[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /k/ give me your best soccer mom stories/ run ins with crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 28

File: image.jpg (66KB, 460x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 460x570px
Okay /k/ give me your best soccer mom stories/ run ins with crazy anti gun people or stupid people
>>
>>31028370
>Lecture about 3D printing and fabrication shit
>Slide being projected explicitly says 3D printed components are weak compared to castings, forgings, machined parts, etc.
>Professor asks class if you can print out an entire gun, lock stock and barrel
>antigun dolt says yes, because muh ghost guns
>I point out that the layered plastic would not be able to take the pressure of deflageration when the round goes off.
>idiot: It's politically problematic that you know that.

Literally perfect political jargon, like it came from a fucking robot.
Keep in mind that this is a college level engineering course. I don't see how the fuck anyone expects the retards in my class who are afraid of even thinking about anything that seems more threatening than a pillow to design the next generation of technology.
>>
>>31028370
I live in upstate New York. I don't even have the heart to relay any of the "discussions" I have with these idiots.

I've noticed two things:
1) They know nothing about the subject, have never handled or fired a gun, but when they speak, they possess the utmost certainty.
2) There is no way they could conceive of using guns for anything other than killing living creatures, either animals or people. There's some kind of mental block, similar to when you can't think of the word you want.

idiot: <something about hunting deer with an AR-15 resulting in a pulpy mess>
me: no, the bullet is too weak, most people use larger, more powerful rounds for deer, even whitetail.
idiot: then i guess assault rifles are for hunting people, huh!
me: deer are smaller than adult humans, especially a blimp like yourself.
>>
Yeah I need her(?) reaction to that blimp comment.
>>
Crazy anti gun people don't exist
Crazy gun people do exist, however
And I'm a guy person
>>
You mean gay?
>>
>>31028433
>politically problematic
>knowledge is now problematic
the dystopian future is now.
>>
File: 1461305398497.png (190KB, 553x380px) Image search: [Google]
1461305398497.png
190KB, 553x380px
>>31028370
>tell mother (who I hadn't seen for years) that I would like to go hunting one day during conversation
>few days later I'm talking with my sister
>"mom said you want to shoot people"

Such is life in bongistan.
>>
>>31031337
>talking to non american women about firearms
>ever
thats what you get.
>>
>>31031418
Could've been hunting with a fucking bow or spear for all she knew.
Firearms were never even mentioned.
>>
>>31031434
>wanting do manly things
>in a matriarchy
>>
>>31030090
kek there are crazy anti gun people out there
>>
>>31030090
>crazy anti gun people don't exist

You very clearly haven't been to college.
>>
>>31031050
It's not even knowledge. It's being able to read text placed right in front of you.
>>
>>31031434
Bowhunting etc is illegal in the UK and ROI.

I wanted to take up bowhunting as a way of keeping the anti-gun family from reeeeee'ing too hard until I move out but it's a no go
>>
>>31031555
>reading anything other than what your 60 year old liberal professor wants you to
>getting the full brainwashing experience
pick exactly one.
>>
File: DSC_0394 - Copy.jpg (513KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0394 - Copy.jpg
513KB, 450x800px
>>31031562
I know m8.
If I could hunt with it I would've by now.

The discussion was:
>where would you like to visit in the world
>america
>why
>hunting
>>
>>31028433
>Politically problematic to know things
Guess who's going to fail out of engineering and major in CompSci this fall :^)
>>
>>31031337
WOW is Britain literally back in medieval times, and peasants think that the king cares about them and the knights are marauding bandits?

Jesus mother of teacups.
>>
>>31030315
Kekd
>>
>>31031847
Murica, mostly because I have some internet friends there I GM RPGs for but also because I'd like to go to a few gun ranges while about.
>>
>>31031997
I think you misunderstood.
I was referencing the conversation I had with my mother.

I think it's safe to say all non yanks on /k/ want to go there just to fuck around in the ranges though.
>>
>>31031458
god DAMN that's one hell of a fedora you got there i can smell it from here
>>
>>31032149
t. voted remain
>>
File: seals.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seals.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>31032104
I'm just one fuck up after another, just like my educational career.
>>
>>31029175
But the hilarious thing is--liberals are somewhat right, but miss the failing of their own fucking argument. Jim Sullivan himself has stated that he never believed that .223 and 55gr bullets would ever be popular in the civilian marketplace. The round was inherently too unstable for many civilian applications, but in its original state, delivered incredible ballistics despite 2-3MOA accuracy at 3-400 yards through 1:12 and 1:14 twist barrels.

That said, he never dreamed that we would be shooting 62gr rounds and have 1:7 barrel twists. He figured very incorrectly that the American public would hate the rifle, but we adapted it and made it usable for our purposes.

We literally best a sword into a plowshare and now the AR is the most popular weapon in the nation, even as less than 1% of all gun deaths are caused by ANY kind of rifle, let alone an AR, but are used by millions of law abiding Americans safely to defend, feed, and have fun with their families.
>>
>>31028370
>bethesda designs a tank
>>
literally any college campus
holy shit it's embarrassing how little they know, they unironically believe that guns are sentient beings that kill people, like somehow a gun lying on a table, unloaded, will load itself and shoot someone.

I'm dead fucking serious
>>
>>31031640
The professor was the one trying to get students to see that you can't print put a gun.
>>
>>31028370
>at work
>work 12 hour swing shift
>have latest issue of guns and ammo to read during break
>shift change, relief is older lady, mid 50's
>sees magazine
>stares at cover featuring some AR variant
>looks at me wide eyed
>/k/ has prepared me for this
>anon, do you know much about AR15s?
>been thinking about getting one for home defense since my husband died, but I didn't know who to talk to
>stay over nearly 30 minutes after my shift giving her basics
>such is life on Alabama
>>
>>31033259
We didn't prepare you for people not going full 'salt weapons though.
>>
>>31033259
She cant use an AR-15 for home defense! She'll blow the meat in half!
>>
>>31029175
Mah nigga. Former Buffalonian reporting in.
>>
>>31031540
He very clearly hasn't looked in the mirror
>>
>>31030090
>guy person

lol fag
>>
>>31031418

>talking to most any women about firearms

Women are good for a few things, I'd prefer that they watch their lane and I'll watch mine.

