[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are a space pirate with a hand wavy SCIENCE machine to build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 18i0ek4ej39yljpg[1].jpg (96KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
18i0ek4ej39yljpg[1].jpg
96KB, 800x640px
You are a space pirate with a hand wavy SCIENCE machine to build your weapons from abundant raw materials you get mining asteroids. You raid star ships and space stations for exotic tech, salvage, and booty.

What kind of weapons would you build? What would you make your ammo out of? Ship to ship, man to man, powered armor to powered armor, man to alien monster, or anything between.
>>
>>31091830
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Nova_cannon

Or the gun that fired miniature black holes and could adjust the flow of time so they never ever missed from the Priests of Mars book. That was quite some bullshit.
>>
>>31091891
I'm only vaguely familiar with 40K, but that basically looks like a giant railgun with some scifi magic warheads?
>>
File: 1463678914517.png (93KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
1463678914517.png
93KB, 1142x971px
Orgasmo ray powered by pure animal magnetism, they'd call me the Cum Hunter and celebrate my arrival on each planet with a shower of condoms. The tentacle people of the planet Gropulon would call the festival "The Drowning" because the streets would run white with monster goo. I would make all my money on endorsements painted on my hull and guest fees for "semenars" on friendly pleasure planets.

What, do you guys really want to spend your lives terrorizing the cosmos? The wheel of karma goes around but also up and down, man.
>>
>>31091891
DAoT Human tech can control the flow of time,
drain/revive/create Stars, shoot Black Holes, create ridiculously Hyperadvanced AI/systems,
OP as shit robots and is powered by dark matter/subliminal sciences
>>
>>31091830
Tungsten rods to accelerate to stupid speeds.
>>
File: Imperial Navy - Ship (3).jpg (363KB, 864x1584px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Navy - Ship (3).jpg
363KB, 864x1584px
>make a railgun
>design it to operate like a minigun with multiple barrels
>slap them on the ship as a broadside

>load them with specialized projectiles that
>have a changeable warhead
>have two engines and an automated guidance system
>the main engine ignites after the projectile is close enough and already locked on target, to boost the speed even further
>the secondary engine kicks in once the target is in range, correcting it's course to lock it on target

If there is enough room on the ship and the technology for augmented shock troops exists I also slap on torpedo bays with boarding torpedoes.

>inb4 not practical
I know, but shit's cool yo
>>
>>31091830
god harlock was so fucking shit, even for anime nipshit
>>
Fuck weapons, I'm just going to build that ship from 40k that's so big that it's not allowed near planets because it upsets the rotation of it.

I sit in my appropriately Gothic-style command room and sip on a fine port as we sail through the galaxy, smashing everything to pieces.
>>
>>31091830
mosins that fire laser bullets
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (1MB, 2240x1320px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
1MB, 2240x1320px
>>31095676
But then, would you even notice this whole "smashing everything to pieces"?

I mean, its probably a few days travel time from your chair to the nearest window...

Remember the SDSD Freudian Nightmare.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.