[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The judge, a .410 and 45 LC, pistol is completely legal. So,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x368px
The judge, a .410 and 45 LC, pistol is completely legal.
So, could I cut the stock off of pic related and just have a pistol grip?
>Inb4 Atf pls go or any version of that unfunny meme
>>
The stock on mine was shittly made and is spitting in half. So should I risk it?
>>
If you don't cut the barrel.
>>
>>31095479
Probably would have been better off buying a Contender pistol.
>>
Make sure to maintain overall length requirements as well.
>>
>>31095479
Once a rifle always a rifle.
So if you are asking to turn it into a pistol, then no. Its a rifle, so turning it into a pistol by cutting off the stock and making the barrel under 16", would make it a SBR and is illegal without a tax stamp.
If you are simpling looking to cut off the stock but keep the barrel over 16" and the overall length over 26". Then yea thats fine.
Unless its a shotgun, in that case the barrel needs to be at least 18.5"
>>
Well. I'm gonna do it anyway
>>
>>31095479
Once a rifle, it can't be turned into a pistol or it's illegal under NFA laws
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>31095662
>>
It is a horribly dumb law. The supreme court actually ruled that sawed off shotguns didn't have military value, which is false. Now that the Supreme Court has upheld the right to self defense, there is no excuse for this horrible law.

One thing to keep in mind about the NFA is that it was passed when the average infantry man was armed with a bolt action rifle.
>>
>>31095785
Very true. To add on to that, the NFA was written when the average cop on the street was carrying a .38 Special Revolver
>>
>>31095479
Atf pls go
>>
File: iur.jpg (199KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iur.jpg
199KB, 1600x1200px
>>31095785
Yeah, the m26 proves that ruling was misguided.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.