[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senti nelese_people These peo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 30

File: Designated Landing Shit.png (93KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
Designated Landing Shit.png
93KB, 1142x971px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinelese_people

These people live on an island that's roughly twenty-eight square miles of jungle and surrounded by reefs. They're hostile to pretty much everyone and attack on sight. They've got javelins and crappy flatbows as their only ranged weapons.

How would you go about taking over North Sentinel Island?
Assume the following:
-No more than $500,000 to spend on equipment
-Trip to the island is free of charge
-Neighboring countries will not interfere (India, Vietnam, whatever)
-Cannot use biological weapons
-Cannot use nuclear weapons
-Cannot use chemical weapons

>inb4 /k/ lacks reading comprehension and mentions pox blankets and the Indian navy
>>
Leave them be desu, they're happy where they are.
But if I had to, I guess drop incendiaries in a grid pattern across the island for maximum saturation, since I doubt they possess the capacity to handle even a minor fire. While the forest fire engulfs the whole island, those few that survive would be forced to the beach where they would be machine gunned by waiting patrol boats.
>>
>>31061519
Three words:

Nugget. Security. Incorporated.

I hire 100 people, pay them $1500 each for the mission, 50% upfront.Bring your own guns and ammo. Use the remaining 350k to pay a freighter to take us all over, give him 50k for one way transport and to serve as our base of operations. Pay for supplies of course, en-route. Pay for cheap ass motor boats to ferry us to the beach. Attack en masse. Drive forward. Kill those who resist the /k/ommando advance.

Claim the island for /k/, call it the /K/ingdom. I am it's leader. Turn the island into a great tourist destination and place for scientists, anthropologists, linguists and shit to study the surviving natives.

Profit.
>>
File: 1235938804753.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1235938804753.png
109KB, 500x500px
>>31061519
You can literally kill them by sneezing or sweating on them.
>-Cannot use biological weapons
fug
>>
just show them feminism and in a few decades they'll be inviting us invaders with open arms.
>>
500000$ worth of carpet bombs
>>
File: 4876.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4876.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/brdm-2-76 Buy this then ferry it.
>>
Get a squad of friends, buy some dirt cheap AK's, sweep through the island laying waste to the men and raping the women.

After all males eliminated and all females raped, kill females, torch island.
>>
File: D11R.jpg (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
D11R.jpg
138KB, 1024x768px
>>31061519

1 Caterpillar DR11 Bulldozer
~40 sq ft of diamond mesh steel plate to cover windows
fuel
>>
you could probably just send in a swat team or something to kill them all if you had too.
at worse some guy gets shot with an arrow.
>>
>>31061630
Someone fucking cap this
>>
>>31061785
or like even better and faster, drone strike
>>
>>31061519

Drop napalm from a Huey and play Paint it Black from loudspeakers.

>Nam 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
Car-15s cheap small helis And Improvised explosives playing ride of the Valkyries
>>
>>31061798
cap yourself...with a gun
>>
>>31061568
>Leave them be desu, they're happy where they are.
I disagree. If aliens wanted to introduce our world to one that's 10000 years more advanced, I'd be very happy to leave this one. I wouldn't want to be trapped on a tiny rock while the rest of the galaxy moves on.
>>
>>31061852

You take north, I take south? >>31061826
>>
>>31061856
>I'd be very happy to leave this one
Based on their open hostility to anyone that isn't them, they disagree.
>>
Leak fake information the the Chinesr that the Japanese want to make naval claims to the area, eatch as china makes an island near there. Raise jap flag, watch as island is bombarded to shit. Use 500k to buy mansion on island with some AKs just for stragglers
>>
>31061870 Hell Yeah.
>>
>>31061519
open a mcdonalds on the island
>>
>>31061519
>Go there
>Jerk off on them at night, piss on them if I run out of jizz
>All of them are dead within the week due to my bodily fluids containing disease that they aren't immune to
>Island is now me and some sexed up dead bodies