Not
>>
>>31033259

Jason?
>>
>be stocking shelves like a good little wage slave
>woman runs up and grabs my arm
>"oh my god there's a man with a gun in here call the cops"
>look around, don't see anyone holding a gun
>she points at some guy pushing a cart
>Now I see that he's printing pretty badly
>she tells me to call the police before he shoots someone or she'll call them
>this is going to end badly
>then I get an idea
>"ma'am, he's an undercover cop"
>she looks stunned
>"please don't blow his cover, in fact just act like he's not even here"
>she goes back to shopping after apologizing to me for some reason
>>
>>31034143
Holy fuck that's brilliant
>>
>>31028433
>idiot: It's politically problematic that you know that.
Reminds me so much of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
>>
>>31034143
undercover or off duty would have worked
I will make sure to use this in case someone goes apeshit over seeing a concealed salt pistol
>>
>be me
>Orlando native, back in town for summer
>Orlando shooting happens
>luckily for me (sarcasm) a lot of the people in my friend group are lesbians and bern outs
>[unrelated]:
"anon I heard you call us the lesbians" (bitchy voice)
"well yeah, out of the 6 of you, 2 of you are in fact lesbians, 2 of you are bi and dating each other, 1 of you is on the fence, and the last keeps saying 'omg you all turn me gay'"
>[back on track]:
>usual post shooting freak out, further amplified by Orlando's gay community
>hear a lot of bullshit from my "friends"
>best friend's gf who hangs out with the lesbos tweets "The 2nd amendment was made before we had an army so we could fight the British and protect ourselves from the Indians. Those days are over so it's time we get rid of it."
>Inform her that:
1. The Continental Army actually pre-dates the United States itself (1775 v 1776), so her first point is flat out wrong.
2.The 2A and the whole Constitution was ratified after the Revolutionary War, so we were at peace with Britain for years by then. So she was also flat out wrong on that. (We had AP US Gov't senior year of high school together and she's at uni wanting to be a lawyer. So needless to say her ignorance pissed me off.)
3. Her point of defending ourselves from the natives also implies that one has the right to defend from other attackers, be it the dindus or gummint. Check fucking mate.
>Decisive 2A victory, albeit short lived.
>The ideological collapse of one of their allies throw the lesbians into a frenzy, A FUCKING FRENZY

cont. part 1/2
>>
>>31034143
I'm going to disagree that this was a bad idea. Tell her "good for him", then say she can call the cops if she wants to. If the cops give that stupid bitch a talking to, maybe she wouldn't be such a retard next time.

Seriously, we can't let the retards continue to think that being retarded is okay.
>>
>>31034368
part 2/2
>They all come after me. I got off a closing shift at work so it's like midnight and I'm dealing with these shits.
>most just say bullshit and don't reply (via text)
>cuck best friend wants me to apologize to his gf for ideologically demolishing her
>fuckno.jpg
>"why do you need guns anon"
>"because they provide protection for me and my family while also serving as the greatest check and balance to tyranny, which the Justice Scalia ordeal with vying parties going after him blatantly shows that the govt checks and balance are ineffective so the people need their own"
>also bring up hunting for food in rural areas and self defense some more
>"but anon, what about all the crime they bring?"
>inform her about how criminals will always have guns, some more arguing happens (essentially me destroying more bullshit points)
>tries to argue facts, pulls shit out of her ass
>I counter with FBI/CDC data about how most of the 40k annual firearm deaths are suicides and the bulk of the remainder are gang related and how you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning twice and getting in a car crash than dying in a shooting
>"but anon, enough with the facts. what about the dead kids in the club and in schools?"
>muhfeelings.sjw
>I bring up how all school shootings are either by psychos off their meds, and how the number of psychiatric wards in the US has greatly decreased since the 1950s
>tell her that the Orlando shooting was an obvious terrorist attack, by an obvious muslim extremist as were other shootings (ie san bernadino)
>tell her he could've gotten a better death toll with a fertilizer truck bomb outside a club anyways
>"so why didn't he do that"
>fuck if i know, resource allocation? didnt bother learning how? maybe he wants to ideologically tear America apart???
>clearly defeated, her only points were muhfeelings opinions vs my facts, she turns argument into how easy it is to acquire a gun
>tell her she has no idea

cont.
>>
>>31033080
This is something that i've never quite got about 'Mericans, is how you let your political system drive you to this. It's like you basically have to choose one extreme or the other.
If your pro gun right could accept a little responsibility, maybe the anti-gun nuts wouldn't have to shout such hyperbole in vain attempts to get their point across.
If your anti-gun lobbies and types could see that banning guns to law bidding citizens in a country already so full of guns that the black market is already impossible to control. maybe people who want to keep their guns wouldn't have to so blindly deny the idea of responsible gun ownership regulations.
Y'know?
>>
>>31034462
>If your pro gun right could accept a little responsibility
Responsibility? The only thing they're responsible for is shitting up my mailbox with ads.
>>
>>31028370
SCfag

>be on my pops 16 acre property
>showing noguns friend basic of using a weapon
>Brought my nugget and around three pounds of tannerite to shoot myself
>Shoot it, big boom that I enjoy greatly
>About a minute later get a call from my dad
>"Are you out shooting?"
>Yea
>"[Neighbor] just called and said something really loud scared her horse out from under her."
>Tannerite, how close is she?
>"Didn't say. Have fun."
>Later find out she was just riding her horse around the property like she owned the place
>Close enough that her horse shit a brick and ran off
>Wasn't seen for almost two days
>Neighbor doesn't wave at me anymore when I drive by

