[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when will they be weaponised? Replace that camera with a pound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Learning-to-Fly-a-Drone.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Learning-to-Fly-a-Drone.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
So when will they be weaponised? Replace that camera with a pound of HE and you have yourself a problem.
>>
They're called remote guided missiles and you're about sixty years too slow
>>
>>31074301

it's actually called loitering bomb, and it's not that old.
>>
>>31074279
Just a reminder, threads like these are actively getting drones banned in some areas. You idiots keep hurting yourselves
>>
CSGs could be threatened if drone technology can advance to allow them to use wind or solar power. Can a CSG track something the size of a football that's changing direction erratically? Can it track and engage 200,000 drones in a massed attack?
>>
>>31074398
Yes
>>
File: applepie.png (115KB, 208x232px) Image search: [Google]
applepie.png
115KB, 208x232px
>>31074358
>>31074358
>threads like these
>implying it wasn't that fucking idiot that got v& for (((cp))) who attached a handgun and remote firing mechanism to one
They are going to get banned eventually anyway. What's hilarious though is that they're so easy to make
I just don't get why the goatfuckers in ISIS that use these to film don't just tape a grenade to one and fly it into the 'infidels' instead of going full snackbar and blowing themselves up
>>
File: 1470633087460.png (20KB, 1229x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1470633087460.png
20KB, 1229x1031px
>>31074486

because drones cost more than people down there.
>>
>>31074564
Maybe big boy military drones, but I'm sure they have a stockpile of these cheap rc quadcopters considering the aerial footage in syria that gets posted
I can just imagine their jihadi bros in europe ordering them in bulk off amazon and driving them back to sandland
>>
>>31074486
>I just don't get why the goatfuckers
Whenever you're about to say something about how you don't get why they *insert something incredibly stupid here*, first remember that these are people who fuck goats.

Whenever you're in astonishment and say, "Well why would the goatfuckers do that?", you absolutely have to remember that one thing. They fuck goats. If they're willing to fuck goats, why wouldn't they do that?

Elves and Finns will always shoot accurately, Americans will always love shotguns, the Dwarves and Germans will always smith, and the Arabs will always fuck goats.
>>
>>31074876
>Americans will always love shotguns
I didn't realize that was an American thing.
>>
>>31074279
Israelis already did it.

There's even a video of one in action.
>>
>>31074661

Thats the point. Those drones cost hundreds, Jihad Jamal costs nothing.
>>
>>31074279
>EUROPE 2020
>swarms of these things killing every kaffir in sight

Gods help us... I guess there's a reason they want to start regulating them.
>>
File: jude.jpg (19KB, 308x230px) Image search: [Google]
jude.jpg
19KB, 308x230px
>>31074950
http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a19552/the-kamikaze-quadcopter-from-hell/
Fucking dirty jews stealing my ideas
>>
>>31075097
Switchblade was officially first.
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/us-army-brings-a-switchblade-to-a-gun-fight-07071/
>>
a gopro weighs like 80grams.
>>
>>31074486
>I just don't get why the goatfuckers in ISIS that use these to film don't just tape a grenade to one and fly it into the 'infidels' instead
I think their UAVs are to precious to waste on such little effect when they are in the deficit and could be used for scouting and artillery aiming. There were reports that ISIS does remote control kits for cars (several thousands pounds of ANFO? now we talking)
>>
>>31075253
Morbid curiosity wants to see this happen

It's wrong and I legitimately feel bad, but I want the goatfuckers to do it
>>
>>31075297
Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9CqOfE_mHM
Enjoy your RC ban in 2020.
>>
>>31075338
I meant the RC ANFO car but thanks senpai
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>31074279
>So when will they be weaponised?
Few years ago. Libya, Syria, Ukraine.
>>
>>31074957
We spend $60,000 per soldier just out of training and another $120,000 per soldier while deployed over seas for upkeep and supplies.

A $1,000 RC guided urban missile that kills an insurgent without any risk of return fire is well the fuck worth it.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 450x262px
>>31074279
We need to go deeper.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.