The sweetest win there is, rape
>>
File: 1471133597483.jpg (112KB, 772x817px) Image search: [Google]
1471133597483.jpg
112KB, 772x817px
>>31061870 Hell yeah.
>>
>>31061826
Kiowa pilot style
>>
>>31061913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY
>>
the idea that there are uncontacted people in 2016 really puts shit into perspective, everything that has happened in history and some guy is still living on an island with bows and arrows
>>
>>31061984
Read the page and they are literally Hunter-gather tier.
>>
Just hire a bunch of these illegal loggers from Brazil. Apparently its highly profitable and they will take care of your indigenous problem. What you can't sell or harvest you simply burn down and cultivate some stupid shit like oil palms.
>>
>>31061984

Just imagine kidnapping one of them and dropping them in the middle of Tokyo or something. It would blow their fucking minds.
>>
>>31061876
They just need to be shown that we don't mean to cause any harm.
>>
>>31061798

kill yourself you newfaggot
>>
Go around finding Native people on islands pose as making a dockumentary. Go full Vietnam and assimilate them >Resistance is futile.jpg
>>
>>31062115
You speak as if attempts havent been made to make peaceful contact, they straight up don't want to know us.
>>
>>31061826

>not playing "It ain't me" by CCR
>>
>>31061785
Even arrows wouldn't be a big deal. Get some ren fair replica chainmail/plate. You're now immune to their shitty bows.
>>
>>31062128
This
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=ce0_1391115756
>>
>>31062148
Not really practical dragging 40 pounds of steel through a thick jungle where the natives can simply ambush you from the trees
>>
>>31061798
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>31062148
Go straight up /k/onquistadors.
>>
>>31062180

kill yourself summerfaggot
>>
File: 1440800429066.jpg (487KB, 741x513px) Image search: [Google]
1440800429066.jpg
487KB, 741x513px
Would they actually die from things we're immune to?
>>
>>31062128
>the islanders are one person
They don't know any better. What should be done is what the British tried to do, but more carefully.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (36KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
36KB, 221x246px
I'd probably hire about two platoon's worth of people willing to embark on this campaign, with about 60 soldiers. I'd pay about $2,500 to each soldier to embark on the campaign, paying 40% upfront, which totals to $150,000 for hiring soldiers.

I would strongly encourage them to bring their own weapons, but if they lack any firearms or they are inadequate, I would invest $50,000 into buying SKS rifles, one to two magazines for each SKS and 7.62x39mm rounds.

The same money could be invested into Mosin Nagants and possibly for cheaper, but w/e personal preference.

I would then invest about $50,000 for a fortnight's worth of general supplies, as I expect this campaign to be finished by then.

Considering the jungle terrain, a wise move would be to pick a civilian vehicle capable of such terrain, such as the Toyota Tacoma, with it's pickup bed that you could probably fit about 6 people in, meaning that 6 Tacoma's would be bought for a total of $100,000, with another $25,000-50,000 going into spare vehicle parts and fuel for the vehicles.

I'd invest $25,000 into night vision equipment, and $25,000 more into "logistics", for things such as radios with dedicated frequencies for each group, maybe some surplus backpacks to carry equipment. The last $50,000 would go into making a mobile FOB with the necessary equipment. Tents for the infantry, etc. Part of this $50,000 may go into buying one or two more Toyota Tacoma's to lug this stuff around.

When I near successfully claiming the island, I would distribute the rest of the payment to the remaining soldiers, and rather than "claiming" the island to make my own micro-state (I don't like that idea very much), I'd try to sell the island for greater than $500,000 to an East Asian country, or Pakistan, and advertise it as a good strategic location for the Bay of Bengal, and India's eastern coastline.

>probably spent way too much time thinking about this
>>
>>31062171
Drive an APC onto the island.
>>
File: bison.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>31061630
>mfw all the /k/unts are slaughtered by stone age natives
>>
>Huey
>M134
>use it to chop down all the trees on the island
>sell the lumber, turn a profit
>>
>>31062214
>the islanders are one person
They pretty much are, here are only about 200 of them. Frankly, they have demonstrated a clear desire to be left alone and I really see no purpose in forcing ourselves on them except servicing a "white savior" complex.
>>
>>31062171
Tell that to Cortes
>>
>>31062228
>one or two mags per SKS
You're gonna want to give them at least six mags each.
>>
>>31062246
>I really see no purpose in forcing ourselves on them
To give them a better life. And if they don't like it they have the option to go back to living like cave men on their island.
>>
>>31062253
Could do, but the island has a 15-500 population, and 20 round mags would be fine IMO. That might just be me being retarded though.

