[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there no MN meetup planned for this year? I haven't seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: lobsterman.jpg (60KB, 319x350px) Image search: [Google]
lobsterman.jpg
60KB, 319x350px
Is there no MN meetup planned for this year? I haven't seen anything posted about it so far and I had a lot of fun at '14 one.
>>
The tripfags who went and trolled a BLM protest and ended up shooting a few pavement apes brought a lot of unwanted attention to MN meetups.
>>
>>31083580
I don't go because I'm on the opposite end of the state and 4hrs driving is more than I really want each way when I already have shooting buddies and backyard ranges.
But that stuff wouldn't deter me if I attended in the past. What are they realistically going to do?
>>
>>31084093
>What are they realistically going to do?

I suspect many of us would prefer not to have pictures, license plates, etc posted to SJW/BLM type forums for harassment. And of course disruptors could show up and claim they were threatened, start disturbances, etc. Basically, 4channers get on the receiving end of things they've done to others.
>>
>>31083580
Was there one earlier this year that did bring unwanted attention?
>>
>>31082886
And who are you?
>>
>>31083580
Tripfags and some other anons. That shit is STILL in court.

>>31084093
They are easy to spot and easy to BTFO

>>31084149
Then stay home you fucking pussy. Don't try to meet with someone and hitch a ride at all.

>>31084320
The shit from November is still going on.
>>
>>31084093
>four hours away
>being enough to stop you

Faggot.
>>
>>31084149
>niggers coming up from little Mogadishu to the deep woods
>implying public transport goes that far
>>
>>31082886
MN threads were very heavily shitposted and trolled (compared to every other meetup ever) even BEFORE the incident where some niggers got gentrified. Now if they tried to post a meetup thread it would be impossible to organize a thing.
>>
>>31084149
Entire group got photos and videos uploaded to that sjw cuck's website, I was in a few, no fucks given.
What are libfag cucks going to do? 'You're a white male' us to death?
>>
>>31084093
We had cucks coming from south dakota
>>
>>31084777
And North Dakota, Wisconsin and Indiana. I'm not sure why /k/ hated MN but it probably had something to do with the stolen valor faggot who has fucked off. Probably for good.
>>
>>31084585
The furthest public transit goes is Forest Lake to the industrial park near the airport and another to Dresser Wisconsin.
>>
>>31084799
Taco tits doing his faggotry too.
>>
>>31084815
Yeah his bullshit was pretty bad.

>hey lets put in fake tips to the cops and brag about it

I hope he gets ass cancer. If anyone has earned it, it's him.
>>
>>31084149
Why not at least try? I never made it to the last one and I'm itching to go innawoods with some /k/omrades
>>
>>31084823
It's too late for this year, maybe next year after our /k/ucks have managed to clear court. The big reason there has been no meetup thread I think is that the four that got enriched included the goy organizing this.
>>
>>31084822
He was pulling that shit before the happening
>>
>>31084848
Yeah. He's a faggot.
>>
File: manlet.jpg (44KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
44KB, 587x663px
Yeah I'd love another meetup to happen and get info on more patsys...I mean meet more mn/k/ommandos
>>
>>31082886
No not since a group of pol users posing as k went and shot up a protest.
>>
>>31084928
draco I hope your mom dies of cancer
>>
>>31084928
I can smell the taco sauce and cancer from here faggot, go drink your cheap spic beer and die already.
>>
>>31084832
Winter meet?
>>
>>31085058
Our great organizer is likely in jail still.
>>
>>31084455
One of the flektarn.
>>
>>31085084
Did you have the camo tent last year?
>>
>>31085105
No
>>
>>31084506
>Then stay home you fucking pussy. Don't try to meet with someone and hitch a ride at all.

Wow, so mad.
>>
>>31085157
Any other descriptors? Did you have a gun that was unique?
>>
>>31084093
if you really were then you'd have networked with the large amount of people who live on that end of the state
>>
>>31084455
Who, who, who, who?
>>
>>31085081
Only my good fallguy...erm...friend... Allen Lawrence "Lance" Scarsella is still in jail. Kinda surprised the rest of them got bail after I told the cops literally everything they needed to nail the suckers...oops, I mean guys.
>>
>>31086626
>lying to the cops
>bragging about lying to the cops

Enjoy your eventual getting raped in jail by Tyrone and Jamal. Also, just use your regular trip you fucking idiot.
>>
>>31086626
Besides being a little snitch, we might be good for this or next year.
>>
>>31086798
Not lying. Everything I told them was backed up in their texts
>>
>>31087831
And you got said texts where?
>>
This is your host, killer keemstar, let's get rigggghhhttt into the news.

All of us are faggots.
And that's it for today drama alert nation,
Tune in next time for more bullshit.
>>31087906
>>31087831
>>31086626

b̵̲̰͚͍͎̱͚̏̋̓̂̂ͧ̃͆͝i͒ͩ̀͆҉̸͚̦̱t̮̳̗̬͈̩̦ͤͦ͢c̬̞͇͉͚̬͎͖̮̑̈́͘͜h̶̔ͤͦ̿͌́̂҉̞̜̱̭ ̴͓̖̻̣͔ͣ̉̇͒͊̎̍̂̾́w͔̞̗͖̜͈͎͉ͣ̾̍h̢̬̣̤̆͋̽́͟ḁ̐ͣ͋̐t̢̮̲̯̻̱͉͈̠̼̔͛́͛̎͘ ̳ͦ̄̃̕͝ţ̷̞̜̘̈́̈͐ͨ̌ͫͮ͠h͖͒̅ͬͬͮ̃̆̓e̠̥͍̘̺̽̐̈ͨ̔ͪ̆̽́ ̧̖̯̜̫̠̾ͨͭͬ͗̈̓̿͂͡f̛̳͕͊̐̄̑͆̽̌̚uͮͦ̀͏̲́c̛̞̲̠̣̭̅͆͂̉ͯ̅̋͟k̴͖͓̖̞͔̊̍͌̀̅̍̊
>>
File: 12345.png (4KB, 445x66px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
4KB, 445x66px
>>31086626
>New IP address posting

Yup
As expected of Dr8co
>>
Niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>31087906
Google the police reports faggot.

They were dumb enough to text each other about their intentions before they went down there. Why do you think they all got arrested and charged and I skated.

Fuck your stolen valor memes, at least I'm able to staybout of jail
>>
>>31090772
I lol'd at how much of a gook you are from when I saw you on the news.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.