[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF, over? https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2 03585/winche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: WTF.png (512KB, 1009x513px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
512KB, 1009x513px
WTF, over?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/203585/winchester-le-training-ammunition-223-remington-62-grain-open-tip-ammo-can-of-420-21-boxes-of-20
>>
purple is my favorite color. do they have it in other calibers?
>>
>>31047780
It's for training your resistance to bullets, normally you start with .22 and work your way up but this lets you get a head start
>>
>>31047804
nevermind, i can get zqi 7.62 for almost the same price per round. i don't love purple that much
>>
>>31047804
Woah, even the brass is purple. It's not all that cheap, $0.5x/round, what makes this "training" ammo vs. just normal ammo?
>>
>>31047828
the info says the brass is more visible for range officers..... or some shit.
>Produced as training ammunition for a major US Federal law enforcement agency, the unique purple brass shellcasing provides immediate visual reference for range officers.
>>
>>31047842

OP here, Yeah, apparently the zombie craze has been all used up. Is this the best they can do?

How the fuck does that help an RO?

>>31047828

It claims to be "match" ammo...
>>
>>31047883
probably surplus from their leo contracts and they are marketing any way possible. they probably use the word 'match" loosely since it is just training ammo to help shooters shoot more accurately.
> also, who ever made this/ ordered it really likes purple.
>>
>>31047935

No kidding... You know anything with an open tip is immediately now a match bullet.
>>
>>31047956
i've been up for over 24 hours. i can't tell if your are being sarcastic. also, i don't know what you are trying to convey with the open tip/match bullet statement.
>>
File: hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle1.jpg (103KB, 1023x553px) Image search: [Google]
hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle1.jpg
103KB, 1023x553px
>>31047780
finally, ammo gay enough for my hello kitty AR
>>
>>31047987
i'd bring that to a range just to cause butthurt among the mallninjas
>>
>>31048000
czheched for butthurt mallninjas
>>
>>31047978

Let me clarify, tired one.

You: probably surplus from their leo contracts and they are marketing any way possible.

>No kidding...

You: They probably use the word 'match" loosely since it is just training ammo to help shooters shoot more accurately.

>You know anything with an open tip is immediately now a match

I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>31048082
thanks you
>>
>>31047780
I actually bought a 20 Rd pack of these just for the novelty
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3123x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3123x2448px
>>31047883
Might actually be match ammo. I picked up this case for a song at $0.23 a round at a gun show from a booth that had huge stacks of this stuff. It's Speer gold dot g2, but basically the lot number had qc issues. Shot about 90 of them from my beretta with a few into a gel kit I got as a gift. Works just fine and actually expands. I'd personally take the chance on what you're looking at op if I didn't just blow a wad on other ammo recently.
>>
>>31048244

I'm not buying that stuff, not at that price. I handload almost all of my ammo. Some of my rifles have never had commercial ammo through their barrels.

I was browsing Midway for any deals and saw that. I think the whole concept is ridiculous, and thought /k/ would agree.
>>
>>31047987
the /k/ hivemind is kicking in. i just posted this rifle a minute ago in another thread. kek
>>
>>31047780
the only thing this stuff is really good for is buying it for use with a purple themed AR that somebody built.

Like a pink shotgun with pink breastises ammo.
>>
>>31048300
The pink knife thread? Just saw that. Small mongolain tapestry weaving site.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.