[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>more than one person or someone with a weapon tries to rob/assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 1454872110144.gif (3MB, 275x293px) Image search: [Google]
1454872110144.gif
3MB, 275x293px
>more than one person or someone with a weapon tries to rob/assault you
>kick them in the balls and run away
Is there any honor in it or is it the coward way to act?
>>
>>30987352
>giving a shit about muh honorabru fighting spirit
when it comes to preserving life and liberty, use what works.
if what works is a swift kick to the nuts, use it.
>>
>>30987367
This. Who cares what you have to do. If your life is in danger then all you will be thinking about is survival.
>>
>>30987367
This
>>30987384
And this
>>30987352
And ur a faggot.
>>
/thread
>>
>>30987352
Why does /k/ like this trap so much
>>
>>30987352
When it comes down to life or death, a wise man once said:
Always cheat
Always win
>>
File: bill_t_sherman.jpg (48KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
bill_t_sherman.jpg
48KB, 850x400px
>clean fights

I never understood this. The same goes for war. Sherman had the right idea
>>
>>30989076
It's a matter of respect. Ever been on /gif/ and see white people fist fight? It's always a fair fight that they both see coming. Ever see black people fight? Someone always gets suckerpunched, kicked when they're down, and/or ganged up on.

If it's not a fight for your life, don't escalate to cheating, or you're a nigger. Same with war. We didn't nuke North Vietnam even though we could've, because it was not an existential threat.
>>
>>30987352
how many times has your katana been folded, gentlesir?
>>
>>30989113
I sort of thought this was a given, desu. But I have seen those videos where its clearly all about being a nigger especially when you don't have to be
>>
>>30987352
>guy pulls gun on me
>can't pull out CC without him shooting me
>only one thing to do
>*teleport behind him*
>"nothing personal kid"
>his nuts shatter into a million pieces at the strength of my steel toe boots that were folded ten thousand times
>>
File: 1423062189485.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
1423062189485.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>30987352
>honor
>in an assault

You show me a guy who thinks about honor in a fight and I'll show you a guy who has never been assaulted before.
>>
>>30987352
>""""honor""""
>survival
Fedora-tier question
>>
>>30987352
It's a pretty bad idea if they know anything about fighting with their hands, because they can block and throw you on your ass before you know what's happened. This is one of the things I've practiced in the relatively low-level martial arts classes I've taken.
>>
i did it once, a guy tried to rob me at the gun point but since it was in a crowded place (at a bus station's hall, yes, it's silly) and he didn't pointed the gun yet, only showed it, i simply closed the door asap and fled to my bus, it was likely a fake gun too, i dunno where that hobo (he was together with his drunk as fuck buddy without one leg who lied on a bench) could get a real one

didnt feel especially honorable, i didnt even report it to the police
>>
>>30987352
>more than one person or someone with a weapon tries to rob/assault you
>your concern is honor
Fuck that shit. Honor is for when you've been drinking and get in a fight at a bar or something. If you're being robbed, gouge eyes, kick nuts, anything really.
>>
>>30987352
Kick them in the balls and do progressively worse shit to them until you are done. Some people can still fight after getting kicked in the balls.
>>
>>30989182
Over 9000
>>
What is this video from that OP posted?
>>
>>30987352
>hold on while I kick a group of people in the balls
You have no concept of time.
>>
>>30987352

There is no honor is being stomped into a seizure by scumbags because you wanted to be perceived as "courageous"
>>
>>30987352
If your life is in danger, who cares if what you do to live is "honorable or just" or whatever. Ever heard the phrase "all's fair in love and war"?
>>
>>30987352
People have done worse things for less.
>>
at the risk of sounding edgy, just ask them if they'd like to lose an eye today
>>
File: 1458965939885.jpg (1006KB, 1957x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1458965939885.jpg
1006KB, 1957x3000px
>>
>>30987352
>walking down street
>accidentally bump into someone
>start to say sorry
>he throws a punch at you
>you draw
>you kill him
>3 months of court
>walk away free

There are so many people in the US who don't know how easy it is to get shot. They truly do not understand what it means to fear for your life. All it takes is one hard fall to the ground for that 30 year old law abiding citizen to be crippled for the rest of his life.

If you think for a second that I'm not drawing on a person who is using violence against me you're dead fucking wrong. Even if the guy is is 1/2 my size I'm not going to take him to the ground because it's the 'honorable' thing to do.

Do you know how hard a curb is? Do you know how sharp a bumper is? Do you know how jagged a fire hydrant is? Do you know the risks of simply falling over in the street?

I had a good friend who loved to bike. One day a car ever so slightly bumped into his back tire at a stop sign. He took a cheek full of sidewalk and an elbow full of curb. He now has a metal slab in his jaw and he can't fully extend his arm anymore. All that from tipping over on his bike.

You have got to be an idiot or a child if you think grappling in the street is a smart idea. If you can not deescalate a situation that you wanted no part in and that idiot decides he wants to fight then that is the last choice he will make.

>your a pussy!

Rather be a living pussy than a crippled hero.
>>
>>30993371
Agree 100%

Civilians for the most part don't understand how stupid the logic of a "fair fight" is. I never want to walk into a "fair fight" I don't want it to be close, I want/will create every fucking advantage possible. I'm under no obligation to take a punch/kick/stab, equal and reciprocal force requirements don't apply here.

