[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be living in cali >right near the beach >have a walmart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: 1469178162452.jpg (65KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1469178162452.jpg
65KB, 480x411px
>be living in cali
>right near the beach
>have a walmart actually
>they just have 22lr sitting around on the shelf
>aint seen this since before the great amount of sand in vag
>theres 3 whole cases of it!
>its cci!
>$7.49 for 50rds!
>tires screech, the record skips and glasses drop
>360 out the sportinggoods
>>
File: angery.jpg (33KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
33KB, 493x585px
>government tries to limit my freedoms
>>
File: where to get weed.jpg (67KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
where to get weed.jpg
67KB, 540x582px
>>31045450
>be canadian and have no freedoms, dull senses instead
>>
>>31045457
>be Mexican and have no freedoms
>Only a fucking single gun shop in the whole country for 122 millions of persons
>Gun shop be ruled directly for the Mexican Government
>No automatic weapons
>You need register all your guns with the SEDENA (mexican army)
>The law only permit to register 10 guns
>Calibers such 5.56x45mm be consided for the law as a "gun for exclusive use of the army"
>Need show the fucking register each time when you want buy ammo
>Just be able to buy certain quantity of ammo each month (500 rounds each 2 months)
>Technically be living in a communist country

Help.
>>
File: 1428764050230.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1428764050230.png
59KB, 684x710px
>>31046481
Im sorry, mexibro. I wish your government would take note of the Michoacan situation with the Knights Templar and permit broader civilian ownership for your own safety.
>>
File: autodefensas-churumuco-18.jpg (40KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
autodefensas-churumuco-18.jpg
40KB, 720x360px
>>31046517
We had something called "Autodefensas" (militias) in Michoacan, to fight against the Knights Templar. And do you know what did the Government?: they send the mexican army, but not to fight with the Autodefensas, nope, they just went to disarm the Autodefensas for have "guns for exclusive use of the army".
>>
>>31046606
>disarm the Autodefensas

Of course. You might have shot members of the cartel. And they are protected by the government.
>>
File: sad dog.jpg (36KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
sad dog.jpg
36KB, 320x254px
>>31046481
>be Dutch
>gun license isn't supposedly hard to get but expensive
>have to be a member of a shooting club for a few years before you can take a gun home "because why else would you own a gun?"
>airshit requires a permit
>>
>be an Ohioan
>walk into store
>point at the one I want
>have CCL
>lol no background check needed for me
>pay the owner
>walk out
>mfw
>>
>>31046606
Didn't those guys become a gang after wiping out the gang and then absorbing 'reformed' members?
>>
>>31047818
Sort of. But it was more like a "beat up people who pissed you off" gang than a "behead people who run drug rehab programs" type of gang.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.