[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /k/. I am going to be tased in about 2 days by a very spiteful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

File: taser.jpg (72KB, 584x385px) Image search: [Google]
taser.jpg
72KB, 584x385px
Hey, /k/.
I am going to be tased in about 2 days by a very spiteful person.
I know who is going to do it and I know where he is going to do it.

What precautions can I take?
Special clothing? Training?
Preferebly I'd like to take a shot and still be able to stand.
Is it all possible to dodge it?
Can I tackle him while he is firing? Will I transmit the charge?
Please help
>>
>>30991518
How you'd know so much about the person tasing you, seems odd, would like an explanation.

But for avoiding the taser, wear a really heavy, dense jacket.

Do that and it's unlikely the taser will get you very good, though some paper in the pockets also doesn't hurt.
>>
>>30991518
Literally just wear loose thick clothing and the prongs won't make full contact with your skin and you won't feel anything.

Source: they made us wear nothing but a tight t shirt and compression shorts when we got tazed in my police academy, so we would know the full effect when we hit someone with it.
>>
>>30991518

>What precautions can I take?
Not being there is the best solution.

>Special clothing?
A very thick jacket.

>Training?
No.

>Preferebly I'd like to take a shot and still be able to stand.
Why?

>Is it all possible to dodge it?
It's more a matter of him missing a moving target.

>Can I tackle him while he is firing?
If you're very close.

>Will I transmit the charge?
Nope.
>>
>>30991518
Drink as much water as you can before the encounter, it swells the skin and makes it harder for the current to penetrate to your nerves.
>>
>>30991518
how do you know that much crap, and why cant you just avoid the taser?
>>
>>30991518

Line your shirt or jacket with aluminum foil to catch the current and prevent it from entering the body. Trust me this works.
>>
>>30991528
He is my """"""co-worker"""""". He is infamous for doing stupid shit for and getting what he wants. And yes, he does exactly what I described, he tases people who get in his way.
He does it in the garage area. Hit'n'run if you please.

I crossed him REAL bad (he got a nasty salary cut, while I got a raise). In 2 days I am going to work. I am 90% certain I am gonna get tased once I come out of the car.

>>30991529
Thanks, that sounds like a decent idea.
>>
>>30991518
avoid the place and person
>Special clothing? Training?
Thick tight-weaved jumpers
Yes, don't be infront of the person shooting it, like any weapon
While? not likely but depends on how strong your will is and what your build is
Not in the slightest, the charge travels between the 2 needles
>>
File: 1387525045202 (1).jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1387525045202 (1).jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>30991541
Yeaaah...

>>30991547
Ah~ha
>>
>>30991550
Since you know when and where, can you film it for the lolz?
>>
>>30991550

Wear a thick jacket, and when he tries to tase you, shoot him.
>>
>>30991557
>>30991531
I'd love to avoid it, but I can't, that's why I am asking.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>30991550
Then I'd do this specifically;

Wear your phone like a body cam and report him to the police if he actually tases you.

You must live in some real backwoods though, if some guy can just tase his coworkers repeatedly, so that might not be the best option.
>>
>>30991560
Yeah, I wish, he broke a phone for a guy who did that, after tasing his ass.
I can put video registrator on my car though. That seems like a decent idea.
>>
>>30991570
It's the 3rd world country and the guy's brother is the policeboy.
>>
Bring a gun with you and don't let him do it. Even non-lethal tasers can kill sometimes.
>>
>>30991550
how about stop being a gigantic faggot?
>>
File: ''76hhggolden eagle.gif (168KB, 190x199px) Image search: [Google]
''76hhggolden eagle.gif
168KB, 190x199px
>>30991578
Just out of curiosity anon, where do you live?
>>
>>30991585
no, they cant
>>
Bring your own taser, show him your the alpha and we will stop.
>>
>>30991605
>no, they cant
Are you retarded? Seriously. Are you absolutely fucking retarded? Tasers can stop your heart. It's deadly force. If I saw some random fuck pull out a taser and threaten me with it I'd draw my gun and shoot them.

