[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Speak to uncle who served in the Australian SAS >Says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 12

File: 7642576766.png (294KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
7642576766.png
294KB, 480x454px
>Speak to uncle who served in the Australian SAS
>Says when you are sneaking up to slit an enemies throat or hiding as they walk past you're not supposed to look at them or "any of their possessions" or they will suddenly become aware of your presence
>Ask him why, he says that's what he was taught

Wtf m8?
>>
Interesting, got any other stories m8?
>>
nigger what is your uncle on drugs
>>
>>31032901
You're uncle is having a laugh, m8.
>>
Have you ever heard the stories of the Navajo and Cherokee that the military tried to recruit for special ops? They had outstanding tracking abilities in the woods and were selected because of it. But once their flowing hair was shaven they all but lost their edge and ability in the outdoors. This was accredited to the theory that humans have extra sensory perceptions in the hair and skin.
>>
>>31032986
Uh, source?
>>
>>31032901
Well, I imagine it would be pretty silly if when sneaking up to shank a dude, you get distracted like magpie that you are over his shiney rolex watch or linger too long because you really like the perfume he's wearing and want to ask where he got it or just need to know who cuts his hair because his fade looks sharper thsn your knife you were supposed to use to stab him two minutes ago and the enemy has bow turned around and bayoneted you in the nutz and raised the alarm.
>>
>>31032945
ditto
>>
>>31032986
So basically they were giant blue cat aliens?
>>
Feeling when someone is looking at you, duh
>>
>>31032999

A prairie nigger who doesn't want to cut his hair.
>>
>>31032901
Do special forces guys actually use knives to kill people silently like they do in the movies? It seems like a myth to me. Why not just shoot the guy with a suppressed weapon or just sneak past him? I imagine guys choking on their own blood make a lot of noise when they squirm and convulse. Also, wouldn't the victim be in constant radio communication with his buddies to make sure he is okay? I don't think real life is like Metal Gear where you can choke someone unconscious in a few seconds, hide their body and have no one be the wiser.
>>
>>31033050
Supressed weapons are not quiet eniugh to make you invisible like vidya suggests. You still hear bangs.
>>
>>31032999
Honestly it's just hearsay from old greentexts that I lost the caps for long ago, but I am part Cherokee and the old full blood indians will talk about stuff like that. Pretty much just what >>31033020 said. You can just feel it when the eyes are on you. Skin gets hot, almost irritated.
>>
>>31032901

Ever look at somebody and have them turn around and look at you? Or ever be standing around, turn and look and find somebody staring at you? That's what he's talking about. Nobody knows how or why that works but it's a commonly seen/experienced phenomenon.

>>31032986

This however is some straight, made-up hippy woo bullshit.
>>
>>31032999
Here's some sort of a source... I wouldn't take it too seriously

https://www.sott.net/article/234783-The-Truth-About-Hair-and-Why-Indians-Would-Keep-Their-Hair-Long
>>
>>31033107

You can't accept one and dismiss the other; they both have exactly as much rational explanation for existing (ie. none.).
>>
>>31033050

this does not happen.

you're more apt to cut your own forearm than his neck.
>>
>>31033095
I have some theories about your peripheral vision. Like when you see a spot on the floor and look over to check if it's a spider. If out of the corner of your eye you see a bush with two eyes staring at you you might look over at it. I think your peripheral vision might be more sensitive to eyes, or two spots eye width apart. Maybe something we didn't evolve out of from back when we were cavemen watching out for big cats.
>>
>>31033168
I enjoy marijuana too.
>>
>>31033168
That's definitely the best explanation for it. In fact on that note I've been stalked by a mountain lion and could feel the eyes drilling into me every second of it.
>>
>>31033189
I don't smoke and I'm not even drunk. Only had a protein shake tonight.
>>
>>31033092
Of course, but the sound of the action cycling and the thud of the bullet going through flesh is probably quieter than some half dead guy freaking out on the dirt as he struggles for air. Subsonic ammo is pretty quiet with a good suppressor. I yawn louder than my suppressed AR with handloads.
>>
>>31033127
the rational explanation is that it is an extremely common occurrence and happens to most people on a daily basis, we just don't know how it works. The other is just some legend most people have never heard of.
>>
>>31033231
You could stab him again as many times as you want until he isn't half dead anymore.
>>
>>31032901
Sounds like a battlefield superstition to me
>>31032986
I've heard this too- something about minute air currents rustling their hair slightly, letting them know someone's sneaking up on them or something's moving. Kinda like the lateral lines on a fish, or perhaps the hairs on a tarantula. It might work with people but it would need to be tested.
>>
Did your uncle fought in the emu war?
>>
>>31032901
Soldiers have a superstition that the enemy can sense your presence. There is a potential biological answer for that, much in the way animals can pick up that there is a predator near by but still not fully be sure / know where... But I think that is more of an explanation to make the myth believable than the actual truth.

