[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Compensating for something, anon?" How are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 18

>"Compensating for something, anon?"

How are you even supposed to respond to that.
>>
>>31004548
Yes, wanna see?
>>
>>31004548
"Yeah, I'm not living in a comic book with super powers to protect me."
>>
>>31004548
Yeah, my dick
>>
>>31004574
Nice.
>>
>>31004548

We had a debate on gun control in my logic an reasoning class a few years back and a girl said something along the lines of this. I just replied "Well, I'd be more than happy to prove to you that I do indeed possess an average size phallus, but you will at least have to take me out for dinner and a movie first."
>>
You could shell out some extra cash for a "zombie killer" dust cover but can't afford a decent optic? Shit AR, 4/10. You probably do have a tiny penis
>>
I have a small penis so I'm not really sure what to say to that. I don't feel like I'm compensating, but I do like to let women touch my guns.

4.5inch masterrace
>>
File: wut.jpg (30KB, 720x569px)
wut.jpg
30KB, 720x569px
>>31004548
>
>>
>>31004548
My name isn't anon it's Zed
>>
Unfortunately I can't punch things from 400 meters away
>>
>>31004595
not my pic. I just grabbed one from online.
>>
>>31004548
>Hold her at gun point then rape her.
Bonus points blow your load in her.
>>
>>31004548
With a blank expression on your face, state you're compensating for your hilariously small dick.
>>
>>31004548

That bullshit argument can be used for every shred of human technology.

ex. Why Ugg need long spear? Ugg compenating for short thing?

Why does anyone need a car? home insurance? fire extinguisher? Why does someone who wants to rob/assualt/kill me need to use a gun to do it? etc.
>>
>>31004742
this
>>
>>31004548

Compensating for not having a gun, so now I have one.

Then you could add "retard" at the end.
>>
>>31004548
Yeah, compensating for not being bulletproof
>>
>>31004742
This truly is the only way. Everything else seems like a cover up while this makes you seem like a sarcastic badass that doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>31004592
>tips fedora
>>
File: 1470368010080.gif (581KB, 300x297px)
1470368010080.gif
581KB, 300x297px
>>31004548
YES. I HAVE A GUN BECAUSE MY PENIS IS VERY TINY. LOGICALLY, THE SIZE OF MY PENIS IS CORRELATED TO THE SIZE OF MY GUN. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY TINY PENIS? I'M GLAD WE COULD HAVE THIS RIVETING DISCUSSION ABOUT PENISES. YOU MUST BE AN EXPERT ON PENISES. PLEASE IMPART YOUR KNOWLEDGE UNTO ME SO I CAN GET A GUN THAT MAKES MY PENIS LOOKS BIG INSTEAD.
>>
>>31004548
I have an a2 birdcage?
>>
you sure are obsessed with people's penis'
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 259x194px)
images.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>31004797

I'm more upset by the bayonet lug on a rifle with a 16" barrel and a carbine length gas system.
>>
talking to normies will only get you an endless stream of sports and penis references, random yelling/excitement, and stories from facebook that you don't care about
>>
>>31004548

"Can't protect my home from looters and rioters with my dick, if they're more than ten feet away from me."
>>
>>31004548
Yeah, not being able to kill shit efficiently enough.

Humans are drawn to weapons and other tools, it's in our blood. I doubt 45% of Americans have small dicks, in fact a lot of them don't even have dicks.

Big trucks though, there's no defense there needledick.
>>
>>31004548

yeah, I'm disabled and can't fight with my fists, or run away from danger as pretentious cunts like you always advise
>>
>>31005102
>Big trucks though
Sometimes people have to drive where your precious little tax dollars haven't paved everything nice and smooth for your faggot ass

That's actually why just about every welder you see drives a huge dualie. Partly because the other guys are doing it, but partly because they get to park where the parking lot of where they're working is gonna BE, not where it is
>>
>>31004548
The way I see it you have two options.

1. Whip your dick out and show them you have no need to compensate.

2. Explain to them that the firearms you own are either for self defense, hunting, sport shooting, or out of an interest for how they work mechanically.

>hurr durr but why do you NEED 30 rounds?

You then explain that against one home intruder you probably DON'T need a full magazine but statistically speaking there's a very real possibility that there will be more than one person.

>really anon? You're gonna shoot someone over a TV?

It's at this point you explain to them that no, you would only use your firearm in defense of your life or a family members life, not for a material object.

But since we're primarily discussing the night time home invasion scenario (I think this is what most people initially think of) you have to think of the criminal mindset.

