[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I own a gun store and a literal neo-Nazi white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 29

File: 1441546555686.cached[1].jpg (427KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1441546555686.cached[1].jpg
427KB, 2000x1333px
Let's say I own a gun store and a literal neo-Nazi white supremacist comes in, wearing swatstika patches on his clothes and other shit like that, and asks to buy a gun from me.

Would it be OK for me to refuse service to him on the grounds that I don't feel comfortable selling him the weapon?

At this point, he hasn't said what he will use the gun for yet.
>>
>>31067810
Part 2: Assume he says that the gun is for the "upcoming race war".

Is it more "justified" to refuse service now?
>>
>>31067810
Yes.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-17/dealers-choice-gun-store-owners-can-deny-anyone-they-want
>>
You're the proprietor of private property, you can tell people to GTFO for any non-retarded reason or no reason at all as long as it's not because of race, religion, or sex.
>>
>>31067810
as a seller you can refuse to do business with anyone for any reason, especially in regards to firearms.
>>
>>31067844

not race
>>
As long as they're white, you can deny service all day long!
>>
File: 1390505645842.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1390505645842.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>31067830
>as long as it's not because of race, religion, or sex.

this is what I have a problem with.
>>
Yes, I believe so.
But considering who you're describing, I'd be careful they don't try and do something to you or your store.
>>
>>31067830
>>31067844
I'm sorry, but this isn't true any more. Numerous chapels and small businesses have been sued and destroyed because they didn't want to host or help out a queer marriage.

The deconstructionist left is playing chess.
>>
>>31067828
>>31067830
>>31067844

The real question is: will he get a molotov through the window if he refuses service?
>>
>>31067810
As long as you're not refusing his business because he's white or male, you should be fine.

>>31067819
Well, it depends how he phrases it. If he suggests he believes a race war is likely or desirable, that's protected speech. Still perfectly legal to sell him a gun, or not. But if he suggests he's intending to start the race war, well, that's different.
>>
>>31067886
I don't think the libs are gonna shit the bed all over the news over skinheads.

They're not Oppressed Minorities™
>>
>>31067810
Yes. Just don't tell them outright
>it's because you're white supremacists
>>
>>31067844
>as a seller you can refuse to do business with anyone for any reason, especially in regards to firearms.
Oh cool, so I don't have to bake a wedding cake for fags then right?

Fuck off retard.

Yes OP you can do whatever you want because white males are second class citizens and not in anyway a client group of the regime unless they are fags.

BTW we don't wear patches like that outside faggot.
>>
>Not helping out with the future race war
>Being a cuck
>>
>>31067810
>>31067819
A better question is how many gun store owners would actually sell the gun in those cases.
>>
>>31067886
First this >>31067906

And skinhead and neonazi would fall under political ideology. You can tell a customer to fuck off or fire an employee for their political affiliation.
>>
>>31067897
>owning gun store
>not having security glass on all the windows and flame-resistant siding for the upcoming race war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96x2tO9Xuxw
>>
>>31067850

If they can easily tell it was denied because of race, and it can fly in court, you done fucked up
>>
>>31067886
>>31067914
>muh homosexual cakes

What are state laws, Alex?
>>
>>31067914
>We

Have you not fucking learned you aren't welcome here?

>>>/pol/
>>
>>31067946
>owning anything in the shitty part of town
>>
If he passes his background check, what's the problem?
If it was some kabab, I could see it, but some white guy with racist tattoos? Come on.
>>
>>31067810
refuse anyone for any reason, and as a gun salesman you are given grounds that even prohibit shit like "no dogs allowed except those assisting blind persons" you can tell them to get that dog the fuck out of the store

its a fun store, not a fucks fireplace
>>
op... whatever gang he is in. It IS run by fbi agents, don't worry.
>>
>>31067937
>fire employee for political affiliation
Uh no. Unless the employee is spewing hate rhetoric, firing over political affiliation is a big no no.
>hey boss, you see the DNC last night
>wait you are democrat
>yea, what of it
>you're fired, no democrats allowed
>>
File: 1470395858451.jpg (67KB, 397x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470395858451.jpg
67KB, 397x525px
>>31067957

commies aren't welcomed either you fucking marxist shithead go to /pol/ with him
>>
>>31068014
>Unless the employee is spewing hate rhetoric, firing over political affiliation is a big no no.
That's bullshit.
>>
>>31068020
Jesus, I just posted an image I had. Calm yourself
>>
>>31068020
Commies go in the oven, not /pol/.
>>
>>31067810
Why wouldn't you sell to a white supremacist? They're precisely the people we want to own guns. Shit's getting hairy, and we need more guys on our team.

Part 2, when he says "it's for the upcoming race war", you upsell him on extra ammo, a parts kit, and portable cleaning gear. Then you ask him his radio handle and figure out of you want him on your squad.

Then you deny every nigger that comes into your store. That's how we win this fucking thing, anon.
>>
>>31067810
As an American it is your duty to climb onto the counter and scream "ghet teh fhuk out yoo facist peice ah sheit!" and then proudly shout the national anthem...

Of course you can tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>31068026
Give me one legal precedent showing that it is legal for a company to fire you over political affiliation in this day and age, unless it involves hate rhetoric or harassment it can't be done.
>>
>>31068035

>Commies go in the oven

then where do the jews go?
>>
So what's /k/'s opinion on gun stores run by non-whites?

