[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any competition fags on? I have my AR and Pistol (glock 34)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Shotgun3GN.jpg (84KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun3GN.jpg
84KB, 960x640px
Any competition fags on?

I have my AR and Pistol (glock 34) already now im looking for a shotgun

it seems to me that best *budget* level semi auto shotgun for 3 gun is the Stoeger M3K. Id have to obviously throw a mag tube extention on it but the inertia system seems pretty dank. I noticed the mossberg JM pro already comes with an extended tube for around the same price, when faced with the two which would you pick?

What about the Vepr 12? would it be faster just to quad load on the move then to wait for your mag to run dry for your mag change? The vepr is like 100 more than both of the other options and it has that tactifag aesthetic for other applications but does it make a good competition shotgun?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
also have a qt lena
>>
pls i know theres 1 of you on

;_;
>>
>>31087937
Lena always bothers me because I always see way too much of Jerry in her
>>
>>31088157
sympathy bump for you
>>
>>31088186
That just makes me want to take her out on a date and do cute couple things even more
>>
>>31088186
>Implying that's not the best part.
>not wanting to give Lena a fake mustache and S&W hat and letting her peg you

Uguu Lena-chan I-I'm gonna shoot fast!
>>
>>31088261
>she inserts a chamber flag into your ass
>>
>>31088270
>the leaders in cum control!
>>
File: stoeger.jpg (1008KB, 965x4701px) Image search: [Google]
stoeger.jpg
1008KB, 965x4701px
>>31087903
i just finished breaking my Stoeger M3K in. I've heard mixed reviews about the JM pro but have no hands on experience with them.
>>
>>31088306
nice. das a big ass extendo senpai
>>
>>31087903

a VEPR would put you in Open. might as well go full-out at that point with multiple optics on your rifle, gigantic brakes, go ahead and shoot your USPSA Open pistol, etc.

go ahead and get a Nordic tube.

>>31088306

the JM Pro is super common. and yeah, i've seen issues, especially when you start polishing the shell latch. Marine Tube is another worthwhile mod. i've got a 1301 and i really like it, but if i had to do it again i'd seriously consider the M3K. gas vs inertia at that point.
>>
File: comp.jpg (3MB, 4501x2689px) Image search: [Google]
comp.jpg
3MB, 4501x2689px
>>31088321
yeah it's a +8 which should hopefully make shotgun stages a bit easier especially if I have any movement to start - one quad load and I can be at 13 rounds pretty quick

pic related: my competition pistol when I shoot ESP in IDPA. I'll also use this in 3 gun.
>>
IIRC the ak 12g platforms need to be properly gassed to shoot a specific load. My 930 has cycled great, I loaded up a tube of bird, buck, and slugs the first time and shot it as fast as I could without any troubles. I wish I did the JM edition. It's a great gun for a good price.
>>
>>31088186
>>31088261
>>31088270
>>31088290

Man that got weird quick.
>>
>>31088341
personally I've really liked my Stoeger. I ran a couple boxes of ammo through it without cleaning it and had a few malfunctions when I shot loose in the shoulder. after that I decided to actually clean it up and regrease it and then go out and shoot 200 rounds in rapid succession from the hip - no malfunctions. then I took it out and shot 100 rounds of target ammo from 1145 fps to 1250 fps to make sure it'd cycle reliably. so far it's been perfect. the one complaint I do have however is the front of the loading port immediately behind the tube catches the shell rims a bit too easily. I might try trimming that up a bit and polishing it off.
>>
OP here. Stoeger seems to be the move. Besides the obvious mag extension is there any other mod thats a "must have"? I'm guessing opening of the magwell would be one
>>
>>31088388
in all actuality, the loading port is pretty wide open from the start which is nice. you might want to grab a new lifter and like I mentioned open the front of the loading port a bit more to avoid the rim catch. other than that it's been pretty solid out of the box for me.
>>
>>31088350

not that you have to deal with it with a SAO gun, but how do you find the Tanfo vs CZ trigger reaches? i've basically decided to shoot Limited, but i've got a Production rig set up already. i just need a few more mags (i can get by with fewer, just more flexible with another 2 magazines)

>>31088368

i had my 1301's loading port opened up. i also trimmed and smoothed where the forearm juts up against the receiver with a file, and that was half of it. there was a little lip the shells would catch on while doing quads.

>>31088388

possible new sights (like 10/22 flip-up rears for slugs & a nice, bright bead in front), just little things like that. be careful opening it up if the serial's near there. you need a gunsmith with the appropriate license to do it so you don't go to jail for defacing a firearm serial number.
>>
>>31088410
Anything that requires me fucking with the metal I just get a gunsmith to do, thats pretty interesting though, never thought about the whole serial thing but it makes sense.
>>
File: 91166_3_.jpg (38KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
91166_3_.jpg
38KB, 600x413px
>>31088410
I've actually never shot a Tangfolio and I only ever shot this CZ in SA when I had it as DA/SA - but it was pretty close to the Stock II (minus the dust cover) when I got it but it had a little less curve on the trigger. but personally, I really really really really really don't like the standard CZ trigger design (even ignoring reach). It doesn't bite me the way Sig triggers do but I don't like what I consider to be excessive curvature.
>>
>>31088425
I really only started fucking with the metal parts of my competition guns because I was too impatient to take it to a gunsmith and figured if I fucked up a safety bar at worst I was out 30 bucks. ended up going pretty well for me fortunately. now I feel pretty comfortable doing all my own CZ gunsmithing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.