:(
>>
>>31034458
part 3/2

Btw, I missed a detail. The convo from part 2 was started by the lesbo matriarch, not my cuck best friend

>she answers with bullshit huffpo tumblr post referencing abortion and how all men need to go through classes to learn the dangers of the guns they buy and have to have them shoved up their ass, among other things
>I see how fucking bullshit her argument has become, end it
>"what if I want an ar up the ass? it arouses me"
>i get needlessly graphic, she stops replying
>another win for the 2nd amendment

I haven't interacted with the lesbos as a whole in months. The whole event served as a catalyst to me realizing our cancerous my friend group in town was (for many other reasons besides their bullshit ideals, but that's another story). Lesbos pissed at me anyways, bridge happily burned. Cuck best friend gets whipped by his gf further, I call him out on it and now we're dead to each other. This happened like a week after the greentext. The two broke up like a week ago. Bridge burned, albeit regrettably, but I'm not gonna rebuild it.

Became a hasgunz shortly after. Hitting the range in the morning.
>>
>>31034435
but now she's going to think everyone with a gun might be an undercover cop
>>
>>31034512
And thus she wont bother them.
>>
File: 1471581557601.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1471581557601.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>31034509
>"what if I want an ar up the ass? it arouses me"
>>
>>31034458
This is typically what gun arguments devolve into
>>
>>31034509
Same guy here. Part 3.5/2

I forgot to mention, the matriarch shared on facebook the next day a huffpo post about banning all AR-15s, yet clearly had an M4 as a picture. One of my pro-2A acquaintances got to her before I did though.
>"that's an M4, not an AR-25. the M4 is a military weapon and is entirely different from the AR-15"
>"it shouldn't matter what gun it is"
>"you literally don't even know what you're talking about"

I can't believe these fuckers actually get to vote.
>>
>at work
>work with a ton of women
>feelings trump logic, naturally
>guns come up, tell them I have a few
>cute 20-something asks me, "why, are you compensating?"
>"not at all, I can prove it to you out back if you want," while winking at her
>she completely drops the topic and goes back to work
>everyone laughed kind of uncomfortably

i don't work there anymore
>>
>>31034576
literally autistic
>>
>>31034588
;)
>>
>>31028370

>run ins with stupid people

Self awareness is a virtue.
>>
I dunno about anti-gun people or whatever, but this happened just a few hours ago

My mom screamed there was a nigger in her car (we're on vacation and our apartment is two blocks from the ghetto) so me and my brother ran outside after him (it's like midnight) a short chase later we catch up and it turns out its three little niglets right on the edge of the ghetto. Littlest niglet hits a puddle and eats concrete, the others split. We get the littlest and tell him to get lost because he didn't have anything (turns out there was a small amount of money missing from the console but not much)

He limps off into the ghetto and we go back to where he spilled because wipes out hard ans had dropped something. It was a fucking gun. These little niglets who weren't but 11-12 years old had guns and were carhopping.

Pretty insane how bad that could have turned out, but we lost a few bucks and walked off with a new Bersa .380 to play with.
>>
>>31034576
Got fired for sexual harassent?

:^)
>>
>>31034462

"If you own a gun you are responsable for the actions of ever other gun owner"

Nice Meme
>>
>>31028433
I dont even know what politically problematic means.
People are strange
>>
>>31034435
This. Also, don't aid her in her attraction to authority. What is so good about a gun in the hands of someone whose entire paycheck comes from money taken from you coercively? If the law says you have to pay taxes or go to prison, and it's an officers job to enforce the law, then he's a thief.
>>
>>31034710
What the fuck does your freeman bullshit have to do with this?
>>
File: 1436797147811.jpg (18KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
1436797147811.jpg
18KB, 409x377px
>>31034260
CRIIIIIIIIINGE
>>
>>31034462
For what? Guns exist, they aren't going to stop existing, therefore owning a gun is essential to keeping yourself on equal footing with those around you.
>>
>>31034462
>three angry replies
are you sorry yet?
>>
>>31034714
>guns are bad
>except when police have them
Do you see how that's a mentality detrimental to a free society?

Also
>freedom is bullshit
Then you're part of the problem, and my enemy.
>>
>>31034497
I can top that
Or at least my uncle can
I do not know how much tannerite he had but i was hanging out with my dad when all of a sudden we hear a big ass boom it shook most of my town and people were wondering wtf happened.
Turned out he shot a big pile of tannerite in a valley right putside of town
>literally nothing happened to him and we all live in canada
>>
>>31034547
>>"it shouldn't matter what gun it is"
That's discrimination, it hurts my feeling. Ask her to send me her apolgizes for this pls
>>
>>31034788
You live in a country where you have the option to leave if you don't like it.

Freedom isn't bullshit. Childish whining about having to follow the rules while pretending its high minded freedom is bullshit.

The mentality of freemen can be summed up by the little kid mad at his mother because she makes him eat his vegetables and wash his hands.
>>
>>31034868
>you have the option to leave
but no country has the obligation to take you
yeah you can leave but where are you going to go?
most countries arent as easy to get into as the US
>>
>>31031418
My British fiancee has her own guns and shoots with me.

just saiyan
>>
>>31034882
Thats your problem. They aren't responsible for making other countries want to take in a whining manchild who doesn't want to pay taxes. Obviously nobody wants someone like that.

There's always the option of a failed state, those are the free society with no government that you always dreamed of.
>>
>>31034625
That gun's probably hot, anon.
>>
>>31030090
I guess you didn't hear about the pack of retards at UT in Austin that were protesting the new open carry laws by open carrying fucking dildos?
>>
>>31034882
>most countries arent as easy to get into as the US
the US is hard to get into, unless you do it illegally

immigrating to most euro countries is way easier
>>
>>31034462
NIGGA. That's what I've been SAYING.

