[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw bought a Sig p226 at work on my phone and get home to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 143212.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
143212.png
133KB, 562x472px
>mfw bought a Sig p226 at work on my phone and get home to find out they're bricks

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??? I DON'T WANT A FUCKING $1,000 BRICK!!
>>
Stop being a faggot. Dont listen to shitty Internet memes
>>
Armslist
>>
>>31155409
I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1457549739512.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457549739512.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>31155442
Shut the fuck up Sig fanboi
>>
File: 9ab.png (95KB, 590x586px) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
95KB, 590x586px
>>31155454
Nice copypasta faggot
>>
>>31155409
Should have bought a Glock, faggot.
>>
>>31155454
>I genuinely can't stand shit posting.
then you better gtfo off 4chan, boy
>>
>>31155409
>HURR I saw 1 vid of gun failing
>worst gun ever!!!1!!!
Yea, I suppose anyone can cherry pick and strawman.
If the P226 was that shit I don't think any govt would have ever contracted them.
>>
It's not a brick. Bricks are made of clay, Sigs are made out of rust.
>>
File: glocoupon.png (43KB, 808x343px) Image search: [Google]
glocoupon.png
43KB, 808x343px
Guys just send your sigs to me. Upon receipt of your junk Sig i will send you a "Glockoupon" good for buying the Glock brand Glock of your choice.

it's the right thing to do
>>
>>31155710
>>31155810
>glock
https://youtu.be/TOZmoWNRvjY
>>
>>31155830
>action open
>pours dirt into it
>still works after slightly tapping the slide
>somehow this is the same as POS SIG with closed chamber being dipped into prissypants dirt in a tupperware container

SIG OWNERS STILL ON SUICIDE WATCH, RED LIGHTS AUTHORIZED, 24 HOUR WATCH BEGINS!!!!!
GLOCK GOAT ONCE AGAIN!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
The P226 is an accurate and reliable handgun, stop being such a pillock
>>
>>31155830
>literally as simple as pushing the slide with your thumb

Alright.
>>
File: 1470364678062.gif (458KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1470364678062.gif
458KB, 500x282px
>>31155409
>He didn't get a Berreta
>>
>>31155810

>trading in a brick for another, uglier brick
>>
>>31155409
Call the store you bought it from and cancel your order? Or just don't pick it up at the FFL? You can tell the store you bought it from that there was something wrong with it and you didn't want to complete the transfer.
>>
File: stoppan powa.jpg (1MB, 2670x1872px) Image search: [Google]
stoppan powa.jpg
1MB, 2670x1872px
The city dumps are getting 8 sigs next monday
I dumped my 226 legion, my 250 and my 938 into the trash after reading the 7 threads /k/ had up.
I've since placed a stick in my holster.
I went outside, rolled it in the mud and hit a steel target really hard and it went "bing". I then cleaned the mud off with my pool's water and tried again, surely enough a "bing" was heard.
I went to the dunes and rolled my stick in there and made sure I pressed it deep into the sand, once again I hit the gong and what do you think happened, I'll give you a hint "BING".
I'm officially done with sig and will now carry a Palo Verde brand stick as my cc.
Anyone know of any manufacturer that makes attachments for my stick?
>>
>>31156700
an ugly brick that FUCKING WORKS
>>
Here in Switzerland the garbage dumps have been filled overnight with decommissioned P210, P220, P226 and P228 as reaction to MAC's video. The cops have replaced their handguns with airsoft glock brand Glock's and army officers have been issued sharp sticks.
>>
>>31155810
Not so sure about the legendary Glock's reliability. Was at a shooting course last weekend. The two VP9, the Walther's and the S&W M&P all worked fine. The only two guns that had failures to feed and stovepipes were the two Glock 19.
>>
>>31155409
>Buy new production glock
>slide flies off

Guess we should all go back to revolvers
>>
File: 1462221907222.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462221907222.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>31155454
>mfw I see new copypasta
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.