[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello weaponsboard of /k/ on four-channel. I come to you with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: seemingly legitimate stranger.jpg (11KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
seemingly legitimate stranger.jpg
11KB, 200x300px
Hello weaponsboard of /k/ on four-channel. I come to you with a humble request - I wish to find a cuban cigar, a fully semi-automatic AK-15, and a bottle of bootleg whiskey to celebrate not committing any crimes. Can any of you point me in the correct direction as to where to find such wares, or perhaps be open to the possibility of me buying them?
>>
>>31076273
i got clips if you want them
>>
You seem cool, wanna go make some meth?

The local elementary school thinks I'm a janitor and there's a bathroom nobody uses.
>>
>>31076288
I would like several assualt banana clips from you sir of the numbers of the kkk

>>31076306
A school is a wonderful place to do some math!
>>
>>31076273

I think reddit has all that shit. Go ask them.
>>
>>31076273
OP I give you a 1/10 for effort, but that's it.

This is proof summer fags are slowly weeding out, but there's a few left.
>>
>>31076273

>cuban cigar
Try Cuba.

>fully semi-automatic AK-15
Try Africa.

>bottle of bootleg whiskey
Try Scotland.
>>
File: 1470376639157.jpg (20KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1470376639157.jpg
20KB, 640x622px
>>31076273

I may be able to assist your inquiries, but first perhaps you might indulge us with a green-typed story or two about these crimes you avoided committing, fellow anonymous contributor?
>>
>cuban cigar

Didn't we finally end the trade embargo on them? Because I was in a smoke shop a few weeks ago and I saw cubans on the shelves.
>>
>>31077273
I just want a real cohiba senpai
>>
>>31076273
>>31077256
Samefag detected
>>
>>31077308
>cohiba
i smoked a cohiba. honestly it tasted like ass. i prefer cheap coffee flavored cigars
>>
File: kwhiskey.png (518KB, 465x1052px) Image search: [Google]
kwhiskey.png
518KB, 465x1052px
>>31076273
Try Kentucky.
>>
>>31077488
We're full. Fuck off.
>>
>>31076273
Why certainly friend

https://www.gunsamerica.com/Search.htm?C=952

http://m.wineenthusiast.com/personalized-barrel-whiskey-bootleg-kit.asp

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/can-you-buy-cuban-cigars-now/article/2567534

I hope these links help you find the things you want so you can celebrate!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.