American politics is either far-right or far-left. No room for moderation, which is EXACTLY what our fore fathers warned us about. Fucking-A, man. Fucking-A.
>>
>>31034788
States are just a protection racket. That being said the moment I would know somebody "denounces" the state and its protection I would get local hood rats to loot his place. Not that you're gonna stop 10 organised men with your nugget.
>>
>>31034967

Considering he picked it up, it was probably the ambient temperature, if not cooler given the metallic composition.

I'm fuckin with ya, mang.
>>
>>31035251
>local hood rats
>10 organized men
>>
>>31031562
>Bowhunting illegal
>In England
>The nation that fucking perfected infantry archery
>That demanded every boy older than 8 train to use the longbow
>>
>>31034868
Governments are aggressors. All they posses it taken by force, and thus illegitimate on moral grounds (the grounds that create the highest level of prosperity for the most people). Opposing government is a moral action. If that's childish I feel no regret in disturbing the oh so mature cynic. Why don't say something that will actually improve the world?
>>
>>31035469

Just join the monopoly of force, bro. It feels good.
>>
>>31035432
It's technically still the law in England that every boy over 14 must practice archery under the supervision of the local clergy
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 545x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 545x392px
>>31035500
>>
Im going to a university in wisconsin which has typically very liberal colleges but mine is awesome
>can store guns in the public safety building on campus
>fish and small game cleaning stations in every dorm
>havent met a single person yet that doesnt enjoy hunting and fishing
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
54KB, 1024x768px
>>31032282
Misunderstandings are the usually the fault of both parties. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>31031847
Come to Michigan, we have to regularly cull the deer population so they don't eat everything.
>>
>>31034699
I dont know either but I think it means that it is problematic for you to know something for politicians since it forces them in certain situations.
>>
File: 1459177791643.gif (385KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1459177791643.gif
385KB, 500x275px
>>31035999
>Trusting a college to store your guns for you
>Trusting anyone but you to store guns for you
>>
>>31033547
kek

not to mention she'll over penetrate and hit kids 2 counties away
>>
File: 1455829291699.jpg (15KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
1455829291699.jpg
15KB, 585x398px
>>31036268
>pic
Top kek
>>
>>31036306
and the .223 will ricochet in their heads
>>
File: gommieshits.jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
gommieshits.jpg
9KB, 220x229px
>in the car with couple of girls
>driving them to the fuck den
>just chatting away normally
>they mirin my need for speed skills
>can smell the punani
>go to switch lanes to overtake car in front who's driving too slow
>he switches lanes too
>"omg what an asshole I wish I could shoot guys like that"
>say "I could now if you want"
>they all get problematically upset
>"what, you have a gun on you? What are you compensating for something?"
>reach down and pull my astra firecat from my boot
>"Yeah my dicks too big"
>they say nothing the rest of the way to my house
>mfw got my dick sucked twice later that evening
>tfw I couldn't have made sick bantz like that if I'd have pulled out the giggle brand diggle in .44 man size I keep in my glove box
>>
>>31035432
Never said it wasn't retarded anon, but it's the law.
>>
>>31035422
When they mug retarded people who don't avoid them on sight they show that they're organised enough. It's not like breaking in to somebody's house at night, especially when you don't have to bother with police arriving in case if you open the doors with a shotgun requires SF level of coordination.
>>
>>31034462
And what's a compromise? Keep scary salt guns out of people's hands because we need to think of the children?
>>
>we need to ban assault rifles
>"Friend, do you even know what an assault rifle is?"
>yeah like the AR 15. It's in the name! ASSAULT RIFLE 15!
>I correct him
>w-whatever. It's still overkill for hunting so there's no need for it
>I explain AR15 is not a big hunting rifle
>T-that doesn't matter! The AR 15 can just switch barrels anytime so it can be as lethal as needed
>>
>>31034547
in fairness you can build an AR that is an exact clone of the M4 except for the fun switch, and cosmetically they look just about the same depending on the AR you build
>>
>>31034260
Weird. Before I even opened the video I wondered if it would be Modern Educayshun.
Is this that hivemind thing they talk about?
>>
>>31031878
Heh.
Like 1/3 of my freshmen engineering class wound up in Business by junior year.
Not too many went to Comp Sci...
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 583x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 583x593px
Not really/k/ related but it's still a soccer mom story
>be me working as lifeguard
>kids playing baseball with foam ball
>soccer mom's friend gets hit by said ball in the arm. She says it's no big deal
>soccermomonpms.jpg
>comes over to our office telling us what happened to her friend and says we aren't doing our job and all of us should be fired
>she goes for 50mins on how guard is supposed to be doing
>our boss arrives and kicks her out
>mfw
She still comes to the pool pretty mad because we proved she was wrong
>>
>>31032970
Don't worry anon. Your joke was not lost to the ages.

I got it.
>>
>>31034462
>If your pro gun right could accept a little responsibility.
They aren't responsible, though.
>It's like you basically have to choose one extreme or the other.
Basically. The 2nd amendment is ironclad. Anyone with a lick of sense sees that it's everything or nothing. Total firearm freedom, or repeal the amendment. There is no compromising on this issue. It is black and white.
>>
>>31028433
Actually there is a 3D printer that uses metal. The manufacturer used it to print out an M1911 as a proof of concept. Granted, the pistol would have cost about $12,500 if made this way, and the machine itself runs over half a million. I can't remember the name of the printer's manufacturer and they have long since scuttled the article about printimg a pistol.
>>
>>31034625
I sold a Bersa Thunder to a nigger on Armslist about a year ago, and every time I hear about a shooting involving that model of gun, I always fear that it was the one I sold.
>>
>>31034882
Go to Africa and make a mercenary group.

