[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If citizens with guns cannot be stopped and 2A guarantees a free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

If citizens with guns cannot be stopped and 2A guarantees a free society, why isn't Vicki Weaver alive today?
>>
That was an assassination.
It wasn't gun confiscation.
>>
If a strawman falls in the forest, can you lead it to water when in Rome?
>>
>>31012117
Because you don't really live in a fee society and any time you attempt to exercise your rights you will be curb stomped by the shadow government.
>>
>>31012332
Thats what the tillians want you to belive.

In reality we are free but the shadow goverment/jewlluminati is slaves.
>>
>>31012338
Yeah ok hows that suppressor build going? Got your machine gun yet? Finished that SBR?
>>
>>31012303
Punny guys like you aren't diamond dozen
>>
>>31012364
By telling you that i would be introducing a separate issue and i do not wish to create joinder with you.
>>
>>31012117
>4 people vastly outnumbered
>pinned down
Uhmm why don't you ask the Taliban, AlQeada, Mujahadeen, Hamas etc etc.
>>
>>31012370
It's dime a dozen you fucking mongoloid...
>>
Mainly this.>>31012209

This also.>>31012437. However it was just one person taking most of the shots.
>>
File: 1466290431319.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1466290431319.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>31012303
>If a strawman falls in the forest, can you lead it to water when in Rome?
>>
File: Hearth.png (1MB, 984x478px) Image search: [Google]
Hearth.png
1MB, 984x478px
>>31012117
gook sniper shot her in the head

prob still jerks to that image all the time

we are all on our own, gov. just wants your money and obedience
>>
>>31012668

I wonder what happened to that guy.
>>
>>31012445
Next your gonna tell it's not a doggy dog world.
I'm sorry to be the Baron of Bad News, but I think you're a new fag.
>>
The sniper responsible for taking the life of a woman holding her baby still has a well paying job.

The man whose wife and family got fucked up has shitty life.

The wife that got shot is dead and has no life.

God bless the US Government,
>>
File: image.png (290KB, 430x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 430x581px
>>31013044
>just doing my job
>>
>>31013026
Stop acting like such a pre-Madonna. It doesn't take rocket appliances to see that he's got a point. So I'm just gonna get two birds stoned at once and tell you that I can't turn a blonde eye to this kind of idiocy and that if you keep going down this route you'll be the first to go when supply and command fails, make my words.
>>
>>31012117
Do I want to look that up and ressolve myself to take up arms?
>>
>>31013062
You don't have to, Timothy did for us.
>>
>>31013136
Sic semper tyrannis.
>>
>>31013136
Blessed be, McV
>>
Because the protections are on a societal scale, not an individual one.
>>
File: 1452783142996.jpg (26KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1452783142996.jpg
26KB, 960x498px
>>31013062

tl;dr version

>bill clinton feels bad about us winning ww2
>tries to feel better by loosening laws on the japanese
>bill is a cryptobigot and secretly thinks they all look the same
>this leads to allied asians like koreans and chinese and even hawaiins taking advantage
>this leads to ruby ridge, the government organized shooting gallery that was the LA riots, etc
>mexicans start telling the govt they are actually flips and crossing over in record numbers
>al queada operatives insist Afghanistan is actually central asia
>this comes to a head on 9/11 when people get sick of asians waltzing around like they own the place

Its a more complex situation than the greentext implies but thats the cliff notes. You can at least hold your own on a conversation about it now.
>>
>>31013206
What the fuck does any of that have to do with the ATF getting into an overly dramatic standoff with some lone survivalist types? Are you OK, anon?
>>
>>31013241
Lone survivalist types
They had ties to a racist group and were selling illegal firearms. Let me guess
They was good people. They din du nuffin.
>>
>>31013267
I just don't understand how Bill Clinton's guilt over WW2 and this supposed conspiracy to let Asians destroy America relates in any way to this event.
>>
>>31012117
>why isn't Vicki Weaver alive today?
For the exact same reason those fucktards at Waco all died. Right or wrong.... when a well armed group of law enforcement surrounds you and demands surrender you comply or die.

Not even defending what the federal agents did there just stating a fact of life.. That shooter who murdered a women using both arms to hold a baby should have gotten life in prison but we all know how things work.

Personally I think the people at Ruby Ridge and Waco sealed their own fate. They get zero sympathy from me, they made the decision to die for their beliefs. Don't play stupid games and you don't win stupid prizes.
>>
>>31013289
I didn't mention bill. F that guy.
>>
>>31013136
>>31013157
>>31013199
McVeigh was a bitch, no different than some pussy in a suicide vest killing people at an outdoor restaurant. He could have went after men directly involved but he chose to kill indiscriminately.

