[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an AR-15, a full-size handgun, a nice compact handgun,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1471229215358.jpg (61KB, 650x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471229215358.jpg
61KB, 650x512px
I got an AR-15, a full-size handgun, a nice compact handgun, a semi-auto shotgun, and some level 4 ceramic armor. I was thinking about buying something else kind of soon. /k/ got any recommendations? I was looking to spend around $1k to $2k, not much more, maybe less if anyone can think of anything I should get. I was thinking a Ruger American in 300 Win Mag, or some other similar heavy caliber.
>>
>>31004682
Get something fun. If that is a bolt gun, then great. You have plenty of "serious" weapons, so get something that you enjoy because of looks, history, whatever. With $2K you could collect a few surplus weapons or something.
>>
>>31004682
Try a .308. It's relatively cheap, common, and won't kick the shit out of you.
>>
>>31004682
What's this image from?
>>
>>31004988
Looks like the LA riots.
>>
>>31004682
Mosin Nagant
Fixes all your worries
>>
i also just bought a shitload of armor n stuff
maybe get an opscore level 3a helmet with arc/ach lights
>>
>>31004988
That's Reginald Denny. During the 1992 LA Riots he was pulled from his truck and brutally beaten. He had to undergo years of rehabilitative therapy, and his speech and ability to walk were permanently damaged. One of his assailants apologized to him for the attack a year later.
>>
>>31004988

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas live action movie.
>>
Night vision.

It's in the 2k price range and if you're planning for some SHTF stuff NVG's are priceless.

And they're cool. Especially if you go coyote hunting or some such.
>>
Never have too much ammo since this is the 5th in the last quarterly year. Actually of all of year its been like 8th.
>>
File: 26362980.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
26362980.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>31004682
FAMAS with SA-2 upgrade
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.