I've seen several run by legal Mexicans, and even Asians. They treat all their customers with respect regardless of any demographic characteristics.
>>
>>31068050
In the shower.
>>
Protip when it comes to selling guns you need to be on your toes and reserve the right to deny people should you so choose

>hur durr Muh private sales they will get it anyway

thars all well and good, but my gun shop doesn't become the lead story in the next degenerate cleansing or nigger 'choot Em up on the 6 o'clock news

I am firmly anti-gun control, however as a gun shop employee I have no problem using my own judgement to deny people their second amendment rights.

Literally do not care what le sovereign citizens lurking ITT who have never left their mothers basement have to say about that
>>
>>31068050
Oh look, he doesn't know about how Jews were the commies
>>
File: KTRDWK0.jpg (804KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
KTRDWK0.jpg
804KB, 5312x2988px
>>31068020
Is that the .45 from fallout New Vegas honest hearts?
>>
>>31068050
Showers/pedal powered brain bashing machines.
>>
>>31068056
>They treat all their customers with respect regardless of any demographic characteristics.

This is all I care about.
>>
>>31068046
>Give me one legal precedent showing that it is legal for a company to fire you over political affiliation in this day and age
That's not how it works, guy. Point to the law or court case that makes political affiliation is a protected class.
>>
>>31068035

>what is /leftypol/
>>
>>31067950
>state laws
the states are just as poz'd as the fed in most cases
if you did that to a client group then the feds would come down on you hard
>>
>>31068057
>>31068076

and the gypsies and homofaggets?
>>
>>31068046
Jesus Anon, there are websites today where you can report peoples facebook posts that are offensive to liberals. There is a massive and constant witch hunt that the left is engaged in practicing 'economic discipline'. The left is in control at this point and the rest of us are along for the ride, they don't care how you feel about it either.
>>
File: 1443566912520.jpg (187KB, 704x821px) Image search: [Google]
1443566912520.jpg
187KB, 704x821px
>>31068020
>Gun
Not
> Click Click BOOM!
>>
>>31068086
>I have no idea what I'm talking about

Okie-dokie.
>>
>>31068103
I don't have all the answers, man. This is a lot of problems we're trying to tackle here.
>>
>>31068056
As long as they're knowledgeable and don't have super thick accent then I'm fine
>>
>>31068107
>click click, boom
Not
>click clack paddy wack get off your crack cause jack is back
>>
>>31067810
Yes and I wouldn't blame you. With shit these days, you do so, he kills a bunch of nigs/fags/ect and guess who's on the local and national news being asked questions or having your business(lively hood) shit all over online and social media.
>>
>>31068050
To Palestine like Hitler wanted
>>
>>31068063
I agree. I would personally phrase it as "I have no problem reaffirming my right to self preservation and livelihood, if it means denying a sale".
>>
>>31068046
literally get fired because you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE and you made an "offensive" post on twitter
>>
>>31068014
Lawfully speaking yes you can fire an employee because they are a democrat. No one would do that because it would be retarded BUT you can.

"The law is pretty clear that a private employer can fire someone based on their political speech even when that political speech does not affect the terms and conditions of employment."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/2002/07/can_your_boss_fire_you_for_your_political_beliefs.html
>>
>>31068133
>white skinheads are the ones going out and killing people
Wew.
>>
>>31068046
>hate rhetoric
Wew, I'm not even sure how to react to this.
>>
>>31068046
This shit happens daily. People who aren't left wing lose their job left right and centre for not having cucked beliefs.
>>
>>31068014
>hate rhetoric
Do you even stop to think?
>>
>>31068163
Got to be way more vigilant about it though because of the propaganda machine. I just saw on the news some neonazi fuck stabbed an interracial couple after they kissed. If he shot them with a gun he recently bought you'd see people screaming for gun control and yelling racist to anyone who opposes.
>>
>>31068184
They do that any way you idiot.
Like it or not, to these people unless your BLM and give money to black you're no different to that guy.
You best start believing in brave new worlds. You're in one.
>>
>>31068184
I get your point but that's not really what you were implying.
>>
>>31068084
Freedom of speech, press and the right to a lawful assembly.
Then if it actually went to trial, it would end up court ruling in defendant because unless you are a government agency, most states have laws that mirror that of race, religion, and sex.
That would be like me hiring bill and phil, but I like phil's political party more so I give him a massive salary, but bill I cut his wages to the min. Sure as hell wouldn't look good in court.
Then to top it off I would destroy my business with that because I would lose many customers over the said court case.
>>
>>31068179
Do you even stop to consider that that is a phrase and it might be true. Christ so many kids and summerfags on /k/ lately.
>>
>>31068050
Karl Marx child of Henriette (((Presburg)))
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (69KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
69KB, 546x700px
>>31068037
>>
File: 1470799128030.png (521KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
1470799128030.png
521KB, 500x602px
>>31068254
>>
>>31068228
>we shouldn't be able to say certain political things if it's "hate rhetoric"
KYS
>>
>>31067810
Having spoken to store owners who've been in business for decades

A: The risk of lawsuit is waay too high to deny without cause, esp. with the cake fag thing now, anyone can claim any sexuality/ethnicity/religion and claim you violated the civil rights act or similar

B: Since the brady background check and subsequent NICS system was established, the ability to discriminate falls to fedgov

Leaving the only really justifiable ironclad way to do it is to suspect a straw purchase and deny, but even then you could be dealing with A
>>
>>31068211
>Freedom of speech, press and the right to a lawful assembly.
Yes, you're free to tell me about your political beliefs from the sidewalk in front of my warehouse, on your own time. Those are your rights. You do not have the right to tell me about your political beliefs inside my warehouse, or while I'm paying you to work.