I talked with a couple of FBI agents about 7 years after Waco and told them I believed the people in that compound were just plain murdered to their faces. McVeigh made crank phone calls anonymously. Fuck him. He was the fuel that got Clinton's assault weapons ban... he demonized militias even though the Michigan militia reported what McVeigh's plans were to every one who matters months before he went full hadji isis bitch.
>>
>>31013267
>They had ties to a racist group and were selling illegal firearms.
No. Weaver was a stupid fuck that didn't see he was being set up. If he went to court he would have walked because it was blatant entrapment. Learn some history instead of repeating shit other idiots say, idiot.

Bottom line is this... if Weaver didn't cut that barrel down his family could have went on being off grid survivalists but he wanted those sheckels. He wasn't some citizen just loving a quiet life minding his own business so stop acting like he didn't play a a part in that shit. In my opinion anyone who walks around screaming that sovereign citizen fucktardery deserves everything they get, those assholes need to be shot on sight.
>>
>>31013289

Are you a kitten wandering around with your eyes sealed shut? Let me break this down.

>lom horoihuchi
>asian

>"roof koreans" that were exiled from their country for supporting syngman ree's dictatorship
>used to aggravate ethnic tensions and assassinate americsn citizens
>asian

>countless cartel and ms13 members
>"asian" by way of claiming to be philipino

>osama bin laden
>"from central asia" by the clinton definition

We even have the last gasp of that shit going today

>leland yee
>.. asian.

Clinton is the one who pushed them as a "model minority" so they would do his dirty work.
>>
>>31013717
You sound like a lawyer trying to convince us your client is innocent when there was video evidence. Which is to say you're shits all fucked up and you talk like a faggot.
>>
>>31012117
Nothing about owning a gun makes you invincible. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>31012303
No, but you can teach it how to fish.
>>
>>31014205
What if you made a mech suit out of old guns?
>>
>>31013026
>doggy dog world
>doggy dog
>doggy
Oh my fucking baby raptor Reagan incarnate Jesus! It is not "doggy dog" it is "DOG EAT DOG" meaning shit is rough and sometimes you gotta canabalize you fellows to get ahead. Jesus Christ, if you are gonna play pseudo intellectual Freud, at least use the right phrase.
>>
>>31013344
>mmmm these boots taste delicious mr president!
>>
>>31013673
>tasty tasty boots man
>you want a lick?
>>
>>31014587
Sorry bud, but it is a doggy dog world
>>
>>31013344
Rather live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.
>>
>>31012117

Asians shouldn't be sharpshooters.
>>
>>31013061
Ricky...?
>>
>>31014614
I bet he has troy industries sights on his ar
>>
>>31012117
>Vicki Weaver

who?
>>
>>31013409
How exactly did McVeigh lead to the AWB?
>Assault Weapons Ban, September 1994
>Oklahoma City Bombing, April 19, 1995
Weaver never actually manufactured an illegal weapon. He did cut down a shotgun barrel at the insistence of an ATF stooge, but since he didn't attach it to an actual firearm, no crime was committed.

Weaver believed (correctly, as it turns out) that the ATF had it in for him when he refused to become a CI on their behalf. The ATF had had his court date changed without informing him of the fact, then involved the U.S Marshals when he officially became a fugitive. They involved the FBI by outright lying and telling the Feebs that Weaver had been involved in a bank robbery.

In the end, the Federal authorities behaved so badly that Weaver's daughters received millions in compensation for their mothers death at the hands of FBI agent Lon Hiruchi and Kevin Harris received a settlement of several hundred thousand dollars after killing a U.S. deputy marshal in what was rulled "self defense". Agent Hiruchi was even charged with first degree murder by the local county prosecutor, but charges were dropped when the DA lost his election.

And the same bunch of ass clowns that were at Ruby Ridge ended up at Waco, with similar results.

McVeigh was an evil son of a bitch, but he did get the Feds to think, "You know, maybe going around murdering U.S. citizens ain't the best idea after all. It tends to bring out the ut cases with an axe to grind."
>>
>>31014587
Mandela is in effect.
>>
>>31014521
A murdersuit? Ave nex alea
>>
>>31016239
>im too fucking dumb or lazy to use google
give it a whirl
>>
File: murrah.jpg (622KB, 2500x1720px) Image search: [Google]
murrah.jpg
622KB, 2500x1720px
>>31013344

>"might makes right"

You realize that goes both ways, right?

If morality is relative, and the strongest party is automatically right, then how can people like you hold pic related as wrong? After all, McVeigh was "stronger" than the 186 people in that building, wasn't he?
>>
>McVeigh
Wasn't he a spook?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.