[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's finally happened. A burglar broke into my house...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

File: 26L.jpg (313KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
26L.jpg
313KB, 1024x759px
Well, it's finally happened. A burglar broke into my house... while I was sleeping.

Came in through the back window and cleared out the rest of the house before he came to my bedroom. I woke up and just barely caught a glimpse of him. Assumed it was my dad. I am lucky that he shut my door and decided to leave me be.

Any suggestions or advice? I ideally want to spend $300-400. I would prefer a pistol but a shotgun may be more budget friendly. I also have smaller hands (pls don't suggest a pocket pistol).
>>
File: 1375068890193.png (578KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1375068890193.png
578KB, 960x540px
>>31089039
Sounds like you need to start a neighborhood watch.
>>
>>31089039
Maybe first you should reinforce and get better locks for your door and windows? And also spring for an alarm of sorts, no?
Unless you want the same situation where you're still asleep when he's literally made it to your room and your gun is for the taking.
>>
>>31089039
glock 19.

Get a goddamn light so you don't shoot your dad.
>>
File: sw01.jpg (465KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sw01.jpg
465KB, 1600x1200px
>>31089039
If you need something immediately, you can find S&W SD9 VEs within your price range easily. They're not as good as some of the other options out there, but they're a step up above the shitty ring of fire guns.

I've never shot one myself, but I hear the triggers aren't that good, you can replace that later if needed though.

Since you want it for home defense, also consider getting a flashlight for it.
>>
>>31089104
This OP

How the hell did he get in? What did he take? Do you have somewhere else to stay?

We need details. Getting a gun is just one part on your list of things to do to prevent this from happening again.
>>
>>31089039

Couple of things...

If the gun isn't going to leave the house, you're handicapping yourself by going for a pistol as your first choice. As you note, a shotgun is a more budget-friendly option. A shotgun loaded with buckshot will also remove meat and bone at close range. So, that's a compelling reason to spend $200 on a Maverick 88 and get yourself a few boxes of 00 buck. Personally I'd suggest the 18.5" model with the 5 shot tube, mainly for balance/handling. The 20" guns start to feel like muskets.

My general recommendation for stuff you can usually find in stores is the Remington 8-pellet 00 managed recoil load, mainly because it was a long-time LE issued load that tends to pattern quite well due to the lost pellet -- and, as the name suggests, it has reduced recoil. However, if you find 2 3/4" Federal FliteControl 00 buckshot, that is an excellent choice as well. If neither are available, stick to the major brands for defensive loads, stuff from Federal, Winchester, Remington, and Hornady.

If you must get a handgun, I'd suggest looking for a police trade in Glock 22 or M&P40. Both pistols are readily available now because .40 sucks, but for the budget minded they're excellent buys. As with the buckshot, stick to the major manufacturers on ammo.
>>
>>31089039
>Came in through the back window and cleared out the rest of the house before he came to my bedroom.
>barely caught a glimpse of him. Assumed it was my dad
>lucky that he shut my door and decided to leave me be
Fuck that's creepy. That would really bother the fuck out of me, glad I live alone while I'm finishing up school so if anyone is walking around the house it's G26 or Daniel Defense time. Look at whats in your price point that is decent yet is comfy in your hand, when buying my first handgun reliability and how it felt in my large hands were key to me. You mentioned budget friendly so that's something you may consider also when deciding a caliber. Enjoy some tits.
>>
>>31089190
Don't forget, OP said the guy was already in his room by the time he awoke. A gun is a good and all, but utterly useless if he can so easily get that fucking close to you before you can react.
>>
>>31089190
Most likely the bathroom window which wasn't latched. Or the sliding door which was opened partway.

We just moved here and it's a quiet, nice neighborhood. But we're also at the end of the street and surrounded by woods.