>That would be like me hiring bill and phil, but I like phil's political party more so I give him a massive salary, but bill I cut his wages to the min. Sure as hell wouldn't look good in court.
It wouldn't look like anything in court, as political affiliation is not a protected class, so the suit would have been dismissed as frivolous long before.

>Then to top it off I would destroy my business with that because I would lose many customers
That part is possible.
>>
>>31067810
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

If his background check comes back clean you sell him the god damn rifle you prejudice person.
>>
>>31068291
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
by the government, fuckwit.
>>
Invite him over for food and drinks.
>>
>>31067810
It really depends on your state. In California it is illegal to discriminate against everything, including pedophiles and skinheads (sexual orientation and political ideals), because the laws are so vague.
Your best bet would be sell it, and when you get blamed, point to the idiot laws.
>>
>>31068268
I wink and nod every time customers in my place of work (hunting store) allude to "we're in bad times" or "it's dangerous out there" but if I started talking about the day of the rope or niggers in plain english I'd probably be fired for my "political speech". Because it can cause bad business and impact sales.

If you don't understand how to talk in general company, someone failed you during your upbringing.
>>
>>31068046
Just having an open party affialiation can't get you fired, but you bet your ass political and politically incorrect speech in person and on social media can
>>
>>31068302
>the bill of rights is not to protect the rights of people amongst themselfes
Now aint you a commie!
>>
>>31068037
>>31068267
Fuck off MDA, stop trying to falseflag to make gun owners look bad
>>
File: panzer-cat.png (121KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
panzer-cat.png
121KB, 268x265px
>>31068309
this, all you redditors need to fuck off
>>
>>31068319

Being able to discriminate IS a part of private property rights you raging fucktard
>>
>>31068319
>>the bill of rights is not to protect the rights of people amongst themselfes
>Now aint you a commie!

What? I have the right to discriminate in who I associate and allow on my property. That includes prohibiting people from possessing firearms on my property, or telling them that I'd rather not do business as I disagree with their politics.

Don't infringe on my rights, man.
>>
>>31067810
FFL dealer here. The ATF agent encouraged me to refuse service to anyone I didn't feel good about. I don't know the specific law, but it basically says I can refuse service to anyone, for any reason, or no reason at all. I don't even think they require me to explain why I refuse service if I do.
>>
>>31068334
While the right to refuse service is not a get out of jail free card allowing businesses to turn away people they don’t want to serve, there are some valid reasons for asking customers to leave. Individuals or groups who are causing trouble or being disruptive may be asked to leave, while restaurants or other businesses with a capacity limit can turn away customers to prevent this limit from being exceeded. Businesses can also refuse service to those who come in just before closing time or to those who are not making any purchases during their visit. There are various other examples – the key thing to note is that in each example, the decision to refuse service is not arbitrary or based upon an individual’s specific characteristics.>>31068348
>>
File: nv_joshua043_9.jpg (264KB, 757x756px) Image search: [Google]
nv_joshua043_9.jpg
264KB, 757x756px
>>31068075
Yea that was made with one of the asset images. Good eye Legate.
>>
>>31068334
Besides cake deny, if you don't think private property rights are being trampled on you need to look closer
>>
>>31068316
>If you don't understand how to talk in general company, someone failed you during your upbringing.
I understand that. The argument isn't that you should be a dick but rather that the idea that you should be able to fire someone for political beliefs that may be "hate rhetoric" outside of work is ludicrous. Trump is full of "hate rhetoric", should people be able to be fired from work for sharing Trump stuff on their FB while not even at work?
>>
>>31068355
Obv. the ATF is going to back you/be neutral on this, the primary concern is the court system and a lawsuit
>>
>>31068364
>there are some valid reasons for asking customers to leave.

Yep, the one of the valid reasons being I don't want to fucking serve them. Too bad Washington doesn't see eye-to-eye there.
>>
>>31068376
aren't*
>>
>>31068364
That's completely in opposition to how our legal system works. The right to discriminate for any reason is the default, the exceptions are known as protected classes.

I can tell you to fuck right off because I don't like your accent, your haircut, the color of your shirt, the car you drive, your height, your weight, and any number of other personal characteristics.
>>
>>31067862
Why?
>>
>>31068382
how would your employer know your political beliefs unless you yourself broke the social taboo of bringing up politics/religion within the workplace.
>inb4 your boss will backtrace you to /pol/ with the cyber police

"bad times ahead" and "gas the kikes race war now" are pretty much the same sentence, but one can be said in the workplace when a CUSTOMER brings up X Y or Z moldy labia topic and the other will get you fired; billybob will give you a high five but the soccermom within earshot is writing a yelp review and calling the police on the terrorists in meglomart

alluding to the upcoming november firesale on all things black and tactical is fine, talking about crooked hillary clinton is not.

not that difficult.
>>
File: 1469119698486.jpg (27KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469119698486.jpg
27KB, 212x218px
>>31068409

>protected classes in a "fair" and "just" "democracy"
>>
>>31068152
>you can fire an employee because they are a democrat

You can not fire a democrat from being a welfare voter.
>>
>>31068431

>You can not fire a democrat from being a welfare voter.