But many soldiers believe it.
>>
>>31033231
Dont forget the sound of a dead body, possibly in full combat gear, collapsing to the ground, also possibly dropping a weapon which may clatter to the ground depending on the weapon and environment
>>
>>31033244
>we just don't know how it works.
It's a phenomena known as co-incidence.
>>
>>31032901
Honest to god how else do you explain that feeling when you're being watched?
>>
>>31032901
There have been studies that show that people ( with their backs turned to the subject) have a better than random odds chance of detecting if they are being looked at.
>>
>>31033621
Post these studies
>>
>>31033571
I don't believe in ((())) thank you
>>
>>31032901
I've wondered about this myself.
It's pretty well-established via the Double Slit experiment that you can get a particle to behave differently when directly observed.
What if "the feeling of being watched" is just our nervous system picking up on certain particles in our body which behave differently than they normally do?
Like, we've got "sensor particles" in our skin that "activate" when observed.

I'm not saying I buy into the idea, but the double slit experiment at least gives it a scientific basis for why you can feel someone looking at you.
>>
>>31033168
>>31033194
>>31033244
>>31033535

I can answer this question actually.

Evolutionary development has essentially hardwired our brains into believing that we are being stared at by others.

The idea is that an unknown person staring at you is a sign of an impending threat or challenge of dominance.

The easiest way to keep us alert is to assume we are being stared at, and therefore potentially threatened, by unknown actors.

There was a large study conducted in the UK where people were surrounded by various numbers of pictures of human faces, the faces, however, were blurred just enough to make the facial emotes and gaze indistinguishable, as to not allow people to try and decipher emotions or what direction the subject is facing.

Interestingly enough, almost every single person reported that every single picture was staring directly at them.
>>
>>31033168
Probably, seeing as you instinctively look first into someone's eyes as you first see them or just talk to someone.
Eyes also don't look like they belong in a bush.
So your brain is probably wired to look for such things as they could be predatory animals lurking around and waiting to strike.
>>
Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_staring_effect
>>
>>31033673
Retard that only applies to boiling water
>>
>>31033050
It must also be nigh near impossible to sneak up on someone in full combat attire without making a sound.
Better shoot the guy from a distance.
>>
>>31033673
Not sure how that would work since eyes don't send out information, they are there to gather it.
>>
File: 152.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
152.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>31033733
Muh sides
>>
>>31033050
Theres an image from a book I saw on here showing all the ways to take someone out silently with a knife. I think it was an SAS guy who wrote.
>>
>>31033773
Don't forget about Grandpa Throat Ripper
>>
>>31033050
While this is mostly true, the radio contact thing is overplayed.
When I worked as a correctional officer in the dormitory units (read as a bunch of bunk beds and no cages to isolate prisoners) the control center would only contact us via radio at the top of the hour.
So unless you are on high alert the troops will probably only be contacted in half hour intervals, maybe 15 min intervals of high security location.
>>
>>31033781
I think that was it. The one throat kill was to stab in the side of the neck and rip it out front.
>>
>>31033794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U
>>
>>31033685
Yeah science bitch!
>>
>>31033783

Top of the hour? We only have 2 radio checks per 8 hour shift. I'm sure places expecting potential problems probably check in much more often.

Also I now remember I forgot to charge my spare battery.
>>
File: 1462050105770.jpg (50KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1462050105770.jpg
50KB, 350x262px
>>31033803
>punch it through and punch it forward
>bit of a messy job, but thats it
>>
>>31033050
Probably happens very rarely. The SAS guys probably did it when there were other loud noises during WW2 like artillery or trucks driving by. It was probably based entirely on opportunities that came up, like some guy in a guillie suit would be creepin through the woods and someone on a patrol would go off to take a piss, giving him a perfect opportunity to stab them in the throat and keep moving before his buddies found out what happened. Other than that sneaking suits are probably mostly the work of fiction. It's too impracticable to do stuff like that.
>>
>>31033824

What's equally as interesting is that a similar study revealed that an almost universal reaction to recognizing that an unknown actor is staring at you is to check your immediate surroundings to see if there are more potential threats.