Some people will claim the criminals WON'T have a weapon because they don't want additional charges. This is true of daytime robberies when the criminal believes no one is home. But at night when they KNOW there are people in the home? Often times yes, they're going to bring a weapon.

And even then many have become so brazen to do home invasions with weapons in broad daylight.
>>
"Not an argument".
>>
"If you are implying I have a small penis then you are completely wrong. I get my dick rated daily on a Uzbekistanian basket weaving form, and it is always a 7+"
>>
>>31005477
Fuck that, I'll blow Jamal's head off if he steals so much as a toothpick
>>
I'm compensating for my lack of instantly lethal hand to hand fighting techniques that can kill at hundreds of meters away
>>
>>31004548
It's a kafka trap.

The simple act of responding is a loss. You do not respond.
>>
>>31004548
"No."
>>
Recoil
>>
>>31004592
Cheeky
>>
>>31005564
Go to bed Tom
>>
>>31004548
>Put on a smug as fuck expression
>"Yup, my penis is absolutely tiny"
There is nothing that takes the wind out of someone else's sails better than just agreeing with their insults.
>>
>>31004548
Possibly I never really figured that out, is 10" big? Well my girlfriend always seems to have a good time so I guess that's all that really matters.

(I have neither a girlfriend or a 10" dong but you get the picture just adapt that to the situation)
>>
>>31004548
Yes, my lack of modesty. (Irony is real)
>>
>>31004548
Recoil and poor long range vision? Lack of natural weapons and armor?idk what are we talking about here
>>
>>31004548
>gf vouches for my dick
>>
>>31004548
Yeah I'm compensating for the stupidity of other people. Also I'm compensating for my fists and their disappointing lack of stopping power at 300m.
>>
>>31004548
Yes, I'm compensating for not having a gun.
>>
I can't stop a burglar with my dick. With my gun, I can kill a burglar, or force him to his hands and knees and rape his boypussy with my dick.

Gun enables dick.
>>
>>31004548

I don't tell nogunz about my guns, so this is never an issue.
>>
>>31004548
Compensating? Barely. You see this baby has almost no recoil and people don't actually go full auto brrrrrrt.
>>
Yeah, I'm compensating for the fact that my dick doesn't cum lead bullets at the speed of sound.
>>
>>31004548

"My lack of a father and the abuse I suffered as a child"
>>
>>31005611
No. A kafka trap is 'When did you stop hitting your wife?'

This can be answered in several ways that make the other person look retarded.
>>
>>31004619
Plz go and stay go
>>
>>31005585
Then you're a psychopath. Way to bring race into it too you bigoted fuck. You're why the left is able to attack us so easily.
>>
>>31004548
No thats what my jacob's ladder is for.
>>
>>31004548
I sure am.

But why are you interested in my cock? And why, if guns represent dicks, do you want to take everyone's dicks away?
>>
>>31004548
im responsible for my safety bruh
>>
File: DSCN2000.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2000.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>you know what they say about people with big guns, they are compensating for a small dick

>then what am i compensating for?
>>
>>31004548
I am compensating for my inability to punch someone several meters away.
>>
>>31004548
"Yes. I'm compensating for the police's inability to protect myself and my loved ones. I'm also compensating for the economic, political, and military superiority of the bourgeois."
>>
File: MuzzleRise.png (29KB, 691x866px)
MuzzleRise.png
29KB, 691x866px
>>31004548
>>
>>31004548
> compensating for the fact there's a sand nigger out there with a full-auto AK (AND a bazooka, Feinstein!) who prays "Death to America" 5 times each day and would just love to bring the fight to my front lawn, rape my wife, my dog, and my kids and the freedom-hating fag-loving pussies who think I'm crazy for wanting to be able to stand up to it with something a little stronger than a pea shooter are the idiots who are destroying this country by helping to bring it here.
>>
File: syXVnZf.jpg (1012KB, 2689x4781px)
syXVnZf.jpg
1012KB, 2689x4781px
>>31004548
"How is this compensating"
>>
>>31004592
A post this euphoric deserves 4chan gold! Upvoted.
>>
>>31004548
>Care to find out?
>unzips dick
>>
>Compensating for something?
The only winning move is not to play the game at all or just tell whoever is asking to "fuck off", but it's typically women who say shit like that because the only effective insult women can manage against men is emasculation. So you just counter with something equally cruel that defeminizes them like:

"Just like how you compensate with makeup for your busted up face that makes children cry"

"Yeah, just like how you use food to compensate for how mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough"
>>
File: kafkatrapping.png (2MB, 2000x2330px)
kafkatrapping.png
2MB, 2000x2330px
>>31005797
Many forms, anon.
>>
>>31005904
>confirmed for racist
No one mentioned race you liberal faggot. You automatically assumed Jamal is a black name because all you can do is race bait.
>>
>>31004548
Yes. I'm compensating for the difference in required firepower to resolve any potential conflict between me and whoever may want to do me harm.
>>
"See for yourself."
>>
>>31005147
There's a difference between a truck someone bought to compensate and a work vehicle anon.