You used to by voting GOP but even now they are becoming the welfare party
>>
>>31067810
It is your right, as a worker at a business, to refuse a client service for any reason.

At least, that's how it is in Canada. Not sure how it works down in the cucked liberal hell that is the United States.
>>
>>31068063

Technically you aren't infringing on anyone's rights doing that.

You're still a fag. You don't have any more legitimate reason to deny this man a sale than the leftists fucks that think guns are for police only and you can't have them cuz what if you shoot someone.
>>
I'm a national social communist. I argue with myself a lot.
>>
>>31068470

He has the right because it's his fucking store and he can choose not to sell to faggots.
>>
>>31067830
>religion
>religion

>so far an average day in a US gunstore
>brown guy walks in
>"salam aleikum you american infidel. I am here as a muslim brother and I want to buy an AR-15 *whispers allahu akbar*
>What do you say my not so good and stupid american infidel friend?"
>you respond "Ehhm no thanks I don't think so buddy, please leave."
> muslim guy now screams out "SELL ME WEAPON OF KILL INFIDEL or I tell everyone your are islameophobic! fuck you!!"
> you reply "Leave before I call the police!"
>5 days later
>hundreds of SJW protests outside your gunshop, with signs calling you islamophobic
>The Young Turks have made countless videos fourthering Cenk the roaches progressive agenda
> you have small flashbacks of Cenk's "OF COOOUURRSE" echoing in the back of your head
>the fat SJW protestors physically block the store so nobody can get in
>obama is sent to handle the matter personally
>has a ahmed the clock boy t-shirt on
>oh fuck
>>
>>31068680
>SJWs supporting any citizen owning a gun
>>
>>31068318
That is my point. I said just because I am with party x doesn't mean I should legally be fired, but if I say yea I'm in party x and we believe people in (party, race, religion, sex, nation) y all need to be hung, and openly state it in the workplace, that is hateful rhetoric and would be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>31068731
>I said just because I am with party x doesn't mean I should legally be fired

It's just lovely you feel that way, but what you think the law should be is not what the law is.
>>
>>31068355
Also in OP's example, the subject involved is seemingly aligned with a federally recognized domestic terrorist/hate group. It is more than enough for probable cause to deny a sale.
Granted that power can be abused, but only if that shop wants to receive zero business for indiscriminate denials. That is the glory of capitalism.
If say OP's case went to court, any reasonable judge would look at it and say that if you don't want to get denied don't dress like a nazi and spew bullshit, ruled in favor of defendant OP's gun and fun shop, case dismissed.
>>
>>31068696
If they are a minority it's ok because it is used to fight the cis gendered white privileged male.
>>
>>31067810
Yeah, you can deny him a sale for any reason you want.

>>31067819
Yeah I would deny him that service faster than he could say Sieg Heil, Jesus fuck that'd uncomfortable to have in your store.

>>31067850
You can deny someone service for anything, you can just say you felt the individual gave you a bad feeling if they come and start lawyering, people deny ghetto trash with their pants around their ankles from service in gun stores all the time.

>>31067886
State law =/= Federal law.
If chapels don't want to have gay marriages then the church shouldn't be seeking special protection and tax exemptions from the state to begin with, they did that to themselves, this is why church should separate themselves from state, to protect their own religious interests.

>>31067897
He chucks a molotov at my store and I'll light him up with 20rds of .308 softpoints, if he survives, he ain't never walking again and he can Heil from his wheelchair.
>>
>>31067905
>that's protected speech
True, but that doesn't mean I can't tell him to leave, my property is also a protected right.

>>31067914
>we don't wear patches like that outside
I knew your kind would come crying and be all offended.
Why don't you go hawk fake Nazi memorabilia at a gunshow?
Oh wait, gunshow organizers don't want anything to do with your meathead asses anymore.

>>31067935
Depends, is he just wearing patches like a faggot and sweating profusely or does he loudly proclaim he wants to buy a RAS47 for "the upcoming race war"?

I'd tell him to piss off if the latter because he sounds like a fucking spree shooter, then I'd phone around local stores and give them a heads up that a Pvt. Pyle with a swastika tattoed on his cheek has been going around asking for a Century shitbox for "t-the race war" and they should be on the lookout for him because he looks like trouble.
>>
File: Clayton Bigsby.png (268KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Clayton Bigsby.png
268KB, 500x373px
>>31067862

Same here.

A business owner should have the right to kick anyone out of their store for any reason. In a just and fair nation you could have a "no niggers", "no fags" or "no Christians" rule. It would also be the right of people to condemn your words and actions but you should be completely free in doing so.
>>
And why would you betray your white brethren in such a way?
>>
>>31067810
Yes, you are the owner of the private business. You should be able to deny service on any basis, and for any reason
>>
File: Terminator M134.jpg (227KB, 1200x505px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator M134.jpg
227KB, 1200x505px
>>31069034

Guy walks in asking for guns to start a race war.

>I got you covered
>>
>>31068426
>how would your employer know your political beliefs unless you yourself broke the social taboo of bringing up politics/religion within the workplace.
Oh I don't know, posting or sharing stuff on facebook? Social media in general? Mentioning it to someone you work with but outside of work? Have you never seen the hundreds of stories about people getting fired or not hired to begin with based on their social media?
>>
>>31068409
Because now when nigmal comes into your store and tries to shoplift and you kick him out for it, before he actually niggers something into his pocket you've now broke the law. Congratulations you've now justly been fucked because of the color of your skin.
>>
>>31069045
Except you are wrong. There are a number of things you can't deny service for. You can't deny service on the basis of race, country of origin, color, or disability, to name some.
>>
>>31069034
>meathead who shaves his head, acts like a nigger and lives in a compound with similar people
>"white"
>>
>>31068035
Who gives a shit? Go argue with them on /pol/ where that shit belongs.

