[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ri Yong Jin, a senior official in the education ministry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: Kim.png (974KB, 841x853px) Image search: [Google]
Kim.png
974KB, 841x853px
>Ri Yong Jin, a senior official in the education ministry -- possibly minister -- was arrested for dozing off during a meeting with Kim and charged with corruption before being killed, the paper said. Former Agriculture Minister Hwang Min was purged over a proposed project seen as a direct challenge to Kim’s leadership, it said.

How much overkill should one use to punish dissidents?
>>
>>31157386
well, at least they weren't fucked to death by a bull.
>>
They should use dissidents as dummy warheads in their ballistic missile tests.
>>
File: 1429264884045.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1429264884045.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
I mean, I guess it doesn't really matter if they were going to die anyway. At least it was quick.
>>
>>31157386
well, at least they weren't skinned alive.
>>
>>31157386

Overkill? None. They probably died instantly. Who cares about the body. 1000x better than being beheaded or stoned to death.
>>
How terminally retarded you must be to take seriously south korean propaganda ministry?
>>
>>31157433
Stop posting, Kim.
>>
>>31157386
Not too much. Just enough.

Killing or imprisoning them shouldn't be necessary, and if it is, it's a last resort.
>>
>>31157386

Depends on the situation. As Machiavelli said it's important to be feared but not hated and anytime you're going to punish actors against the state you need to keep that in mind. If you have a lot of instability a strong and very public show of force can deter others who would attempt to undermine the state and encourage supporters by showing that the state is capable. If things are otherwise stable brutal methods only serve to unnerve the public.That undermines their confidence in their leadership and can lead people to believe acting against the state is necessary. All force needs to be proportional to the threat presented.
>>
>>31157433
Even China looks down on this shit.
>>
>>31157386
Remember when the rumors were all that Un was going to slowly begin reintegrating Best Korea as a nation on the national stage and actually try to develop their economy?

Guess that is never happening now because AA gun executions are some James Bond villain shit. Next level evil.
>>
File: 3213232323.png (135KB, 344x241px) Image search: [Google]
3213232323.png
135KB, 344x241px
>>31157386
Holy fuck. 20 bucks that at some point they will strap somebody to the actuall rockets like in those wacky cartoons and send him to the atmosphere.
>>
File: trophy-head-wwII.jpg (28KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
trophy-head-wwII.jpg
28KB, 450x339px
>>31157386
Video?
>>
>>31152618
>>31153114
2soon junior
>>
File: entropy.jpg (80KB, 445x720px) Image search: [Google]
entropy.jpg
80KB, 445x720px
>>31157501
Horse Shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4
>>
>>31157673
Man Poles become brutal as fuck if you piss them off.
>>
>executed by AA gun for dozing off during a meeting
fucking brutal
>>
>>31157501
read Beccaria dei delitti e delle pene
>>
>>31157386

Could have been worse. At least it wasn't a Brazen Bull. I don't know about you guys, but I'm fucking terrified of those.
>>
This must be part of the reason why meth use is so rampant in the DPRK
>>
>>31157433
Sup Kim, how's your wrist?
>>
>>31157386
Well that was boring

I was hoping that fat fuck would do something more creative than just lol insta kill! Bullshit

Why not put the arrested individual through severe torture to the point they beg to be killed then not allow them any freedom of death just to torture them more at least that would be a much better form of punishment

This is just sad that the fucking fatass is going about the wrong way he just made his father cry in his grave
>>
>>31158909
Not even north korea would want you to be their torturer and executioner because by their standards you would be to brutal and violent

Also fuck you the quick death was the least the right move than the rest of his otherwise bullshit means of killing
>>
>>31157424
Is beheading not an instant death?
>>
>>31159279
No. The brain can function for 4-5 seconds without blood flow, so you'll be able to feel your body go numb and it'll hurt when your head hits the pavement.

Decapitated heads are fairly aware too, being able to make expressions and respond to their name until their brain shuts down from lack of blood.
>>
>>31159279
no, you're fully conscious until the sudden blood loss makes you black out. Unfortunately this has been thoroughly tested.
>>
>>31159329
Got any sources for that? Im genuinely interested
>>
File: nkTorture1DONE.jpg (68KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
nkTorture1DONE.jpg
68KB, 360x360px
Being shot is one of the least painful ways to go, if you're shot up thoroughly.