>each soldier statistically only need to kill 8.3 reoccurring pajeets to eliminate the opposition, my dude
>>
>>31062269
But they cant. You cant just shatter a fragile cultural ecosystem like that and expect them to just integrate with western ideals and lifestyles or forget all about everything and go back to living in ignorance. Once its out of the bottle, its gone for good.
>>
File: NSI.jpg (188KB, 1074x908px) Image search: [Google]
NSI.jpg
188KB, 1074x908px
>>31062292
You also need to consider who you are taking with you, and the terrain.

Are you trying to succeed or lose? Supply them with lots of ammo and ensure they have the ability and resources to survive for at least a week on the island without resupply.

Put them in 12-man groups, 24 squads, embed a radio operator in each and give everyone GPS's, water purification, drugs/antibiotics, and a lot of baby powder.

AR-15's for each man, given six magazines and included ammo. Load bearing gear for everything included a 55-60 liter backpack.
>>
Second-hand Mi-2, Bo-105 or even JetRanger cost about 100k each.

Arm it with door-mount minigun (which cost around 30k pretax), and a bush pilot (I know a guy who would fly a dated french helo for 300 bucks per trip), then use the remaining money to build a fortification a la robinson crusoe as well as having a resupply from India every now and then (medical supply, ammunition, etc)

On unrelated note, I'd like to buy those newly-built Bren gun them indian currently used (chambered in .308 as well)
>>
>>31062366
Better map now, still don't know where their villages are. Again, 28 sq mi is a bit of ground to completely clean out, so everyone should plan supplies for a week at minimum.
>>
>>31062348
Is their cultural ecosystem really worth protecting? Should they be treated like animals to study and observe? It makes sense to not save a zebra from a crocodile because that's how nature works, but these are human beings.
>>
>>31062115
Bruh. Aside from the fact that we've already tried to do exactly that, you're saying that in a thread dedicated to coming up with ways for us to invade their home, destroy their way of life, take their land for our own use, and possibly wipe them out to the last man, woman, and child.

I think they've got us pretty well figured.
>>
It's simple. We just use our superior steel, which is no match against their... stone? Bronze?
>>
File: epic win.png (418B, 49x22px) Image search: [Google]
epic win.png
418B, 49x22px
>>31062180
>>31061798

>>31061519
I'd probably get a some cheap shark suits, a few longer range rifles, and a few carbines/SMGs, and a few tracking dogs. Oh, and probably a small motor boat.
>>
I'd send 1 US Marine
>>
>>31062463
How about using small helicopters for transport?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
>>
>>31062490
>Is their cultural ecosystem really worth protecting?
I would say yes. They aren't harming anyone that don't bother them and they are content where they are. They are incompatible with western culture and technology (relatively secular Muslims have to be taught not to rape and you think literal cavemen will cope here?) and would have a high risk of ending up like Abos, exploited, alcoholic and dependent on welfare to survive. I don't think it worth the risk just for what amounts to a self righteous vanity project.
>>
>>31062519
Yes but the rest of the world isn't /k/, they actually want to help them.
>>
Taking over should prove easy, but keeping it will prove a much bigger challenge if the Indians find out what you've done.

>Oh shit, is that a helicopter?
>Fuck, take your clothes off and smear your standard issue shoe polish all over yourself
>OOGA BOOGA GO AWAY
>"Looks like business as usual here, General Patel."
>>
>>31062597
How do you know that they're happy? There are probably some who wish to visit the outside world. They just follow orders from their chief to attack because they have to. Fair enough that there would be risks but I believe that all humans should have a good life. Also, although I'm comparing apples to oranges, the whole "adapt to western society or return to ignorance" works for the Amish. Yes, I know they're very different, but same idea.
>>
>>31062269
>better life

