[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody ever stare at there gun and imagine the possibilities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 80_lower_receiver_1024x1024.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
80_lower_receiver_1024x1024.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
Does anybody ever stare at there gun and imagine the possibilities?

I don't have a firearm yet, but I've got an ar-15 80% that I'm gonna start for a build.

I love thinking about the possibilities, like what if there is an active shooter situation that I'm going to be able to solve? I love that I'll have the power to save lives and be a hero.
>>
>>31015095
I only get these feelings when I stare at my dick.
>>
>>31015095
I have a feeling that it's more likely that you will be the active shooter
>>
>>31015113

Shut the fuck up.

Its people like who you ruin the gun community.
our strongest asset is that we are the solution to crimes and mass shootings.

and yet we bitch about 1911s vs glocks

We need to unite against the bad guys
>>
>>31015192
But bro our super special sheepdawg protectors will save us from the muslims and obama liberals

remember to support our boys in blue and the guys overseas, if it wasnt for them we couldnt shitpost
>>
>>31015113
>>31015192
>>31015255

i hate you all so much
>>
>>31015095

>Does anybody ever stare at there gun and imagine the possibilities?

>stare at there gun

>there gun

>there

/k/ is a place for learning, friend.
>>
I've been in more active shooter situations in my home town than pretty much anyone else. I use my police scanner to engage the high risk targets before the police make it on site.

Make sure you watch some CQB videos on youtube before you go to your first combat engagement so that you don't end up with holes in you.
>>
>>31015308

What is the protocol when I arrive on scene to identify myself as a friendly? Should I call the non emergency number ahead of time?
>>
No one is friendly on the scene until the police relieve you of duty. Stay frosty
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (45KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
45KB, 403x604px
>>31015308
what do you wear to the average gunfight? I would think a shirt with POLICE on it would help to identify you as a friendly, and would generally be OK since you are on the side of the police.
>>
>>31015330

No you faggot, you cant go hunt down bad guys, that would be manslaughter. You have to be in immediate danger of losing your life. You are not in danger if you have to go find the criminal.

Go get a badge if you want to hunt down a bad guy.

I hope you do go kill a man and develop some mental issues that lead to you killing yourself.
>>
File: 20160814_012747.jpg (621KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_012747.jpg
621KB, 2048x1152px
>>31015409
inb4 the cops cant even protect themselves

#fuck12
>>
>>31015095
No, I... Don't think about being the hero. At all. I've only had one situation where I needed my firearm, and it was illegal for me to be carrying anyhow - Thanks, MD.

The fact of the matter is that you'll probably never be in any sort of engagement. There's only about 10k firearms homicides every year (the 30-40k stat is padded by suicides), and in a country of about 350 million, the chances are you'll never have to fire your weapon in anger.

That said, having a firearm is a great intro to responsibility and other grown-up shit. Teaching your friends how to use them, getting them into the hobby, and teaching others the mechanical aspects of it is great fun, and you'll be doing your community a great service by seeking to teach others. I'm happy as fuck to say that I've managed to convert about a dozen liberals to gun-nuts by simply taking them to the range for a few hours and teaching them the basics with a big grin on my face.
>>
Once I have established my tactical command center at an active shooting the police have to defer to me.

Idiots that don't know the law will tell you that engaging hostiles is illegal but it is just like a citizens arrest.

Once you get enough under your belt you'll ignore these dummies.
>>
>>31015408

impersonating an office is illegal.

I am planning on finding a shirt that says VOLUNTEER, that way I am clearly identified as part of the anti-shooter forces, without stepping on any toes.
>>
Make sure to get a custom badge made to use as well. Eventually the police might hire you to be a Spec-Ops task force and it would be embarrassing to be called up to show the police how to do their job and not have a proper badge
>>
>>31015095
I stare at my lowers and imagine the possibilities of what I can build them into. One is on the way to becoming an A1 clone, it feels great.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.