[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3070000/ISIS-leader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1472122743281.png (254KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
1472122743281.png
254KB, 800x451px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3070000/ISIS-leaders-20million-bounty-placed-heads-government-s-Rewards-Justice-programme.html

hypothetically how would one go about taking these targets out also if you are successful how do you go about claiming them
>>
>>31118158
Hey, why doesn't ISIS do something like this?

They could put massive amounts of hit money on public figures, and wait for some lone wolf to bite. At the very least it would cause a lot of public fear.
>>
>>31118347
That has merit - but what if they flipped it? Is their leader worth $20m to him? Or what if they shot him themselves, claimed the reward and used it For putting more jihads on people?
>>
>>31118372
We need to get in touch with their PR people.
>>
>>31118158

Bounties like that aren't for normal bounty hunters, bounties like that are meant to entice people close to the target to turn him in.

Just like rewards in murder cases.
>>
>>31118158
ISIS I hope you're lurking.

Can you please bring back gladiator fights and film them?

Also:
>dissolve someone in acid
>put someone through one of those giant grinding machines
>kill someone with a high-powered laser
>draw and quarter someone
>use the brazen bull on someone
>extremely slowmo knife through the heart
>>
>>31118450
They did the first one with like 30 people they thought were spies.
>>
>>31118456
sause?
>>
>>31118347
because they already have dumb folks to die for them with out any money also any sane individual would not do that
>>
>>31118450
Those are some James Bond-tier deaths
>>
>>31118456
Do you mean the swimming pool one? That didn't look like acid at all.

I'm talking super-high contentration, dissolve-your-face-off acid.
>>
Easy solution for the US. Put 30 million on the heads of ISIS and watch them kill each other
>>
>>31118486
yeah they did that one. The video was shit though because they basically just tossed them in a vat of acid and you couldnt see jack shit. Horrific all the same though
>>
>>31118508

sounds legit
>>
>>31118450
also...bad form making requests of ISIS. Those are real lives they are ending horrifically. Its one thing to watch the vids...but making requests is just fucked up.
>>
>>31118585
Don't be lazy anon. Production-quality execution videos don't just write themselves.
>>
>>31118520
You don't mean this one do you?
>http://viral-videos.today/2016/05/21/isis-nitric-acid-video-mosul/
As someone with a chemistry double major, that's not actually acid. It's just a pool.
>>
>>31118648
oh...okay...I guess I was wrong...I could swear there was like a big iron vat of acid with bubbles and smoke and shit..,,
>>
>>31118585
Yeah!
We should be asking the kurds to do this to ISIS.
We should crowdsource funding for this. Like, pay the kurds some huge sum in bitcoin to cut an ISIS faggot up with lasers. If we guaranteed anonymity, you better believe the funding would roll in like crazy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.