[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >brings bootleg victorinox multitool to school >gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: is this a deadly weapon.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
is this a deadly weapon.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
>be me
>brings bootleg victorinox multitool to school
>gets snitched on
>school staff explains what a weapon is
>"anything that is bladed or pointy"
>i enumerate a number of bladed objects like scissors and box cutters
>"if it's necessary for school it's okay or like it's given permission by proper authority"
>ok
>few weeks later, i buy a bunch of pencil sharpeners and take out the blades
>"bladed" but "necessary for school"
>checkmate
>jokes around a lot about the ridiculous standards for "weapons" and "tools"
>"is this a deadly weapon"
>>
>>31023896
Really sticking it to the man there huh?
What grade are you in?
>>
>>31023896
As a teacher I can see you are a spec.ed fuck

No one cares, no knifes at school is a good and simple rule
>>
>>31024423
Truth
>>
>>31024303
I always carried a pocket knife in high school, good for opening things, trimming things and stabbing cunts
>>
>>31023896
when I was a kid I grew up in a bad neighborhood, and some kids were out to get me.
I was new to the school and the girls were keen on me, one started a fight with a girl I liked so I burned her pretty badly
she started a rumour that I raped her, which nobody really believed but a bunch of dudes got on the band wagon because they didn't like me much

screwdrivers for scooter wheels were common and the most dangerous by far, scissors (although I never saw an outcome with these other than a kid wielding them cutting his hand)
box cutters, but kids caught with them were sent to the police
scooters and skateboards themselves were often used

whips made from bike chains, knotted rope, belts of all varieties

hard to stop kids being armed

some kid attacked me with a piece of rebar, used my bag as a shield and the whole thing de-escalated; he wasn't that serious

did a kid pretty bad once with a metal pen, pulled his head down in a tussle and stabbed all up his shoulders and back, nobody even saw that I had the pen, they though he was beating me up till the guy collapsed

got into another fight with a computer mouse, didn't really work, came off second best

the kid waited on my way home from school a week later with a mate, I saw them and knew what was up
straight up pulled a fence post with nails off and fronted on him, they backed way off
hear the week later they had knives

my favourite by far was a compass that had the pen replaced with a blade like yours
had a good grip, worked well as a blunt stabbing tool
blade was short enough to slot into the handle, even if you looked at it you probably wouldn't have seen it
would have cut up someones hands, then just claimed it was just a sharp edge or something, everyone would say it was a compass not a knife

packed a roll of steel chain I ran through the tag in my jumper down each arm, carried it everywhere, could draw it with either hand
pulled it once and two kids changed their plans

stay out of fights
>>
>>31024303
>common sense

ur a dummie
>>
I have had a Swiss army knife on me every day since I was 11-ish and I'm still surprised how often it comes in handy.

If your school bans simple tools, you don't live in a free country.
>>
>>31023896
Nicely done OP. I did the same thing when I was in elementary school. Minus the bringing a real knife to school part. I even had a ruler that I cut a channel into the side and drilled a hole through so I could put the sharpener blade in and have a handle. Fun times.
>>
>>31024423
>>31024446
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31024474
>packed a roll of steel chain I ran through the tag in my jumper down each arm
wot
>>
>>31024523
Truth shouldn't be confined to a board
>>
>>31024523
kys. It is a simple fact that blacks and hispanics are more violent and commit a disproportionate amount of crime.
>>
>>31023896
I just carried a Gerber Shard when I was in school. Still pretty useful and it used a little hobby knife blade so it seemed more like ut was for school/arts and crafts purposes to the staff.
>>
>>31024541
well the tag had a loop behind the neck, so if you ran the chain through it, it clipped into the inside of each sleeve each sleeve
>>
>>31024561
>>31024559
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31024785
Great argument asshole.
>>
>>31024785
>>>/Reddit/

You have to go back.
>>
>>31023896
So you are underage as fuck?
>>
>>31024303
>"teacher"
>"knifes"

How does it feel to know how have to lie in order to shitpost? Does it make you feel good? Superior? Would your mother be proud?
>>
no pocket niggers at school
>>
File: 1470420210874.gif (729KB, 716x620px) Image search: [Google]
1470420210874.gif
729KB, 716x620px
>>31024474
>>31024541
>Fucking Ghost Rider: Elementary Edition
>>
>>31023896
Jesus anon did you go to antihero/supervillain elementary or some shit?
>>
>>31024474
Damn, worst I have had was a guy swung a claw hammer at my head in a highschool shop class. The only weapons I ever used through school were a bicycle seat, and my steel toe boots.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.