[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am about to come into an extra $1500 or so and was thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

So I am about to come into an extra $1500 or so and was thinking of building a pistol caliber AR (preferably in .45) from somewhere like quarter circle 10. Does anyone have any experience with their products or pistol caliber Ar's in general?
>>
9mm and .45 are for cucks. Do a 10mm build.
>>
>>30996751
45 super or 10mm
>>
>>30996751
> not .460 rowland
>>
>>30996751
No and no. But also interested
>>
>>30996759
>>30996770
I don't have any experience with 10mm, will do research, but can anyone enlighten me on why it's better.
>>
>>30996847
It's the best balance between power and high capacity. You can do huge double stack magazines like 9mm but with energy per bullet of a .41 magnum. Plus it's great for carbines since it can get loaded up to fuck-you pressures. The FBI literally prompted the creation of .40 Short & Weak because 10mm factory loads were too much for female agents to handle out of a pistol.
>>
QC10 GSF is what I want to do for next build. I don't intend to kill anyone or anything except for paper targets and 9mm has enough stopping power for that.
>>
>>30996751
Q Circle 10 is nice but expensive. New Frontier is just as good and half the cost. I picked up one of the blem PSA glock AR lowers and am building that right now. SO far the guys who have shot them have all given stellar reviews. Basically mine is going to be all PSA except for the LPK is BCM and I'm going to swap out the forged upper receiver with a billet one from New Frontier so it looks sexier.
>>
>>30996800
>not 45 Winchester Magnum
>>
>>30996751
Get an MPX and stick with 9/40/.357SIG
>>
QC10 is supposedly coming out with 9mm ar lowers that take MP5 mags soon. Wait for that if you want something dumb. Ask them if they're going to do a 10mm lower or if it'll work with the 9mm lower or something.
>>
I'm doing one currently, using an New Frontier 80% lower, in which I'm going to put a QC10 LRBHO bar in. That allows you to use whatever upper you want, while still having last round hold open.

A lot of people say they take some setting up, but once you find the right spring and buffer, they run awesome and are a blast to shoot.
>>
>>30996751
>.45
>Not 10mm
Enjoy your subsonic, fat chode of a bullet OP.I could MAYBE understand if it was a pistol, but with an ARs added weight and it being a rifle there's no reason not to go 10mm.
>>
>>30996759
>>30996770
I've tried looking... where the hell do I find 10mm ar stuff
>>
>>30998527

Olympic Arms makes them, but you'll have Xbox huge magazines with 18 round capacity.

10mm is a /k/ meme round, but if you want it it's out there.
>>
File: k9_1.png (199KB, 1200x659px) Image search: [Google]
k9_1.png
199KB, 1200x659px
Incase you think I'm kidding about the magazines.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1841x4009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1841x4009px
>>30996751
The qc10 stuff is nice I have a friend that built one with their lower. I cheaped out and got psa and I like it.
>>
>>30996847
.45 takes a life, 10mm takes souls
>>
File: funnotforyou.jpg (28KB, 233x282px) Image search: [Google]
funnotforyou.jpg
28KB, 233x282px
>>30997534
>no underbarrel dragon dildo launcher
>>
File: ARE YOU PICKING UP MYS ARCASM.png (43KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU PICKING UP MYS ARCASM.png
43KB, 1200x1200px
>>30996751
You should definitely spend your money as quickly as possible, and as much of it as possible. In fact, you should use the $1,500 boon as a stepping stone to a larger budget and buy your dream gun. It's certainly not a bad idea to go into debt over a hobby, and what kind of idiot would save $1,500 for an emergency fund in case their transmission kachunked, they needed dental work, a major operation or any of a hundred expensive unforeseen complications? Certainly no sane, rational, mature individual would do such a thing, they would spend that money, just spend it as fast as humanly possible. Easy come, easy go, right?

inb4 you already have an emergency fund
(no, you don't.)
>>
>>30999307
This. You sound hood rich, OP.
>>
>>30999148
I was going to buy a PSA upper and switch everything to a new frontier billet upper just because I want billet/billet but after seeing yours it doesn't look bad with the forged upper.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.