He took my mother's purses and jewelry, as well as an iPhone and credit cards. The devastating part is that she had mass amounts of cash taken. Don't know why she kept so much and I don't even want to say the exact amount but the robber basically got enough to start a whole new life.
>>
>>31089039
>Assumed it was my dad.
your dad's a nigger? my condolences.
>>
>>31089236
She*

I don't think you understand how utterly, excuse the term, disarming this situation was.

Picture you're asleep in your room. You live with your parents and delivery men have been delivering furniture to your house all month. Parents' friends are over often to see the new place - and often walk right in if they'd been invited over. Also thought my mother was home on her day off.

Someone opens the door.
You are awakened and ask "what?" and the person calmly and lightly shuts the door, and even says "sorry" to you. The robber actually apologized to me. The door was barely ajar when we spoke and it could have been anyone. Anyone who had a right to be in that house, anyway.

Everyone talks about what they would do if someone tried to break in or harm them or their families but at what point in this scenario would you have fought back, reached for your gun, or called the police?
>>
>>31089370
I would've said
>thunder
and if I got anything but
>flash
I'd know something is wrong
>>
>>31089421
>>Shit I lost my cricket, don't shoot!
>>
>>31089302
this
>>
A gun is useless if you are asleep and can't even identify the threat.

Learn to keep your doors and windows locked and get a dog and a shotgun.
>>
>>31089495
Also since you appear to be wealthy, you could install motion sensor controlled lights in your hallways and around the house. That way someone can't sneak up on you at night

Also if you have been moving in recently with lots of furniture guys, chances are the burglar was one of them.
>>
>>31089039

If you're dead set on a handgun, Glock 17 or 19, S&W M&P 9 (without a safety), or something from a large manufacturer in the $450-$600 range. Yes, it is more than you want to spend, but your life is worth more than $150 and you should strive to hit that price range. There is a lot in that price range that is better that the shit you'd get sub $400. HOWEVER:

If you want to be a cheap bastard and you don't plan to use the gun outside of your home, get a fucking shotgun and load it with #4 buck. Go get a $200 steven shotgun. If you aren't carrying outside of your home, you don't need a handgun for self defense. Keep a shotgun near where you sleep and keep it loaded and ready to go (with the safety on of course, if you want me to explain my home defense safety preferences per gun just let me know, handguns live in holsters and do not need them, shotguns do not live in holsters and do need them).

You could also get an AR-15 (delton) for under $500 and it would be more efficient than a shotgun but I doubt you want all that.

Good luck man. The main thing to remember is don't trust your life or the life of your family and friends to something of dubious quality.
>>
>>31089510
>Also if you have been moving in recently with lots of furniture guys, chances are the burglar was one of them.
This. They could've asked to use the bathroom, go in and unlock the window while in there. All the stuff going on who thinks to check shit like that. At the very least got a layout of the house.
>>
File: 1443036659725.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1443036659725.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>31089039
I'll help you out OP.

Here's a VERY good deal on a S&W M&P9
>3 17rd magazines
>may come with night sights
>$350

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/654_910/products_id/718002823/Used+Guns/Police+Trade-Ins

The M&P9 is as low as you should go for a fullsize 9mm while retaining quality along with buying from a respected manufacturer.

As other anons stated, you will want a light. Doesn't matter if you have night sights or not, you will not shoot at a target you cannot get a positive ID on.

I would recommend either a Protac 1L or Protac 2L for a white light along with carrying it as an EDC light. Both can be had for $40 on Amazon.

If you want a weapon mounted light, the Streamlight TLR-1 can be had for $100. A smart thing to do is buy the handheld light first and then save up for the weapon light because you will always need a handheld flashlight anyways.

Do note that Glock 19 trade ins occasionally come in at $350 but they go QUICK.
>>
>>31089552
The police should check with the moving firms if any of their customers had break ins after they moved in or if one of their employees just quit... stuff like that
>>
>>31089627

Yeah right. A detective with a homicide on one hand and a rape case on the other hand is going to shove off a burglary most likely. You'd be better off hiring a PI, though that is still ill advised because they will likely not find the culprit.
>>
Looks like that burgler of yours Op had a full 100 in sneak.