A big difference.
>>
>>31004598
>Ron Jeremy is /k/
Is my life complete?
>>
>>31004548
People that say that shit are usually sjws or something of the sort that believes in progressiveness. The best answer would be "What if i do have a small penis? Why does that matter? Are you really that shallow that somehow a man having a small penis is a negative thing?" And they'll short circuit for sure. I tried this before and we ended up arguing about like gay rights and shit because I challeneged their progressiveness. I have a 5.6inch dick btw so pretty much average.
>>
File: 1468769067358.jpg (45KB, 750x730px)
1468769067358.jpg
45KB, 750x730px
>>31005477
>not for a material object.

My tv was too expensive to let some nig steal it away.
>>
>>31006632
There's a difference between a rifle someone bought to compensate and a functional weapon to defend self, others, and values.

Looking at you SCAR owners...
>>
>>31004548

I identify as a female, I'm compensating for my inability to protect myself from systematic oppression.

> Sometimes even my friends aren't sure if I'm kidding.
>>
If it's a grill that's asking, don't waste your time.

If it's a guy, you may want to ask why he felt the need to pose the question himself. Passive-aggressive interrogation typically emerges from personal insecurity--which is to say, he's the one compensating. Otherwise, don't waste your time.
>>
>>31004548
"No."
>>
>>31006826
I'd actually argue that buying expensive shit like SCARs has nothing to do with your penis and everything to do with perception of self-worth. Either you buy expensive things because you have low self-esteem and expensive things make your life more valuable or because you have extremely high self-esteem and believe yourself above anything that isn't expensive.

Or you just really like Call of Duty, i dunno lol
>>
>>31005613
>Recoil
This is the only correct answer.
>>
File: 1466221665835.gif (358KB, 640x480px)
1466221665835.gif
358KB, 640x480px
>>31006826
>>
>>31006855
>Or you just really like Call of Duty, i dunno lol
>>
>>31004548
"Yes, the incompetent police force."
>>
>>31004596
>that image name
>>
Unfortunately for you, this gun saved my life when I incapacitated a robber who was also shooting at me. Did you expect me to crawl into the closet and wait 15 minutes for the police to respond?
>>
>>31004548
"Yeah, compensating for the fact that my penis can't spit hot lead at a couple of thousand feet per second."
>>
>>31004548
"So you're saying I own guns because I have a small dick?
No, that's why I drive a sports car. The guns have nothing to do with it.
>>
yes, I could have gotten a longer barrel
>>
>>31005147
A good number of jacked up Chevys/Fords I've seen will never see terrain rougher than a well maintained lawn. The difference between a truck somebody uses to actually drive offroad or for work and a truck somebody has jacked up and plastered with Yeti stickers bought with daddy's money is obvious. They will never take their "baby" anywhere where it could possibly get scratched. God, do I hate college. Fuck Florida Georgia Line.
>>
>>31004548

>If Female
Do you compensate for being ugly with your 'unique' personality?

>If Male
Do you compensate for being a limp wristed coward by insulting everyone who isn't?
>>
>>31004548
Muzzle rise.
>>
File: 1469646324441.png (475KB, 680x774px) Image search: [Google]
1469646324441.png
475KB, 680x774px
>>31004548

can I get one of those dust cover's for my AR-15 except instead of ZOMBIE KILLER it's NIGGER KILLER?
>>
>>31004548
Yeah, the horrible police in Houston.
>>
>>31004548
I think I have the copypasta for this somewhere.

