[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally score .22lr >gets excited to go shooting >look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 237386m2_ts.jpg (133KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
237386m2_ts.jpg
133KB, 1155x1155px
>finally score .22lr
>gets excited to go shooting
>look down at the boxes
>no longer wants to shoot
>tfw you became the hoarder

wtf happened to me /k/?
>>
>>31004995
As long as you have more rounds at the end of the day then you did at the beginning, all is good in the world.

Just need to go shooting 4x more to hoard that 25% and you'll break even...
>>
>>31004995
Tear open the box and shoot. The first step of overcoming hoarding is to let go.
>>
>buy 1000rds of 223 a while back
>only fire 10 shots when i go to the range
>continue to stockpile 223
>>
File: hdnigga.jpg (18KB, 480x360px)
hdnigga.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>31005119
aw yeah

you and me both, but i'll usually shoot more like 50-100 at a sitting.

Then i collect all the brass and scrounge for any left by others, kek
>>
>>31005154
okay maybe more than 10 here too
>>
>>31004995
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
>>
>take up reloading
>no longer a hording faggot

It's that simple OP.
>>
>>31005266
>reloading rimfire
So you're pretty rich with that factory and all anon?
>>
>>31005330
pick up another round. 223 and 9mm is dirt cheap to reload.
>>
>>31004995
>wtf happened to me /k/?
You sucked max brooks cock and swallowed all the white stuff faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.