[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /k/ I've got 2 mothers that are VERY anti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2KB, 214x131px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2KB, 214x131px
I need your help /k/

I've got 2 mothers that are VERY anti gun and 1 hardcore fudd baby boomer mother(we come from a long line of liberal shitstains, don't ask) who are all up my ass about my enthusiasm for firearms. I have several .22's, but any more funs are unlikely to come about until I have enough money to purchase on my own(inb4 poorfag, I'm still in school).

They are severely opposed to handguns, shotguns, large caliber rifles, scary black school shooter rifles etc. tonight the argument is accidents vs self defense

How do I prove that people shoot more marauding Jerome's than themselves with defensive firearms? Any reasonable arguments/sources would be appreciated, I can't just call them fags and be done with it

>tl;dr- how to spread gun love one family at a time
>>
Why don't you google cases where hand guns were used in self defense?

Mention how important gun safety is to the majority of gun owners.

Also, bang on your chest and rip your shirt off, then yell "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
>>
>>31096317
Find out how many "accidents" are actually suicides. (Pro tip, the VAST majority of deaths with firearms are suicides. Past that it's mostly Jamal's gunning each other down.)

So basically as long as you aren't extremely depressive or a gang member, you're more than likely to be fine as long as you aren't also a severe klutz.
>>
>>31096317
You can't really quantify crimes that weren't committed when the gun was drawn. Nothing would be reported if nothing past that happens.
Basically I'm saying you can't know the true amount of self-defence incidents if the guns aren't fired.
>>
Gee whilikers, how come OP gets THREE mothers?
>>
>>31096317
Just fucking stop.
Their opinions are locked in and if you think an older woman, especially one arguing with their child or kid family member is going to magically concede that they are wrong and you are right, you might as well kill yourself because you have accomplished the impossible and no other things in life will compare.

Let them whine and moan. Be the good boy. Then get a job, earn money and move the fuck out. Buy guns. You can either let them know or keep it hidden. If they disown you, they are horrible people for putting opinions above their own blood.

The only possible way they would change their opinion is when they find themselves alone, down a dark parking lot, and Jamal is shadowing them or they actually go through a traumatizing situation where being armed would've easily prevented.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 260x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 260x271px
>>31096712
Pic related+divorce
>>
>>31096317
You probably aren't going to make any headway, but statistics supporting gun ownership are easy to come by. Just wait till you can afford your own stuff. Making your parents pay for something they are morally opposed to doesn't seem right to me, even if you are morally opposed to their moral opposition.
>>
>>31096317
>I've got 2 mothers that are VERY anti gun and 1 hardcore fudd baby boomer mother
Okay, so... how many mothers do you have? Are they dykes in a group marriage or something?
>>
>>31096911
Fudd mom and biological mom were together, had me as a sperm donor baby(I've got a sick set of genetics that's for sure).

They split when I was 6, fudd mom remarried with EXTREME anti gun mother 2-3 years ago

Bio mother married a North African immagrint about 5 years ago after they had my brother out of wedlock
>he's been here for ~25 years legally, so security clearance isn't an issue, as proof of this bio mother works for the VA as a head shrinker
>>
>>31096317
Don't argue, women are too stupid to listen to logic
>>
>>31096317
sadly, they don't. accidents happen more often than defensive shootings. now, the amount of times the presence of a gun scares off an attacker cant be measured
>>
>>31098268
To be fair, most accidents aren't that bad...
Just don't be the oper8r fag who shoots himself in the foot while practicing quickdrawing.
>>
>>31096317

> I got three mothers

use the gun on yourself.
>>
>>31096317
teach them all about gun safety to show them you're responsible to start
>>
>>31099325
Been thinking about bringing them to the range, haven't brought it up but I'm wondering how to broach the subject

>>31099260
Back to /pol/ you autist
>>
>>31096317
When I click on your image, it doesn't change size but it does seem to get lighter.
>>
>>31097686
That's an interesting family. I'm glad that the anti gun mindset didn't rub off on you.
>>31099880
Weird, doesn't do that for me.
>>
>>31096317
so you have 3 moms? what the fuck
>>
>>31096836
Severely underrated post
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.