Steal a ship and become pirates.

Invade an oil platform and form DD.
>>
>>31030090

How does it feel to be a pathological liar?
>>
>>31034497
I don't blame her for being pissed. Horses are some of the biggest pussies of the animal kingdom. I live on my family's farm and live alongside horses, and I know for a fact that cycling a bolt slowly on a toy gun is enough to spook 'em. Not only that, but for all their size and beauty as "machines," they are incredibly fragile. They're essentially cinder blocks on toothpicks. If they get stuck at an incline for a long time, their organs crush one another, and if they don't use a leg for a while, they get heart problems. Domesticated horses have to have their teeth ground down because their teeth are like fucking rodent's teeth. They're constantly growing, and the shit they eat in the wild has grit in them, which naturally grinds them down. Their digestive system is inefficient, so their shit is poorly digested, and some of them are as bratty as poorly raised hippy children. They have essentially no control of their lower legs, since it's essentially a system of pulleys and levers down there, and one of our horses is just a complete bitch. She was smart enough to drop into a prone position and crawl underneath our fence before we improved it, and always walked out near the ditch between our property and the road.
However, /K/ommandos, I do have to say that despite all their flaws, a good horse is a wonderful companion. You can train them to tolerate the sound of gunshots (although they do need hearing protection, but you don't need any special horse-earplugs. Foam ball cat-toy things work just fine), and riding them is an amazing experience. If SHTF, one thing I would recommend as a method of transportation is a well bred, well trained horse. All those cons will be outweighed by a well trained horse's pros.
Oh, by the way, that doesn't excuse >>31034497 's neighbor from treading on his property.
>>
>>31032970
Kek
>>
>>31034983
Kek, I read about that.

Who gives a fuck? let them carry their dildos.
>>
>>31036348
>giggle brand diggle in .44 man size
Anon, it's 50 African Exterminator or bust.
>>
>>31037790
It's more illegal to open carry a dildo than it is to carry a pistol there.
Not that I give a shit.
>>
>>31035469
Improve the world? How about you fuck off and die, that would improve the world. Go live in a shithole failed state if you don't want any rules.
>>
>>31035999
kek approves
>>
On the day of the most recent Fort Hood shooting I got the cops called on me because I was open carrying a automatic baby-killing Nerf gun.

That was fun.
>>
>>31037861
Samefag here, I was unaware there was a shooting (was a Junior in HS at the time, parents strict on TV usage).

I was also in Veitnam-era fatigues.

Congrats whoever called the cops.
>>
>>31035469
>Governments are aggressors
arguably correct
>All they posses it taken by force
False, you can move out of the country. Walk, you pussy, no paying taxes in walking across a border.
>thus illegitimate on moral grounds (the grounds that create the highest level of prosperity for the most people)
[citation needed]
>Opposing government is a moral action
Good or bad depending on ones personal definition of both good and bad
>If that's childish I feel no regret in disturbing the oh so mature cynic
Don't know what opposing the government has to do with being a child. Maybe you're a rebellious american 90s teen?
>Why don't say something that will actually improve the world
This isn't even a complete thought.

I feel bad for you.
>>
>>31028370
I miss red orchestra 2 so much. Aussie/nz server. I would kill to be able to play it again
>>
>>31028370

The based Ostfront. Kryukovo looks like.
>>
>>31031893

Peasants shall noy be armed.

Yeah, they're back to feudal times.
>>
>>31034699
It means that you make it a problem for him to sway ignorant people with his political approach to engineering. Tl;dr: "Stop telling people what I don't want them to know. "
>>
>>31031878
>Implying most people of that level of retardation would even make it through intro comp sci.
>Implying they won't just go for psychology and flip burgers for a living.

Step it up my nigga.
>>
>be me in HS
>Have 30 gal fish tank that I keep wild caught crawdads and fish in
>Feed them flakes, pellets, minnows, and nightcrawlers
>Nightcrawlers $2/dozen, can grab them free when it rains outside
>Raining one night
>Grab raincoat, flashlight, plastic bag
>Go out grabbing worms, shine flashlight on edges of sidewalk, grab the ones poking out of ground
>Get about halfway down my block (suburbia)
>Cop car comes flying down street
>Spotlight.jpeg
>Cop gets out and approaches
>What are you doing?
>Me: catching worms
>Him: what? *Disbelief*
>Hold up giant plastic bag of squirming crawlers
>Backup car arrives
>First cop: can I see some ID?
>Me: yeah, I love at address. Right there (point at house visible down street)
>Backup cop: what's this guy doin?
>First cop: catching worms
>Backup: what? *Stares in cop*
>Me: *hold up bag*
>Give id to cop
>He runs it, nothing comes up
>Gives it back to me
>Cop: what are you going fishing or something
>Me: yeah.
>Cops leave, guy comes out of his house and says "if you're looking for something I can call you if I find it"
>Tell him I'm looking for worms, hold up bag
>Him: Oh! You're looking for worms! Chuckles and leaves
>Crawdads ate well and free

Such is life in Chicago suburbs
>>
>>31038230

Same town, HS again

>HS has huge raccoon population, they're all over the place
>Have fed fat ones before for lulz, come right up and take it from you
>Don't give a fuck about imprinting because we're in suburbia
>Go to Chili's one night with bros
>Leftovers.jpeg
>Walking around school football field because friend lives next to it
>See baby coons rustling around on bleachers, jog back to car across parking lot to get leftovers
>Cop car passes me flying in high beams on
>LOLWUT
>Get leftovers
>Come back cop interrogating friends that stayed
>Tell him we are just walking around
>After he leaves friends tell me as cop approached they thought it was me and yelled out "anon we just saw a huge raccoon!"
>Cop shines light in their faces, barks "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT A SECRET ROOM?"
>To this day refer to raccoons as secret rooms