Also believed to be hardwired to determine if there is a potential ambush, and it's not just a lone actor.
>>
>>31032901
Ask your uncle if it also works with rape?
>>
>>31033870
You underestimate the amount of Lance Corporals on duty
>>
>>31033870
We mainly did it to one up state facilities for security.
Like instead of state mandated 30 min security tours/rounds, we did them every 15 min on "active hours" shifts.
>>
>>31033870
I've had watches where i've seen the Rover twice (start shift, end shift) in 8 hours. I've had others where it was Radio bottom of hour, physical at the top. All depends where your at and security situation/FPCON.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 229x176px
>>31033733
>check'd
>>
>>31033994

Motherfucker, I've had shifts where there were no pod officers and I was the only rover on the floor.

Try that one on for size. 4 pods, 600 inmates.
>>
>>31033685
This just in!

Evolutionary psychology is horseshit.
>>
>>31033989

We do one required check an hour, then on overnights it bumps up to one every half hour and you're supposed to call it in to control.
>>
>>31034090

You're right.

A 6th sense and paranormal bullshit is much more likely.
>>
>>31034064

Understaffing is a bitch.
>>
>>31034090

What do you suggest? Psychic eye-beams?
>>
>>31034130

It's so bad dude. Sometimes we run the whole place with 17 officers and 2 supervisors. 2400 inmates.

I've never seen it this bad.
>>
>>31034155

Fuck we're not even that bad. We might have 12-15 people on overtime depending on the shift, but never that low.
>>
File: Anons uncle and Austrian friend.jpg (90KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Anons uncle and Austrian friend.jpg
90KB, 1000x562px
>>31032901
Is this your uncle, anon?
>>
>>31034290
>>31034155
>TFW I failed my visit with the psychologist and didn't get a CO-1 position at local prison
>They really wanted to hire me too
>All the guards and supervisors seemed pretty cool
>TFW barred from applying for another LEO position for 12 months
Gonna have to just try again I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1280x1381px
>>31032901
>whut is eye-shine

You are fucking retarded, and so is your uncle for not making this more clear.
>>
>>31034544

I didn't have to talk to a psychologist. Just some stupid "what would you do" video quiz. COs aren't exactly considered LEOs in MO though, so maybe that's why.

Keep trying anon. Good luck.
>>
>>31034573
Yeah, here a CO is an actual LEO with powers of arrest and all the trimmings.

I'll keep pushing, gonna join the Guard too
>>
>>31032901

You don't cut someone's throat. You'll cut yourself. Just stab him in the kidney with your hand over his mouth.
>>
>>31032901
Yeah I'd have to agree. I'd be driving home from school, and there'd be people walking in the side to the store/house/wherever, and if I stared at their back sir quickly looked at them, they would always turn around a look at me, even if I had stopped looking a second ago. Theres been times where I've been sitting on my phone or something, and for some reason I look up, not even really thinking about it, and when I look up there would be a person staring at me. And for some reason, my head automatically looks in the direction of the person, whether they're ahead of me or to my right.
>>
>>31033685
>UK
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>31033824
>Le science!
Off to reddit with you
>>
File: 1470288194341.jpg (10KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1470288194341.jpg
10KB, 223x226px
>>31033050
>>
>>31033189
Kek
>>
>>31033486
No, that was only fought by light armour. We lost over 200 good soldiers and 13 APC's in that battle. :(
>>
>>31033961
Ausfg detected
>>
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-narcissus-in-all-us/201102/how-you-know-eyes-are-watching-you
>>
>>31033486
Didn't that get redesignated as a masacre?
>>
>>31032986
Nah, that was just the Navajos and Cherokee going,
"Hey, those white douchems shave my hair off, it take me years to grow that long. Fuckem dem ghosts, we not do shit for them."
>>
>>31033107
>Ever look at somebody and have them turn around and look at you? Or ever be standing around, turn and look and find somebody staring at you? That's what he's talking about. Nobody knows how or why that works but it's a commonly seen/experienced phenomenon.
This, happened to me when I was in a dormitory. My room happened to be overlooking the cafeteria. Friends of mine happen to be sitting where I could see them. As I briefly looked, one of my friends turned up and looked at me, even though she was in the cafeteria and I was in my dorm room.
>>
>>31033050
>noise is problem
U noob
>like Metal Gear where you can choke someone unconscious in a few seconds
Human being can be choked unconsious less than 5 seconds. I was the test subject in dojo. Whole day went like ???? WTF is happening??? Why I'm still dizzy?
>>
>>31032901
/x/ kinda shit but there is a point.
>>
>>31033020
Common issue. Ninja skills. Most people don't even know how to this shit.
>>
>>31033194
I had similiar experience with bobcat.
>>
File: 1469818640750.webm (304KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469818640750.webm
304KB, 1278x720px
>>31032901
>he's an aus
he's just shitposting and you took it seriously
>>
>>31034107
>>31034090
I vote for same idea.
>>31034132
>Psychic eye-beams?
Why not? See this: >>31033194
>>
>>31032986
I've got long hair and I'm unperceptive as fuck, najavbroscience confirmed
>>
>>31032986
It could be true. Maybe it has something to do with your hair making you feel chills more easily.
>>
>>31032901
More likely so you dont have last minute regrets
>>
>>31032986
Are you sure it isn't just them having their head shaved, shoved through military training and suffering, then thrown into a combat environment and with a lit of pressure, expected to track as well as they did at their own leisure?
>>
People can detect a presence because ultimately physical existence is just frequencies that are manipulated as a mass congregation. If something emanates pressure, you feel it. You just don't use your skin or ears to feel this kind of pressure.

