[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, my Sergeant is selling his P229 in 9mm, good condition,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Sig-Sauer-P229-9mm-Semi-Auto-3.jpg (64KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sig-Sauer-P229-9mm-Semi-Auto-3.jpg
64KB, 800x532px
Hey guys, my Sergeant is selling his P229 in 9mm, good condition, very minimal holster wear, brand new spring kit. Comes with a case and 3 mags, 2 15s and 1 13.

What is a good price I can come at him with?

Also, QTDDTOT/Advice Thread/Recent Acquisition I guess
>>
are you going to shoot up the base with it
>>
>>31079191

Wrong sergeant, we're LEOs.

Nice meme though.
>>
>>31079199
FUCK DA POLICE BITCH NIGGA!
>>
>>31079179
$600?
>>
>>31079331
Fuck outta here wit yo cop loving ass. Bitch they is killing us in they streets.
>>
>>31079179
>brand new spring kit
wtf is a spring kit? like the srt? idk, i would ask why a gun with out wear and in good condition needed the springs changed, and then i would check the barrel.
>>
>>31079351
das rite
dasssss riteeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>31079351
>Bitch they is killing us in they streets
I'm a 25yo white male marine veteran. I dont have this problem.
>>
>>31079355

Barrel is fine, guy changed the springs because he's trying to sell it and is trying to not be an asshole.
>>
>>31079412
what springs did he change? what does he consider a 'spring kit'? Im not an asshole but i didnt change the shocks on the last car i sold because they worked just fine. there must be a reason he changed them. he's not an asshole, he wants to do right by you and i get that. but you dont change good parts for good parts just to sell something.
>>
>>31079179
Throw $800 at him. See if that sticks.
>>
>>31079448

He said he put just shy of about 10k rounds through it, and thought the recoil spring was getting a little screwy, so he changed out all of them.

When I say "spring kit" I mean he changed out all of the springs at once.
>>
>>31079449

That's what he came at me with, and it seemed pretty fair from what I can tell, I can't find any locally for under $900.

I've bought other guns from him and he's always been really fair, never any problems before.

I know the gun is g2g, I'm just wanting to know what a good price is.

He just bought a P226 Elite, which is why he's getting rid of this one.
>>
>>31079498
See if he'll trade it for an old break barrel .22 and a 96 Ford Ranger without a transmission.
>>
>>31079508

What meme is this?
>>
>>31079390
Mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>31079179
>soldier selling any nice personal property near the end of the month
your Sgt is broke, jew him down on the price.
>>
File: 20160822_190427.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_190427.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>31079498
I'd say around the $800 mark is fair.
>>
http://www.keepshooting.com/british-army-body-armor.html

What protection level are these?
are they even bulletproof or are they just flak vests?
is that price high, because it feels high?
>>
what would actually happen if a country breaks the geneva code or whatever warfare guideline there is during a war? (Ex. using hollowpoints and other "banned" equipment")
would there actually be consequences or is it just going to be a slap on the wrist and a fine?
>>
>$800 for a used P229
>10k rounds through it.
>>
>>31082716
This. You can get a brand new P229 for that kind of money.
>>
Gud deel?
$550 for Glock 43 with Trijicon HD Night Sights and Four (4) Totals magazines two with plus two extenstions
>>
Can I trust gunbroker . com? I found a couple good deals but not sure if I should go ahead with the purchase.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.