[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a Britbong or another euro wants to come to america to enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1462686077095.jpg (53KB, 284x287px) Image search: [Google]
1462686077095.jpg
53KB, 284x287px
If a Britbong or another euro wants to come to america to enjoy gun culture, how hard is it for them? I know two friends who say they get denied and need to marry in order to get out of the U.K
>>
File: 2spooky4me.jpg (98KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
98KB, 927x380px
Easiest way is to get in through an H1B work visa, which can be had by working for an employer that has an office in the US. Get your employer to transfer you over to the US office, which involves applying and petitioning for an H1B. This will take between three and six months, and will last for three years. After landing in the US, you will need to keep your H1B valid by, again, applying and petitioning for a renewal. You will need to live and work on US soil for a minimum of ten years to be eligible for permanent residency. After which, you qualify to apply and petition for citizenship.
>https://www.uscis.gov/eir/visa-guide/h-1b-specialty-occupation/understanding-h-1b-requirements

Why do I keep saying petition? Well, the US Immigration Services has a quota on H1B visas that they can hand out in order to control and regulate skilled foreign workforce, so that Silicon Valley isn't just dominated by H1B's from China and India. You need to petition for a visa with your credentials which will go up against everyone else's credentials, and there is a chance that if you're less qualified than someone else (which can be entirely arbitrary), your petition can be refused, and you'll have to start the six-month process all over again. If your H1B expires before your renewal is successful, you're gonna have to fuck off back to where you came from or become an illegal alien.

TL;DR It's an incredibly tedious process, and you've got better luck killing yourself and reincarnating as an American instead.
>>
>>31047029
Holy fuck no wonder Trump wants to build a wall. Nobody wants to get in legally because it's so buttfuck difficult.
>>
File: orbeamexican.jpg (256KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
orbeamexican.jpg
256KB, 1600x1035px
>>
>>31047029
>TL;DR It's an incredibly tedious process, and you've got better luck killing yourself and reincarnating as an American instead.

thats a damn pity. We need to institute some kind of "European Law Refugee" H1B just to get you guys on soil.
>>
Even marriage doesn't guarantee you getting into America, you can still be denied on that.

Some friends went to America to do a road trip, they needed to go to the embassy, do an interview, health check, and fingerprinting for a bloody tourist visa.

It's not worth it. I'd rather go live in Prague.
>>
>>31047059
Or OP can come in on a six-month student visa and disappear. By the time his visa expires, he'll be long gone and the authorities won't be able to find him. F1 student visas are much easier to apply for, and aren't as heavily regulated as an H1B.
>>
>>31047116
If hes white, the locals will screen him anyway. Ive seen more than one Irishman or Scotsman come to "school" and just get assimilated when the body snatchers came a-looking

>Mr.Aflannah-who? Never heard of em, but you know IVE got a little scottsman in me...

And they did this for about a month so he could perfect his midwestern accent and make it impossible to find him. He married a gal a few years back so hes golden now
>>
>>31047057
>chart published in 2008
Now take all the waiting periods and multiply by two
>>
>>31047049
>people thought it was easy to become an American the right way
Theres like a 15 year waiting list to come from a lot of Latin American countries as well.
>>
>>31046961
Bro the uk is a visa waiver country, just come here as a tourist , overstay your visa and disappear.
>>
>>31047057
I've been looking into the citizenship process more and more because my current girlfriend is Taiwanese, and if this becomes a permanent thing I'll need to guide her through it all.

Thankfully she's a master engineer student, so she can definitely get work.
>>
>>31047116
>>31047142
>literally helping people illegally immigrate to the US

The wall just went ten feet higher, you fucking degenerates.
>>
Just be a spic or moslem and come over and never leave.

USA is closed to white imigration cause racism.
>>
>>31047029
Easiest way is the E2 incestor visa.
Invest $50k into your business. Sometimes even less. You can start any business you want and you can renewvthe visa every two years.
>>
>>31047057
There are other ways to get in, this chart is stupid. Research all the types of visas you can apply for.
>>
>>31047059
if our gov was "actually" interested in improving our country, there would be:

>a visa/immigration processs that was easy for people who could prove they are law abiding and will likely be patriotic
>make it extremely difficult for anyone who is not going to support our country, to get in

i.e. immigrants who trash a country.