On a semi-related note you don't slit throats to be stealthy. You stab them in the anus then jump on and cover the mouth.
>>
If you hold a crystal that's been charged by a full moon with your left hand for 15 minutes at exactly 9pm at night, it helps you by letting the cosmic energy into your ethereal body. Then you die of testicular cancer for being a faggot.
>>
>>31035511
Just say you masturbate frequently. It is easier.
>>
>>31032901
Souls, m8

>tfw someone is eyeballing you

ESP is kinda real. Go sneak up and stare at someone and then think real hard about doing something vindictive, see if they turn around

But it needs to be with intent, like giving someone a wedgie
>>
Throats are not cut with regular knives. You stab the carotid and/or subclavian artery, no cutting. Also a stab in the kidneys or lower back is advised as it makes the victim arch his back, exposing the targeted places.
A hand on forehead or the mouth is a good idea. Press the victims head against your shoulder and or chest as you stab the kidney/back, and then proceed to stabbing the carotid/subclavian artery. As the victim falls, don't let him just drop, but take a step back, still controlling him and land him on his back, while taking the guy down you can start stabbing the chest. If he is wearing armor aim your stabs at the lower part of the throat, eyes or left armpit.

Also that psychic shit is just what it is, shit. I can't believe how much of all kinds of bullshit like this people believe.
>>
>>31035586
>souls
>ESP

Lol. Call me a fedore, I don't care, but when you start bringing souls and ESP and other bullshit like that into SF training you might as well start training them Tai Chi.
>>
>>31032901
Not bullshitting anyone here, but I do remember reading snipers were trained not to look into eyes while they were glassing people for exactly this reason.
>>
>>31034844
>>>/x/
>>
>>31035601
If it's stupid and it works, it isn't stupid.
>>
>>31035657
I don't think it works, though.

If it does, it is probably by peripheral visoon etc.and not some supernatural bullshit.
There is already way too much superstition in military as it is, no need to add stupid shit like this.
>>
>>31033092

Have you ever seen someone get stabbed?
I live basically in a 3rd world country, so I kinda see that shit on a daily basis.
It's not easy to cut someones throat if he is somewhat aware, too. Your best chance is sticking the knive sideways into his neck from behind, not putting your arm in front of him from the back and slitting his throat

Most people survive more than 50 slashes or stabs. It is loud as fuck, too.
>>
>>31035696
Fair enough. Most probably don't care about the science, just the effect anyway.

Want some apricots or charms? BTW, It looks like rain but I somehow lit the whole fire team's cigarettes with one match.
>>
>>31035601
>ignoring thousands of years of knowledge
>thinking we are the most cleverest atheists on the planet

Nah, you're just ignoring libraries worth of incredible information in the subject. Just because you ignore something doesn't mean it goes away.

>we are just monkeys with no soul

ok then *tips banan*

Also, ignoring that realm of study puts you at a disadvantage so go ahead and think it.
>>
>>31035730
Sorry I meant to type credible, my phone didn't think that was a good idea. Flame on
>>
>>31035730

Don't reply to him. He probably does not even know Special Forces are usually mentally trained, as well.
Not to say they are occult masters of fucking esotericism, but they (or are supposed to) know how to use the mind to influence the body.
>>
File: Hearty.jpg (1MB, 2981x3029px) Image search: [Google]
Hearty.jpg
1MB, 2981x3029px
>>31033766
That's what you would think, but...
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2015/may/26/do-atoms-going-through-a-double-slit-know-if-they-are-being-observed

I don't actually believe it because of philosophical convictions. But we're hypothesizing here, and this is fun to think about.

>>31033733
pic related
>>
>>31034097
We just do them every hour, or half hour in confinement, then write it on a log. Radio traffic is crazy during the day though.
>>
>>31035730
>we are just monkeys with no soul
Technically not monkeys, but apes. And yep, no soul. Until such a thing can be proven reliably.

