[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on /k/ I need some help with my rifle. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160816_123057605.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160816_123057605.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
What's going on /k/ I need some help with my rifle. It's a Norinco SKS I got from a gun show this past weekend. Everything on it works fine, I just want to take off the trigger guard to replace the magazine. I'm pressing on the little button it has but i can't seem to get it to pop open. Any suggestions? Or am I fucked in that regard
>>
>>31005388
as with all commie guns designed for conscripts use more force
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1080x1080px
>>31005388
YouTube "how to take apart an SKS". When you take it all apart put it back together without the magazine and insert it after if it's an after market mag like mine, or replace the original magazine with your one if its not removable.
>>
>>31005388
Pushing it won't work, you have to smack it. Same with putting it back in.
>>
>>31005451
Let me try with a hammer then
>>
You have to put it on safe OP, then jam the punch that is in the cleaning kit and tap it gently with the dust cover. Should pop out easy. The button is just behind the trigger guard.
>>
>>31005416
Commie gun was cheap so I took it >>31005582
It is on safety it just doesn't want to budge
>>
File: IMG_5165.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5165.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>31005621
Have you ever taken it apart before? I'm >>31005419
my SKS totally field stripped
>>
>>31005709
Doing so as we speak
>>
Saftey needs to be off or on (I can't remember which I usually just fuck around with it until it works) and you need to take the dustcover, recoil spring, and bolt out. It shouldn't be that hard if you do this. I use a x39 round to push it out with nothing but my hands, its really easy actually, I never had to hit it with a hammer.
>>
>>31005833
After you take it apart totally, put it back together either without the magazine entirely or put your new magazine in instead and build it like that. Just make sure it's actually in that little groove so it doesn't fall out.
>>
>>31005902
Tried it with the dust cover to try and open it, and I made a little progress. I'm gonna have to try again later something came up. But thanks for the help guys
>>
>>31005388
>. I'm pressing on the little button

Holy shit lol, you have to man handle it

Flip that bitch over on a hard surface take one of its bullets out, take the bullet end and put it in the groove at a 45 degree angle and push hard mother fucker
>>
>>31006024
get a screwdriver and push into that fucking button, you little bitch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.