Inb4:
>Just shoot them in the leg
>Shoot the knife out of their hand
>Americans are such pussies
>>
>>30989061
That's a trap?
>>
>>30987352
You forgot

>scream THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU
>>
>>30989113

Don't reply to him.
He has never ever been in a fight and is most certainly underaged with views like that.

A fist-fight is amazing and builds character.
Don't suckerpunch, and leave them be when they're KO'd. Simple as that.

I have fought a lot of people and nobody ever disrespected me that way.
I'd punch the shit out of a guy that banged my gf though, or something. So it depends on why you fight in the first place imo. I just don't suckerpunch.
>>
>>30993371
You are a fucking vagina.
>>
>>30993461

Look at you, you fucking faggot.

So If somebody wants to fight you fair and square you kick him in his balls? Equip a weapon? To gain an advantage?
That's a good way to get fucking stabbed by a fucking hobo for 50 Bucks you faggot and I hope it happens some day.

Not that you've ever been into a fight.
>>
>>30989061
give me a name
>>
What would it be like if someone fought like an unarmed goddamn salvage and has to explain to the police.
>so you are telling me you shoved your finger into his eye socket, clawed his eyes, bit a chunk off of his neck, stomped on his skull and genitals, because he tried to mug you?
>>
>>30993371
>not wearing a full face helmet
>>
>itt kids who don't carry a firearm

If you carry a firearm you don't fight people. You don't get mad in the car. You don't get angry at the person next to you. You say sorry when you're in the right. You walk away from a threat before it begins. You avoid confrontation above all else.

There is only a handful of people in this thread who even carry and those are the ones who are saying you don't fight; you run away or you end the threat immediately. Prolonging a confrontation when you are carrying is a good way to end up dead or in prison.
>>
>>30987352
Id rather have my kidneys remain intact than my honour
>>
>>30993371
tbf you sound like a major pussy who doesn't do anything for fun because being afraid of get hurt. I'm not even talking about /k/ related stuff.
>>
>>30993819
You're a fucking pussy too.

ITT: Pussy mother fuckers who never got into fights growing up and started carrying guns when they legally were able too for protection when they can't even use the base of self protection.
>>
>>30994265
no, he is right. this is how grown-ups think/act.

nobody cares that you beat up the town bully when you were in middle school faggot.
>>
>>30993819
This. CC means giving yourself permission to be a polite coward.
>>
>>30993640
If somebody wants to fight you period, ignore them.
>>
>>30987352

Grow up there is no such thing as honorable fighting. This isn't 14th century rapier dueling against other aristocrats.

There are no rules in any fight. Boxing isn't really a fight, they set up rules ahead of time and they know they will be fighting hence the "no low blows"

In a actual fight anything goes
>>
>>30994297
At my ripe age of 28, even when I'm CCing, I will fist fight all day before I draw my weapon.

You are an old man and huge faggot.
>>
>>30994429
Still edgy after all these years... age hasn't slowed you down one bit!
>>
>>30993819
Pretty much this, you see a lot of dicks that almost deliberately escalate shit or put themselves into risky situations because they're emboldened by their firearm.
>>
>>30994429
I'm sure you'll realize how sound your logic is when you pick on someone bigger than you who then knocks you out and takes your gun, or grabs you by the clothes and the gun falls on the ground.
>>
>>30987352
If I'm fighting, it's because there is no other way out of that situation. If I have to fight, best believe I'm fighting dirty. Kicking nuts, gouging eyes, biting, grabbing a pipe or bottle off the ground, whatever needs to be done to create enough space to run. If they wanted an "honorable" fight, they can go join a HEMA club. I'll be damned if I don't get to see my daughter grow up because some fucker couldn't find a better outlet for his mommy/daddy issues.
>>
>>30994438
Super edgy.

>>30994470
You have never been in a fight have you.
>>
>>30994429
Grow up, faggot.
>>
>>30989061
There are naked pictures of her literally all over the internet. Can confirm she is not a trap.
>>
>>30996192
Source. I need to fap
>>
>>30989113
If it isn't a fight for your life, there's no reason to fight.
>>
>>30993819
You deserve another reply, brotherman.
>>
>>30994429
>Get in fist fight.
>Get jumped from behind
>KO'd
>Dindu's face when they get a free gun with your shoes.
>>
>>30987352
There is no need for honor when defending yourself man.
what works, works.
>>
>>30987352
>kick them in the balls and run away
>Is there any honor in it or is it the coward way to act?

You get away unharmed and he gets to enjoy a crushed testicle or two.

How is this not the best possible outcome in everyone´s minds?
>>
>>30996518
We are still waiting for a source
>>
>>30987352
Is there any honor to robbing someone?

No. You kick them in the balls, pull their hair, and give no quarter.
>>
>>30996816
Weapon Outfitters After Dark
Model is Ethereal Rose
>>
>>30997132
I knew that. I was told there would be nudes. Nudes are nowhere to be found.
>>
>>30987352
Fair fights are for boxing rings and suckers. If he's using a weapon to rob/attack me he's not being "fair" now is he?
>>
>>30987352
Guns are a cowards weapon.
>>
>>30996539
This 2bh
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.