[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna purchase a firearm soon, something like an AR before the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: CAT FUCKKK.jpg (61KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
CAT FUCKKK.jpg
61KB, 604x403px
Wanna purchase a firearm soon, something like an AR before the elections, but I admitted myself into a child behavior system ( could certainly be called a mental institution ) for no longer than a week. I don't want my personal safety to be compromised because of something I felt years ago. What are the chances of me not being able to purchase a fire arm. I'm 20 yrs old and live in Arkansas.
>>
This was a non profit organization but I have no idea whether or not non profits even give their records to the federal or state government.
>>
>>31058656
Just try to get your CHL. If you can't do that or live in a constitutional carry state or one that makes it impossible to get one, buy lower and see if you pass the bg check. If not you will only have to pay the restocking fee from most places.
>>
>>31058745
What do you mean by lower? Like an ar 15 lower?
>>
>>31058788
Yes. Buy something like this online
http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar15-ept-classic-lower-blem-7791148.html

And see if you pass the bg check for it at your ffl. The only part of a gun the gov considers a gun is the receiver, so if you can buy this you can have the rest of it shipped directly to your house.

I'd say buy a stripped lower and build it yourself since it's piss easy but since you can turn them into """pistols"""" you need certain bullshit permits in some states to buy them. And yes, that is just as retarded as it sounds since you can just take apart a pre-built one and build an ar pistol with it. The ATF is retarded.
>>
File: Kawaii Snake.png (194KB, 487x301px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii Snake.png
194KB, 487x301px
>>31058816
thanks, have a cute snake
>>
>>31058844
Good luck, anon.

If by some chance you do get declined, which I doubt will happen, ask the gun store what the process is to get it appealed. The huge majority of bg check denials are just false positives because your name is similar to someone actually on the list.
>>
>>31058844
wow, ur a homo. pls dont buy a gun. You cannot legally do so. Question F on the 4473 form asks "Have you ever been committed to a mental institution"

You would have to answer yes to this question which would automatically disqualify you from owning a firearm.
>>
>>31058903
And if you look up 11:Fq it states three possible ways a person can be exempt from that and are allowed to answer no. I did my research kys faggot.
>>
>>31058903
You're wrong.
The instructions on 4473 clearly state that it is referring to an involuntary commitment, not voluntary treatment. Look it up and read the exact language.
>>
>>31058903
Look at this knobgoblin.
>>
>>31058656
>child behavior center
Juvenile records are typically sealed. As a nonprofit, it shouldn't even come up.

What they mean by mental institution is like, full blown state hospital and you're a paranoid schizophrenic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.