>>31068037
Nice falseflag.

>>31068056
Sounds nice.

>>31068085
Somehow an even more laughable group of shitchuckers than /pol/?
>>
>>31068142
HAHAHAHA

>>31068163
Recently? No, because the shitters know they can't really get away with it anymore.

The KKK isn't doing lynchings in this day and age because
1; Tyrone shoots back now
2; They can't hide it anymore
3; They have no more public support and they would have raiding parties down on them all over the country if something went down.

They're well cucked and perceived by the public as acceptable targets, they know damn well not to try shit.

Remember James Byrd? Those two cunts got the chair for what they did to him and the entire country was in outrage for the shit they did.
>>
>>31068285
It's not unusual to deny those that sound like spreeshooters.

That Omar cuck who went and murdered all those homos (because radical Islamists can only express a dislike through violence), was denied a sale at a store because he skeeved out the employees and answered his phone in Derka Derka speak.
Granted, he's dead and can't sue, but he sure as fuck was denied that sale. Hell, I think they tipped off the FBI about him.

>>31068319
>/pol/tergeist doesn't understand how the bill of rights works
The funny thing is that you'll think this while at the same time argue that the cakeshop thing was unjust (which it was, but not by your own line of logic).

>>31068409
Because protected classes is a bunch of anti-freedom shit, son.
>>
>>31068680
I can easily point out the fact that Cenk is a holocaust denier (and he is) and watch as the crowd turns on him.

I mean, I respect Cenk's right to an opinion, but if it's a choice between me and Cenk getting heat, it'll be the turkroach because I think he's a shitty person, and it's more convenient for me.

>>31068754
This desu

>>31069065
>posting or sharing stuff on facebook?
That's your own fault for using facebook.
>>
Turn it on its head, if it was a black guy giving out a neo-black panther vibe who talked about starting the race war, would you have the balls to deny him service and risk a shitstorm?
>>
>>31067810
You could refuse service for whatever the reason. Now replace Neo Nazi with a literal Communist. What would you do now?
>>
>>31067830
>for any non-retarded reason or no reason at all as long as it's not because of race, religion, or sex.

Pretty sure if I deny my service to anyone, they have the right to take their business elsewhere. You know, FREEDOM?

And while the same can be said of larger more complex companies, there's a ton more variables and people to please both internally and externally, hence why all the major corporations are so fucking politically correct while you have a lot more leeway if you're small and not have a ton of fingers in the pie.
>>
>>31068184
Yeah and BLM is responsible for destroying cities and districts with their riots, buuut that's not my problem.
>>
>>31069299
Give him a travel broschure to russia, as the place is still almost exactly the same as 40 years ago
>>
>>31068184
Think about that little bit more hardcore you need to be to stab people as oppose to shooting them.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 800x500px
>>31069325
>Give him a travel broschure to russia, as the place is still almost exactly the same as 40 years ago
You. I like you
>>
>>31069283
Yes, he can fuck right off out of my store, I don't want any supremacist fuck looking to start violence in my store, and I especially don't want whatever he's trying to do to be traced back to me.

I'll fucking send in an FBI tip on him like I would the other guy. Anyone who talks about "muh race war" is a troublemaker and a detriment to society.
>>
>>31069299
Same thing, if he's asking for a gun and talking about "overthrowing the proletariat", I'll toss him out like the two other guys.

What's with all the crazies coming to my store today? Am I being punk'd?
>>
You can deny service for any reason you want. If it's technically a reason you're not suppose to refuse for on pain of the closet fascists freaking out then make something up.

Just roll with this:
>Not selling you a gun (insert obvious polish girl's name here), straw purchasing is illegal and you look like a felon anyways.
Then when he forcefully protests introduce him to the business end of your carry gun. If he lives and returns with friends then tries to use force in any way remove saltine nigger and throw the recording on liveleak or something so we can laugh at it.
>>
>>31069354
>Not selling guns to them all

Well you're clearly not a merchant.
>>
File: cenk.jpg (37KB, 622x494px) Image search: [Google]
cenk.jpg
37KB, 622x494px
>>31069374
You have to think in the long term.

Say the commie fuck, the nazi fuck, and the black nationalist fucks go and commit some horrible atrocity where lots of people die, that shit can come back to me, not only is it bad publicity, relatives of the victims will start to lawyer up on me, now, I wouldn't be considered guilty by law, because I'm protected from this exact thing, but defending myself in court isn't exactly free.

Also, it's not even that I don't think a communist, a nazi or a black supremacist doesn't have the right to bear arms, they do, and I honestly wouldn't mind selling a gun to a person even if they are of a persuasion I dislike, it's their rights as Americans, as human beings, to bear arms, but if they're very clearly looking to hurt lots of people, I can't just enable that for them, it wouldn't be right of me.
>>
>>31069404
Oh yeah, and all those people they'd be looking to kill, they could be potential customers, I don't want to lose out on that.
>>
>>31069128
>You should be able to deny service on any basis, and for any reason
>you should be able to
>>
>>31069004
>property is protected right
so is the social integrity of the services rendered on your property, you're perfectly within your rights to deny service to people currently wearing emblems affiliated with violent organisations and literally tell the guy that means you can't sell to him and retain your profitability while he's wearing his patches in the store
>>
>>31067810
What if a minority walks in wearing a full historically accurate nazi uniform with all the trimmings and while acting perfectly normal, tries to buy a gun?
>>
>>31069016
I agree with this.
I don't get why anyone feel they have the right to tell somebody who they can't provide their services from.