Also about those thousandsof years of study.. Yeah, people have believed all kinds of weird stuff in the past. Sacrificing people during solar eclipse seemed like a viable idea at the time. Sadly the majority of that stuff is false and cannot be reliably replicated in a controlled environment. And the ones that can be replicated seem to follow natural laws.
>>
>>31035737
I know about training both the mind and the body. That doesn't require any supernatural mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>31035283
How old are you?
>>
>>31033673
Not the double slit experiment you retard
>>
File: image(5).jpg (16KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image(5).jpg
16KB, 450x338px
>>31032901
You know that feeling when you're being looked at? I guess it just triggers their 6th sense or something. I actually used that method when I was a kid playing hide and seek.
>>
>>31035569
I prefer the term increasing my frequency.
>>
>>31033673

Yeah no, that's not how physiology works.

There is no 6th sense, there is no ESP, there is no telepathy, there is no stupid unscientific bullshit.

We are not special in some weird psychic way, we just managed to scramble to the top of the food chain by being smarter than everything else on the planet combined.

Stranger Things is a great show, but you need to stop thinking it's a documentary.
>>
>>31032901
Your uncle sounds like a man of Shibumi.
>>
>>31039484
>Being this close minded
>>
>>31040443
Believing in things - with no concrete scientific evidence - because they sound nice and you don't know better.

That's pretty much the classic antigunner logic.
>>
>>31041645
There's been things that have happened that don't follow CURRENTLY KNOWN science.
>>
>>31036016
More like what gender?
>>
>>31033874
>tfw that grandpa could probably kill you and not even give a fuck
>>
>>31032986
I'd just assume they don't want to work for the organization that killed their grandparents
>>
>>31033909
If I was a creepin, I'd just let him piss in peace. Having him go missing, however quietly, is going to raise suspicion.
>>
One time my mom was asleep on the couch so I got in her face and quietly stared into her eyes and not more then thirty seconds later she just woke up and opened her eyes and screamed bloody murder

Science bitch
>>
>>31043365
It was probably your unwashed smell that woke her.
>>
File: image.png (186KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186KB, 640x1136px
I forget what this is from, but some anon shared a .pdf of a "Chapter 7: Sentry Removal" from some US forces booklet. Probably can be found at the murdercube site.
>>
>>31044620
No way my scent could overpower her disgusting fog
>>
>>31033095
Seconded
>>
>>31043365
>the shit poster in his natural environment
>>
>>31045683
>his
Mind my pronouns shit lord
>>
>>31032901
Your eyes glint.
>>
>>31032901
Read some 'Nam memoirs where folks held this belief. Personally, I'm not sure if I believe it. The human mind is amazing sometimes, and the psyche can do some unbelievable stuff.
>>
>>31033127
Well, on one hand, the first theory would depend on humans having extra sensory perception, which personally I believe in, though others are free to disagree.
The latter would imply we have magic/psychic abilities and store our outdoorsman skills in our hair as opposed to our brains, which does sound like pinko hippy bullshit.
>>
>>31033050
my great grandfather killed 4 men like this during the first world war on trench raids. But the men were sleeping, and could sleep through the constant din of explosions on the Italian front.

One wop with a knife ain't gonna wake up someone if artillery isn't.
>>
>>31039484

....yeah we're animals. As such, there's a lot of things going on that we don't typically pick up on consciously. Things like body language and facial expressions are an example you can observe. We make judgements based on those things almost entirely subconsciously, unless you make an effort to notice them. Otherwise it's just "there's something off about that guy".

Things like pheromones, etc. There is a sixth sense, in the sense that there's a lot more to how humans actually interact with the world than just basic sight, sound, smell, taste and
>feels

I do believe this is a thing, i've experienced it a lot from both sides, which I get isn't exactly solid evidence. What could it be? I don't know. I don't think it's telepathy or anything like that, but there's a little more to it than just vision.
>>
>>31032986
Most likely a cultural thing desu. Long hair probably has a symbolic power to them, if nothing else.
>>
>>31032901
It's called brainstorming, or something along the lines.

I've been taught how to look at people and make them look at me without saying a word, or making physical contact.

I can't be arsed to explain how, but to get the gist of it, research Bekhterev, and read Tesla's insights on souls, etc.

Basically, a strong of concentrated thoughts, decisive, might somehow transmit to them and alert their state of being as well. So does looking at the shit they own.

That's interesting, didn't know they teach that shit in the military.
>>
>>31032901
i hear the po po only look at the person they are followings feet or through reflections to aviod the other person looking at them
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.