It doesn't matter if you had a gun or not you wouldn't be able to see him.
>>
>>31089627
Doubtful. We had a couch and dining room table delivered, so two different sets of delivery men. We live in a small town so they were both from cities that were hours away.
>>
>>31089646
I didn't have a description or him or a possible vehicle. AND I thought nothing was taken. (Nothing looked rummaged through. TV and computer still here.)

The officer did nothing more than stop by and advise me to lock doors. Later that night my mom checked her closet and lost it. We called again with a list of losses and he came back the next day, even fingerprinting the window screen and a laptop.

The losses were well in the 5 digits so hopefully this "big hit" (his words) is worth the police's extra attention.
>>
>>31089660
I will say that I could tell the robber was wearing what looked like cargo shorts and either sneakers/work shoes. Which made me think of the table delivery men.

Super loose connection and anyone could wear shorts and shoes.
>>
>>31089684

Theft falls below everything unless you live in a nice suburb. They will likely update you in a couple months saying they were unsuccessful in obtaining any solid leads. This isn't the fault of the cops, it's the reality. They have more pressing shit to deal on a daily basis, unfortunately.
>>
>>31089285
>Don't know why she kept so much and I don't even want to say the exact amount but the robber basically got enough to start a whole new life

Robber knew why and knew your mother. Judging by them leaving you in bed I'd say you probably knew them as well.

Speculation of course, but little too convenient.
>>
>>31089684
>Later that night my mom checked her closet and lost it
I'm gonna say it's the moving company.
But cops don't give a shit

My grandmother also had something like this happen, but she was more than certain it involved her landlord. She was protected under some tenant right and had controlled rent, she mentioned how her landlord would nudge her to move out or some shit. Guess what? A few months later, Her METAL door and METAL door frame had some superficial "scratch" marks on the locks, but no fucking damage, yet they got in? Yea, Ok.
In contrast, her bedroom door had her own locks, was broken through.

We told the cops of this. Guess what? NOTHING. They don't fucking care.
If it were murder, you can bet your ass the cops or detective would've connected the 2 dots, but some theft doesn't really justify the time and effort for police unless you're some famous rich person.
>>
>>31089707
Burglaries where nobody was hurt and no one is raped are rarely 'solved'

Monetary loss is what homeowner's insurance is for
>>
>>31089684
>>31089914
>I didn't have a description or him or a possible vehicle. AND I thought nothing was taken. (Nothing looked rummaged through. TV and computer still here.)

Also confirms what I was thinking. Nothing else is missing but moms goodies? Someone knew. Premeditated. Cops won't solve but high chance its a family member or friend.
>>
>>31089175
The triggers are awful
>>
>>31089421
STAR
>>
>>31090005
>>31090005
Not suspicious. Again, she had a shit ton of valuables in her closet. Everything else in the house is either too big (TV, PC, nice suitcases) or not worth much. They took the mouse and keyboard for the PC and left the laptops in a pile in the living room. Probably didn't have time.

The odd thing is that they also took her Lancome skin creams. Not sure how the average burglar would know the value of women's skincare products.
>>
>>31090213
Nigga what the fuck. These dudes are cleaning your house and nobody in your family is none the wise? fuck. Time to get a dog, nigga.
>>
>>31089039
>my house
>assumed it was my dad
Does he visits at odd hours or do you live with family?
>>
>>31089285
>window which wasn't latched.
You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>31090233
>>31090241

I live with family. This was at 1:50PM. Broad daylight.