You know, I'm curious about something here. There seem to be a few of
you who have deemed themselves penis experts and I can only assume that
you are one of them seeing as you have made such a post. Since you are
such an aficionado of the penis and the sizes of them when it comes to
the types of firearms that one might or might not own, how exactly do
you determine what the firearm/penis size is? I mean does an average penis
qualify for a .22 single shot rifle or maybe a Derringer handgun and a
bigger wang get you a Red Rider BB gun while a smaller dangle score you a
larger caliber weapon? Or is there some other criteria that you use not
based on size vs caliber but size vs rate of fire? How many penises did you
study to arrive at your determination? Did you consider them while flaccid
or turgid? Was this done in person or were lots of pictures enough for you?
If in person did you hold them or was a good long look enough? One of the
guys I work with is in the market for a new handgun. Perhaps he could send
you a picture of his penis and you could tell him what would work best for
him. Let me know.
>>
Yeah, I have micropenis, wanna see it?
>>
Yes, I'm compensating for my inability to throw a rock at 3000 get per second and accurately hit an object a couple hundred yards away
>>
>>31004843
that product. what is it.
>>
>>31005051
Giggled like a faggot on the bus ride home. Didn't expect to see this
>>
>>31004548
>The only reason liberals conflate guns with dicks is because they're the two things they desperately want to get their hands on the most
>>
>>31004592
I like it, fuck the shitposters.
>>
>>31004548
I have a micropenis and this triggers me
>>
>>31004548
"Why are you thinking about my dick?"
>>
"I'm compensating for my lack of not having had one previously."
>>
>>31007516
Noodle armed pansy
>>
If someone is so ineptly unable to even consider other points of view and instead resorts to middle-school level ad hominem as a "viable" debate strategy, they deserve no further retort from you and you deserve better people in your life. If anyone legitimately says that, their opinion means nothing to me from that point onward and I have no fucks to give about what they think about me.

Besides, the fact that they'd make such an asinine statement means that they will either never have the humility and self-confidence to hear and admit to other points of view, or they will never be intelligent enough to understand it anyway.
>>
>>31007700
Holy fuck, symmetry dubs
>>
"I'm compensating for the physical improbability of my own appendage penetrating something located more than 12 inches away from my pelvis."
>>
>>31007299

I hate this argument. It's purely based on jealousy and nothing else.

You know if I want it, can afford it, and I go out and get it then who gives a shit what you think. Go back to your bag of dicks and mind your own business. It's mine not yours.

And I don't own one. Half-ton 2WD Chevy here. I just have a lot of contempt for people who complain about how others spend their own money.
>>
Yes, I'm compensating for the fact that I can't whip my cock out and stop a determined attacker with a solid slap between the eyes in quite the same way as 9mm. Also, I may or may not be able to take down an elk with my cock, logic DICtates that a .308 may be better suited for task, but I'll refrain from final judgement next time I chase after a wild animal with my cock out.
>>
>>31006855
Dude, if you want a scar, that's ok.
>>
>>31008459
Didn't you mean [spoiler] Palindubs? [/spoiler}
>>
>>31006826
The SCAR is the most reliable modern weapon platform and has pretty much every amenity a modern sporting rifle enthusiast could want, save for a bullpup version (crossing my fingers that's the reason they halted production on the FS2000)

When, if, you actually start making money you'll see why people buy nice things. There's a bunch of money sitting in my account right now just looking pretty. It serves no purpose just sitting there, I could go buy a rifle with it and actually have something cool to shoot, for relatively the same amount of wealth extracted from my account as you would have spent buying a shitty PSA AR.

Get a real job anon, you're getting old.
>>
>>31009285
>Get a real job
And a haircut.
>>
>>31009285
BUT if you take out a loan or spend your life savings on a SCAR you're stupid. That's like a kid buying a brand new mustang and still living at his mom's house. Don't just buy things to show off. You can usually tell who these people are because they put stickers on everything and wear logos.
>>
>>31004592
kek

>>31004574
this, if you need a slightly less offensive response.
>>
>>31004548

"Not an argument."
>>
>>31008544
I'm not so much complaining about how people spend their money, especially considering how much I've spent on guns. Its not a jealousy thing either, because I think they're not very efficient as an every day driving vehicle (Nissan Frontier here). Its more of a personality connection thing. Kinda like how you can usually expect people who drive a Prius covered in #FeelTheBern stickers to be a liberal asshat, only this Prius is very loud and is belching black smoke everywhere. If I see someone driving an oversized truck and its not covered in mud or has a scratched up tailgate, I assume that at least part of its purpose is to show off, though this is certainly not true in all cases.
>>
>>31006006

An even tinier dick of course.
>>
>>31005797
The day she stopped putting mustard on my sandwich.
>>
File: MSAR_AR15.png (135KB, 611x300px) Image search: [Google]
MSAR_AR15.png
135KB, 611x300px
>>31006006
You know those guys that simply CANNOT accept that bullpups are an improvement over standard rifles?

I have a sneaking suspicion there's a reason they don't want their compensator to be smaller... Also applies to guys that seem to need to carry full-size pistols.