It's less lethal. Still lethal.
>>
>>30991518
Get a stab vest and wear it under a suit.
Be dapper when you beat the motherfucker unconscious.
>>
>>30991550
gee. just grab a screwdriver and stab him now.

(I assume you live in some anarchistic shithole or something)
>>
>>30991550
If you do get zapped, wait til its over, then beat the shit out of him / sue him / sue the company if they don't fire him. I don't see how this is even an issue really.
>>
>>30991634
>sue him / sue the company if they don't fire him. I don't see how this is even an issue really

Even in east european shitholes this should work.
>>
get a gun and shoot first.
>>
File: hardestmetal.jpg (260KB, 1158x1226px) Image search: [Google]
hardestmetal.jpg
260KB, 1158x1226px
>>30991518
>Special clothing?

Thick multilayered clothing. Like thick ass sheepskin leather jacket. But that would be kinda suspect inna summer, eh?
Obviously, hard body armor and sporting gear will work if it catches the pins.

>Training?

The most effective way to get rid of it is drop & roll, like you're on fire. It'll break the leads. No leads, no power.

If you want to stand & take it, that's possible too, but requires some experience & training. The way to do it is to pivot on your axis so the leads snap. Trained walmart scum and hobos can do it.

If he has shit aim.

Unlikely.

Nah.
>>
>>30991605

lol a guy in bongland was just killed by a taser today. Cardiac arrest.
>>
>>30991518
Yeah, shoot him for attempting assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>30991518
>Precautions
Make sure that there is a paramedic or person trained in CPR on site if this is planned for whatever reason.
>Clothing
Thicker and more dence the better, basic laws of physics and all.
>Training
Pfft
>Be able to stand
GLHF M8
>Dodge
Not quite, but you could make it so your arm swings and breaks the wire. IF you are lucky enough, you could break the connection.
>Tackle while firing
You can try, but will likely fail.
>Transmit charge.
A to B only, YOU have the transmiters in you and will receive the shock. He may recieve a small jolt from the wires if they fet to him and on his skin after and IF you get to him, but he could just let go of the trigger, get up, and start tazeing again.

https://youtu.be/kaatUjL3AXc
>>
>>30991843
>Coppied the add link
Oh fuck off.

https://youtu.be/5_PyiJNB0hQ
>>
>>30991550
Ambush him first and crack his knuckles with a bat, then take his tazer.
>>
>>30991518
tell your boss or report it to the cops, fucko. This is assault
>>
>>30991550
Pull out you concealed handgun when he pulls out the taser
>>
>>30991905
This. If you cant defend yourself, be the aggressor. Park down the street and take an indirect route into the garage, then knock his ass out with a pipe before he sees you. Strip him and shove the tazer up his ass. Then enjoy your day at work.
>>
>>30991550
If you have a gun, and the necessary paperwork to carry it in your area, then park a lot farther away from where you think you'll be ambushed, completely skip the garage that the dipshit would be in, and go to work normally. If he tries to start something with a Taser, pull on him.

Alternatively go on Amazon, and buy bear mace and be ready to hose the fucker down the moment he points at you.
>>
>>30991550
get a new job
>>
>>30991518
Could you explain why nobody sued that guy?
Where do you live?

And most important of all: could you provide the full story two days from now?
>>
>>30991617
>>30991765
sorry guys, you're both wrong.

It's biology 101. Tasers aren't AEDs and cant come close to being able to pump out enough juice to stop a heart, by an order of magnitude.

If tasers could kill you they wouldnt require officers to be tased to get certified in its use and you wouldnt see ANY PDs in the US who put the taser lower than stronghand or baton on the use of force continuum, whereas about half the issuing departments do.

When people have died during a tasing its always been to external factors related to activities before the event (ie amphetamine or other drug use in combination with physical exhertion of resisting arrest) or during a struggle with police where the arrest was effected poorly and some type of asphyxiation has occured.
>>
File: 1460658907269.jpg (48KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460658907269.jpg
48KB, 500x454px
>>30991518

Avoid the fucking confrontation? Jesus christ. I'm saddened as to how fucking dense some people are, especially when they're concerned with firearms and personal safety in the first place.

