[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I live in Switzerland. I would like to make Purchase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: ch.png (31KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
ch.png
31KB, 2560x2560px
Hello.

I live in Switzerland. I would like to make Purchase of a good Modern Bow. Can /k/ Recommend me Some Quality Modern Bow That Can be purchased here? It would be for Sport Archery - Not For hunting.

Thanks For Advice /k/
>>
>>31012995
Just get a glock bro
>>
File: 1471012691922.gif (232KB, 640x480px)
1471012691922.gif
232KB, 640x480px
>>31012998
I own the Firearm of my Military Service and of my Father's and His Father's. They fire many rounds at high velocities automatically. I have no need for an American Pellet Shooter.

I wish to make ownership of Bow and Practice Archery. It Seems an enjoyable Hobby.
>>
>>31013006
>American pellet shooter
>American

Credibility lost
>>
>>31013006
time to kill yourself faggot
>>
>>31013006
You seem to be upset with orthography. Anyway, just find a hazel, cut off a branch, use some hemp rope, et voilà, you have a bow.
>>
File: Depends.jpg (34KB, 425x340px)
Depends.jpg
34KB, 425x340px
>>31012995
>>
>>31013037
This seems Like Fantastic Advice. But I wish To Make Purchase of a Modern Bow which Can Be Held at Tension with Minimal Effort To Facilitate Careful Aim
>>31013040
>Modern Bow
>Sport Archery
Seems like It does Not Depend on Much Unless you suffer from the Autism
>>
>>31013043
>unless you suffer from autism
>capitalizes every other word
>>
>>31013047
>capitalizes every other word
This Is Not what Is Occurring.
>>
>>31013043
>I wish To Make Purchase of a Modern Bow which Can Be Held at Tension with Minimal Effort
How about you start lifting, you pathetic faggot!
>>
>>31012995
OP have you tried not making such gay threads?
>>
>>31012995
You aren't from Switzerland and your feeble attempt at trolling was a failure. A meaty oaker attempt at best.
>>
>>31012995
>does military service count if your in the equivalent of the national guard?
>>
>>31013051
Since you do not seem to have a firm grasp of the English language, here's how it works: you capitalize the first word if a sentence, proper nouns, and the pronoun I. That's about it. You should know that already, it's a very basic rule. Also bumping your thread in case someone who knows about views shows up.
>>
>>31013075
>meaty oaker
It Seems as You fatkin are Unsure of You're own language
>>
http://www.ilovemybo.com/origin-compound-bow.html
>>
>>31012995
Modern compound bows are not used for sporting. Archery is mostly associated with recurve bows. Also get out of here you fucking watchmaking nigger.
>>
>>31013043

>Seems like It does Not Depend on Much Unless you suffer from the Autism

Sounds like you already know what you want and you just want to argue your decision with autists.
>>
File: bow1.jpg (1MB, 2285x1714px) Image search: [Google]
bow1.jpg
1MB, 2285x1714px
You mean modern TARGET archery?
You go olympic style.

I stopped following archery for 2 years now. But last I remember, Win&Win and Hoyt were the top dogs in the olympic recurve bows, namely the riser.
Easton was the gold standard in arrows.
>>
>>31013018
>>>31013006
>>American pellet shooter
>>American
>Credibility lost
>>31013018
Lol dumb fuck. swiss civilians are allowed to keep military grade weapons that US civilians are banned from owning. This dude is so bored by it he wants a fucking bow. Hahhahaha.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1893x850px)
1.png
2MB, 1893x850px
>>31013075
Here's A photo I took Yesterday. It is 5 minutes from My Home (check MetaPhoto Data for Proof)

>>31013079
Thank You

>>31013086
Thank You - I do not believe I can use this site in Switzerland THough

>>31013092
Semi-Thank you. I don't make watches. I actually make chocolate flavoring compounds (Néstle food science division)

>>31013103
I know very little about bows

>>31013140
Thanks for this
>>31013279
This is exactly correct. I own three generations of automatic military Arms. Owning more is not very of interest to me. I wish to learn Archery as I have a lot of free time because Swiss
>>
>>31013279
Didn't say a word about him owning military weapons. He was implying glocks were American made pistols
>>
>>31013334
If it makes you feel better no matter what gun you suggested I would have implied that it was an American Pellet shooter because /k/ is predominantly american and this thread is about Bows not Guns.

You insult my thread by suggesting gun. I insult your country by suggesting you cannot own real guns because your country does not trust you
>>
What is With the Seemingly random Capitalization, faggot OP?
>>
>>31013309
Just try a hunting or sporting goods store in your area, they usually carry archery equipment and crossbows, hell even airshit stores have crossbows
>>
>>31013356
But we have better gun laws then you. When was the last time you carried a weapon on you outside of the military? I'll never understand foreign people coming on this board and claiming to have better gun rights than us. Unless you live in Somalia then get fucked eurocuck.
>>
Go to Strebel Bogensport in Kriens.

Best archery shop in Switzerland in my opinion, they will let you try the bows and give you tips on what to choose.
>>
>>31013006
kys
>>
>>31012995
>Being swiss
>Not choosing a crossbow

Get out of my country.
>>
>>31013309
Connard de Vaudois.
>>
>>31017586
hey if you are swiss what is your EDC?

pepper spray? knife? SAK? which ones?
really curious
>>
>>31017821
>EDC
Everyday carry?

I never carry weapons. It is really quiet here and I've always solved my problems with conversations or my fists. Sometimes I have a swiss knife with me but more for practical reasons than anything else.

But obviously, if we had carry in Switzerland, I would do it for sur.
>>
>>31017944
Well I've seen some preppers talking about carry pepper spray and big fixed blades in switzerland

with all the shit going on in cuomo in ticino's border and the St.gallen attack, even though it's very safe, I would still carry something
>>
File: image.jpg (792KB, 1931x1937px)
image.jpg
792KB, 1931x1937px
>>31017586
>crossbow
Pic related
>>
>>31017986
I admit that beside the fact that I'm somehow preparing myself in case of SHTF I never felt the need to carry a weapons in public space. Essentially because of historical and geopolitical situation of Switzerland. And the southern border is closed. Most of rapefugees are deported. Police isn't letting illegals crossing the border anymore and those trying to sneak are stopped.

That said, the risk of terrorist attack (or simple attack -for what we know- like in St Gallen) is very concrete and should be taken seriously. Sure, a blade is better than nothing. But honestly, in that case probably only a gun will save you.
>>
>>31018228
>southern border is closed.
>Most of rapefugees are deported.
>Police isn't letting illegals crossing the border
aaah good to know, relieved!! I fucking love you guys, so based

>probably only a gun will save you.
True, but even in a such a peaceful quiet country I would carry the most lethal/effective shit that the law allowed, everyday, everywhere.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.