I just don't see a reason why they shouldn't have the right to do it, since they'll only be limiting their own business if people decide to boycott them
>>
>>31068960
/thread
>>
>>31067810
And why would you be uncomfortable with a nazi owning a gun?

Are you a cuck or a nigger?
>>
>>31067810
Unless he's gay and you bake wedding cakes, than it's okay to refuse service
>>
>>31067810
my senior year my friend sucker punched a skinny lanklet skin head with a swastika tattoo when we passed him on a trail in the forest to go cliff jumping
>>
>>31069904
That's what I'm saying.

>>31070516
State law isn't Federal law, I'd like to see that shit stick in North Carolina or somewhere.

>>31070157
Nazis are like communists and other collectivist socialist garbage, I'd be willing to sell a gun to one if he can behave like a person, but if he mutters about "m-muh race war" he's fucking out of here and I'm tipping off the feds, because he sounds like a spree shooter.
>>
>>31069994
I would assume he's going to a reenactment and ask if he's looking to buy some blanks (and I guess comment on the authenticity of his uniform)

I wouldn't have any 7.92x57mm or 7.92x33mm blanks, but I should have some 9x19mm blanks, which should work if the gun he's looking to use them with has been properly adapted for blanks or has a muzzledevice attached.

I've never been to a WW2 reenactment, but they use blanks, right?
>>
>>31067950
>muh state laws

Can you show me where your state constitution authorizes the state government to do this? The social contract doesn't just apply to the feds. State constitutions work the same way.
>>
File: 1467995464693.png (145KB, 1787x921px) Image search: [Google]
1467995464693.png
145KB, 1787x921px
>>31070636
Hooray, your friend should be a felon.
People are allowed to be stupid.
You're not allowed to beat them for it.

>morality is stupid
>>
>>31068285
I've seen my LGS literally draw on a guy for not GTFOING because he was dressed like a stormfaggot.

I just keked heartily and kept fingerfucking the AR in my hands.
>>
Just don't refuse the gays a cake.
>>
>>31068037
3!

3! Fucking /pol/ threads about "muh white superiority" "muh race war" and "muh destroit deathsquad"

And /pol/ still pretends that they aren't shitting up this board on a daily basis.
>>
>>31071927
B-but g-go back to redit anon! Don't you know /k/ is an alt-right hugbox and always was?

Shiiiill!
>>
In Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland they can refuse anyone they like and don't have to give a reason.

The reason is nearly always that the person is a foreigner.
>>
>people hurr durr and whine about libruls through the whole thread
Meanwhile 2 years back some yokel in Texas who's teaching firearms courses in an official capacity says he wants to ban all liberals and muslims from his course and you fucks defend him.
>>
>>31071967
That's his right to do so, fuckwit.
>>
If he passes a background check why not just sell him the gun?
>>
>>31068152
Universities fire conservatives, deny then tenure, etc.
>>
>>31068403
It's funny how you list all the arbitrary reasons that you can ban people from your store, and then earlier in this thread people were acting like there's some liberal conspiracy to destroy honest conservative businesses.

Sounds more likely a bunch of shitty shop owners are driving away potential customers.
>>
>>31071993
>passes the background check
Gee, so the guy who chants that he's the angel of death and that the time of reckoning is at hand, is just fine as long as he passes the background check?

FFLs are allowed and encouraged to use their own judgement on things like these.
>>
>>31069016
>banning people for bullshit reasons (ie: bigotry)
>a just and fair nation
This is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
>>31067810
Neo-Nazis are subversives. You have every right to refuse service.

Nazis play favorites. Liberty doesn't.
>>
It's your store--you can deny sale to anyone you want.
>>
>>31071983
Not when he's offering the course in an official capacity on behalf of the state.

Also the implicit statement that he only wants certain groups of people in America to be armed, is pretty anti-gun.

Fuckwit.
>>
>>31069170
There were only ever about 4500 lynchings in American history, and 25% of them were white. This isn't a mystery, they kept statistics on it.

They were criminals. Rapists, murders, thieves. Lynchings were a good thing.
>>
>>31072061
And tell me in the law that says he can't do it.
>>
File: Hillarys Favorite Glock.jpg (413KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
Hillarys Favorite Glock.jpg
413KB, 1382x778px
>>31068152
>>31068014

People are fired for political views all the fucking time. It's why you don't use Fagbook or twatter with your real name.

If political views were granted employment protection half of America would join the KKK and their kike bosses wouldn't be able to fire them or not hire them for fear of a discrimination suit.

This entire country would be a radically different place, segregation and gassing the Jews would be a legitimate political party.

If you worked for the media, even bringing up the idea of employment protection for political views would probably get you fired.
>>
>>31067810
If you don't want to sell guns to people who want to buy them, why are you in the gun business?
>>
>>31072092
The part where it says the state isn't supposed to discriminate against it's citizens.

The same state that Crocker Keller was acting as an agent of, when he was providing the course.
>>
>>31072102
Without negroes and Jews in a position of power dangling your livelihood in front of you to keep your political views in line with what they expect...