Actually, get tased go ahead
>>
>>30991970
this
>>
>>30991991
taser prong in your eye.
bam. dead.
>>
>>30991991
>If tasers could kill you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dziekański_Taser_incident
>>
>>30991518
Have a friend record it and get the cops in on it.
>>
>>30991603
Second this
>>
>>30991991
Wannabe cop here.
You are leaving out the whole story.
While it is very unlikely that a tazer will kill someone directly. I very well can kill them indirectly.
The trama can trigger all kinds of medical shit from heart attacks to strokes. People also fall on their heads, ect.
>>
OP you have some serious explaining to do.

First, what country do you live in?
>>
>>30991991
Nah bro your wrong
https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/AMR51/151/2007/en/
>>
>>30992082
wont kill you. doesnt have enough penetration to reach your brain, even from point blank.

>>30992093
Did you bother to read the article before you posted it?

>Dziekański died from a condition described as “excited delirium.”[16] A statement from TASER International, the company that makes the weapon, asserts that Dziekański's death "appears to follow the pattern of many in-custody deaths following a confrontation with the police. Historically, medical science and forensic analysis has shown that these deaths are attributable to other factors and not the low-energy electrical discharge of the Taser."[43]

>Critics, however, point out that "excited delirium" is not recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and claim that police overuse such so-called conditions as a matter of convenience.[44][45] While many psychologists argue that excited delirium is indeed a bona fide but rare condition that can cause sudden death,[45] experts say that delirium (without the "excited" modifier) is a well-known condition, but that it is usually triggered by factors such as drugs or a pronounced mental or physical illness and that it is extremely rare for those afflicted to suddenly die.[45] Toxicology tests found no drugs or alcohol in Dziekański's system.[46] An autopsy for the British Columbia Coroner’s Service did not determine the cause of death, citing no trauma or disease, but noted that Dziekański had signs of chronic alcohol abuse such as atrophy of a portion of the brain, cardiomyopathy and fatty liver.[47][48]

>The report by forensic pathologist Charles Lee, of Vancouver General Hospital, listed the principal cause of death as "sudden death during restraint", with a contributory factor of "chronic alcoholism".[49]

yeah, so like I said, you're wrong.
>>
>>30991518
Um, are you not calling the cops because he's black and you're too #blacklivesmatter?

Seriously, call the fire department if you have to.
>>
>>30992169
>amnesty international

you really posting that shit here?

might as well be posting huffpo or slate.

>amnesty int vs actual science and biology

I have a bio degree and have been taser certified since 06. Im a taser instructor for my dept now. I actually go to court, and sit on a stand, and explain to idiots like you why tasers cant kill, so please, save the amnesty international shit for your copblock circlejerk.
>>
>>30991518
shoot him
>>
>>30992148
>leaving out the whole story.

nope. sorry guys, no matter how badly you guys want tasers to be able to kill people they simply cannot.

a meth head going into cardiac arrest because he just ran 2 miles and wrestled with 6 cops befre they lit him up with an x26 isnt the tasers fault and it isnt a contributing factor
>>
>>30991518
>Special clothing? Training?
Be a moving target
If you haven't been tazed before, I don't think you'll be able to have a choice in this.
Yeah, be a moving target, keep your distance, hope he misses or only gets on prong in ya.
No.
>>
>>30991518
Tell him not to try anything stupid. If he does, beat him up and call the police.
>>
>>30992166
I think OP just planning attack on someone who have a tazer...
>>
Break his fucking legs with a bat, steal his taser, and fuck his mouth with it.
>>
File: TaserBro.jpg (65KB, 774x477px) Image search: [Google]
TaserBro.jpg
65KB, 774x477px
>>30991518
Capped for future generations
>>
>>30991550
Cap that fag.
>>
>>30991935
Why? He just got a raise
>>
>>30991550
Try to talk some sense into him when he whips out his POS.
>>
>>30991578
If you live in some shithole then go for the distraction method.