Stop it guys we're thinking about dicks too much, have we become just like the liberals?
>>
>>31005797
Why couldn't you just answer with, "I've never hit my wife, anon. Why do you have such a fascination with wife beaters? Did they hurt you?"
>>
File: touchtheheiney.jpg (303KB, 900x828px)
touchtheheiney.jpg
303KB, 900x828px
>>31007381
>Let me know.
lost it
>>
>>31004548
I'm asian you racist.
>>
File: 1470606909586.jpg (4KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470606909586.jpg
4KB, 240x240px
>>31004548
"Yes I am compenstating for my micropenis. Its 7in soft and 4in hard. It shrinks up like a little turtle when I jerk off. Would you like to know more about me penis since you seem so interested?" Say that with absolutely no expression whatsoever. Works every time.
>>
>>31005820
Summer ends soon so you won't have to read them.
>summerfag detec
>>
>>31004548
But I don't own a muzzle break?
>>
Yes, I'm compensating for the government having power over me by matching it so I have freedom.
>>
>>31006665
Not yet. You still have to get them quads.
>>
>>31005788
Underrated. Also check'd.
>>
>>31004548
It's a dangerous world and I'm comparatively smaller and weaker than most men. So, I carry a gun in case I'm attacked. I thought us nice, accepting, tolerant liberals were outraged at how many trans people get killed by bigots every year. :^)
>>
>>31004548
Just tell them you identify as a cute little girl and dont understand what they mean. Anti a2 are usually pro lgbtbbq etc... so they would be stuck at some kind of impasse on how to continue criticizing you for being a gun owner because youre also a protected weirdo now
>>
I just claim im jewish and cal them anti-semites. They get really confused and drop the subject
>>
I whip out my tiny dick out and make them fellate me at gunpoint
>>
>>31004548
"Yes, my micropenis."

Said while I slap my gf on the ass
>>
I never understood this. As an /o/tist i get the same stigma about cars.

>tfw looking at a 1993 Soarer
>aunt-in-law says oh is that one of those cars for men with small penises

If i was compensating surely i'd be looking at something flashy. Like the Z4 i own now to compensate for my tiny penis.
>>
>>31013422
Post pics of z4 so we can see how tiny your penis really is
>>
"I want to be able to frighten the ladies without having to show them my dick."
>>
>>31013232
Yeah, it's pretty much what I do. Funny to watch them try compartmentalize it. They usually end up saying something along the lines of thinking it's reasonable for me as a poor oppressed minority to be armed to defend myself but that there should be a higher standard for people who want guns. Then I get to push them a little harder and ask if they think depression amd suicide risk are good reasons for the state to disarm a person. When they say yes I bring up transgender dysphoria and suicude rates and remind them that they just said it was reasonable for me to arm myself.
>>
Yes. I'm compensating for the fact that the average violent criminal is larger than me and used to violence. Other groups who do this form of compensation are women who fear rape.

Your move.
>>
>>31004548
Windage and drop.
>>
>>31004598
We need to get a /k/rowd source fund going if Ron ever starts speaking out on our side. When they say "oh small penis" we say "hey look at Ron with that SBR, is he overcompensating?" Lel
>>
>>31005654
Or really boggle their mind
>well you say it's small, but your dad loved it massaging his prostate
>>
>>31006240
BTFO!
>>
Yes my dick dont shoot .300 blk :(
>>
>>31010851
Deja vu... I could have sworn I read this like a month ago.
>>
>>31004548
"Yes, the fact that the police don't have a legal obligation to defend us from criminals."
>>
File: Fat Mac.gif (971KB, 480x270px)
Fat Mac.gif
971KB, 480x270px
>Play this from my phone (It's always condition zero for this song)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>Look them directly in the eyes
>"Do you think about me often?"
>Begin to strip
>"You think about my... penis?"
>Start gyrating
>They're visibly uncomfortable and try to talk about something other than guns
>I say "Oh no, we're done talking" as I start to oil my body
>They leave
>>
>>31007280
favorited
>>
recoil
that's what i got my compensator for
>>
>>31007637

It's a bayonet lug extension. Bayonets won't mount to ARs with 16" barrels and carbine gad tubes; the barrel sticks out too far from the bayonet lug. So you can either buy a new barrel with a mid-length gas tube, cut your barrel to 14.5" and get a permanent flash hider, or buy/make this little extender so you can (af)fix your bayonet.
>>
>>31004548
>"Compensating for other people's existence. Somebody has to be the sheperd in this herd."
>>
>>31004548
Quit staring at my dick.
>>
>>31013779
Now all you need is the trio and the face paint, and ITS ALL PERFECT

>mezametamae waga arujitachi yo!
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.