make that sale.
>>
>>31158302
Because your goin to have a bag of lye in your person when you defend yourself in a McDonald's parking lot at 1 am. So let's walk through what you think would happen. Be very detailed.
>>
>>31158342
You ditch the fucking gun after wiping your prints off and walk away bro.
>>
>>31158302
>Committing this many felonies to avoid a relatively minor inconvenience
>>
What would be the legality of letting a mugger take your wallet while he had you at gunpoint, making drawing your own piece not a good idea, then as he's running away shooting him in the back?
>>
>>31158441
>be 1 am
>in mcdonalds parking lot
>dindu starts nufin
>magdump.exe
>call police
>"I was afraid for my life, officer!"
>police becomes shooting buddy

You must have missed the bit where I said "unless I thought that people have already called the police from gunshots"

>>31158449
If no cops get called initially, there's not much in the way of evidence implicating me so
>>
>>31158186
>kill guy for trying to rob you
>rob him when he's dead
>>
>>31158467
Except for security cameras, trace evidence, shell casings from a magdump.
>>
>>31158494
>Carry revolver
>No ejected casings
>>
>>31158266
He'll have to take it from me
*cocks gun*
>picks up cartridge form floor
>>
>>31158467
>there's not much in the way of evidence implicating me so
Because you're an expert in removing any and all evidence that may be present in various forms and places.

If you did get caught, which you likely would, you'd be way more fucked than if you just called the police. Seriously, if you actually acted in self-defense there's absolutely no reason not to call the police.

>b-but I don't want to give up my carry!
Don't carry something you're not willing to lose, that's just a basic consideration with CC.
>>
>>31158503
>local 17 y/o dindu goes missing
>police don't care but look anyway
>find dindu in a shallow grave in a shallow grave at the park
>he's covered in lime peelings
>looks like shotgun blast to torso
>fat neckbeard shows up offering to help
>instant suspect
>check credit card receipts
>$47 at McDonald's on the night Marcus disappeared
>check McDonald's security tapes
>arrest Michael Moore
>sentenced to life
>>
>>31158515
They wouldn't be looking for evidence because no police would be called.

>>31158494
>reading_comprehension.rar error: unexpected end of archive
>>
>>31158230
This
>>
Or just use a Henry Martini. No body left over from shot, blinding blackpowder flash and smoke disguise the shooters identity, and your English gentlemans gloves allow you to pick the wallet and smoke a fine cigar leaving zero prints behind.
>>
>>31158444
After you loot the body and his gun

Poor guy committed suicide after shooting himself 10 times center mass and losing his wallet
>>
>>31158344
>>
>>31158540
>They wouldn't be looking for evidence because no police would be called.
>Guy disappears
>Hiker finds dirt mound and/or sludge
>Freshly used tools
>Blood everywhere at location
>Bullets probably nearby
>You do something retarded (more so than what you've suggested already), like talking about it
>Literally anyone might see you at any stage of disposing the body, the most significant of which will be moving the body to sludging place
>Blood stained car
>Blood stained clothes
>More freshly used tools
>Someone asks why you have/are buying industrial levels of lye
>Someone asks why you suddenly used most of it

You're making the exceedingly dangerous (and painfully stupid) assumption that the police would never get called or involved. And really, unless you're prepared to the level of obsession, and actually competent at this (which 99.99% of people aren't, and yet think they are), you are more likely than not going to get caught. If you are well enough prepared, and somehow competent, that IMMEDIATELY makes you a suspect.

>Why do you have serial killer-tier shit in your car and house
>Just personal projects
>Well that's not suspicious at all!

Stop trying to be edgy kid, you're not any good at it.
>>
>>31158344
>Elon Musk
that nigger builds bottle rockets what does he know
>>
>>31158632
You cut the body with an axe to pieces and smash the teeth and dispose of the fingers separately

Toss the remains in pieces in a body of water unprotected

Don't ever go to a bar and talk to people again

/goetz
>>
>>31158186
I am fairly convinced I would. Take his cash out of spite. Fucking asshole.
>>
>>31158632
>hiker finds dirt mound
would never happen. Firstly it wouldn't be a mound, and the fresh dirt would be covered with leaves. And it wouldn't be in the middle of a goddamn trail dude.

>implying I would leave the tools and not have them destroyed

>moving the body to sludging place
the implication here is I am in my home when dindus appear. The sludging place would be my basement.

>blood stained car
what even is plastic

>blood stained clothes
burn them.

>buying industrial levels of lye
stockpiling, pay with cash

>suddenly use most of it
I've been using it incrementally, also how would they know that

Now if I'm deep innawoods when dindu attacks,
>shoot him
>pry slugs out of his body
>carry as far innawoods as possible, try not to leave trail
>leave
>>
>>31158186
>Hi officer, this man tried to mug me so I shot him 6 times then took his wallet
>WHAT ARE YOU DETAINING ME FOR?
>>
>>31158701
>pry slugs out of his body
scratch that actually, my carry will have it's barrel replaced before the fact and after, meaning the rifling won't matter
>>
>>31158318
>All guns in possession are virgins
Guess you don't own any milsurp.
>>
>>31158825

Not all milsurp is guaranteed to have even seen combat, let alone killed someone.
>>
>>31158452
Don't do that
>>
>>31158714
why do you think I keep spare barrels for my guns? Service life?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.