I was the only one home, asleep.
>>
>>31090010
>the triggers are awful
They're not great but that's no reason to blacklist the gun itself. Papa Hickock actually liked the gun and for the price you can get it it's hard to beat.
If you can find a Glock or M&P trade in for the price by all means get it, but the SD series is a good alternative for somebody who wants to walk into a big box store then walk out with a reliable new handgun for $299.99
>>
>>31090233

The scary part is that this house is small. And extremely echoey. I can normally hear a phone ping in the living room and normal footsteps sound like stomps. And I didn't wake up until he was five feet away from me.
>>
>>31090250
You had the perfect chance to light a nigger or some white trash fucker up and now its gone. Get up next time you're being robbed and make sure it isn't your dad.
>>
>>31090272
This maybe shocking, but thieves tend to be quiet.
>>
>>31090272
>And I didn't wake up until he was five feet away from me.
Yeah that's creepy as hell. You're body must've just felt something was wrong or some shit and woken you up. You got lucky.
>>
Walther PK380.

Seriously.
>>
File: how we see muslims.jpg (50KB, 460x661px) Image search: [Google]
how we see muslims.jpg
50KB, 460x661px
>>31090272

reminds me of the murders of Hinterkaifeck

>A few days prior to the crime, farmer Andreas Gruber told neighbors about discovering footprints in the snow leading from the edge of the forest to the farm, but none leading back. He also spoke about hearing footsteps in the attic and finding an unfamiliar newspaper on the farm. Furthermore, the house keys went missing several days before the murders. None of this was reported to the police prior to the attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck_murders
>>
>>31090283
that's good but the walther ccp is amazing, it's just more pricey
>>
>>31090328
I had completely forgotten about that nightmare fuel. Thanks faggot.
>>
>>31090328
>Six months earlier, the previous maid had left the farm, claiming that it was haunted; the new maid, Maria Baumgartner, arrived on the farm on the day of the attack and was killed hours later.
Goddam
>>
>>31089523
> If you aren't carrying outside of your home, you don't need a handgun for self defense.

Bad advice. A handgun is easier and quicker to aim and operate.
>>
>>31089421

Why is thunder first?

Wouldn't flash make more sense being first?
>>
File: approved_9mm.jpg (1MB, 2500x2267px) Image search: [Google]
approved_9mm.jpg
1MB, 2500x2267px
Ruger 9e will get you there. I think it's the only one on the /k/ approved 9mm list that's in that price range.
>>
File: image.png (4KB, 376x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4KB, 376x264px
>>31090377
>yfw you read how the daughter died
>>
>>31090421
Because I'm high and haven't slept properly lately. I dun goof'd.
>>
>>31089039
If you can stretch $50, look at the Ruger American. Rural King has a sale going on too.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 303x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 303x309px
>>31090328
>>31090377
>>31090438
>the younger Cäzilia had been alive for several hours after the assault. Lying in the straw, next to the bodies of her grandparents and her mother, she had torn her hair out in tufts.
Jesus fuck
>>
>>31090421
>not knowing your WW2 history
Read a fucking book.
>>
File: 1454985505533.jpg (22KB, 324x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454985505533.jpg
22KB, 324x375px
>>31090328

>we will never know who was behind Hinterkaifeck

Were there even any suspects at all? I mean aside the ones that had an alibi
>>
>>31090445
>Ruger American
They missed it. It could have been great but they screwed up royally on the grips and dove tail.

Apparently it's modular so hopefully there's a chance they fix all of their mistakes when they come out with the different frames.
>>
>>31090459
The article said some police students found a "prime suspect" but he's been dead for years now. These murders are almost 100 years old.
>>
>>31090500
>These murders are almost 100 years old.

still give me the chills. i if i need some spooky stuff i read about missing persons and unsolved crimes.

have fun

http://mostlymystery.com/found/
>>
>>31090020
Say, Texas dammit...just say it.
>>
>>31090250
So you robbed your mother? That's fucked up anon
>>
>>31089039
Just buy a lobster from the grocery store, but instead of eating it train it to pinch dicks. Then keep it under your bed in a cage and when the guy comes back release it.
>>
>>31089594
>tfw I ordered this a few days ago and it should be at my FFL today.