Well, it would be a lot more exciting.
>>
>>31072074
>lynching were a good thing
>trials without evidence or jury
>a good thing
Yeah cause fuck that "innocent until proven guilty" part of the constitution, right?
>>
>>31068163

A skinhead shot up a place literally just last year.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 260x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 260x174px
>>31072159
A black surpremecist shot up cops last month.

Your point?
>>
>>31071953
>Don't you know /k/ is an alt-right hugbox and always was?
I know you're bearing sarcastic, but the way this place has changed from how it was just a couple years ago is depressing.
>>
>>31072182
His point is that he likes dicks.
>>
>>31072054
Europoor here, if you refuse service to a black man/beaner/whatever dont you risk to be sued ?
>>
>>31072182
>>31072231

My point is that anybody coming into a gun store that is in some way espousing views that suggest shooting people who aren't harming them is someone you might not want to sell a firearm to. Let them get that shit off Armslist, not your place of business.

If a black guy or a Muslim comes in talking that shit, you'll refuse the sale.

Why not a white dude? Anybody can have a bad outlook on life and a trigger finger with which they'll have the media on our backs for another round.
>>
>>31067810
Ofcourse u will sell weapons to nazis. If nignogs come buy then u refuse.
>>
>>31071919
This. discrimination is only okay when you're discriminating for the chosen people or against whites.
>>31072036
>Neo-Nazis are subversives. You have every right to refuse service.
>Nazis play favorites. Liberty doesn't.
This is double-think, children. Double-think is double-plus ungood.

Remember, even if white south africans aren't allowed to own property, had a civil war with commies, are openly killed, and have no representation in the nation that was formerly entirely composed of them, they aren't refugees. They were born white, which means they have white privilege. This means that all the raping and murdering being done to them is entirely deserved, and they can't really be refugees because all problems are the whities fault.

However, these nice and unvetted syrian doctors will stimulate the economy nicely. They don't have any of that pesky privilege, which means that they can fill in for the jobs our homeless or overqualified population are too lazy to do. Of course, just having a job isn't enough to buy a house or apartment, so we'll have to increase the taxes you pay this year to pay for their benefits. I think they might even solve America's white population decline. Why, two strapping young immigrants, aged six and ten, both tried introducing a five year old girl in idaho to the idea of cave exploring and golden showers! What eagerness to be a hard-working citizen, what vigor! We simply had to give them the best lawyers money could buy. After all, this is America's future! Remember: These angels from halfway across the world are worth no more to us than your kids, and they should be viewed as your kids to you, too. After all, they're the image we're going to make all of America into, once we remove our privilege!

TL;DR If you think there's such a thing as equal treatment in America anymore, then you need to look out a window. The "great society of equals" experiment failed, the government is now focused on making apartheid balkan states
>>
File: lxoaunl4LI1qdau9mo1_500.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lxoaunl4LI1qdau9mo1_500.gif
988KB, 500x500px
>>31068960
>Heil from his wheelchair
>>
>>31068127
>click clack paddy wack get off your crack cause jack is back
Not
>rootie rootie point and shootie
>>
>>31067810
Yes.
>>
>>31072020
Sure he is, I assume he was quoting the guy who made the atom bomb. Quite the intellectual.
>>
>>31072074
>Lynchings were a good thing.
Yeah, fuck the fourth amendment!
>>
>>31072102
>half of America would join the KKK
>this is what neetsocks actually believe
>>
>>31072104
Would you sell fertilizer to a person you reasonably believed was a terrorist? Just hypothetically.
>>
>>31073130
If shit keeps going down the same road, yeah, they will. Look at the angry BLM are generating in the white middle classes.

Once something hits mainstream, it does not matter if it is true or not. Again the whole movement BLM is built off is a provable lie but they don't care. They use it as an excuse to want more and get anything they can. In one state they even tried to get all prisons emptied.

The fact is White Middle Class America will push back harder, that is why Trump is popular and leading, he is the pushback against what we see. If the liberal anti-gun, anti-conservative stuff keeps going the eventual pushback will be greater.
>>
>>31067810
yes. americans should be able to refuse service to anyone. nazis, fags, blacks, whites, muslims, christians, women, men, anybody. we should have the right to say "fuck right off cunt i won't sell to you" because otherwise we might as well be socialist europeans.
>>
>>31067914
>stormfag fell for the "white male is an opressed group" meme
just what Shlomo wants you to believe
>>
>>31072237
Depends on the state, and on if they think your motive was racial.

Most people don't bother doing that shit because "Who cares?" and it's bad for business, but I figure if you don't make it obvious there isn't much they can do, they'll go somewhere else.
>>
>>31073155

Only if they looked like they were an anti-federalist.
>>
>>31067858
This
>>
>>31073164
People hating the BLM don't generally hate them for being black, they hate them for being assholes, lots of blacks hate the BLM too.

The political climate is starting to push back against senseless PC culture, but the KKK will not factor into this, lots and lots of moderates and even leftists are pushing against PC and SJW culture.
>>
>>31073201
I see your point, but that'd depend on the current political climate.

My point was, would you willingly supply a person with the means ti harm a lot of people if you thought the people were *innocent*?
>>
>>31073254
>People hating the BLM don't generally hate them for being black,

Right now blm are the biggest Black group in the US, if not the world as they have had protests in all major countries. The fact is the vast majority of supporters are black, the face of the org is black, everything about it is black black black.

