[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering buying one of these as a curiosity. How foolish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 968056_L1.jpg (94KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
968056_L1.jpg
94KB, 1200x1200px
Considering buying one of these as a curiosity.
How foolish would it be?
>>
Enjoy the wobble
>>
There is no point. If it's not full auto, then it's a big, heavy, doubly expensive G21 (or G17) that has questionable reliability.
Literally, WHY?
As an SBR, there are way better options in that category.
Buy it if you really like it but I would rather have a number of other guns before that.
>>
>>31156235
Honestly just looking for something else I can use my 45acp in since I'm tired of always buying different kinds of food and I want something new to shoot. I'm also garbage with non-revolver pistols so it's kind of a half compromise.
Took a deeper look and they are a bit more expensive new than I would have expected.
>>
>>31156262
Build a 45 cal AR? Maybe SBR with can?
Also, keep an eye out for the LWRC 45 cal PCC. If they can get that dang thing to market, it would probably be just what you're looking for.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>31156124
I like mine,
-accurate
-pretty much no recoil
-looks neet
whats not to like?
>>
Do you care about that $1.4k?
If not go for it. If you do, don't.
>>
File: 1459771023295.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459771023295.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>31157593
>whats not to like?
The fact that you have a faux-suppressor covering an 18.5 inch barrel and can only load 10 rounds into your magazine.

In a gun that was meant to be full-auto, PDW-length, and take advantage of 33 round Glock mags.
>>
>tfw no barrel length restrictions
>tfw no shitty SBR laws
>tfw might even be able to get a license for full retard

I just realized this gun is much better under Swiss legislation.
Damn, I might have to go get one.
>>
File: 4.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>31157607
I suppose, it's still fun though.
I have the CBR non-restricted variant, I wanted that just so id be able to use it outside of firing ranges, seems to take care of small game just fine. IE: beavers.

Since ive never been able to fire anything full-auto yet, i don't mind that part either.
Plus it woud be the 10 + 1, so thats kinda nice as well.
>>
>>31157677
That barrel is way too long for that gun.
>>
How about a CZ Scorpion Evo 3
Or
A B&T APC 45 if money doesn't matter
>>
>>31157813
Vector takes glock mags, very useful thing if you have a glock.

Can be had in and converted to 9mm/10mm/.45

You get it with the brace so you dont need the pants on head barrel extension.
>>
>>31157677
Buys SMG style "rifle"
Essentially a brick with a CB antennae coming out of the front.
>This antennae looks dumb af, wut do Carl?

>Attaches cube shaped 13" cock-sock that serves no purpose other than attempting to make it look less stupid, while actually, pretty much equally as stupid, just now more heavy and unweildy.

Yeah, thats cool, couldve spent $800 less and gotten a used glack in .45, and stuck a 9" wolf barrel in it for same effect, with better reliability but that's none of my business
>>
File: 1428611118728.jpg (11KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1428611118728.jpg
11KB, 260x200px
>>31158046
smg style with a "mock" suppressor i suppose. CRB is the rifle version, i could have gotten the restricted one without the longer barrel, but i like the way this one looks.

The longer barrel makes it more accurate and im not trying to actively use it in any sort of "combat" roll its just another fun neet looking/operating firearm in my loving collection.
>>
>>31158081
Eh, fuck it, If you're happy. Id never want one like that, but I've always wanted a "pistol" one with a brace or SBRd. Carry on Canadia.
>>
>>31156124
They're dogshit enough that nobody ended up adopting them when they finally released. Fouls up after like 150 rounds and you can't do remedial action on it.
There's also the whole receiver shaking like an ass in a lil' wayne video.
Also, as others have said, it's just a really expensive, giant G21.
>>
>>31156124
I hate that gun so much and I'm not even sure why.
>>
>>31158129
>designed to take glock mags
>and fire them full auto
>Shitty US laws prohibit best feature
>congrats you just spent over a grand on a pistol that looks sort of like a rifle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.