[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0 8/12/bill-weld-just-comp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: 1456593178352.png (233KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456593178352.png
233KB, 400x400px
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08/12/bill-weld-just-compared-ar-15s-weapons-mass-destruction-said-pistols-even-worse/
>>
File: what am i reading gaston.jpg (83KB, 552x395px) Image search: [Google]
what am i reading gaston.jpg
83KB, 552x395px
>“The five-shot rifle, that’s a standard military rifle; the problem is if you attach a clip to it so it can fire more shells and if you remove the pin so that it becomes an automatic weapon, and those are independent criminal offenses,” Weld said. “That is when they become, essentially, a weapon of mass destruction. The problem with handguns probably is even worse than the problem of the AR15.”
>>
File: Joe Biden.png (271KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Biden.png
271KB, 640x360px
Jesus. That's as bad as Joe Biden.
>>
File: 1455947590697.jpg (90KB, 394x404px) Image search: [Google]
1455947590697.jpg
90KB, 394x404px
>>31060494
what did he mean by this?

>So according to Weld, I can take an old military rifle like a Mosin Nagant, attach clips to it, pull a pin, and then it will turn into a chemical, biological or radioactive weapon capable of causing widespread death and destruction.

nuclear nuggets when?
>>
>>31059364
Weld is going to make Johnson focus on being as leftist as possible and inavertenly split the democrat party while solidifying the republicans under trump.

HAHAHA. YOU FOOL.
>>
>>31060494
>>31060543
People who are ignorant about even basic firearms knowledge should be not be allowed to talk about gun control.

The said part is that people take their ignorance seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1100x619px
>>31059364
Mike Pence to the rescue motherfucker. Fuck Johnson and Weld
>http://www.ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_Gun_Control.htm
>>
File: Zone drool.gif (3MB, 1000x776px) Image search: [Google]
Zone drool.gif
3MB, 1000x776px
>>31060557

>take an old military rifle like a Mosin Nagant, attach clips to it, pull a pin, and then it will turn into a chemical, biological or radioactive weapon capable of causing widespread death and destruction.

I need one.
>>
>>31060584

It is, indeed, quite sad.

The thing is, the vast majority of people with firearm knowledge are pro-gun.

Wendy Cukier claims to know more about guns than any other Canadian, yet the firearm act that she helped write is full of mistakes.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 600x772px
>>31059364
I'm glad we have downballot voting on presidential election dates. It makes me feel a bit less hopeless.
>>
File: 1453605431915.jpg (34KB, 431x455px) Image search: [Google]
1453605431915.jpg
34KB, 431x455px
>>31060584
>People who are ignorant about even basic firearms knowledge should be not be allowed to talk about gun control.
holy hell, a million times this. In almost any other instance you have to be knowledgeable about an issue to be taken seriously, but when it comes to gun control any idiot can spout moronic bullshit and people will act like they made a valid point that has to be addressed. You people have know idea how much this grinds my gears.

>>31060604
>The thing is, the vast majority of people with firearm knowledge are pro-gun.
which is because being anti-gun is a position based only in ignorance and fear, not fact and reason.
>>
>>31060494
>five-shot rifle
>standard military
Come you gun nuts it's 1916
>>
>>31060543
>those veneers
>>
Here is the deal, libertarians are a joke. You might not know this libertarians but your ideology promotes child sexual trafficking.

You are marxists and a threat to white people. You have to stop.

Todays libertarian is really no different than a democrat, I mean what do you have left? Private property and no welfare? Open borders violates private prop, and good luck getting rid of welfare when the country looks like Brazil.

No libertarian has any business voting or even having an opinion.
>>
>>31059364
we need to start drug test congress, because they are high all the time
>>
File: dats right.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dats right.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>31059364
>mfw /k/ doesn't realize the Libertarian party is fucking brilliant and patriotic enough to take a massive dildo bullet for America
>mfw Libertarian party is taking votes from Killary

>>31060568
^ this guy gets it

Libertarian party are some real fucking champs for doing this.
>>
>>31061443
How do people get such silly ideas of the Libertarian party platform?
>>
>>31061443
>What are Constitutionalist Libertarians
Also known as right winged libertarians that want to keep the Constitution as is and America isolationalist.
>>
>>31061610
>Constitutionalist Libertarians
The constitution didn't work. Most of it is void today. Beyond that its a mute point because those values are specifically the values of European descended peoples. If the founding fathers were here right now they would be considered white nationalists because of their views on race.

All of those values are only possible under White hegemony and nationalism. At this point its impossible to change things back and its better for whites and libertarian leaning people to form their own ethnostate, because only through that are you going to see a respect for your founding documents or some transmutation of them. The individualist nature of Libertarians also is doomed to fail in the face of collectivist groups among you. Thats why if you look closely the most collectivist group on the planet are responsible for the creation and promulgation of Libertarianism. Because to them, they can more successfully hide among their host nations and not have any (((coincidences))) pointed out. I used to be libertarian myself until I realized that those values are only possible in a society based on European identity.
>>
>>31059364
Huh. Considering the title I was expecting him to shit on AR pistols. This was far more stupid.

Now I don't feel as justified trying to build a 10.5" non-SBR AR.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.