It's called transference, when the emotion directed a groups message is directed to the group itself.

Fuck them them all, I would not trade the life of one cop, black or white, for all the criminal lowlives they have killed.
>>
File: 1471633740502.jpg (88KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
1471633740502.jpg
88KB, 900x652px
>/pol/ is all about America
>until it comes to Nazis
pick a side you filthy, treasonous huns
>>
>>31067810
Yes, it'd actually be very unwise to do anything else. Best case scenario, you make a sale and get a couple hundred bucks richer, worse case you either
>get raided by the ATF because you just sold to an undercover operative
Or
>get involved in some massive national controversy after he uses the gun to kill a massive amount of nogs

No sane judge wpuld prosecute you for NOT selling him the gun.
>>
>>31073473
>implying
Is it wrong to say that some wars should not have happened at all?
>>
>>31073761
>America shouldn't fight people who declare war on them because muh feels

nah

just nah
>>
>>31067810
As a racist myself, yes. I would deny the ever living fuck out of that sale if I thought he was gonna do something stupid.

That said, I would help him learn about private sales and shit. If he fucks up with his right to bear arms, I don't want the government lashing back at me.
>>
File: 1471160612104.gif (660KB, 356x272px) Image search: [Google]
1471160612104.gif
660KB, 356x272px
>>31067923
This
>>
File: 1462915968282.png (77KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
1462915968282.png
77KB, 800x826px
ITT:
>pic related
>>
>>31067819
>>31067810

Don't sell to /pol/ at all.
>>
>>31074148
>hurt stormcuck detected
>>
>>31072623
>the group who constantly invents new words, twists the meaning of old ones, and generally bullshits all over the place\
>complaining about double-think
>>
>>31067810
It's your shop, you sell to whoever you like.
>>
>>31073164
>BLM is built off of a provable lie
So you're saying police don't regularly abuse the rights of black suspects?
>>
since when is /k/ a blue pilled, jew loving liberal shit-hole?
>>
>>31074303

If they did, are you implying that's a bad thing?

White boy here thinking they act just like him?
>>
>>31073770
>shouldn't have happened at all
Read.
>>
>>31067810
Three people, six shoes. Every one of them made of nothing but rubber. Keeping it classy folks. I'm of the opinion that if you can see your toes and you didn't just jump out of bed, you aren't operating.
>>
>>31074361
>he's never met a white person who acts like a nigger
Yeah I am saying it's a bad thing, especially because it leads to innocent people being harassed.
>>
>>31072034
called freedom of association and its what Americans believe faggot
like those niggers that want segregated dorms
>>
>>31074303
police regularly abuse all citizens
blm is a divide and conquer tactic
faggot
>>
>>31074426

Key word there is "innocent".

You'd get pulled over for a busted tail light, or expired tags.

You think the cop then goes "I'm gonna shoot me a nigger! Cuz! Cuz racism! Even though I'm black!"

Fun fact: Majority of blacks that have interactions with Johnny Law aren't innocent.

Then they pull some sort of uppity nigger shit.
>>
>>31074492
my favorite when a black cop shoots a black shit
is HEEZ AUNN UNCLE TOHM
not hes trying to fix his community
>>
>>31074242
I'm not actually a jew, I was just pretending.
>>
File: black-open-carry.jpg (58KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
black-open-carry.jpg
58KB, 600x314px
>>31067830
>as long as it's not because of race, religion, or sex.
so, white supremacists is a big no, but Black Panthers is yes? Nice.
>>
File: image.png (1010KB, 1086x1098px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1010KB, 1086x1098px
>>31075516
>Black Panther actually using a hi point carbine
>mfw
Isn't he brandishing than open carrying tho? I don't see a sling on him.
>>
>>31075912
oh nvm, spotted the sling
>>
>>31075912
>>31075928

i don't understand gun laws, the post
>>
>>31074366
Then tell those krauts to get a time machine denounce the nips for pearl harbor and join the winning team.
>>
>>31072034

> what is private property, for $400 Alex

You know how I know you are retarded?
>>
>>31069078
>not having CCTV
>>
>>31072228
I just want to talk about guns man
>>
>>31067810
>Would it be OK for me to refuse service to him on the grounds that I don't feel comfortable selling him the weapon?

What do you mean, "OK"? Are you asking what the law says? Or are you asking what your conscience says?
>>
>>31068332
>>reddit
>>
>>31067810
Join his ranks!
>>
>>31067957
>1 shekel has been deposited in your account
>>
>>31074303
>So you're saying police don't regularly abuse the rights of black suspects?

Yes, yes I am. Am I saying Blacks are hilariously over represented in crime, yes I am, am I saying that Whties are more likely to be shot by a ratio of 2:1 when compared to Blacks, yes I am.

Black Lives Matter is built on a lie, it's funder knows this, it's leaders know this, it's political allies know this. But they do not care.

The majority of BLM supporters are only in it to score a pair of Jordan's,a PS4 and a few fourties when their town is picked next to riot.

>Pic related, pro-gun as fuck thin blue line
>>
>>31070636
your friend is a nigger and more than likely so are you.
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75KB, 1024x683px
>>31070636
Typical nigger trick, get them from behind or in a group.
>>
>>31067810
>Would it be OK for me to refuse service to him
of course

the reason hardly matters
you can refuse to sell to whomever you please
>>
>>31067844
>for any reason
this
>>
>>31067810
>That pic

I saw a few minutes of that docu. Fuck those assholes.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.