[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

If you had to pick who you serve with, would you pick (a) an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1471251686175.jpg (276KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1471251686175.jpg
276KB, 1600x1084px
If you had to pick who you serve with, would you pick

(a) an average woman

Or

(b) a man with asthma
>>
>>30991444
I'd take a man over a woman when confronting danger any day.
>>
>>30991444
average where?
average american woman, no way
average asian maybe cause obedient
>>
>>30991444
it's a hard one, but if I wasn't a total whore I'd pick a man cause a non-whore would not want to fuck a man, and wanting to fuck your comrade on the battlefield is usually bad for morale.
>>
>>30991444
The man, because having asthma is hardly a detriment to a healthy adult in good physical condition.
>>
>>30991444
Depends on the kind of woman. You can find them pretty based.
>>
>>30991489
projecting much?
>>
File: 1385135624607.jpg (68KB, 700x620px) Image search: [Google]
1385135624607.jpg
68KB, 700x620px
>>30991505
No. One of my fellow NCO students inna FDF had asthma and he was in better shape than I was. It really depends on how serious the asthma is. If it's the chronic kind where you nearly die without your pipe, then you'll not even make it into service in the first place, or will be stuck in the rear.
>>
>>30991444
>a man with asthma

A fucking faggot with asthma can't even run or stand up a stressful situation.
>>
Man with asthma everytiem tbqh.
>>
>>30991523
Yes, the question needs to qualify how severe this asthma is

t. Pulmonologist
>>
>>30991555
>implying a woman can do any of these.
>>
I had moderate asthma as a kid, so I got winded pretty quickly, and running for too long would make my lungs burn like hell, yet I always dominated in PE class. I guess it's a question of motivation.
>>
>>30991489
This.

I have asthma. Still go on hikes will friends and shit like that without issue, go camping and sit my the smokey campfire, can be physical, ect. There are some people which terrible asthma, but most people only have issues with it when something else sets it off like already being sick.
>>
>>30991444
Man with asthma.
>even if he's a total shitter, he can't bitch and moan cuz he can't talk
>less likely to willfully fuck up
>still stronger
>>
>>30991444
>(b) a man with asthma
Marine Corps fixed mine
>>
>>30991444
Thanks to your pic related, I have to pick Asthma man.

Her right arm is bent all to fuck, so recoil is going to fuck her up bad.
>>
>>30992823
This desu, if it isn't too bad the army can fix it, in another decade we'll have six million dollar man shit for amputees
>>
Man with asthma

If he managed to serve with asthma, it's obvious that it's not severe enough to be detrimental
>>
>>30991444

WOMAN
>will listen to her feelings, not duty
>will jump sides, just like the french whores who dated Nazis in WW2
>will attract opposing guard dogs with her monthly vaginal stew
>will keep me up at night with her screams as shegets gang raped if we get captured, and isn't given the chance to swap sides.

Asthmatic male
>will do the best he can
>will literally give his last breath to hold the line
>inspite of physical impairments, will still have better judgement and higher sense of loyalty.
>>
Assuming I'm picking ONE person to serve with, both will be borderline useless, so I choose the woman. At least I can show my superiority and maybe have an occasional fuck session.
>>
>>30992871
Have fun getting shot/blasted with your pants down and your dick inside a cunt.
>>
>>30993303
I know worse ways to die.
>>
>>30991459
>average asian maybe cause obedient

just avoid se asian
>>
>>30992871
Have fun being betrayed to the enemy while you sleep because their cocks are bigger than yours.
>>
>>30991444
B.

keeping inhaler cartridges on hand is a hell of a lot easier than treating toxic shock syndrome from an infected gash.

someone with adult asthma has spent years cowboying the fuck up and riding out attacks.
>>
>>30991489
Personally I'm just worried about how long the inhaler will last me, if we bumped average to slightly fit for the woman it would be no contest for physically induced jackasscraft like myself, that said some have it better or worse than others but it will never be the same as another
>>
>>30991444
Asthmatic here - even in some heavier cases of asthma you literally have to carry 0,5 kg of medicine with you and you're fine most of the times.

And then you have people like me who didn't take single pill for the last 8 years(and didn't inhale anything for the last decade) because it got better. I will still have troubles with breathing in case of some parasite infection but as long as I don't have those it's literally nothing.

If you have to go with pipe 24/7 then you're not going to serve in any military anyway.
>>
>>30992864
Yes
>>
>>30991444

If it's not one of those Battle QT Kurdish women, I'll take the asthmatic guy.
>>
>>30991444
Male every time, because females fucking suck at engineering work. Besides, if I have access to drugs, the guy will have his ventolin and it means I don't have to deal with a woman hopped up on 4-FA just to keep her working.
>>
I would choose the woman for fucking purposes.
>>
>>30991444
A man with asthma. We could share inhalers and stay permanently combat high on albuteral.
>>
>>30991444
I'd take service with a HIV+ gay nigger over that with a women.
>>
>>30993691
>Humanitarian work in Kudistan
>Given militia protection
>There's a qt
>She does morning prayer and training in full gear
>Pushed a 4x4 out of the mud
>Held up 30kg pipes for long periods of welding
>Stood up to PKK goons on her own
>Rigged up a propane burner oven with scrap
>Made fresh bread and tea in between patrols and watches
>Whipped up a spicy jam for bread out of local plants
>Stayed calm and alert for 7 hours of IS shooting at them
>Took a laceration to the shoulder and kept her weapon up while being sutured
>Translated radio chatter and plotted out map positions

Probably one in a million, but never met any other women in combat roles, so my dream is she's the average.
>>
>>30992823
This. Honestly, the more exercise and less fat you have, the better your asthma will be. My lungs never felt better than when I was doing MMA.
>>
>>30994606
That's above average even for a man anon. She's definitely one in a million.
>>
>>30994476
You can still fuck a man with asthma
>>
>>30991444
I have asthma and am a E-5 In the army, combat engineer. So probably the man because just naturally faster and stronger. And asthma don't mean shit if you get used to only treating emergencies and running a lot.
>>
>>30991444
Che Guevara and Theodore Roosevelt had assmar, and they did OK.
>>
File: Saladin.jpg (31KB, 261x353px) Image search: [Google]
Saladin.jpg
31KB, 261x353px
>>30994606
It's average for a Kurd.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.