Only different. You think technology is the only measure of human progress, or think that change over time of what we believe in is synonymous with progress. And you take these things on pure faith.
>>
>>31062612
I was just being a smart ass anon. In all seriousness, I would love to make peaceful contact with these people, if for no other reason than to learn their history. But it's clear that they aren't too keen on visitors. My opinion? Best to just let them be.
>>
File: Typical Tripfag.jpg (75KB, 482x636px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Tripfag.jpg
75KB, 482x636px
>>31062631
Assume the following:
-No more than $500,000 to spend on equipment
-Trip to the island is free of charge
-Neighboring countries will not interfere (India, Vietnam, whatever)
-Cannot use biological weapons
-Cannot use nuclear weapons
-Cannot use chemical weapons

>-Neighboring countries will not interfere (India, Vietnam, whatever)
>>
One operational m4 Sherman with flamethrower instead of hull MG and 75mm HE rounds only
>>
>>31062687
I took that to mean they wouldn't interfere with the operation itself, not that there wouldn't be the potential for repercussions afterward.
>>
>>31061904
>no chemical or biological weapons
>>
Sentinels have murdered at least two innocent people.
Bring them to justice /k/
>>
>>31062642
Thats a poor comparison imo, the Amish have only been technologically regressive for about 200 years, hence why I used the Abo example. Abos had a lot in common with the Sentinelese, both having not discovered fire until colonial intervention. They were content to live as they had been in spite of proximity to European settlements. However the colonials didn't like the idea of savages being allowed to roam as they pleased so they were forcefully integrated with "superior" western customs and lifestyles (broadly what you're proposing), which wrecked them permanently. The Australian government made attempts to mitigate this in time with welfare and furnished reservations (which they will strip down to a wall-less roof because they don't know how to live in houses), but the damage was done. Most modern abos cant read or write, are alcoholic and substance abusers, and are utterly dependent on the money they receive from the government to survive, though they will occasionally prostitute their children in exchange for petrol to huff. because of this, you get car salesmen preying on them on the day the checks drop to con these mental children into putting a down payment on a car that will just get repossessed a few weeks later. The whole culture is fucked, the people are useless and unemployable and there's no helping it, so to do it again with the Sentinelese just seems wrecking their shit for short term good feelings.
>>
>>31062490
Yeah you're right we should force our culture on people who obviously don't want it.

>inb4 "but they don't know what they're missing"
They've had motorboats and helicopters near enough to be seen. They know we have shit they don't and they aren't into it.
>>
>>31062866
>Innocent people.
>Fucking with people on their island who made it clear they want you to fuck off.
>Show up anyway.
>We're just here to enlighten you to our superior culture :^)
>Ooowweeeeee MOOOOOOM!
>>
>>31062659
I don't believe either of those things, but I do think that the advances we have made in all fields have led to a better life than what they had 10000 years ago.
>>31062665
We really haven't put the right kind of effort into making peace with them. Besides the botched British attempt, it's just been hooligans waving from boats
>>
Airdrop a single coke bottle into their one of their villages. Wait for the inevitable collapse of their society.
>>
>>31061779
kek
>>
>>31062993
The two people i was talking about were just fishermen whose boat drifted near the islnad.
You fuck
>>
>>31063060
The gods must be crazy...
>>
>>31061630
>three words
>writes a novella
>>
>>31062964
They really don't know what they're missing. They don't know what motorboats and helicopters really are. And I didn't say we should force our culture onto them, just expose them to it and they can decide for themselves.
>>
>>31063440
They aren't total retards, they know what a boat is. There have been multiple contact expeditions undertaken by the Indian government that have been met with hostility and mocking orgies. They've been as exposed as they can be without forcing ourselves on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 600x739px
>>31061519
>They're hostile to pretty much everyone and attack on sight
>How would you go about taking over North Sentinel Island?
>>
>>31063518
Not really. They don't know shit about our world besides that we have fast boats. They don't know about cheeseburgers, rock 'n roll, anime, NASCAR, Disney World, horses, gyms, memes or most other things. They just think we're evil for some reason
>>
File: nofunallowed.jpg (59KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
nofunallowed.jpg
59KB, 448x473px
>>31061519
>cannot use biological weapons
>cannot use chemical weapons
what's the point?
>>
>>31063643
>cheeseburgers
>anime
>NASCAR
>Disney World
>gyms
>memes
I fail to see how their lives would be enriched by any of this shit. If they're anything like Tongans, cheeseburgers would kill them en masse.
>>
File: BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM.jpg (280KB, 2344x1654px) Image search: [Google]
BURNING AMERICAN FREEDOM.jpg
280KB, 2344x1654px
>>31061913
>>31061935
OH YEAH!
>>
I'll do something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNvDVKOxCk
>>
>>31061519