Hope it's in good condition.
>>
>>31089039
Alarm system and pistol. If you don't wake up then you can't defend your home.

Glock 19 3rd gen. Honda Civic of pistols.
>>
>>31089302

Hey, at least he's in his kid's life.
>>
>>31090243
This.
Put bars in your windows and doors you faggot.

>B-but it doesn`t look nice!.
Security before aesthetics .

>B-but mine is a nice neighborhood...
Niggers can travel too.
>>
>>31090844
this guy has the right idea
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 625x370px
Mossbert 500 under $400

Holds 6 shells pump and fire

Use the free short barrel it comes with for close quarters

You will be deaf for a day after using it indoors but he will have a hole in his chest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igAhXH6YTu8&t=1m24s
>>
>>31089039
>burglar cleared out my house
>while I was sleeping
>somehow stole shit without you waking up
>your dad came to your house in the middle of the night instead of daytime like a NORMAL DAD
Nobody believes your bullshit story.

Buy a Glock and get the fuck out
>>
>>31089285
>the robber basically got enough to start a whole new life
Or a bunch of heroin. Probably a bunch of heroin.
>>
>>31093874
This. OP is a naive nigger.
>>
>>31089285
Whoever stole it has been to your house before since it seems he knew what he was looking for

Your mother is an idiot for not keeping that shit locked up in a safe or something. you people deserve to get robbed
>>
>>31089039
get a great dane (bark and grown from the pits of hell)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws613Z42A1c

Drop around 450 on a Rem 870 w/ an 18inch barrel. Drop another 100 or so on an archangel collapsible stock and saddle. Drop another 50 on a mag clamp with a rail on it. Drop another 250 on a flashlight. Drop another 40 on a remote switch for it. Drop 650 on a handgun. Drop 120 on wooden grips from germany for your hand gun. Drop another 50 on magazines for your handgun. Drop 650 on an ar lower. Drop 1000 on an ar upper. Drop 500 on optics.

Welcome to /k/!
>>
>the only reason you are alive is because the burglar let you live

Everyone should own a gun.
>>
P30SK shits all over the Block 19
>>
>>31089370
>tfw i've been pointing guns at unexpected people since i was 7
my grandmother told the cable guy "don't worry, he doesn't have any bullets"
>>
EAA Sarsilmaz B6P 9mm. Polymer CZ75 clone under 300. Best bang for the buck.
>>
>>31089646
in my experience police are very happy to look into break ins, what op described was a full on home invasion.
>>
>>31089121
Yeah, no shit. Glad you didn't get killed for your wallet, but.........
>>
>>31089226
What is this I don't even?
>>
>>31089523
Can you explain the part about shotguns needing holsters? Not sure I get your meaning there.
>>
>>31089039
Are you in a situation where you can have a dog? I have two doggers, sweet mutts, dumb as rocks. But there is no possible way that a stranger would ever be able to come through a door or window without me knowing.
>>
>>31089175
>>31090010
>>31090269

The trigger sucks out of the box but you can get this kit from ya boy Larry http://www.midwayusa.com/product/111465/apex-tactical-spring-kit-s-and-w-sd9-sd40

The Apex kit really makes the trigger pull good. I liked the trigger better than my stock glocks or M&Ps. I know SDs and used glocks are the same price, but I prefer the XD.
>>
>>31090276
Kys reddit. Killing people is a terrible thing.
>>
>>31089594
I purchased this as well. It only came with one backstrap (the medium thankfully) and its dinged up on the outside with a few scratches, but was clean on the inside and works flawlessly. Have 80 or so rounds through it so far without any issue. Great purchase desu.
>>
>>31097707
You buy brand new SD9VEs for 299 all day long. It's essentially the same pistol...
>>
File: APPRAISAL-jumbo.jpg (167KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
APPRAISAL-jumbo.jpg
167KB, 1024x674px
>>31089039
>Came in through the back window
>Looked right at him and didn't think I was getting robbed
A gun would not have even helped.

