[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Aussies of /k/ Help me write a letter asking why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: guncontrol.png (44KB, 1419x782px) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.png
44KB, 1419x782px
Calling all Aussies of /k/

Help me write a letter asking why the New firearm laws for Queensland are necessary.
>>
Dear
>>
>>31057991
no m8 none of this one word at a time shit im actually looking for suggestions
>>
>>31057995
idk man just tell them theyre being unreasonable and shit. i doubt we can really do much
>>
>>31058004
it's more about seeing what they say m8
>>
>>31058004
like see how out of touch they are when it comes to funs
>>
Dear "Fun" Control Australia,

I am writing to you as an owner of firearms who seeks to speak with you about new firearm laws in Queensland and how your agenda will ultimately sacrifice family traditions, past times and an industry that drove technological and firearm innovation for the past 1000 years. This innovation has led countries and people to arise from tyranny and target shooters to plink with modern day sporting rifles. It is in my best interest to keep this industry afloat with current firearm laws that suit the industry and the economy of people within it as it contributes billions of dollars and increases consumerism among rural communities. Therefore increases economic productivity in those areas and as to restrict firearms access you are hindering liberty, economic growth, innovation and a powerful industry thats been around for at least 1000 years and so new firearm laws in favour of the people of the shooting community would greatly benefit all attributes mentioned and many more.

Sincerely, the farmers, weekend shooters, hunters, security guards, collectors, tax payers, Olympians and most importantly, the people.
>>
>>31057990
Arrange a face to face meeting with all 3 members of Gun Control Australia. You could split a KFC feast between you as you discuss the finer points of firearms laws.
>>
>>31057995
At a bureaucratic level, multiple licences are a major pain in the arse- if they could roll them into a profile it'd save me a lot of hassle having to keep them all up to date.
>>
>>31057990

Where are you getting the changes from?

The draft people are posting is pretty much the same as now.
>>
What are the new qld laws? It can't be worse than victoria.
>>
What new firearm laws are there in QLD?
>>
File: paulinehansonstarterpack.jpg (124KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
paulinehansonstarterpack.jpg
124KB, 960x960px
>>31058702
>>31058738
There isn't any. This guy is just panicking because one autist wanted attention so he made up some bull shit and posted the PDF for 2016 QLD gun laws.

If you actually take the time to read the PDF, it said nothing in regards any of the suggestions the Anon made. Basically OP is a fucking tool.
>>
>>31058747
Link?

I do recall the government there wanting to change a few things.
>>
>>31058754
https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/SLS/2016/16SL131.pdf

This is the literal PDF in question. Go and read it properly so you don't spaz out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.