Leave an anonymous tip at the Pentagon via$0.25 payphone saying the Sentinelese are Muslims and have a large un-discovered oil field.

Pocket the rest.
>>
>>31063696
So rock and roll and horses would enrich their lives?
>>
File: Nugget Security Inc.jpg (249KB, 967x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nugget Security Inc.jpg
249KB, 967x1000px
>>31061630
here's some backstory to nugget operations
>>
File: _PENCIL_.jpg (772KB, 1895x1967px) Image search: [Google]
_PENCIL_.jpg
772KB, 1895x1967px
>>31063859
>>
File: On_Meth.jpg (62KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
On_Meth.jpg
62KB, 604x453px
>>31064136
Cringe
>>
>get the non-neckbeard portion of /k/
>riot gear for maximum CLANK
>arrows don't go through modern riot equipment so it'll be fine for us
>AR-15s as main weapons
>HMMWVs loaded with GPMGs and chainsaws
>hire some linguists
>spend the rest on FLIRs, NODs, the fancy shit

>land on the island at night
>set up defenses with vehicles
>send out raid party with NOD gear, quiet like
>when they encounter natives, shoot and retreat
>when shots are heard, FOB starts clearing trees with chainsaws
>expand clearing, shoot at natives that come up
>expand clearing until we find their village
>surround village, kill those that resist
>no harm to those that don't
>sit all non-resistant natives down in a circle
>bring in the linguists

The first thing I'd have them work out a translation for would be "Aight you fucking cunts, we wanted to talk before but you kept shooting arrows even before we'd get the chance to say hello. Now you made us do it the hard way, are you fuckers happy now?"

When they understand that part, the next translation message would be "So there. We said hello. We're leaving now, have a nice day".

Then we'd leave and never return.
>>
>>31062095
Sounds great for a movie or mini series
>>
I wonder if they ever get cold

Maybe they'd like some nice blankets
>>
>>31062248
Topkek
>>
>>31062228
>wasting so much money

Hire 50 people to kill inhabitants, pay them $2.5k each, =$125000
Buy cheap guns, 1 rifle and 1 pistol each =$20,000
Buy ammo, $10,000
Give them custom order shields they can use with one hand to advance while blocking arrows and using their sidearms, $25,000
Shoot the fuck out of the inhabitants
Pocket remaining $320,000
>>
>>31061519
Does Napalm count?
>>
File: 1367422135760.png (128KB, 408x410px) Image search: [Google]
1367422135760.png
128KB, 408x410px
>>31064769
I know what you're referencing
>>
File: 1470440778089.jpg (2MB, 2549x3299px) Image search: [Google]
1470440778089.jpg
2MB, 2549x3299px
>>31062964
And think what our response to ayys culturally is
>Kill them.jpg
>Scramble fighter jets
>Generally freak the fuck out

A bunch of people of a skin color you've never seen show up in boats larger and a magnitude faster than you've ever seen. And riding giant fucking birds that are the loudest fucking thing you've ever experienced; like thunder that never ends.

Yeah they freak the fuck out and lash out violently.

We need to show up and give them antibiotics and life straws, then send some linguists and cultural anthropologists in on a research ship with some mercs.