Burn his house down.

He'll have his hands full dealing with that and will forget all about tazing you. If you live somewhere with a good fire response then plant drugs in his house first so the cops will hopefully pick him up.
>>
Just make sure your bowels are empty
>>
>>30992271
>Isn't a contributing factor
But the running and exercise is?
Running/wrestling is a stressor
Getting tased is a stressor
Does contribute, you're an idiot
Don't have a problem with tasers tho, when they're justified.
>>
Don't taze me bro.
>>
Sounds like you live in Somalia or something so just light that fucker up with your technical then take his women and assets for your clan. He sounds like a proper shithead anyway.
>>
>>30991518
>crossed him REAL bad

all right OP, what did you do? We need details

also what have you done to this guy in the past?

Does this guy actually have a real taser like an X26, a pulse or a bolt? Or does he just have a glorified cattle prod? He's going to be blowing AFID confetti all over the floor if he hits you with a real taser and he has regular taser ammo packs.

tell the cops and collect a few pieces of AFID off the floor, it goes everywhere. he goes to jail for assault.
>>
>>30991550
>assaulting people with a taser and not being fired or having charges against him

what kind of ass backwards company do you work for.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x659px
>>30992622
To be fair they gave the guy a pay cut.
>>
>>30992271
Polish guy in Vancouver airport got killed a few years back cause cops kept tazering him.
>>
>>30992178
I'm not going to read the article because I simply don't care but your response troubles me a little.

The manufacturer, who would be among those chiefly liable for the death, uses an autopsy that sites a condition not even in the DSM to claim their product didn't kill this guy... and that is all the evidence you need to conclude someone is wrong.

By the way the DSM is not a high hurdle. It currently contains such proven science as:

Stendhal syndrome - where you have a mental or physical overreaction to beauty

Alien hand syndrome - where your hand has a mind of its own

Diogenes syndrome - hoarders

Coated syndrome - where people believe, despite all evidence, that they are dead

Fregoli delusion - where people are convinced the people in their lives are replaced with exact duplicate imposters.

Synesthesia - the intermixing is sences I.e. you can taste sounds or smell braille writing
>>
Wear a chainmail.failing that, line your clothes with aluminium foil or steel wool, with some luck you'll short the circuit before it passes through you. It will only work if the metal parts form a continuous circuit and that you can prevent the prongs from reaching your skin.
>>
>>30992766
>uses an autopsy that sites a condition not even in the DSM to claim their product didn't kill this guy... and that is all the evidence you need to conclude someone is wrong.

it is a debatable condition. many years ago depression and OCD werent recognized as conditions either, but homosexuality was. So if you want to base your argument on the validity of the DSM you're going tp have a rough go of it

>The manufacturer, who would be among those chiefly liable for the death...

who, btw, hasn't been held legally liable for any deaths that occured during a tasering.

A guy in baltimore died in the back of a van while in police custody, yet i dont see you claiming that Fords responsible for contributing to the death...

>>30992646
yes dipshit, we know, welcome to the thread, go ahead and read some of it.
>>
>>30992024
>I can't read
as expected from someone using a women reaction image
>>
>>30992903
No I'm saying that if the heater in a car sets someone on fire and the car manufacturer claim spontaneous human combustion (some doctors claim is real but not in the DSM), that maybe we don't take the word of the car manufacturer at face value.
>>
>>30991518
Just shoot him OP. Or if you're a noguns, buy yourself some mace.
>>
>>30991550
shoot/stab/shovel/run over a nigga

Even better, get a taser and tase him first
>>
>>30991550
1:get a gun. If you can legally cc it, do it.
2:if you can't, try to carry a large blunt object. I recommend a mag lite, or perhaps a tire thumper
3:if he tries jack shit, wear a leather jacket, then beat the living fuck out of him for being stupid.
>>
Get your own taser, or a pepperspray gun. Get to where he'll be waiting for you first and ambush him when he arrives.

