[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought the same gun for really cheap from a coworker who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Just bought the same gun for really cheap from a coworker who needed money. Is it a total piece of shit? Anyone have experience with it?
>>
>>31079274
Holy 90's
>>
Just a glock clone with a shitty trigger, it'll do ya.
>>
>>31079299
Any way to mod the trigger
>>
>>31079274
I shot it once. Garbage trigger, but the owner said he's satisfied. I thought the recoil was a bit annoying, but I wasn't used to it.
>>
>>31079274
how does this compare to the SD40VE or SD9VE, being a cheap glock clone and all?
>>
>>31079274
How much?
>>
I have a few friends and family that have one and I've personally shot them a few times.
Like the others said it's a cheap Glocks with a shitty trigger that works fine.
I'd recommend keeping it around as a beater or truck gun.
Your know something that can sit in one place if you ever need it but you won't particularly care if it gets rusty and isn't handy for going to the range.
Alternatively if it's your only handgun it will work fine until you get something better.
>>
>>31079519
trigger is much worse fuckin heavy 12-15 lbs other than that basically the same gun except for cosmetic details
you really feel the recoil since all the weights in the slide and the polymerframe doesnt flex like a glock to dampen it

if you paid more than 250 you got screwed
>>
>>31079274
>be poor student/farm work fag
>buy SD9VE
>proud of my reliable handgun as I master the glaring flaws it has
>like to watch Cops with my dad
>every legal Hispanic and marijuana possession white has the old version
>every single fucking time my dad makes a comment "hey herrherr that looks like your gun"
I like it though. I'll probably get the apex trigger and a light then save money for an M&P Shield before I buy a new handgun.

Got it for $~320 from cabela's
>>
>>31079372

check apex
>>
The SW40VE is a perfectly decent gun for its worth. I personally would have passed on a .40, its just an unnecessary caliber that costs about 30% more than 9mm for target shooting.

Grab a box of Critical Defense and a light and keep it for home defense.
>>
>>31079923
>and the polymerframe doesnt flex like a glock to dampen it
pfffthahahahaha fucking retard.
>>
Have an SD9 VE. Glock clone with a shit trigger. Replace the trigger with the kit from Apex and it's a decent car gun or nightstand gun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.