Probably show them like Lewis's and Clark showed the Indians what a swivel gun can do via Barrett so they sit down and stop trying to murder/rape/eat the civvies.
>>
>>31066104
Thank you. Finally someone gets it.
>>
>>31061519
>get a couple of helicopters
>attach machine gun to bottom
>bunch of /k/ommandos in 'nam era milsurp and small arms
>play ride of the valkyries as you storm the island, guns a blazing, and drop a couple of Molotovs out of the choppers for good luck
>put survivors in a zoo on the island, charge admission to outside world for viewing and interacting and feeding
>>
File: 9B5fa6C.jpg (27KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
9B5fa6C.jpg
27KB, 570x238px
>>31061519
>mfw visiting family in Thailand otw to poo in the loo land and dad wanted to visit
>>
File: Willis-1-1.jpg (476KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Willis-1-1.jpg
476KB, 2338x1700px
>>31066104
to expand on this
>show up offshore in moderately sized ship with helipad
>do a slow roll past the sentinelese before parking about 70 yards offshore
>video thier chimpout on the beach and post to liveleak for shits and giggles
>stay there for a week
>eventually the sentinelese will get bored and stop the beach orgies and pot shots
>wait a week after that
>start doing flyovers in a helicopter and map the whole island
>don't do anything but fly around for the rest of the month and completely ignore the sentinelese flipping a shit at the thunderbird
>week 5 start playing music from the chopper
not flight of the valkyries. pretty much anything but german opera
>wait until they're chill about the constant presence of benevolent sky people
music is a common language. pretty much play a constant stream of music in C and A minor and it by proxy will make us seem ok as a group.
>drop simple machines like steel tools and water purifiers with pictogram instructions, as well as a map of the island showing the location of all the tribes settlements, travel routes, etc. and the ship offshore with a picture of a helicopter on it.
>best case scenario they come back to the beach and are receptive to talks
pt1/?
>>
>>31067302
Why are people afraid of spiders again?
>>
File: 1334474865366.jpg (24KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1334474865366.jpg
24KB, 544x400px
>>31061519

>MFW that image

Arabs just need to destroy India once and for all, getting tired of them calling from their phony tech support centers. Plus their constant badgering of telemarketing.
>>
File: Willis-1-2.jpg (406KB, 2264x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Willis-1-2.jpg
406KB, 2264x1666px
>>31067302
>break out the linguists and cultural anthropologists with some blackwater types.
>there can be no conflict at this point with the fallback being no killing
tasers and mace only to avoid a complete breakdown of relations. If conflict happens it shows we are so powerful we don't have to even kill them.
>first thing you do is make them take a cocktail of antibiotics and oral vaccines so they don't fucking drop dead
easiest way is to have the people sent to meet with them bring food, eat said food with the natives, and take the pills first and offer them to the natives. or better yet make the food contain the "not die" cocktail.
>give them more water filters and tools, including 550 paracord and other modern building materials that are superior hominids to what they're already using as a society.
>give them a plano crate with a bunch of single use oral antibiotics with an LED screen on the front showing a little cartoon man on the ground looking sick, taking X, and getting up healthy and happy.
>also a bunch of packaged food, done up by flavor engineers to be doritos tier tasty, containing oral vaccines that will inoculate the population
twofold in that it exposes them passively to technology and preempts the chance of the spread of disease. best case they use it on their own sick and it stops native illnesses, most likely hyper effectively due to local disease never being treated medically, but will give them a fighting chance if they get a flu outbreak or some shit. The reason why initial interaction with the sentinelese fell through is because the 19th century britbongs accidentally killed everyone but some kids that they captured.
>eventually meet and greet the whole population
>catalog their oral history and traditions before the evil white man ruins them
>find out where they come from and compare them to polynesian and continental cultures
2/?

>>31067330
look up camel spiders
>>
File: Willis-1-3.jpg (759KB, 2251x1685px) Image search: [Google]
Willis-1-3.jpg
759KB, 2251x1685px
>>31067441
>make their lives a bit easier with modern hand tools, rope and cordage, canvas, steel needles, farming techniques/new non invasive crops that can fill any nutritional gaps, water purification, and inoculation
>drop a solar powered video transmitter in town square with a 2 way interface to a research station so the sentinelese can tell us if disease, famine, warfare, or natural disaster pushes in their shit for some help.
>mostly fuck off
>geological surveys no longer get arrows shot at them
>undermine all their mineral wealth while keeping the island a monoculture/protected cultural heritage site.
>legitimize the modern day imperialism by using the money generated from stealing all the islands resources on paying for concervatorship for the sentinelese

