[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any differences between the army reserves and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (95KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 428x285px
Are there any differences between the army reserves and the national guard?
>>
File: 1468537341875.gif (80KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468537341875.gif
80KB, 720x480px
Your mother should have swallowed.
>>
>full time weekend warriors
>part time weekend warriors
>>
>>31092835
One has combat MOSs, the other does not.

Right?
>>
>>31092835
The Reserve doesn't have any combat troops and is Federally controlled.

The National Guard has Combat, Combat Support and Combat Service Support troops and is controlled by their respective States.
>>
>>31092926
are just going around a posting this in any thread you cant contribute to.
>>
>>31093040
Probably
>>
>>31093023
>and is controlled by their respective States.

Only when the feds don't want them.

The idea that the National Guard are truly state forces is a lie. The Guard was totally a federal government power-grab over the states.
>>
>>31092957
Guard has combat arms units.
>>31093023
This is pretty much it.
>68w in light infantry unit
>So many orthopedic injuries...
I really wish people were better at PTing ok their own. I include myself in that.
>>
>>31093023
>The National Guard has Combat, Combat Support and Combat Service Support troops and is controlled by their respective States
That's called the State Self Defense Forces, anon. National Guard is kinda like a loophole to the posse comitatus act and insurrection act of 1807. They're essentially an extension of the reserves for local civil unrest and natural disasters
>>
If we have gun rights because the American constitution identifies all able bodied adults as being "well-regulated militia" (or whatever 2A BS you please), does that mean foreign combatants could indiscriminantly kill any able bodied Americans (ie militia members)?
>>
>>31093727
kek
interesting thought and I am sure that in a war scenario the opposing side might try to use this
>>
>>31095500
Not to mention the ones that would bow to the invaders are the anti's and all the 2A folk would go inna woods and fight.
>>
File: desktop-1462377468.jpg (44KB, 650x389px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1462377468.jpg
44KB, 650x389px
>>31092835
Only one will ever get called up to serve...
...anti-hippy justice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.