You have all the intel. You can't lose.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>30994333

Ordained by Kek.
>>
>>30991550
Call police with an anonymous tip about the encounter (say you are a concerned co-worker or some shit)
>>
>>30991529

One of my friends did theirs bareback.
>>
>>30991518
>knows who, and where is going to be tazed
>still goes

You're retarded and should be phoning the cops
>>
>>30991529
Could he wear a latex corset instead?
>>
>>30991550
CC or open carry

watch your back and shoot him in the face when he draws the taser
>>
>>30994500
Filtered.
>>
>>30991617
>are you retarded? Tazers can stop your heart

Wow. Is this really what happens when people only get their /K/ related info from /K/?

A tazer, by design, only transmits 5 seconds of electricity per trigger pull. If you've ever been shocked by a hotwire fence, an outlet or socket, you've already experienced the same amount or more electricity than what a tazer transmits. Tazers are designed to immobilize by using electricity to override brain signals to your nerves causing voluntary muscle movement to become temporarily impossible.

Unless you have a pacemaker or pre-existing heart problem such as arythmia, there is no chance that a taker can stop your heart, as heartbeat is not voluntary muscle movement. There has never been a reported case of a fatal tazer use where a pre-existing heart issue was absent.

That said, op there's a few things you should know that I haven't seen mentioned. First, the best chance of him getting a full charge on you is if he hits you in your back and ass. Second, the longest available wire for a tazer is 35 feet, so just to be safe if try to stay at least that far away. Third, the wires are easy to break. If he is gonna hit you, but your at a good distance, there's a chance that your fall will break the wires. Finally, the only way that you will be able to overcome the effects of the tazer is to get really ducked up on Meth or some sort of psychedelic. Pcp users are known for it.

One more thing, when a taker cartridge fires it drops this confetti type paper called aphids. The aphids contain a unique code written on them that can be tracked back to the original purchaser. If you get tazed, and it's not a fake tazer, be sure to pick up some of the aphids afterword and submit a police report.

Good luck op, and be sure to research elsewhere.
>>
>>30991550
You do realize that is assault with a deadly weapon right?
This is no different legally than if he came at you with a fucking machete.

You can literally get him thrown in jail for quite a long time, or kill him in self defense, dealer's choice.
>>
>>30995717
>you've already experienced the same amount or more electricity than what a tazer transmits.
People have died from that dumbass.

People have also died from tazers, how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>30996109
>People have also died from tazers, how fucking stupid are you?

not as stupid as you apparently.

Tasers use 50,000 volts at 5 watts.

thats literally .0001 amp

not enough to kill a person under any circumstances.
>>
>>30991991
>>30995717
I'm an electrician, you're both retarded
>>
>>30996708
>I work a shitty blue collar job, but YOU are the retard.

Sure thing buddy.
>>
joke's on all of you guys, i'm the only one here that isn't retarded
>>
>>30996497
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dead+from+tazer&
Feel free to kill yourself now.

Honestly, how can someone be so fucking retarded they would actually attempt to argue a point that google can prove wrong in 0.33 seconds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taser_safety_issues
>Between June 2001 and June 2007, there were at least 245 cases of deaths of subjects after having been shocked using Tasers.

Two just to get you started on your journey to the trashcan.
>August 7, 2011, Manassas, Virginia, a 29-year-old being treated by paramedics is dead after police used a Taser on him
>June 6, 2011, Oakland Park, Florida, James Doe, 31 years old, 130 pounds, is tasered while handcuffed and locked in the back of a power cruiser; he was kicking the doors and windows. He becomes unresponsive, and is pronounced dead at Florida Medical Center.[76]

How are you even able to breath while being that stupid?
>>
>>30996857
cont.
>>30996497
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/europe/uk-footballer-dalian-atkinson-taser-death/
Literally uploaded by CNN 2 hours ago.

Even the current fucking news proves you are a retard, holy shit.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.