or conversely
>relations fall through in post 2
>don't give them vaccines
>release smallpox
inb4 OP bitches about his gay rules
>come back in a few months
>report the sad extinction of the sentinelese culture and make comparisons to the easter islanders so the normies that even learn of it happening shug and say K den
even though the eastern islanders were around until the late 19th century and the british checked up on them every few decades and mapped their cultural decline/took some of the last off the defoliated rock
>send in anthropologists to figure out their culture in posterity
>loot all wealth from the island and it's waters
>build small naval station/refueling depot in one of it's 3 substandard natural harbours
>>
>>31067554
>undermine all their mineral wealth while keeping the island a monoculture/protected heritage site
You're retarded and so is your "plan".
Also,
>using "video" as a verb
You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>31066625
>inb4 Jurassic Park but with Abos
>>
>>31061630
>/k/omona island air base
>>
File: video.png (3KB, 300x130px) Image search: [Google]
video.png
3KB, 300x130px
>>31067670
>waaaah u didn't advocate killing them when 2 months of not killing them would make them stop murdering fishermen and throwing spears at ships

because the international community would be cool with genocide, but not a modern "purchase of manhattan" for the mineral rights to the sentinelese island.

>video
>not a verb
You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
>>
>>31067794
>video
>a verb
Unless you speak Latin, it's not. I bet you use "literally" in its redefined faglord fashion, too
>>
>>31068333
video is literally a verb
>>
>>31062095
>>31064733
This is literally half of the plot of Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World".
>>
>>31061519
big dome with hole people in hole go shooty bang bang
They've got fucking sticks dude
>>
File: screencab.jpg (11KB, 73x174px) Image search: [Google]
screencab.jpg
11KB, 73x174px
>>31061798
do it yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>31062269
Yeah, because that worked so well in Africa right?
>>
>>31061519
How many fucking times are we going to have this thread?

They're starting to have nonviolent interactions with outsiders, give it time and they'll be just another bunch of tribals.
>>
>>31061519
>-No more than $500,000 to spend on equipment
I come with the clothes on my back, a holy Qu'ran, and a copy each of sahih Muslim and sahih Bukhari. Once they are good and converted, I just step back and watch the carnage. If they don't kill each other in a decade they'll do some kind of antisemitic killing and bring down the might of the Mossad on them
>>
>>31061519
Arm 250 Somalis with AK's give them ammo and tell them that fucking locals cures aids. Get them out of the island once they're finished
>>
>>31061519
Armored Cat D9 with a remote operated 240 on top and a PA system pumping ABBA at max volume
>>
>>31068532
Even with guns the Somalis would get rocked.
>>
>>31062207
if they haven't been exposed to it, and have shit immune systems, yeah.
>>
>>31061519
Counts a flamethrower mounted on a m113 as a chemical weapon?
>>
>>31068607
nah mate. incendiaries are different from chemical and biological weapons, at least on paper in the geneva convention
i personally find them to be just as awful as gas attacks and the like
>>
>>31061519
Just drop them a fuckton of alcohol, ecstasy, oxycontin, and cocaine. Let the natives destroy themselves. Worked well enough in China, the Americas, and Australia.
>>
File: Sakura.jpg (425KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura.jpg
425KB, 708x1000px
>>31063518
>have been met with hostility and mocking orgies

What? They have orgies as a method of telling people from the outside to fuck off?
>>
>>31068439

Dude, I literally just started the book, don't spoil it.
>>
>>31062095

The gods must be crazy take 2
>>
>>31061519
Airdrop one Hi Point pistol with a spare mag and a box of appropriate ammo.

They would either:
(a)End up having one of them killed by the pistol and make the pistol a deity to be worshipped (or reviled, if you want),
(b)They will attempt to make replicas of the pistol, a la cargo cult, legitimizing our claims of a /k/ubist religion
(c)Cause a massive war over who is the rightful owner of the powerful artifact which slays at mere point of high.

Send a card with the Hi-point warranty in a bottle too in case they break the gun.
>>
>>31061700
so, like 5?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.