It is not that hard to sort them out, folks, it's just hampered by by the general idea that "political correctness" is so important that we will sacrifice our own people and country in the name of it.

"i know punjeeb blew up 6 americans but give him a chance"

meanwhile:

"we need to jail this patriotic american, he said he wanted to join a militia to defend the country"

it almost seems like those in power want to disassemble the constitutional America so they can turn us into a shithole that can be pushed around like other shitholes where the people are impoverished/have been disarmed.

it's like picking who you want to invite to a party at your house, you dont invite the fuckers that will get the cops called because they are throwing garbage cans out through the window at 2am. there needs to be no apology for this type of selection process. there's plenty of people from other countries who would make excellent, patriotic Americans. and even more that will trash our country as soon as their hateful ass gets inside the borders.
>>
>>31047572
How the hell would you successfully determine who's patriotic and who's hateful? A skilled liar can lie on all the exams and interviews, and you won't be able to know any better until it's too late. And unless the people running green card immigration heavily scrutinize EVERY SINGLE APPLICATION, which as of 2015 numbered in the millions for the lottery alone, that kind of arbitrary and totally subjective screening process ain't gonna work.
>>
>>31047057
Seems fine to me. It should be hard to come here from other places. We're full up here. Don't need new applicants.
>>
File: 1431651422746.jpg (23KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431651422746.jpg
23KB, 591x960px
>>31047057
I don't see a problem with this. US citizenship isn't a right given to everyone. If you aren't here to work and contribute, we don't have room for you.
>>
>>31046961
Here's one way:
Obtain a B1 or B2 Tourist Visa, find an employer that will hire you, petition to change your visa to a Work Visa, begin your job and then request they sponsor you by applying for an H1B. There are a set number of H1B visas available and people with Masters degrees are more likely to "randomly" get them with Bachelors degrees being next up.

I work with a lot of foreign nationals and am fairly well versed in our crazy visas.
>>
>>31046961
>>31051775
And once you've obtained your H1B, marry an American chick. Then you can apply for a green card, which is about an 18 month process and costs between $3,000 and $4000.
>>
>>31047059
>unironically wanting Yuroslimes to naturalize
Sure, those Yuros are pro-gun but their politics irrespective of gun rights almost guarantee that they will vote Democrat effectively making them self-hating gungrabbers.
>>
>>31046961
I'll marry you, no joke
>>
Ausfag here. My uncle lives in the US, been there ever since I can remember. Does that make it easier getting accross?
>>
>>31054139
No. Non-nuclear family won't have an impact on you being able to come over unless he can hire you. That may make you eligible for a work visa.
>>
>>31047049
>it should be easy and painless to obtain the best citizenship in the world

Kek, fuck off Paco
>>
>>31056057
>the best citizenship in the world
That'd be Monaco. And it's way more difficult than ours.

http://best-citizenships.com/monaco-residence.htm
>>
>>31047057
>Are you skilled?
>No
>Sorry, no place for you here!

America has an advanced economy and hundreds of millions of unskilled workers. If you have nothing special to bring to the table, GTFO! Fucks like them just suck up Dem provided welfare and citizenship that they use to keep the fuckers voting for nofunz candidates.
>>
>>31048519
It certainly wouldn't be flawless, and some would slip through, but it would keep the worse out, like Dindu McNigerianGangBanger or Abdul ShariahLawOverAll
>>
>>31046961
Won't a student Visa be easier? And I say this because can't you be fast tracked to a green card with one if you contract to join the military?
>>
>>31056143
If we can consider the american highschool diploma to be amongst the most basic education and skill set criterion in the western world, ie the basic un-skilled, then we have millions who are below un-skilled and are useless tier
>>
>>31047150
B-but I thought Obummer made it super easy for them immigrants to get in?!
>>
>>31046961
Arrange a marriage, you can even marry a dude. You have to get a visa here first and meet up with the person, make sure it's legit and establish a believable story for the citizenship interviewers. Start working on your lisp, boy. I'll marry you for 30k.
>>
>>31046961
>finally make it to the US
>finally get green card
>finally get guns and enjoy US has to offer
>finally get citizenship
>Votes democrat liberal
>Because muh social justice and political correctness
>Wonders why US is turning more and more into the very country they ran away from
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.