>Chicago suburbs.jpeg
>>
>>31034462
Only one of those positions is legally defensible. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, etc. They don't have the balls or the votes to go after the 2nd, or we'd go after the 13th, 14th, and 19th and they'd never win another election.
>>
>>31034967
Fyi, you can go to the FDLE website and run gun serial numbers to check, and nobody has to know.
>>
>>31037164
>form dunkin donuts
>>
>>31038347
>13th
nah, that's just mean and we wouldn't get away with it
>14th
Yes, we could easily replace this with another one that uses citizenship by descent (from an American) only rather than by location. Immigrants, and their children, would not be citizens unless naturalized (which should be a harder process also_
>19th
Again, this is just mean and we wouldn't get away with it
>>
>>31030090
>"guy" person
Your programming has a few glitches shillbot. Best take yourself offline until the kinks are sorted out.
>>
>>31030090
what did he mean by this
>>
>>31040238
He didn't mean anything by it.

He's incapable of meaning.
>>
>>31034435
except poor anon probably would have gotten fired for "humiliating a customer..." good idea imo
>>
>>31037895
They might not always take it by force but that's how they maintain it.
>>
>>31037116
I remember seeing that. The process is called 3D metal sintering, aka 3D printing metal. It's pretty neat. Pretty much metal powder that gets lazered together. I think space X has a couple machines. It's similar to how they make cheap gears, but with heated press moulds instead of expensive 3D machines.
>>
>>31030090
Crazy people exist everywhere.
>>
>>31037752
>Dubsposting isn't shitposting because dubs
>>
>>31034710
What the fuck? Haha you're a deranged lunatic. You dont have to pay taxes, just don't fucking work for a company that pays to the IRS. Start your own bootleg alcohol shop.

You're just as bad as those who lick boot
>>
>>31033080
I wanna buy a bunch of 1911s and an m4 and leave them on the coffee table in a nest of crumpled newspaper
>libfriend I made at the bar comes over
>is that a gun?!
>shhh, it just gave birth and I just fed the glocklets their first clips, be quiet and keep your distance so you don't wake up the mom, their dad is out foraging for green tip rounds too, so you shouldn't make any threatening moves until he gets back
>w-what?
>you don't know much about firearms ecology do you?
>>
>>31031893
Even in medieval times, the serfs knew the value of the knife or staff for self-preservation. Can't carry either in Big Brother's Britain.
>>
File: supreme kek.jpg (214KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
supreme kek.jpg
214KB, 444x467px
>>31030090
holy shit anon my sides.
>being this one-sided
>>
File: basilard.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
basilard.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>31042396
There be no man worth a leek
Be he milde, or be he meek,
But he bear a basilard.
>>
>>31036748
>>I explain AR15 is not a big hunting rifle

nigger it is....
>>
File: 1450298176626s.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
1450298176626s.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>31032970
>>
>>31044667
It sure as fuck is not. 223 is generally considered a varmint cartridge.
>>
>>31035999
Which one? I go to Marquette. I figure you're upstate
>>
>>31034895
She'll leave you for someone named Tiffany in the near future
>>
>>31034986
You could like, join the army as a pog for a few years ya know. Then you also have connects after you're a murican citizen and shit
>>
>>31036830
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM ANNON CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
>>
>>31034497
Wait wait wait the lady was your property?
>>
>>31044667
big as in game, not big as in popular. Anon didn't word it well.
>>
>>31040238
He's a guy person, learn 2 read
>>
>>31034497
>>Close enough that her horse shit a brick and ran off
MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!!!
>>
File: IMGP7498[1].jpg (55KB, 520x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP7498[1].jpg
55KB, 520x348px
>>31037659
>If SHTF
Mules, mahfugga. Mules.
>>
>>31044667
30-06 is a big hunting rifle. .223 is what you kill rabbits with. You don't take .223 to shoot bears.
>>
>>31045179
>small game
.22lr, .22wmr, .17hmr, .410 shotgun, .223

>medium game
.223, .204, .22-250, .25-06, .243, .270, 6.5 creed/swede, .30-30, .35 rem .308, 12 ga

>large game
>.308, .30-06, .300wm, 7mm RM, RUM, 8mm, .45-70

>dangerous game defence
.308 hard cast in a semi auto platform, .45-70 hard cast

>dangerous game hunting
.375 h/hm, .416 rigby, .450 ne
>>
>>31037877
>in high school
>wear military fatigues
Yeah I'd call the cops on you too, you fedora wearing wannabe school shooter
>>
>>31038230
This has to be the most innocent, adorable thing I've read on the Internet.
>>
>>31042337
>clips
>>
>>31028433
>engineering class
>thinking it's "problematic" to know about physics and mechanisms behind a real world object

I can't believe this PC shit is starting to affect STEM too. The worst I ever had to deal with in engineering was "projected" global warming sea level rises for a design project we were doing close to the coast.
>>
>>31032922
Checked and confirmed.
>>
>>31046640
>feeding glocklets magazines
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>31047917
It really kicked off during my 3rd year.

All the student officials and administrators were either replaced with huge SJWs or were told to push a heavy SJW agenda.
That year BLM literally took over my campus with a series of protests.
After that point, every poster on campus was somehow politically/identity politics motivated. There were no more displays for academic and industrial student associations unless they were somehow involved in identity shit.

The incident described in the post happened during my last year. I would say 25% of the formerly non-political class was brainwashed by then, the other 75% either didn't give enough of a shit or were afraid of being seen as "not progressive enough".
>>
>>31028433
I mm not even that shicked by the word "problematic". It's the "politically" part that surprises me.

Who the hell does this guy think he is, a kommissar?
>>
>>31029175
Oswegofag here, where you at /k/omrade
>>
>>31037996
Why can't you?
>>
>>31045799
Agreed
>>
>>31031337
Did you tell her _what_ you wanted to hunt?

