[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever disobey orders while you were in the military? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: good soldiers follow orders.webm (3MB, 1280x500px) Image search: [Google]
good soldiers follow orders.webm
3MB, 1280x500px
Did you ever disobey orders while you were in the military? Why or why not? How did it turn out?
>>
>>31008105
I am the military.
>>
File: rattles externally.jpg (102KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
rattles externally.jpg
102KB, 600x800px
One time my DI told me to make the toilets clean enough to eat off of

I only made them look like they had been flushed recently and got away with it
>>
>>31008105
NDA
>>
>>31008105
Not really. Innanavy, had a LT (O-3) give an inappropriate punishment to one of my PO3s (E-4), that was beyond his authority to give (division officers couldn't assign extra duty during liberty hours without higher approval). No other supervisors between him and me (E-5) due to turnover. I went in to his office to talk to him about it, and he told me that he was doing it, deal with it, and if I didn't like it, grab PO3 and go see O-4. So, I did. I explained the situation, O-4 said he'd review it, and then I had chiefs (E-7) from other divisions in the department asking me to never do that again, because apparently I caused a shitstorm. E-4 remained under a microscope, but Lt. Affirmative Action stopped violating disciplinary regs. When you're all out of fucks to give, that's a viable course of action.
>>
>>31008105
Every squad leader I have ever had has told me to do ssd1 and I still havent. 3 years in pretty soon.
>>
File: 1390923376278.gif (341KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1390923376278.gif
341KB, 360x202px
>>31008876
>shitstorm
>baww I had to talk to officers, please don't do this again
You did the right thing, fuck your weak-spined E-7's, even if you passed the chain of command. They were worrying more about their own careers than doing shit the proper way.

I ended up in sort of the same position in regards of giving a fuck.
>Be E-4, know enough about 'blah blah, don't go outside your chain of command'
>two E-3 buds working bullshit hours because E-5 threatens with mean words and more work but not in my shop
>unit's under inspection, E-5's-E-7's are on 'hide everything' mode
>E-3's tell me about some hazardous shit they were told to 'make disappear', it's at their house
>incalculable amount of fines / brig / etc if they are caught storing / transporting
>it's fucking on, fuck this place
>tell station environmental what's happening, then tell E-5 what's about to happen an hour later
>A wild O-2 appears.jpg
>Repeat said shit, E-5's under the bus at this point, CO knows, finding material is priority
>get told to bring the material back to base before shit gets bad
>nope.jpg
>Suddenly state EPA, group CO knows
>interviews and statements all around to O-4's, chill as fuck
>mfw shit rolls downhill, E-3's aren't punished, feelsgoodman
>>
>>31009957
>>31008876
I had an ex muhreen infantry guy as a union rep. He was a some kind of NCO while he was in. That mother fucker would fight tooth and nail to keep us safe while fucking with anything remotely electric especially during thunder storms, he'd also personally tell management to fire lazy fuckers.

Y'all will do OK when you get out.
>>
File: cat.10.jpg (192KB, 1080x872px) Image search: [Google]
cat.10.jpg
192KB, 1080x872px
>>31010000
That's damned good to hear, what kind of union? Funny that you mention it, I literally have ten days left until my EAS.

I'm so close.
>>
PSG told me not to cuff my sleeves. I kept doing it. Company grade Article 15 later, I stopped doing it. Then I PCS'd and started doing ti again.
>>
>>31010044
I worked for a telecom company, the union was communication workers of America. The union was legit commie nationwide but in Texas it was based .
>>
>>31008105
NCO told me to move to the right

So I moved to the left
>>
>>31008105
was told to mop the squad bay 10 times

only mopped it once
>>
>>31010000
How do I get this for the union where I work? It seems like 70% show up to just fuck around YouTube and take naps instead of running operations.
>>
>>31008105
yes, and i didn't have to mop the bottom floor of HQ. sgt never found out ;]
>>
File: magnum.png (2MB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
magnum.png
2MB, 2060x1236px
>>31008105

I was Airborne then Ranger Infantry. Death would be better than disobeying a command.
>>
>>31008105
I put the phone down on the 2LT, and I was chastised for it by a staff sergeant.

I was pissed at her, though, for not doing anything about our company rabble spooking old people on a bus. I was pissed at myself, too, for being too meek and low ranked to confront the company about it.

Apparently, the sergeant major was going to tell them off, but I didn't show up to training after that incident, so I don't know if he did or not.

If I can actually commission, I hope I can keep people from behaving like dogs in public at the very least.
>>
>>31010000
Nice get
>>
>>31008105
>Brand new Rupert, fresh out the factory, explains in very specific terms that this whole area is non smoking
>SMOKE LIKE MOTHERFUCKERS, SMOKE BUTTS STACKED A FOOT HIGH
>PEOPLE COME ACROSS THE BARRACKS TO SMOKE RIGHT HERE
>WALK ACROSS NORMAL SMOKING AREAS TO PISS OFF THIS POSH-TONGUED FUCKER
>>
>>31010809
kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.