Get some fucking bars on your windows.

You don't need a gun. If your neighbors place is easier to rob, then you are safe.
>>
>>31097456
>reddit
>pro killing niggers
I think you're a little confused, faggot.
>>
File: 1470587175269.jpg (57KB, 452x402px) Image search: [Google]
1470587175269.jpg
57KB, 452x402px
>>31098132
>It's essentially the same pistol...

t. poorfag trying to justify his purchase on the sd9ve
>>
>>31090280

It was the sound of the door opening that woke me up.
>>
>>31090328
I saw a Buzzfeed unsolved thing on this. I still chalk it up to the time period and lack of resources to solve something like this.
>>
>>31090746
>>31090844

The police don't think he's coming back. Like, he could move to Belize and buy a mail order bride with the amount of money stolen.
>>
>>31089594
Thank you!
>>
>>31093103
This was 2:00pm.
>>
File: 1240194454167.jpg (14KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1240194454167.jpg
14KB, 450x338px
>>31089285

Sorry man, I know we all want to live in a world where we feel like our neighborhood/street is safe, but for one thing, the shitty ghetto neighborhoods don't get robbed, the nice ones do, and two, no matter how peaceful or safe your neighborhood seems, lock everything that can lock.

You're incredibly lucky whoever robbed you wasn't a cracked up nigger or you'd prolly be dead if he made it into your bedroom.

I grew up in a small, white, German-founded TX town where crime didn't really happen. There wasn't a murder in like 25 years

Then I moved to a shitty part of Houston for school. Sweet merciful Christ, the culture shock. Came back home to visit my Dad and freaked the fuck out when I found out he didn't lock his front door, and hadn't been for a long time

>mfw I grew up in a house with an unlocked front door without knowing/questioning it

As a result I always leave my front porch light on 24/7, last thing I do before bed is check all 3 of my doors to make sure both locks are locked, and if I go out of town I leave random but plausible lights on

Then again, unlike you OP, I also sleep with a gun between the mattress and box frame ready to go
>>
>>31089039
Nothing wrong with having petite-large hands.
>>
>>31097456
So is stealing their lives savings and their future, not to mention violating their home privacy.
>>
>>31090454
I know that US troops would use that phrase and response to identify each other in times of uncertainty, but why is the phrase the other way around?

I'm not all that interested in US military history in europe during WW2, thus me not reading a book on this.
>>
Shotgun or rifle to protect your home. Handgun only if you're going to carry it daily to protect yourself l
>>
You need to have a handgun accessible to defend yourself while in bed. Don't leave it on the fucking floor or on a nightstand too far to reach from a lying position.

I keep a Glock 17 in a Safariland (6377 model) holster under my blankets, you can push the thumb tab and the gun kind of comes out, you don't need 2 hands to drag it out like a leather holster with a retention strap.

t. guy whos dad grew up in cape town
>>
>>31101515
You don't need two hands to pull out a gun from kydex either, you can push it off with a finger unless you've tightened it too much
>>
1.- Put some locks so the dindu has to make some noise to break into.
2.- Put alarm system and/or movement activated lights where convenient.
3.- Buy a handgun that is easy to operate and appropiate ammo (something not too noisy or over penetrating).
>>
Next time a burglar breaks in grease up your pooper and present yourself. Then when he cums inside you make sure to collect the jizz and submit it to the rape kit so you can find out who your burglarator is. Then do a background check and find out the addresses of him and his immediate family and systematically eradicate their line.
>>
>>31089039
You're extremely lucky this thief didnt get violent. Lock up and put those mini alarm devices that trip when they get knocked over on your windows. Handgun or shotgun, whatever you feel comfy with but always lock up to prevent you from having to actually use it. You dont want the shitstorm of legal troubles that follow.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.