Also, that's a quite sad state of affairs, considering that pic related is your fucking King and Queen out hunting.
>>
>>31036129
Former Michigander here. Michigan sucks and has declining deer population. Not only are they declining, but their overall health is deteriorating. Michigan used to be famous for whitetail hunting, but that reputation is shitting the bed.
>>
>>31039699
>should be a harder process

Guess how I know you don't know shit about immigration?
>>
File: 1468159853539.jpg (40KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1468159853539.jpg
40KB, 500x447px
>>31028370
>>
>>31049450
>King
That be a prince.
>>
I got one for you...

When I first started out in the grocery business, I was the night time PIC; basically the person in charge after the store manager leaves and before the night crew comes in.

Anyways, I get a page over the intercom "Anon, please come to the guest service desk." I walk up and a cashier tells me "Anon, this lady would like to speak to you." It's a mom, in her 30's, maybe early 40's, and she looks at me and says "Are you in charge?" I tell her yes and she says, very loudly, "THERE'S A MAN IN THE PRODUCE DEPARTMENT WITH A GUN!."

I ask her, is he holding it, is it holstered, is he waving it around? What do you mean he has a gun? She tells me it's holstered, so I tell her to wait, walk over to produce and see the guy. Sure enough, he's just open carrying while doing his grocery shopping.

I walk back to her and ask her if she was threatened. She says she feels threatened by seeing someone with a gun. I tell her state law allows open carrying of firearms and she tells me I'm wrong. I explain that I am correct and that the state allows open carry of any firearm, but that it's rare to see people do it here. She says "Well I'm uncomfortable by it." I tell her that's not my problem. She asks me to ask him to leave... I tell her that I won't do that. "But anon, this is private property and you can refuse service to anyone you want!" I tell her that I won't do that either because he hasn't done anything wrong. "So, you're not going to kick him out?" I tell her no and she says "Well I'll go shop at Safeway where they don't allow people with guns." I tell her "Okay, I'll have someone put your groceries away. Have a nice day."

A few minutes later I pass the open carrying guy in an aisle and he says hello and asks me how my day is.
>>
>>31049450
Hunting is legal here, just bows are considered too cruel for some reason. We have declared open season for deer, thanks to overpopulation due to bambi syndrome.
Also
>His royal highness Prince Phillip duke of Edinburgh
>King
>>
>>31035999
>Fish and deer cleaning stations

Where are you, fucking stout? Even Platteville doesn't have that, and there are more redneck trucks than people there.
>>
>>31050015
>"So, you're not going to kick him out?" I tell her no and she says "Well I'll go shop at Safeway where they don't allow people with guns." I tell her "Okay, I'll have someone put your groceries away. Have a nice day."
Should have said: "no, but I'm about to kick you out. You seem unbalanced!"
>>
>>31050237
small game != deer
>>
>>31033259
AR 15 is too much gun for her.

She needs a nice double barrel shotgun, if she hears a bump in the night she can just go outside and fire both barrels into the air. That will scare off any would be intruders.

Tell her to head on down to the local halibut haberdashery and ask for this beauty. Cheap and effective.

http://t.basspro.com/Stoeger-Uplander-Side-by-Side-Shotgun/product/10217965/
>>
File: shuttle-doorgunner.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
shuttle-doorgunner.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
>"The Truth About Guns and Youth" propaganda display makes its way into my college
>Go watch it for the lulz, literally no good argument is made; its just an hours worth of people babbling about muh feelins and muh chillunz
>Afterwards the program reps are talking to people
>Listen in
>going on and on about how guns don't belong here in the colleges and they are a danger to everyone around them
>Kids are eating this shit up
>Dive right in and ask her if the victims at Virginia Tech would have thought the same, or in Oregon
>Well we're just trying to promote the safety issues guns pose
>Ask them why didn't they cite any good factual sources, why include suicide deaths in their statistics, and why their presentation didn't promote facts or common sense but a scare tactic to demonize firearms.
>We're just here to try and promote people being safe
>ask them why they didn't just advocate and display gun safety, and why they basically had to shit on all the law abiding gun owners
>They just keep babbling on and deflecting confrontation, leave after a few minutes of destroying every facet of their bullshit program
>Buddy I brought with me is in stitches the entire time
>>
>>31035432
I know I'm late as fuck on this one, but the reason that bowhunting is illegal is because they did a number of studies way before they brought in the strict firearms laws and basically found that bowhunting was more likely to result in the animal enduring unnecessary suffering, they ruled that for game hunting you had to use firearms

You can still hunt non game animals with bows and crossbows

t.used to hunt rabbits with a home-made bow
>>
>>31034497
Why would you need three pounds of tannerite to shoot yourself?
>>
>>31031337
Most people in my family love hunting, from popping pheasants with air rifles to blasting bucks
Just because your mannerisms are clearly that of a school shooter and your mum is a retard don't mean British people all hate funs
>>
File: 009.png (15KB, 215x198px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
15KB, 215x198px
>>31051432
Wew, quite accusatory there m8.
You're delusional if you think most people in Britain are pro gun.

Besides, I never even said that so I don't know why you felt the need to become the herald of the British populace.
>>
>>31048954
honestly for me its what drove me over to /pol/ except the jew shit
>>
>>31045179
Tfw my agency makes us use 5.56 to mercy kill black bears that get hurt when they run out into traffic...
>>
>>31048828
>not feeding glocklets .22lr using tweezers

It's like you want them to choke and die
>>
>>31042337
top kek
>>
>>31032922
Dubs of truth
>>
File: 1469819168236.jpg (87KB, 941x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469819168236.jpg
87KB, 941x960px
>>31051362
>>
>>31034699
It's a term used to delegitimize and minimize opinions discordant with the far-left ideologies of today. If someone thinks Islam is a religion with a culture steeped in violence, they are problematic, i.e. a problem to be solved, instead of a person whose opinions are worth consideration. To be perfectly honest, it reminds me of Adorno's ideas about the rationalization of human beings leading to the Holocaust, but that's a bit too much slippery slope for me to give it much thought.