Being terminally ill, or getting tortured, starved or worked to death is something nobody should have to go through but this system is in place in NK and is what keeps the residents in fear of their Dear Leader. If they really aced the officials like this it was a show of sympathy, because normally any "corruption" or "treason" from the oh so hypocritical leadership would result in a slow death by being forced to do painful, humiliating and excruciating tasks, as well as being locked in little cages for example.

in this lesson we learn something from the anti gunners; they turn a blind eye to the millions of people that die a painful death from garbage quality food supply, backwards medical "care", and a myriad of drugs, as well as preventable food illness and a plethora of other ways that we die daily that is mostly preventable, excluding a normal death, which most people do not see anymore.
>>
>>31159396
Damn straight, everyone was telling me how it would be like the worst thing on earth to be one of those iraqi soldiers getting shot in the back of the head in 2014
>>
>>31159396
I don't understand why the government spends thousands to build facilities, buy drugs, hire doctors, etc. just to execute a few rapists and murderers when a 15 cent bullet would end it with even less "unnecessary suffering" for everyone involved. Of course we put people on death row on suicide watch so they can't hang themselves before we get to shoot them full of voltage and drug cocktails.
>>
Any of you kommandos read "escape from camp 14"? It's a good book that gives insight into the gooks land. Compared to all the other deaths that happen, it was the most humane way to go
>>
File: tumblr_m3d1uoky0r1qk2yqto1_1280.jpg (49KB, 720x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3d1uoky0r1qk2yqto1_1280.jpg
49KB, 720x379px
>>31157386

Seems like Kim 3.0 is pretty creative guy when it comes to executions.
>>
>>31159447
it's just politics and more money for the industrial prison complex.

in the US we have more people in prison than any other country, and the amount of money siphoned off the taxpayers into the hands of private contractors is sickening.

if they can stretch out the execution of every joe murderer, it's more distracto-political garbage and money flowing into corporate pockets.
>>
>>31157439
As opposed to starving to death in a camp.

I'll take the AA gun!

A better question, is how much of this crap will the best Korea elite take before they do in kimmy?
>>
>>31159279
>>31159322
>>31159329
Anyone remember that rusty knife beheading in Mexico?
If you cut slow enough you could hear their lungs
>>
>>31159279
depends on the swing.
There was a rekt thread awhile back on /b/ where it took this mexican cartel member a good 10-12 swings with a dull-ass machete to get the job done. An ISIS executioner took only one clean swing with a fucking Katana of all things
>>
>>31157386
I think if you're going to use an AA gun, you should use a catapult to launch them into the air first.
>>
>>31157386
Didn't he earlier tie one minister to a pole and executed him with a zeroed in mortar barrage?
>>
>>31157403
Is this a thing in parts of the world?
>>
>>31159817
Good news is that the justice department just instructed the bureau of prisons to stop using private companies to run federal prisons. They set a time table of ~2 years to completely shut down all privately run federal prisons.
Of course that still leaves state institutions, but federal was a massive chunk of money for the private companies. Tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars a year.
>>
>>31161624
That shit happens because Mexicunts are dumber than inbred sandkips that know how to aim between the vertebrae.
>>
>>31161631
Human skeet shooting?

Maybe if they teamed up with Jackass.
>>
>>31157678
>that caption

That is the face of a man who has come to love the nothingness of the universe in favor of justice.
>>
File: Cruisader.jpg (2MB, 1266x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Cruisader.jpg
2MB, 1266x1259px
>>31162181
hmm. nothingness doesn't care about justice.

Justice is a manmade construct.
>>
File: alan-arkin-catch-22-1.jpg (147KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
alan-arkin-catch-22-1.jpg
147KB, 1200x818px
>>31163903
What did it matter to ya
When you got a job to do you got to do it well
You got to give the other fella hell
>>
>>31157386
Lol who uses flak in 2016.
>>
>>31164142
Countries that have fallen below the third world, like north korea
>>
>>31159381
When the french were all guillotine happy (so basically from the invention of the guillotine until the 1970s) some dude did some "testing" which literally involved running up and picking up the head and going "Yo bro you okay?"

https://www.damninteresting.com/lucid-decapitation/

There are a few other instances of it. None of the evidence is super scientific but there's not a lot of people volunteering to have their heads cut off in an MRI or something.

Some of the stories are kinda sad desu.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/17/books/17book.html?_r=0

Specifically one story in the first thing I linked about a car crash where a man was decapitated.

>My friend’s head came to rest face up, and (from my angle) upside-down. As I watched, his mouth opened and closed no less than two times. The facial expressions he displayed were first of shock or confusion, followed by terror or grief. I cannot exaggerate and say that he was looking all around, but he did display ocular movement in that his eyes moved from me, to his body, and back to me. He had direct eye contact with me when his eyes took on a hazy, absent expression . . . and he was dead.
>>
>>31164435
>his eyes moved from me, to his body, and back to me. He had direct eye contact with me when his eyes took on a hazy, absent expression . . . and he was dead.
christ
>>
>>31158403
I would probably try to kill myself before I am tortured in one of those.
That is truly a nightmare.
>>
ISIS also has decapitation videos showing the guy still alive for a few seconds. I don't think they're conscious anymore but their jaws and eyes are still moving
>>
>>31157386
just nuke those commies already
>>
>>31166252
too expensive man
>>
>>31157386
Who is Kim Jong and how do you unexecute someone, wtf
>>
>>31166115
Yeah, like let's bring the guillotine back, ey guys?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.