[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOLLE or ALICE? ALICE to me has the advantage of being readily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468771570987.png (1MB, 1600x779px) Image search: [Google]
1468771570987.png
1MB, 1600x779px
MOLLE or ALICE?

ALICE to me has the advantage of being readily available as ex-army surplus for cheap and in good condition but it looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>31061924
HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLE
>>
>>31061924
I like Alice pretty well but Molle is the better choice as far a function but Alice like you said is cheap, available, and in good condition
>>
>>31061989
So MOLLE is also better functionally?

I was reading into it and was under the impression MOLLE generally had the same functionality, just better form, hmm. lemme read some more

I have the cash for MOLLE, and want it in black (EDC and bugout bag, but normies will see them) so didn't want to spring for ALICE stuff.
>>
>>31061924

Where do you plan on operating with that shit?

If you plan on going innawoods with it, alice would be a better choice. You'd sweat like hell if you're using molle setup.

I personally prefers the nam-era LBE.
>>
>ALICE
>looking retarded
Remove yourself m'comrade
>>
>>31061924
I thought we settled this a while ago. MOLLE if you have a plate carrier, ALICE if you dont.
>>
IMO, Alice is better because you know you're getting a reasonable quality. Half the Molle on the market is made for airshit and will fall apart after a few uses. The only upside of Molle is modularity
>>
>>31061924
>because there is no surplus MOLLE gear readily available
>or better yet new production commericial gear

Stop posting and go away
>>
>>31061924
molle is also milsurp, theres plenty of surplus molle gear out there along with new production

Alice is utter shit compared to molle
>>
>>31062004
Molle is better if you're operating an urban scenario, with plate carrier/body armor and whatnot. Having your pouches on your abdomen would means better ergo as well as easier to dismount from a vehicle
>>
>>31062004
Well MOLLE gear you can place in your closet for a while and shit is right where you left it, but Alice on the other hand has the magical ability to be a cluster fuck of clips and straps when you come back to it. Also, set up time with Molle is quicker literally just slap that shit on and you are good, and finally Molle will not jingle jangle all the lee long day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.