TL:DR It's a way to make those you disagree with problems instead of humans.
>>
>>31051680
Same, I used to think they're obnoxious, but now I actually sympathize with most of their anti-SJW standpoints.
>>
>>31028370

Gosh... If You wanna have your brain getting upside down from anti gun people, just go to eurosatory next year, and give an ear to hippie people protesting against weapons front of the exhibition...

One of their member, an english granny , began talking to me while i was doing the line, saying the world didn't need weapons and that everyone could be happy holding their hands together, and love each other.

The conversation goes on for 10 min and long story short, I make her cried, and while her friends were taking care of her, she was sobbing about how a bad boy I was for saying such meany words, after I told her that a lot of people would disagree with her, giving for exemple the people that were drowned alive in nitric acid in syria, the young boyz getting their dick cut off, or the peoples killed during the last terrorist attack in Paris by ISIS

She made me wonder is those people were living in the same world as me...
>>
>>31034462
Because accepting "responsibility" is exactly what anti-gunners want edging bit by bit closer to total eradication of the second amendment. Of course there are laws that many deem reasonable but in the end these liberal politicians are scheming for the long game
>>
File: 1369510178185.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
1369510178185.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>31032149
What kinda sick fucker goes around smelling another mans hat?
>>
>>31032282
10/10 image
>>
>>31041767
Yeah they 3d print their engines, fucking superdracos and merlins man

I can't wait for Mars announcent
>>
>>31029175
LI fag here. Kill me.
>>
>>31029175
Ulster County reporting in
>>
>>31045308
i feel as if your scales are terribly off ,12 gauge does not belong in a category that has 223 in it ,the first 4 in the medium category should probably in their own sub category.
>>
>>31055554
Almost....
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1136x640px
>>31034512
>ay bitch gimme the purse
>oh, sorry officer, I think you have me mistaken for somebody else, I'm just walking here
>>
>>31051535
Lol visit the midlands. It's essentially a mini Midwest and extremely /k/.
>>
>>31050967
Biden Biden go away
Don't come back another day
>>
>be me
>britbong
>go to youth group because parents
>talk about latest shooting in america (at time BLM SKS sniper)
>told to join in the convo kindly
>"Well, the most important part is what gun he was using."
>*proceed to list off all i know about the SKS*
>most of the kids are suprised
>some give me weird looks
>[Unrelated]
One of them came up to me aftwards, chubby girl not very attractive but very nice, asked about guns because she wants to be an engineer. Told her all about Kalashnikov. Two days later she read an entire book on his history and the AK. Not really a gun person but good on engineering.
>[Back on track]
>end of youth group session
>waiting outside for parents to pick me up
>2 of the kids who gave me weird looks approach me
>ohforfucksake.png
>"Why did you know such about sniper rifle? Why do you like guns?"
>say i don't know why i like guns and i know a lot because i read about them
>"one of my brothers was killed by a gun!"
>proceeds to get triggered
>"How was he killed?" i ask
>"he was out shooting and his friend accidentally shot him. No one should have a gun because that can happen"
>explain why thats an isolated incident
>"NO ITS NOT, DO YOU WANT YOUR BROTHER KILLED? ITS DISGUSTING THAT YOU LIKE THOSE WEAPONS"
>explain that i have no brother and that i like guns because i have unrionic aspergers/autism that means i get into obessions and one of them being guns
>they apologise and shrink away when i mention its autism

I fucking hate kids my age.
>>
>>31031337
>mom
Stop pretending you're British, Manuel
>>
>>31030090
Go outside next time
>>
> I mention I have autism and it happened to be guns

I have it too. Kek it's also guns (and engineering)
>>
>>31045308
Where does 7.62cm go on this list
>>
>>31038291
What town is this? It sounds vaguely similar to the antics of my hometown.
>>
>>31058793
Anti-ship round?
>>
>>31058825
Fugg
7.62mm
>>
File: 1469001838830.jpg (81KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469001838830.jpg
81KB, 384x512px
>>31058793
>>31058825
>>31058836
lmoa
>>
>>31057888
But he didnt use a sks he used a saiga in 5.45
>>
File: list_of_all_gendersak.jpg (1010KB, 1496x2400px) Image search: [Google]
list_of_all_gendersak.jpg
1010KB, 1496x2400px
>>31058910
thanks to our wonderful and competent news system, we were told it was an sks shortly after the shooting happend
>>
>>31058910
>bothered to replace stock and grip
>didn't bother to swap handguard
>railed dust cover
>>
>>31057888
the autism finally pays off
>>
>>31058940
is there more of these for different rifle familes?
>>
>>31044725
>>31045179

YUR GONA BLOW THA DEER IN HALF AN' RUIN THA MEET!

Here anon, use this mini-14.
>>
>>31057888
Squid?
>>
>>31045085
Fuck. Just noticed I fucked up what I was trying to say.
>>
>>31049553
Come to the Ohio valley but dare not go to the northern flats that's lib country
>>
File: Screenshot_20160821-120827.png (308KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160821-120827.png
308KB, 1440x2560px
>>31049553
Might I venture to guess that is partially due to the fact that your state's abundance of good hunting has been broadcast coast to coast? I've been hunting for the last 11 years in a little out of the way place with very tight lipped locals and haven't seen a decernable change in out of state hunters.

Or I could be talking out my Californian ass and wouldn't mind it at all if you corrected me.

Pic kinda related. Myou dumbass autocorrect trying to spell for me
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.