[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada /3-dead-after-crossbow-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bOpe51H.jpg (47KB, 535x720px) Image search: [Google]
bOpe51H.jpg
47KB, 535x720px
http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/3-dead-after-crossbow-attack-in-toronto-1.3044118?autoPlay=true
Well? What happened? I need a logical explanation of how a guy can load and shoot a crossbow three times, accurately hitting his targets before getting overpowered.
>>
Torontoites are pussies?
>>
>>31111053

Well trained Rhodok sharpshooter
>>
>>31111119
Kek
>>
>>31111119
Thank you for a hearty chuckle anon.
>>
>>31111053
>gun laws work
>>31111119
kek
>>
>>31111053
>Well? What happened? I need a logical explanation of how a guy can load and shoot a crossbow three times

You can't. As proven here. This shows what happens when you take a crossbow to a fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1OmkLrqIVw

It had to have been at least 3 highly trained operatives working for the government. It was a false flag operation.
>>
>>31111053
>standing around minding your own business
>someone next to you gets hit by an arrow
>Do you:
>A) Bumrush where you think the arrow came from in the hopes that you get there before the attacker can reload
>B) Run for your fucking life

You have about 2 adrenaline fueled seconds to make this decision.
>>
>>31111311
>>standing around minding your own business
>>someone next to you gets hit by an arrow
>>Do you:
>>A) Bumrush where you think the arrow came from in the hopes that you get there before the attacker can reload

I look for the man dressed in the Dawnguard armor and hit him with vampiric drain to stay alive while I kill him.
>>
>>31111053

It appears to have been a domestic type incident where all three victims almost certainly knew the killer.

Imagine, I am some sort of criminal, you are part of my "crew" or "gang" or whatever and I get pissed off. I grab my trusty crossbow and shoot the first of my associates. I reload my bow and you try to talk me down, I shoot you. The third and final victim tries to flee, but I have reloaded my crossbow and fire at a distance and hit the victim on the driveway of the house we all share or whatever.

This isn't a "mass shooting" or something like that, it's some sort of criminal falling out among "friends".

So while the calls for "ban assault crossbows "LOLOLOLOLOLXDXDXDXD" are fucking retarded, it does further point out that the definition and media response to a "mass shooting" which is in reality a murder/suicide or a gang war shooting is overblown and laws to regulate "overly dangerous" weapons like "assault crossbows" are ridiculous.
>>
>>31111311
>Shout Fus Ro Da while drawing my Legendary Dragon sword
>Rush b cyka
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.