[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ I'm ready to start buying interesting guns and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: sig.jpg (288KB, 1280x564px) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
288KB, 1280x564px
Hello /k/

I'm ready to start buying interesting guns and just not your standard ARs and AKs. I was wondering if you all could point me in a good direction. I'm looking for quality clones of these guns. I'm sure some won't have clones.

FN FNC
FN FAL
SG 550 (#1 priority)
Galil
M14

Thank you.
>>
>>31000261
Damn, how much money you got.
>>
>>31000279
I'm well off but I'm no Dubai billionaire.

I'm not buying all of them. I'm sure most of them don't have any clones. I'm just narrowing down my search and finding exactly what I want.
>>
File: 1470367549792.gif (2MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1470367549792.gif
2MB, 480x269px
So you finished upotte this week or what?
>>
File: raifu.png (320KB, 800x476px) Image search: [Google]
raifu.png
320KB, 800x476px
>>31000294

Fuck.

I love Upotte but I actually like these guns. I've loved these specific ones WAY before I watched the series.

Except the FAL. I didn't really start liking it until recently.

Didn't realize I was that transparent!
>>
>>31000261
>sg550
Most people here can only dream of obtaining one. There's the sig swat or whatever but...eh
>fnc
Lucky for you, these are a bit more common, but afaik, only on the FA registry, so...good luck.
>fal
Thankfully, there are a few repros of these, and if you know a guy, you can get a kit assembled for one.
>galil
Rare, but much easier to find than the FNC or 550. Avoid century golanis unless you know it works well and shoots well.
>m14
M1a from Springfield armory.
>>
File: besto.png (671KB, 1776x988px) Image search: [Google]
besto.png
671KB, 1776x988px
>>31000321
Ah, don't feel bad. I love me some raifus too, just thought it was funny is all.
>>
>>31000324
I had a feeling it would go like that.

Why is America so dead set on stopping us from owning foreign guns? I'm a European firearm fan.

I'll try to find a good golani. I'll make sure it shoots and works. I'll look into an M1a, as well.

Thank you!
>>
File: ak1.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ak1.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>31000361
Haha yeah. My raifu is AK74. She'll always be.
>>
>>31000362
Welcome to the Clinton presidency. He fucked us on gun imports and then introduced the awb, but was meh past that.

You can find legit galils and other things at gunshows, but get ready to have your wallet raped in front of you.
>>
>>31000362
Da joos are behind it all tovarish.
>>
>>31000373
I'm just happy that I woke up from being a brainwashed liberal a few years ago.

Even if gun control worked, it isn't expensive foreign rifles that criminals use. It's trashy and cheap throw away pistols. S&W, Taurus, etc.
>>
File: Shy Bottle.png (335KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shy Bottle.png
335KB, 700x1200px
>>31000370
>TFW can't afford my raifu
AK may not get much screen time or fan attention, but at least she can be gotten rather easily IRL
>>
>>31000395
I'd assume that the Jews would at least let me buy a Galil.
>>
File: ak7.jpg (53KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ak7.jpg
53KB, 600x338px
>>31000416
That is true.

Pretty sure she has a bigger part in the manga.

And my side raifu is almost impossible to buy...

Don't worry, Galil! Work hard and you'll get her!
>>
You're looking at at least 9k total assuming you dont get the sig. That's me giving you the benefit of the doubt that you'd find deals etc. Then consider magazines. Also consider that prices for everything are rising and those guns only become more rare.
Did you want that galil in .308?
You might as well for ammo commonality, the only way you'll save money it seems.
>>
>>31000416
>>31000420
Pats kit is the way to go. Will cost an easy 1,200 by the time it's all said and done though.
>>
>>31000959
Assuming you get a cheap awo receiver 200 ~250
Parts kit lets say even 400 w/shipping
922r $80ish
Cheap build would be 600ish

You're a bit off but yeah. The receiver could be potentially a source of problems in the future but if its going to be a safe queen fuck it.

Also this is basic no bipod, black plastic handguard, not counting a bayonet or a sling or magazines. Which can be pricey.
>>
>>31001145
I'm probably gonna get a Galil kit soon-ish.
>safe queen
Fuck that.
>Also this is basic no bipod, black plastic handguard, not counting a bayonet or a sling or magazines. Which can be pricey.
No kidding, but it's worth it if you really want a Galil.

Also are apex kits any good?
>>
What's really sad is the kikes don't have tooling for the old galil SAR's anymore, just the new ACEs. I'm pretty sure the South Africans and the Estonians still have tooling for them though.
>>
>>31002251
Oh please that's a cop out on IWI's part.
>>
>>31000414
>Cheap throwaway pistols...

>Smith and Wesson...
>>
>>31000261
It's nice to see a picture I took on /k/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.