[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else had animals eating like crazy or acting weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 316x159px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 316x159px
Has anyone else had animals eating like crazy or acting weird?

I'm in central Florida and the squirrels are eating/storing like mad. I've never seen them eat like this before, they're stripping all the pine cones. The bluejays have gone into hiding. The armadillos are out all the time.

Livestock's the same(mine and others) animals just stuffing themselves or saving food. Chickens, goats, dogs, cows, doesn't matter.

Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
Since when is this /x/ my dude
>>
>>31069107
Our cows in Auckland New Zealand army really eating all that much atm
>>
>>31069107
They are preparing for the upcoming race war.
>>
>>31069118
>Army of cows
Fuck NZ must be desperate for recruits
>>
>>31069107
Winter is coming
>>
>>31069138
yep, that simple.
OP is a blind bat who has never noticed that animals prepare for winter.
>>
>>31069145
It's florida, we don't have winter. We just have a migration of racis ol people that can't fucking drive. Nothing against racism though
>>
>>31069138
>>31069145

In my 40's, been doing this for my whole life...

It could be anything, perhaps I'm just paranoid or there's some sort of bias in my perceptions.

Just kinda weirded out.
>>
>Florida
>crazy
pretty sure that's just ordinary behavior
>>
>>31069175
Or you're worthlessly shitposting because you have nothing better to do on a Monday morning.
>>
>>31069157
Fuck I don't want to go through Florida winter again, with all the old people and no snow
>>
>>31069175
>some sort of bias in my perceptions
B A A D E R

M
E
I
N
H
O
F
F
>>
Well OP as this is /k/ i suggest you shoot them.
>>
>>31069175
Understandable, after all the shit that went on this year I can't blame you for a bit of paranoia.
>>
Animals are fucking stupid stop treating them like prophets
>>
>Florida
Everytime
>>
>>31069107
Yeah, actually I'm in FL too, and for the first time ever, squirrels and raccoons have torn open the grates to the loft in the barn to get to the feed stored there. We've also had goats jump the fence to get into the neighbor's alfalfa, they've never done that in almost ten years we've had them; either rats or squirrels have chewed the baling twine on the hay bales to get at the seed heads inside...and the peacocks that have roosted on my family property for generations have flown the coop or been eaten by foxes.
This is undoubtedly the most unusual year we've seen for animal behavior, but we don't know what it means.
>>
>>31069438
I've thought it might be nice if someone spread the news among northern retirees that violent attacks on white elderly folks are at an all time high. Maybe a newspaper article about folks from NY and NJ who migrate south only to be robbed, killed, and buried here within a year.
Florida IS the Rio of North America, after all. Bad, bad, unspeakable and horrifying things happen to retirees here, but a good portion of the Florida budget goes to covering it up because our economy depends almost entirely on tourism and retiree real estate investment.
>>
They know yellowstone is about to pop.

Animals are mass migrating the fuck out of yellowstone as we speak. Enjoy the extinction level event. It's what weve been prepping for.
>>
>>31069107
Because it's almost fall you dingus.
>>
>>31069787
They do this literally every year. Call me when they start doing it in June
>>
>>31069731
MNS was right, the Happening is coming, what an actual twist.
>>
>>31069467
the glory days
>>
Illinois here. Animals been acting weird here too.

But that could be because our past two winters really fucked up the animals around here. Usually we have really harsh winters followed by really hot summers. These past two years winters didn't get that bad until then end, a lot of the animals like birds and what not stuck around longer than they should have. Then one day, out of the blue, a nasty winter storm moved in. The weather stayed cold and wet after that. Killed off a big chunk of animals, which in turn killed off even more.

Bugs are getting extremely problematic though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.